It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Lawsuit Against Anastasia Date I Believe I Can Win  (Read 60205 times)

Offline cbstogner

Re: Lawsuit Against Anastasia Date I Believe I Can Win
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2013, 10:11:15 AM »
Oh yeah, I was also interviewed on the news with my voice dubbed in Russian. I had two girls on arm while being interviewed lol They were asking me about the difference between a NYC New Years and Kyiv New Years.

Get mad gentlemen and try to find me.. I'm in Romania from here on out. The girls are hotter, and it's cheaper.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2013, 10:18:33 AM »
So basically, your not interested in finding a wife. Just "hitting" all the girls you can find?  :rolleyes:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2013, 10:22:26 AM »
So basically, your not interested in finding a wife. Just "hitting" all the girls you can find?  :rolleyes:

He ended up paying thousands of dollars in marriage agency fees in order to feel like a alpha.  haha

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2013, 10:22:37 AM »
No, that is untrue. We got into a huge fight, and I went out looking for another girl and it involved alcohol. It was her fault, she probably shouldn't have acted like their inside joke over there, "no money, no honey." I'm not going to pay for feelings. I kept looking, but I couldn't find another girl as beautiful as she is. But if they liked me, hey, I'm a man..

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2013, 10:24:19 AM »
??? These were taken at bars and two years after I stopped using Anastasia (stop your hate) back in Odessa.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2013, 10:28:42 AM »
No, that is untrue. We got into a huge fight, and I went out looking for another girl and it involved alcohol. It was her fault, she probably shouldn't have acted like their inside joke over there, "no money, no honey." I'm not going to pay for feelings. I kept looking, but I couldn't find another girl as beautiful as she is. But if they liked me, hey, I'm a man..

With Anastasia, you could be a 2-toed Sloth and they will still like you!  :ROFL:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2013, 10:33:30 AM »
??? These were taken at bars and two years after I stopped using Anastasia (stop your hate) back in Odessa.

Odessa would be the last place that would have foreigner rock star status.  That place gets foreigners from all over the world every summer on top of being a major port.

Calling out bullshit is far from hating.  I wouldn't expect a guy who is complaining about being scammed by marriage agencies while trying to say he was a rock star to understand that.

Edited to add:

Good timing, Mendy just posted something that confirms what I am saying.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=16269.msg339066;topicseen#msg339066

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:35:12 AM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2013, 10:36:50 AM »
This is very true. I had breakfast every morning with a bald, extremely obsess man, living on his Social Security check in Odessa. He had purchased and sent me a copy of his hard driving containing over $10,000 worth of "how to pick up girls" books on tape.

He showed me how he bought near dying flowers for 3 dates a day with (from the pictures I saw) with extremely attractive women. He could hardly walk up the street without loosing his breath. I was rather sad, actually. They make him feel like they actually like him. He is spending his entire rest of his life and his money chasing a fantasy.

I live the fantasy, I'm not going to lie. When I didn't know what I was doing, and I did use Anastasia, I was used for money. In a way, I scam them a little now. They don't get my money and I get their panties :)

Offline sunandsail

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2013, 10:37:55 AM »
cbstogner, do you have a brother named Billy?

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »
Yes, you're right. For rockstar status, you have to be more than just the flag that is worn and everywhere you look over there. You have to be young, attractive, and with a little money in order to buy a girl a drink and rent an apartment for a funny 1k a month in the center of the capital city of the country. haha 1k

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2013, 10:40:38 AM »
In the OP case the fact he met her family tells me she was serious but like most young women she found something better once she was no longer a teenager.  The OP met this lady when she was a teenager.  Teenagers are not the best marriage material.
The OP should focus on women 28 -32 years old as better marriage material if he wants kids.

Totally agree.

The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2013, 10:43:52 AM »
This is very true. I had breakfast every morning with a bald, extremely obsess man, living on his Social Security check in Odessa. He had purchased and sent me a copy of his hard driving containing over $10,000 worth of "how to pick up girls" books on tape.

He showed me how he bought near dying flowers for 3 dates a day with (from the pictures I saw) with extremely attractive women. He could hardly walk up the street without loosing his breath. I was rather sad, actually. They make him feel like they actually like him. He is spending his entire rest of his life and his money chasing a fantasy.

I live the fantasy, I'm not going to lie. When I didn't know what I was doing, and I did use Anastasia, I was used for money. In a way, I scam them a little now. They don't get my money and I get their panties :)

That's nothing.  When I lived there, I would routinely see huge men that you would think needed two chairs to sit comfortably sifting through dating books pointing at women as if he was ordering food from a menu.

That stuff was common in Odessa. 

As long as your having fun, knock yourself out. 

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2013, 10:48:36 AM »
Nope, I don't have a brother named Billy.

It was Kyiv and where I made many Ukrainian friends, that I would party with, when I learned all of the scams. I have been scam free since 2011, other than the girl that I truly cared for and would have married.

It felt really good to, once I found out of her mother advertising for Anastasia the way she was, to send her a copy of my bank statement.

She then learned that she would have gotten US citizenship and her name on a bank account worth a half mil.

Me and my two party buddies who talk to the girls that don't speak english for me

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2013, 10:49:57 AM »
I have been scam free since 2011

Good for you.

However I think you're past the statue of limitations on dating scams.

I can't help that my butt is grabbed, girls are constantly winking at me, and the majority want to have sex with me because they enjoy my country's music and movie entertainment.

I have exactly the same problem except I'm married so I resist their provocations. Do you think Mrs. M will buy the line if I tell her that the issue is country music?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:53:49 AM by mendeleyev »
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2013, 10:54:13 AM »
I have exactly the same problem except I'm married so I resist their provocations. Do you think Mrs. M will buy the line if I tell her that the issue is country music?

I always got depressed when I listened to country music.  I just never could get into the genre.  Of course, I would grab my own ass when I heard it which can be embarrassing when out in public.

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2013, 10:56:28 AM »
Wow, there are so many American haters on this board is unbelievable.

Don't try to pain the people who see you for who you truly are as American haters. I love America. And I have little sympathy for people (male or female) like you.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2013, 10:58:25 AM »
Me too, LFU.  ;D

I really am a smooth jazz nut although we listen to Russian pop frequently as well. I just couldn't resist the country music line after reading from our OP.

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »
We do have very good popular music. My love's favorite singer is rihanna. This is a picture of her right after I gave her the versace sunglasses she's wearing and I just so happend to be in NYC when rihanna was signing CDs. Gave that to her too only to be a complete beach to me afterwards and then the arguments started.... again.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:06:39 AM by AnonMod »

Offline mies

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2013, 11:04:30 AM »
I married my wife in Ukraine when I worked there and she left Ukraine for USA.  I have been trying for a long time to go back and live in Ukraine or Russia but she likes the USA.  We know a lot of RW who have married AM - so they will leave country.  But we also know most end up in divorce because you really need to know someone before marriage and most men do not do this. 

The OP wasn't proposing this girl to marry him. He wanted to keep her as a (ideally free) toy, whom she could have online romance with, spiced up with occasional shagging vacations for him. He said clearly he wasn't planning to marry her until she'd turn 25. Then he keeps telling about how generous he was.. blah blah blah.. and spent 2K for 3 years of "dating" this girl. It's like.. let's see. Approximately 700$ a year, or less than $2 a day. OMG!!! She scammed him! She cost him $1.7 every day during the 3 years they dated, and during which time he lied about her to A/dating so the girl was kicked out of their web site.
So... she was the part of the A/D scamming scheme, and her mom was a pimp, but when the OP complained to A/D, the A/D removed this girl from their database.
OP, you are a liar, and a bad one. You cannot even keep straight the lies in 3 pages of one forum topic.  :puke:

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2013, 11:05:26 AM »
Oh course, you're also from Ukraine. I bet we would become good friends if you didn't know who you were trying to be cool to haha :) I guess I shouldn't have shown a picture of myself... haha

Offline mies

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2013, 11:08:15 AM »
haha I am glad that you enjoy the entertainment, because I do enjoy telling my story and reliving it through memory. Dude, me and that girl fought so much, I would just meet up with her, hit it, and then go out partying. The fights were mostly about my suspicions of her scamming me.

I am sorry you're probably an older sorry american...

And the plot thickens. The OP was visits his "fiance" in Ukraine, performs mental sex on her with his suspicions while not really promising her any commitment, and then go out to party with other girls?
hmmm...

Please, keep writing. You are an interesting specimen.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:25:19 AM by mies »

Offline mies

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2013, 11:10:48 AM »
Oh course, you're also from Ukraine. I bet we would become good friends if you didn't know who you were trying to be cool to haha :) I guess I shouldn't have shown a picture of myself... haha

come again?

You poor little thing. Craving for... recognition and inclusion, fighting with your demons, and destroying the life of people who made a mistake of liking you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:13:02 AM by mies »

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2013, 11:24:41 AM »
I would have stayed 100% faithful to her. She's the one that would break up with me over ever little argument. That's when I would go out and party like I was single again.. which i was. There's nothing wrong with that. As I said before, I wanted an 18, so when I was ready to marry at 35, she would be 25. That's is what I want and in Ukraine it is available to me. No if's and's or butt's well... maybe a few of those :)

Offline mies

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2013, 11:29:30 AM »
I would have stayed 100% faithful to her. She's the one that would break up with me over ever little argument. That's when I would go out and party like I was single again.. which i was. There's nothing wrong with that. As I said before, I wanted an 18, so when I was ready to marry at 35, she would be 25. That's is what I want and in Ukraine it is available to me. No if's and's or butt's well... maybe a few of those :)

You can say "in Ukraine it is available to me" even if you succeed to find an 18yo who will "date" you long-distance for 7 years, tolerate your poisonous character and jealousy, your stinginess and general lack of morals. Even if such girl did exist, her parents would prevent her from dating you. Because while teenagers can be idealistic and romantic fools, parents know what's good and what's bad for their children. And you are not a good "boyfriend" for any 18yo girl.

But since you haven't found any girl (yet) who would wait for you 7 years, you cannot claim that such thing is available for you in Ukraine. No if's and and's and but's. (or butts')

I would have... staid faithful to her..
I could have...married her..
I would have been a good husband...
I could have been generous and a good catch because I'm worth half a million...

Words are cheap.

Say, hypothetically, I know a guy who is worth 10 million. Based on what should he have any benefits and additional favors from me? The money are in his bank account and in no way improve my quality of life, he clearly isn't going to marry anyone anytime soon, and he gives me no presents and is a stingy and neurotic date. I'd rather go out with the guy who has small account but big heart.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:34:03 AM by mies »

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2013, 11:33:58 AM »
Let's get one thing straight.. I don't go over to Ukraine out of desperation like other older or ugly us men do. My type is the dark complected, blue-eyed, large breasted women who appears to flock in Ukraine. I have no problems getting women here int he US. I also enjoy the adventure :)

Like I said before, if you can't pimp the girls in the states, you probably won't be able to in Ukraine either. You can get used though.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701