It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364305 times)

Offline pitbull

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #525 on: November 21, 2014, 08:40:03 AM »
Which proves my point.  You're a control freak, and the only way you could find a man submissive enough to want to be with you was to look in the USA.
If your definition of "control freak" is "a woman who doesn't want to associate with trailer trash", then so be it.
You are definitely safe from marrying a control freak then  ;D

Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #526 on: November 21, 2014, 10:24:54 AM »
But there will be no Santa Claus.

What a terrible thing to say.  Ruined my dreams.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #527 on: November 21, 2014, 01:55:48 PM »
And yet he spent thousands of dollars, countless hours searching, and travelled approximately 10,000 miles to meet you in Russia.   :rolleyes:

Do you mind detailing how many thousands of dollars, countless hours and thousands of miles have you spent on your quest?

Just curious.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Muzh

« Reply #528 on: November 21, 2014, 01:59:44 PM »
Which proves my point.  You're a control freak, and the only way you could find a man submissive enough to want to be with you was to look in the USA.

Hey AC, so you are arguing that YOU should be the control freak and find a submissive woman?  ;)

Because that statement you made sounded very angry.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #529 on: November 21, 2014, 03:26:27 PM »
What a terrible thing to say.  Ruined my dreams.

Yeah, you have been a bad boy all the year ML, so no Santa Claus for you !  8) :D
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #530 on: November 21, 2014, 04:03:40 PM »
Now it is time to come back to our trip.  :popcorn:

PetitBlonde and i were at a romantic restaurant with of couple of friends of mine a saturday night.
Don't remember exactly what happened but the tuesday she was in my appartment.

Perhaps you have never been in a french condo but there are two types of.
The first looks like any us or british one. Generally it is couples or families who live here.
The singles live in a different one. They have a sloping floor. Generally the bedroom is at the end of the corridor.
To make short we were in my bedroom both, due to the gravity, barely lying down on my bed.

When you usually kiss a woman  the oxygen volume quickly become impoverished for the lady.
So during the same time i tried as possible help her to breathe by keeping some air between her shirt and her C boobs.
Suddenly she stopped me. It was not a no but something like "please wait".
No knowing at this time of the LMR (last minute resistance), i sat up straight and told her something like "we are not in hurry" giving myself some distance from her.
To make short, because elseif i will inherit of a train of lurkers here, finally the dragon sneezed
And she returned to her flat, located two floors below, cause the spirit of the dragon needed some sleep. 

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #531 on: November 21, 2014, 09:13:40 PM »
Because that statement you made sounded very angry.

I'm hardly angry.  It is what it is.  Disgruntled unhappy "feminists" who lash-out at any man who disagrees with their usual diatribes are a dime for every 12 Million.  It takes strength to act like a lady, and weakness to act otherwise. ;D

I've met a lot of lovely FSU ladies over the years, and most are pleasant and happy souls -- witty and to the point yes; angry no.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:39:39 PM by AC »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #532 on: November 21, 2014, 09:20:00 PM »
.....on your quest?

There is no quest my friend, there's only one day at a time.  Que sera, sera.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #533 on: November 23, 2014, 05:12:15 AM »
Are women starting to complain about men not being to pick them up  ?

http://elitedaily.com/dating/men-pssies-women-need-start-asking-men-dates/746965/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 05:37:38 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #534 on: November 23, 2014, 08:19:20 AM »

http://elitedaily.com/dating/men-pssies-women-need-start-asking-men-dates/746965/

Quite simple.  It's just the chickens coming home to roost.

Today's gals can thank their feminist mothers and grandmothers for what is happening.  Along with society in general which has deemed that males must loose all their aggressive tendencies that have been around for eons and adopt the more 'correct' behavior of females.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #535 on: November 23, 2014, 09:29:31 AM »
Now, the unfortunate paradox for a woman is that she must be the chased and the chaser. She must be the target and the shooter. She must play coy and simultaneously pursue him.

No, the above (from the link) has always been true.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #536 on: November 23, 2014, 10:34:00 AM »

No, the above (from the link) has always been true.

:rolleyes:

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #537 on: November 23, 2014, 10:43:45 AM »
It has been.  If you understood women (in general), you would not be single.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #538 on: November 23, 2014, 10:49:42 AM »
It has been.  If you understood women (in general), you would not be single.

I may be single , but I have plenty of company.  If you understood men better you might be able to grasp a few things; but you don't.  ;D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #539 on: November 23, 2014, 11:19:24 AM »
It seems to me that a possible answer depends on three parameters which are :

1/ HB level2/
2/ Culture and level of femininism achieved in the considered country
3/ State of sexual or settle up desire of the woman.

To fix some ideas, a 9's is not likely to chase you, she is likely to deliver one or few IOI to let you continuing to hit her.
In swedish countries men are more and more passive so women are chasing more than before.
If her pussy is boiling or she is under the baby pressure it is likely that she will take some initiatives.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 11:21:17 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #540 on: November 23, 2014, 11:20:30 AM »
Is it true that NYC is considered to disfavor women, because more women than men ? Just want to know.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #541 on: November 23, 2014, 11:27:17 AM »
It seems to me that a possible answer depends on three parameters which are :

1/ HB level2/
2/ Culture and level of femininism achieved in the considered country
3/ State of sexual or settle up desire of the woman.

To fix some ideas, a 9's is not likely to chase you, she is likely to deliver one or few IOI to let you continuing to hit her.
In swedish countries men are more and more passive so women are chasing more than before.
If her pussy is boiling or she is under the baby pressure it is likely that she will take some initiatives.

As your video pointed out UT there are specific reasons why men are not chasing many WW.  The exception of course are men who marry their High School or College sweethearts. 

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #542 on: November 23, 2014, 11:31:35 AM »
Is it true that NYC is considered to disfavor women, because more women than men ? Just want to know.

I've heard this rumor but don't know if it's true.  I was only in NYC once just passing thru and there certainly were a lot of model looking women.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #543 on: November 23, 2014, 12:25:47 PM »
Patagonie,

How many years did you spend dating WW before you decided to look to the East?

Had you been married in the West before to a WW and it did not work out?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #544 on: November 23, 2014, 02:38:55 PM »
Patagonie,

How many years did you spend dating WW before you decided to look to the East?

Had you been married in the West before to a WW and it did not work out?

We can say that i spend 20 years to date WW and i was never married before (so don't say that i am an angry vindictive macho, i was having no stake around this topic, just i came across, as i have explained previously, thousands of divorcees and singles).
But the game came only the last two years previous my eastern journey. (red pill quickly followed by the game as you will discover trough my incoming posts).

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #545 on: November 23, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »
We can say that i spend 20 years to date WW and i was never married before (so don't say that i am an angry vindictive macho, i was having no stake around this topic, just i came across, as i have explained previously, thousands of divorcees and singles).
But the game came only the last two years previous my eastern journey. (red pill quickly followed by the game as you will discover trough my incoming posts).

During the 20 years that you were dating WW, did you meet even one who you felt was not only a good marriage prospect, but who also wanted to get married with you in particular?

I find it astonishing that in one-tenth of the time, you found and married your wife. 

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #546 on: November 23, 2014, 10:40:28 PM »

My answer to this article is similar to ML's.  WW fought a battle for "equality" and modern young men are giving it to them.  Opening doors, buying a woman drinks, paying for dinner, are all chauvinistic rituals.  More importantly the type of woman who isn't getting the romantic treatment that she allegedly desires is probably not worthy of it. 

Truly feminine women are in very short supply in the West and are snapped up and married. 

The rest are destined to write blogs with a mixed message complaining that men don't behave like they did in the 1950's. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #547 on: November 24, 2014, 12:11:32 PM »
During the 20 years that you were dating WW, did you meet even one who you felt was not only a good marriage prospect, but who also wanted to get married with you in particular?

I find it astonishing that in one-tenth of the time, you found and married your wife.

No ones proposed me to get married. If I found some nice girls ? Yes.  Good marriage prospect ? I think so, probably.
But the real decision to find marriage prospects started five years ago only. I decided to go to FSU, but WW were also part of the match when i started.
We can say that before marriage was not in my mind and/or things didn't allow such perspective.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 12:47:30 PM by Patagonie »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #548 on: November 24, 2014, 01:43:14 PM »
No ones proposed me to get married. If I found some nice girls ? Yes.  Good marriage prospect ? I think so, probably.
But the real decision to find marriage prospects started five years ago only. I decided to go to FSU, but WW were also part of the match when i started.
We can say that before marriage was not in my mind and/or things didn't allow such perspective.

Do you think that the difference in Western mentality had something to do with you not proposing to a WW?

So it may be that you were sowing some wild oats and also had no intention of getting married.  This is true of many men from the West in their 20's and early 30's.

At least when you went to the FSU it was clear that it was what the majority of women wanted -- there was never any doubt about it, was there?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:47:22 PM by AC »

Offline Muzh

« Reply #549 on: November 24, 2014, 02:02:15 PM »
Do you think that the difference in Western mentality had something to do with you not proposing to a WW?

So it may be that you were sowing some wild oats and also had no intention of getting married.  This is true of many men from the West in their 20's and early 30's.

At least when you went to the FSU it was clear that it was what the majority of women wanted -- there was never any doubt about it, was there?

LMFAO

As if the FSU women have a lock on wanting to get married.

Here's some news for you AC.

If and when you find one of these "maidens" don't be surprised that after a year or two, she will "turn" into an American "feminazi." To avoid that, make sure you find a very uneducated village girl that doesn't speak a word of English, and then prohibit her learning the language. Also, make sure she has no means to leave the house and is totally dependent on you.

Failure to comply will be devastating to your "dream."

:ROFL:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM