It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: DOUBLE DEALERS  (Read 252277 times)

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2006, 04:22:13 AM »
I have updated my "Double Dealer" page :

http://www.floriani.it/sitirussi/doppiogioco-eng.htm

As anticipated yesterday, it also features hooker/scammer ELENA MARDANOVA who contacted me from  Date Me Free and worked me over very methodically : 19 letters and 30+ photos from 8th January to 24th March 2006, first with a weekly and eventually daily tempo. She was not aware that I knew of her "other" activity. Something of an exception, this girl : her "pro" photos show no nudity at all, and apparently she has none of that type (I asked to make sure).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2006, 05:56:18 AM »
If you look at the other girls listed on your ELENA MARDANOVA's home website, She goes by "ANGELA" for her hooking name there ( http://www.bestrusmodel.com/ ) they are ALL stunners.  Solid 9's and 10's with all the talent to go with the package.  Pity the poor middle aged AM who falls into this trap and under the spell of the MOB mythology. 

Regarding the age of these girls, I'm not perhaps the best judge of a womans age, assuming a woman wouldn't lie about her age,  but I'd bet not many of them are over 30 y.o.  They all list ages between 20 and 25 with the exception of your cutie, who admits to being 27.  I'll also wager that a little diligence would reveal most, if not all, are also listed on a MOB site somewhere.

However, I'll have to admit that any one of them on a man's arm would turn heads on any street in any city in the world, they are that beautiful.   It's easy for me to see how a man could start engaging in little head thinking when confronted with fantasy and wish fulfillment if he were receiving sweet love letters with such pictures attached.

Offline Bruno

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2006, 06:23:48 AM »
Quote from: jb
Perhaps a discussion about what possible red flags to look for would be a constructive direction for this thread to continue.  That they exist within the MOB catalog folds is a given, how to seperate the good from the bad might help the uninitiated searchers.  We do have the good old "Tablets of Stone".  Maybe to rewite or revise a bit?

Red flags !!! Not always easy to see them but people who make list like SANDRO can help...

The women listed in the MOB business and who are hooker don't specialy search to be married... They seek a rich old buzy business man, who have not a lot of time and who is ready to cherish his darling...

With the hookers work, they are only pay each time they fµck the customer... by gaming in the MOB business, they can earn a lot of money for very little work...

Imagine so women who meet a one week wonder... She give to the men all her sexual knowledge during the two last night of the short trip... What happen ? The man is in love, send gift and monthly money... So, women can suck several thousand $$$ from men only because they have sleep together one or two time... more interesting business that the hooker one...

Of course, after a few month or maybe a year, the love buble explode and the women inform the man that she have change her meaning and don't wish marry... so women can have 10 or more sugar dady who send gift and money each month...

With time, they are listed in black list... no problem... new name, new phone, new e-mail, new hair color... some little change and nobody reconize them...

And some MOB business accept so women... why not ? She will receive a lot of letter who mean a lot of translater/e-mail money for the agency... later, the guy will meet her, sleep with her and more leter and money for the agency... If at the end, the men complain about scam... the agency reply : "But Sir, the woman was real, you have visit her, you have sleep with her... we cannot obligate our lady to marry you... it is not a scam, so we don't refund you!"

Like JB have write several time before, if it is too much good for be true, it is almost certainly a red flag...

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2006, 07:41:08 AM »
JB, most girls who post profiles include photos showing them at an earlier age than stated for at least two reasons : looking fresher and more attractive, and saving money on new photos.

And no, I would not say MOST of them are also on dating sites (I would have spotted them if they were  :shock:) : 40 out of some 20.000 is just .05 %, if arithmetic serves me correctly.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 07:50:00 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jb

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2006, 07:45:49 AM »
I don't think the ages are that far out of currency simply because these websites are not that old themselves.  The online craze has only swept into the FSU in the past few years.

In any case, I think most men, especially those in our age group, would readily admit they are very lovely women.  Too bad, such a waste.

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2006, 07:56:36 AM »
JB, I have been looking at FSU dating sites since early 2003, and some of the girls I saw then are still posting profiles nowadays using the SAME old photos, now 3+ years out of date and looks change rather rapidly in the 20-30 y.o. age range.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jb

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2006, 08:01:51 AM »
and looks change rather rapidly in the 20-30 y.o. age range
Yeah, I just hate it when a girl turns 30, her looks have turned to crap and her usefullness is over.

I, on the other hand, am better looking at 60 than I was at 30,,,,, not~! :D:D:D

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2006, 08:09:08 AM »
JB, I did not imply that they necessarily change for the worse :D

Although I must say that I have rarely seen attractive 40+ y.o. (my subjectives tastes, maybe). They seem to deteriorate rapidly after 40, possibly due to lower living standards. On the plus side, usually fine legs (due to not using cars :)?)
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jb

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2006, 10:11:23 AM »
Although I must say that I have rarely seen attractive 40+ y.o.
I don't know where you've been looking, but I'm sure my almost 50 y.o. wife would be crushed to hear you say that.  She was a beauty in her 30's and 40's, and she's still a beauty now.  I'm a little more than insulted by that comment.  I assure you, there are plenty of very nice, not hookers, +40 y.o.'s around.

If you are 63 and your tastes run to girls in their 20's, then I'd say you are up against your own demons, borderline sicko.  However, since you say you have not yet set foot inside the FSU there is no way you could know fact from fiction.  How could you possibly comment on "substandard living conditions"?   The truth is that most Russians actually live a more healthy life style and eat much more healthy than those of us living in a so-called developed country.   Better exercise and diet all the way around.

The only experience you have is what we refer to as being a keyboard romeo, you are spending your time for 3+ years cruising the MOB sites and dreaming of how life might be. 

Maybe you need to go find a new hobby.

Offline ConnerVT

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2006, 10:25:14 AM »
The only experience you have is what we refer to as being a keyboard romeo, you are spending your time for 3+ years cruising the MOB sites and dreaming of how life might be. 

Now that's not true, jb.  He also spends a good amount of time on the Russian prostitution sites...

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2006, 11:52:45 AM »
JB
I said in my append that  40+ y.o. FSU women I see on dating sites do not appeal to my subjective tastes. I am surprised that expressing a personal opinion could raise such unwarranted and offensive reactions like "borderline sicko" and "keyboard romeo". That someone should feel "a little more than insulted by that comment" is rather ridiculous. You are entitled to your own opinions as I am to mine.

My other comment on "substandard living conditions" results from several emails and conversations with FSU women. Should I think they were all liars, or bitching unnecessarily ?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ConnerVT

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2006, 12:07:59 PM »
[user=986]SANDRO43[/user] wrote:
My other comment on "substandard living conditions" results from several emails and conversations with FSU women. Should I think they were all liars, or bitching unnecessarily ?
Bitching, or worse, with a motive.

Most people are accepting of their station in life, even when they wish to move to a better lifestyle.  Even middle-income Westerners, aware of how those with more elaborate lifestyles live, would never speak of "sub-standard living conditions."  Even the lowest working class poor show pride in what they've done with their double wide trailer down by the river...

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »
[user=140]ConnerVT[/user] wrote:

Most people are accepting of their station in life, even when they wish to move to a better lifestyle.  Even middle-income Westerners, aware of how those with more elaborate lifestyles live, would never speak of "sub-standard living conditions."  Even the lowest working class poor show pride in what they've done with their double wide trailer down by the river...

True that.

If a person starts whining to me about how terrible her life is, I know I am about to get hit up for money, gifts or favours. But I guess that one would have to live it to know it. A person may have a specific gripe about a specific thing, but poverty is relative. A person who tells you that she lives a sh!tty life is after an outside agent to change it, or is such a saddo that you do not want to deal with them.

Whilst I DO tend to agree that women appear to age somewhat faster here than in some other countries it is a small difference and has much to do with the amount of money spent upon the external appearance. In general, I would echo the comments of those who suggest that people tend to live a more healthy lifestyle, overall, than in many other countries. Even here, where alcoholism is often cited as a cause of early death and another cliche reason to seek a foreign husband, this malady is very much income related and is very much a minority, but serious, issue.

Whilst it is interesting to see the crossovers between prostitutes and MOB women, without some personal perspective it hard to draw any real conclusions. BTW, the real figure is, I am certain much higher than your sample would indicate. The number of hookers on internet sites is but a tiny proportion of the population of women who have or currently rent out their orifices. They are probably among the better looking of the women though. I confess wonderment at the motivation that feeds the desire to actively search, log and collate this data - not to mention the correspondence and game playing that goes on as well. Frankly, if a woman wants to marry a guy, I would not be the one who wanted to make the moral judgement implicit in corresponding, game playing and exposing these women who are doing no more than earning a living - a living that is not illegal in their country and not wrong in the opinion of a great part of the society in which they and I live.

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
Quote from: ConnerVT
Most people are accepting of their station in life, even when they wish to move to a better lifestyle. Even middle-income Westerners, aware of how those with more elaborate lifestyles live, would never speak of "sub-standard living conditions." Even the lowest working class poor show pride in what they've done with their double wide trailer down by the river...

Let me get this straight : you object to my wording of "sub-standard living conditions", rather than to its substance ("Bitching, or worse, with a motive") ?

Therefore, an expression like "unsatisfactory living conditions" would have been more delicate and acceptable ? How  would you define the fact that these women are depressed and dissatisfied by their working and living environment, and show scarce optimism for their future ? Should their repeated complaint that they are badly mistreated by too often drunken local men be considered  "standard living conditions" ?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ConnerVT

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2006, 02:44:42 PM »
[user=986]SANDRO43[/user] wrote:
Let me get this straight : you object to my wording of "sub-standard living conditions", rather than to its substance ("Bitching, or worse, with a motive") ?

I don't have any objection whatsoever.  I wished to make a point that one should question (and likely avoid) people who verbalize their disdain for their position in life.  Andrew obviously understood what I mean, and added to it quite well in the first half of his post above.

Offline jb

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2006, 03:10:08 PM »
How would you define the fact that these women are depressed and dissatisfied by their working and living environment, and show scarce optimism for their future ? Should their repeated complaint that they are badly mistreated by too often drunken local men be considered "standard living conditions" ?

May we ask what empirical evidence do you have that such conditions exist? 

I've been to Russia about 20 times, spent many months (cumulatively) in Russia,  I personally know dozens of Russian men and women, I speak sometimes pretty good Russian, and in my current work I interact with Russians and Ukrainians on a regular basis.  I do not know anyone, not a single person, who makes such complaints about their home country.  For the most part they are a relatively happy, well adjusted people in pursuit of their livelihoods with little worry about what possible advantages someone from the West might have over them.  Croatians, by and large are the most negative folks from anywhere in the region, but who can blame them?

Let's see here,,, you have never been to Russia,,, you don't really know any Russians.
You have had a few emails and phone conversations with some scammers and prostitutes, which I believe has left you with some very wrong impressions about Russia and Russians in general.  I agree that there a lot of poor people in Russia who would perhaps like to improve their lot in life, but Russia is not the backwater sh!thole you seem to think it is.  Nor are it's women sitting around waiting for a knight in shining armor to ride up and rescue them.

I think you need to muster up your courage and make a trip to Moscow to check out the sights and sounds of that little backwoods village, better yet go to Saint Petersberg if you can handle a little culture.  It ain't what you think.

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »
Ditto jb!!!!:)

Really got some learnin' to do this lad does & I kinda figure I might just have a wee bit of experience on the topic.:shock:

RVR-Canadian Cowboy/Agency Owner
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »
JB,
since you appear to have recovered some acceptable manners, I am quite willing to answer your questions.

Empirical evidence is best left to the scientific environment. If you mean direct, personal field experience, then I freely admit I have none and I can accept advice from people who have it, provided it is offered with the intent of helping and not in unjustifiably offending terms.  

However, I must say that my emails and phone conversations were NOT "with some scammers and prostitutes" as you fancifully surmise, but with girls whom I may define "normal" for want of a better term (I hope this word will not raise another debate).  

I am considering the possibility of a trip to SPB in the near future and yes, I am always capable of taking in some extra culture, I am not as narrow-minded as you might think.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Bruno

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2006, 05:41:06 PM »
I do not know anyone, not a single person, who makes such complaints about their home country.
I agree with JB and it is more true in the case of Russian people... they can be poor and life in low condition when we see then by our own eyes but russian are proud people... they will never say something bad over own country, specialy when they communicate with foreign people... if they make it, it is for try fool you and win some advantage.

I am sure that all the men here, already married with a FSU woman, same if it is from long time, will never try to say bad thing over the country of wife... to much dangerous topic who can lead to very hard argument...

Russian people are more patriote that the big majority of western people...

Offline jb

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2006, 06:59:49 AM »
Sandro;

you appear to have recovered some acceptable manners
You shouldn't count on that.

One of my pet peeves in life is self appointed experts on topics with which they have zero personal knowledge.  I think that describes you.  You have read a book perhaps, or studied some MOB agency websites, e-mailed a few profiles, maybe had some phone contact with a RW or two, but until you've tasted the wine, don't try to tell us how to run a winery.   Before you endeavor to advise, or give advice, on the subject of Russians, and Russian women in particular, I think it would be nice if you had the tiniest bit if real experience and knowledge under your belt.

It's one thing for Andrew to speak of the hookers of Saint Pete, or for me to mention the midnight knocks on my hotel room door in Moscow, but you've never been there to experience any of that.  Until you do, that high horse you are riding seems to have his saddle on backwards.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2006, 07:11:24 AM »
you appear to have recovered some acceptable manners

You shouldn't count on that.

One of my pet peeves in life is self appointed experts on topics with which they have zero personal knowledge. I think that describes you. You have read a book perhaps, or studied some MOB agency websites, e-mailed a few profiles, maybe had some phone contact with a RW or two, but until you've tasted the wine, don't try to tell us how to run a winery.  Before you endeavor to advise, or give advice, on the subject of Russians, and Russian women in particular, I think it would be nice if you had the tiniest bit if real experience and knowledge under your belt.

It's one thing for Andrew to speak of the hookers of Saint Pete, or for me to mention the midnight knocks on my hotel room door in Moscow, but you've never been there to experience any of that. Until you do, that high horse you are riding seems to have his saddle on backwards.[/quote]

John,

While Sandro lacks the in-country experience you do, he most certainly is NOT without some first-hand experience - albeit at a distance.

Just because someone has not crossed the particular hurdles others have, does not render their experiences invalid.

Maybe it is just my reading, and others will disagree, but I did not find Sandro's comments to be arrogant or presumptuous. He offered what he believes to be true - just as you did, and do.

Both positions are valid - though they should remain absent the personal attacks.

- Dan

Offline jb

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2006, 07:59:30 AM »
he most certainly is NOT without some first-hand experience -
Dan,

I saw no first-hand experience in any of Sandro's post.  Everything he's said came from only reading a few websites.  His perception of life in the FSU seems to me to be skewed to the extreme.  He attributes this perception of FSU life to a few girls who tell him how bad their life is, which is usually just a thinly disguised effort to build sympathy and thus trigger the flow of "help" when the next letter arrives telling of the sick grandma in need of expensive medication, the car crash injury, or the need for an urgent operation on mom.

That there are professional girls advertising on MOB agency catalogs is not new news.  In point of fact, many, if not a majority of the members who read this board initally arrived as newbies who were asking a common question; "Am I being scammed?".  They got in contact with these Russian and Ukrainian immoral scam artists via one crooked, flesh-peddling MOB website or another. These women did not appear from thin air, they are part and parcel of the MOB phenomenon.   Those who operate internet scams are little more than low life crooks, and they can be found in any country.  It follows that a woman who will con a man on the internet will also engage in other shady activities.  They are criminals, whores, petty crooks, and con artists, not virginal, sweet, innocent, take-me-home-to-meet-your-mama, kind of girls. 

We try our best to educate the new seekers that at the first sign of the scam they should run as fast as they can away from these women/fat Yuris.   Many wise up, but, sad to say, Western Union still does a brisk business in the FSU with a one way cash flow.

However, this does not accurately describe life in Russia at all.  There are many decent and sincere Russian women who, for whatever reason, are unable to find their other half.  A trip to Russia might open his eyes to the real Russia.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 09:08:00 AM by jb »

Offline Albert

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2006, 12:47:32 PM »
I am happy to report that GULNARA YUSIPOVA (Case #17 for original URL) will no longer be available.  I am filing papers to bring her to USA as my wife.  Anyway she says it's all a mistake and that she only agreed to those pictures because she was promised a movie contract.

Furthermore, she only does Golden Rain, not all those other things . . . . and she says she doesn't even know how to perform oral sex.  I belive her because she wouldn't even try it with me.

I know she is a good girl and got posted on those sites by mistake.  I know this because her mother told me so herself.

Offline viking

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2006, 01:56:27 PM »
Dan,

Please correct me if I am out of line here, but I think Alberts last post sould be removed. He's talking about his future bride like this on a public forum? Am I being a too conserative here?
Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Trips: No Selection
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2006, 02:32:50 PM »
Viking,

That was a smart ass post. And if it is true then they probably deserve each other. :D

Ken
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2180
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2166
Total: 2177

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM