It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: An example of an online messaging conversation with a Ukrainian girl  (Read 8646 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: An example of an online messaging conversation with a Ukrainian girl
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2021, 01:30:24 AM »
Let’s start with what you define as someone’s ‘wealth’.

I hope this isn't the start of you avoiding my dare here JG, go on I dare you to do it!

In wealth I am talking about money, now please don't come back with something cheesy as in wealth in some other way. You have made no bones about how wealthy money wise you are JG in the past. You would be the perfect example to take up my dare, go do it if you have the balls too, I don't think you do.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2021, 01:34:47 AM »
You still can’t see what’s staring you in the face.
It’s not your job, status, looks, physiques etc etc that’s the problem.
It’s your attitude towards and perception of women that is.
If you can’t pull a nice woman in your own country then you shouldn’t even contemplate looking anywhere else.
The only reason you are is because you think your dangling the carrot of living in an economically advantaged country will somehow overcome your own faults and land you sexy Olga from Odessa  to parade on your arm.

I know, I'm lacking the few extra inches in my Levi's to make this work but I try my best. I'm sure that if I did have the bit extra there my personality would grow proportionately to my size and FSW would come flocking to me for that.

JG these girls could date in their own country, ever wonder why they are on an International Dating site?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2021, 01:43:04 AM »
I hope this isn't the start of you avoiding my dare here JG, go on I dare you to do it!

In wealth I am talking about money, now please don't come back with something cheesy as in wealth in some other way.
You have made no bones about how wealthy money wise you are JG in the past.

Really, link to any post I’ve made referring to my ‘wealth’.

You would be the perfect example to take up my dare, go do it if you have the balls too, I don't think you do.
Sheer nonsense from you.
Do you really think anyone is going to on your say so.

I don’t consider myself wealthy. Fairly well off, certainly.
From your perspective, anybody who earns a decent wage is probably wealthy but you only have yourself to blame for that.

That’s why I asked what it is you consider as ‘wealthy’?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 01:45:41 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2021, 01:47:19 AM »
I know, I'm lacking the few extra inches in my Levi's to make this work but I try my best. I'm sure that if I did have the bit extra there my personality would grow proportionately to my size and FSW would come flocking to me for that.

JG these girls could date in their own country, ever wonder why they are on an International Dating site?
Do you think they don’t?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2021, 01:55:23 AM »
Really, link to any post I’ve made referring to my ‘wealth’.

Sheer nonsense from you.
Do you really think anyone is going to on your say so.

I don’t consider myself wealthy. Fairly well off, certainly.
From your perspective, anybody who earns a decent wage is probably wealthy but you only have yourself to blame for that.

That’s why I asked what it is you consider as ‘wealthy’?

Oh, I forgot you are another one who thinks your wonderful personality carries the day lol.

I will try to search back later on where you mention your wealth, don't have the time now but I'm certain that you do, you fly business class so I think that is a hint to it. I think I recall you saying you are an Employer at some point. Anyway given your rather gruff manner on here I don't think many girls would put up with that without good reason.

I will get to the point anyway, I don't think FSW give up all they have in the FSU, if they have anything, family, friends, job, home, etc to get with a western guy unless they envisage a much better life. Many girls want a guy yes but to leave a life behind where it had any worth they aren't going to do it unless a guy can offer a good standard of living. If she's a pretty girl she's going to want a very good standard of living.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2021, 02:00:53 AM »
I know to keep sentences simple Nightwish, they are simple enough and with online translators she would have been fine enough. It wasn't the sentences or the translation that was the problem here, if it was it would have been coming up a lot more frequently than the once that it did come up. I've had messaging conversations with girls who refused to use an online translator even though their translation abilities of English was not all that great so know the ground I am on.

The 'sexual attraction' was a faux pas on my part I have admitted that. It is something that I believe so in all honesty I put it down but I should have been a bit more mindful of how it might not come over so well. That said many FSW aren't edgy about sex like western women and though if was not my finest hour I don't think it destroyed my chances here otherwise she would have dropped me there and then. No she was hanging on to gauge what prospects I had and on that front I should have avoided talk till much later I believe.

Then why don't you do it?

All I see is your usual rambling and quite noisy way of writing, to much meaningless crap to convey a simple message, exactly as you do here.

I have to admit, it's not only what you write that makes me scroll past your posts, it's also that you can't explain something/say something in 2-3 simple sentences, it has to take up half a page when you feel the need to say something.. = so much worthless dravel and waste of space

for a non-fluent speaking person that also rely on a translator, that is just to much crap to go through. but as I said in the beginning- you wont listen anyway
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2021, 02:05:36 AM »
Then why don't you do it?

All I see is your usual rambling and quite noisy way of writing, to much meaningless crap to convey a simple message, exactly as you do here.

I have to admit, it's not only what you write that makes me scroll past your posts, it's also that you can't explain something/say something in 2-3 simple sentences, it has to take up half a page when you feel the need to say something.. = so much worthless dravel and waste of space

for a non-fluent speaking person that also rely on a translator, that is just to much crap to go through. but as I said in the beginning- you wont listen anyway

It's not that bad, if you look at it most of it is just a couple of sentences, the odd post maybe three or four sentences long to convey exactly how I wish something to come across. If you have problem with any sentence construction I put why don't you give an example here of how you would put it more simply?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2021, 02:19:16 AM »
Oh, I forgot you are another one who thinks your wonderful personality carries the day lol.
Well, I’ve never had a problem forming relationships with women anywhere in the world, including the UK, at different times in my life including when I didn’t earn a great deal, so yes, I do have something to offer apart from my wallet.
I will try to search back later on where you mention your wealth, don't have the time now but I'm certain that you do,
I’ll wait with bated breath.  :popcorn:

you fly business class so I think that is a hint to it.
:wallbash:

If I flew 1st class you would have a point. Flying business class isn’t an indicator of wealth.
I think I recall you saying you are an Employer at some point.
Being an employer makes one wealthy?
Anyway given your rather gruff manner on here I don't think many girls would put up with that without good reason.
:ROFL:
When married you have to put up with a lot more than that. Not that you’d have a clue about that.  :cluebat:

I will get to the point anyway, I don't think FSW give up all they have in the FSU, if they have anything, family, friends, job, home, etc to get with a western guy unless they envisage a much better life. Many girls want a guy yes but to leave a life behind where it had any worth they aren't going to do it unless a guy can offer a good standard of living. If she's a pretty girl she's going to want a very good standard of living.
You really don’t have much going on upstairs, do you?

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2021, 02:36:09 AM »
Trench,

You are a man without a goal, wasting time with fantasy whilst thinking you have it all figured out. You don't.

Just book a ticket for late July or August NOW, rent an apartment and write or chat with a few women telling them you have set plans and see what happens.  If not just enjoy your stay and meet a few women over there shopping, stripping, at the airport, cafe, bars or just walking around the parks.

You want to have a bed made for you already.  It ain't gonna happen.  Adding to endless forum threads that go anywhere ain't gonna help either.

You either have what it takes, or don't, so just go and find out.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2021, 02:50:18 AM »
Well, I’ve never had a problem forming relationships with women anywhere in the world, including the UK, at different times in my life including when I didn’t earn a great deal, so yes, I do have something to offer apart from my wallet. I’ll wait with bated breath.  :popcorn:
 :wallbash:
Being an employer makes one wealthy?  :ROFL:

Yes being an Employer usually does but no exclusively so. Having the means to pay another person(s) a wage as well as yourself normally takes some money behind it. Businesses can struggle though and only succeed in that or go bust. Pretty much all FSW will take it at face value that if you have a business and are an Employer you have at a minimum a fairly decent level of wealth, most will just likely think you are rich.

You may have dated in the past and so that likely means you have something going for you other than money, but that is western women and they never lasted so that something is not all that. Most FSW interested in WM will want to see that you have a fair amount of wealth to offset the bother of going the whole international dating route.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2021, 02:52:26 AM »
Trench,

You are a man without a goal, wasting time with fantasy whilst thinking you have it all figured out. You don't.

Just book a ticket for late July or August NOW, rent an apartment and write or chat with a few women telling them you have set plans and see what happens.  If not just enjoy your stay and meet a few women over there shopping, stripping, at the airport, cafe, bars or just walking around the parks.

You want to have a bed made for you already.  It ain't gonna happen.  Adding to endless forum threads that go anywhere ain't gonna help either.

You either have what it takes, or don't, so just go and find out.

He's already been there... and he didn't.
2 weeks, 1 date..(that he walked out of bcs the lady asked him to buy a pack of cigarettes)  13 nights masturbating to a fantasy
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2021, 03:00:18 AM »
Yes being an Employer usually does but no exclusively so. Having the means to pay another person(s) a wage as well as yourself normally takes some money behind it. Businesses can struggle though and only succeed in that or go bust. Pretty much all FSW will take it at face value that if you have a business and are an Employer you have at a minimum a fairly decent level of wealth, most will just likely think you are rich.
Bollocks
You may have dated in the past and so that likely means you have something going for you other than money, but that is western women and they never lasted so that something is not all that. Most FSW interested in WM will want to see that you have a fair amount of wealth to offset the bother of going the whole international dating route.
More Bollocks.

I said I dated across the world, not just WW, and in LTR’s.
As for FSUW, the less said by you about them, the better, because any newbie reading this is going to have his brain scrambled by all the junk you put on here.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2021, 06:38:43 AM »
Trench, you do realise that salaries etc are business costs and have nothing to do with the employers wealth.
Along with your non existent knowledge of women you add your equally non existent knowledge of how businesses work.
You may have dated in the past and so that likely means you have something going for you other than money, but that is western women and they never lasted so that something is not all that.

Now you profess to know about the length of my relationships and who they were with?
Most FSW interested in WM will want to see that you have a fair amount of wealth to offset the bother of going the whole international dating route.
Trench 101 for What FSUW Want. (Newbies- Beware of Trench's theories on FSUW)

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
ATTENTION NEWBIES and LURKERS important stuff alert
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2021, 06:49:29 AM »
Many guys here have FSW that they have got with and married but very few wish to
admit that it is for their wealth

All of those guys will end up divorced.

Trench, write down these three rules and put it on both your refrigerator
and your bathroom mirror.

ATTENTION NEWBIES and LURKERS important stuff alert.

"Don't be surprised if you find Gold diggers when you use money as bait"
"Above all you want to find a good girl."
"You can compromise on anything except character"

« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 06:59:04 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
An example of an online messaging conversation with a Ukrainian girl
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2021, 06:57:19 AM »
Trench 101 for What FSUW Want. (Newbies- Beware of Trench's theories on FSUW)

John, it is my belief that most non idiots will be able to figure out that Trench
is clueless. Those unable to see Trench for what he is don't have a chance in
hell with a Russian woman.

What I do to maintain my sanity when replying to Trench is to write my advice
for the Newbies and lurkers out there because Trench isn't going to figure this
out. His only chance is to get lucky and accidentally cross paths with a true
angel. Even then he will probably f#ck it up.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2021, 07:07:40 AM »
John, it is my belief that most non idiots will be able to figure out that Trench
is clueless. Those unable to see Trench for what he is don't have a chance in
hell with a Russian woman.

What I do to maintain my sanity when replying to Trench is to write my advice
for the Newbies and lurkers out there because Trench isn't going to figure this
out. His only chance is to get lucky and accidentally cross paths with a true
angel. Even then he will probably f#ck it up.
Some men will get taken in by his spiel and think he speaks from experience. It’s to those unfortunates that I address my words.

Let’s hope Lady Luck steers clear of him. I would hate for some unfortunate lass to get  fooled by our resident Incel.
Of course, most FSUW would see through him, as his messaging showed us.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2642
Total: 2652

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM