It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: anastasiadate.com  (Read 58864 times)

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: anastasiadate.com
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2014, 10:07:24 AM »
Why type when selecting the URL and clicking the Image icon will do the work for you :-\?

Because i'm an expert at typing?  :ROFL:

Ok Sandro more seriously :)
 because selecting the image /photo icon does  not
seem to be working for AO,   so i offered up the alternative.
  I have found on various forums selecting the photo icon to not always work properly , dependent on browser or browser settings, while typing the quick little code always works. (or similar codes)

In this case my suggestion hasn't helped AO.
My guess is because he is not bracketing the code properly
Code: [Select]
   or he is leaving spaces between the code an the image's pasted URL.

AO it needs to look like this

(img)pastedphotourl(/img)

no spaces  and with  (    )  replaced with   [   ]

If typing the code  exactly,, to show you , the code disappears of course  ;)

Good luck, and remember in your Mt Everest attempt , that above 8000 meters is the death zone.Take oxygen
 :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:10:31 AM by Jumper »

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2014, 10:58:40 AM »
Quote from: Jumper link=topic=17390.msg362251#msg362251
I have found on various forums selecting the photo icon to not always work properly , dependent on browser or browser settings
I see. That may well be the trouble with Anthony - his browser/MAC ::) .
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2014, 12:49:45 PM »
And thanks for relaying your story.You seem to have learned from your experience, and are open to advise on the subject :)

so here goes
The above straight and simply advice is absolutely the way to reasonable use pay per letter or pay per chat websites to meet FSU women.
In general such sites are simply best avoided.Thats the simplest and best answer as the very  business model itself encourages the local affiliate agencies to be unscrupulous.
If a man still chooses to utilize them , the best way would be to live there, in a city long term.
 Jone's advise above is the minimum standard you should set if  choosing to meet women from such sites.but it certainly isn't fool proof,it is merely a tool to help eliminate a good percentage of those paid to correspond/chat with you. It just cleans out a good portion. Meeting them and discerning sincerity as well as compatibility is the same as ever of course
 So long before meeting her the first time, you should have been away from the agency site and talking on the phone, skype, personal emails etc.
You can use your own translator if needed.
 Also considering you met her several times, to use a pay per letter or chat  agency site for communication after meeting is just seldom going to end well.It will almost certainly be a  waste of your time, your emotions, and your money.

Being  a man with a large age gap marriage, I can't knock another mans interest in some woman much younger, with out being a tad hypocritical.  :D 
I still have to advise the best approach is to stay in a very realistic age range,
even if i dint listen to my own advice.
:)

Thanks Jumper,

I will heed all of that advice. I must say I have picked up so much in a few short days.

It has been great to come in here and listen to you guys. I suspect I am a wiser man. Time will tell.

"Age gaps and realistic age ranges": I am 52 - so are we talking 40? 36.5......?

Do not worry. I can take it. Without my camera on you will not be able to see my tears anyway.

Cheers

Anthony

Offline Dewed

• Opted-Out
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2014, 12:59:49 PM »
AO, sorry to use you as a case study.. but.. info on the first file you uploaded..

601.69 KB (616,127 bytes, dimensions 1,836px × 2,448px.. 

That is extremely large by internet usage standards..

I saved your image.., and opened it in Irfanview,
Image > Resize> Half resulting in a resolution of 715 x 953

File > Save for web, resulted in a 64.97KB (64,974 bytes
nearly 10% the origial size and no obvious impact on quality..  it takes less space and downloads much faster.

Tell me, which is which.. and no fair looking at dimensions or file size !

Jumper.. your easy button image is also EXTREMELY large, both in terms of dimensions and file size..
211.24 KB (216,306 bytes)  1,536px × 1,463px 

Keep in mind, your browser will scale the image to show in its entirety, but it still takes up more hard drive space than it should, and creates a longer download time than it should for everyone that views this thread. Viewing the thread a second time, the image is served by your browser cache.. but everyone else has to download it, resulting in slow to load pages for everyone, especially if the thread is full of posts that include un-optimzed images.

Jumper.. your image is also EXTREMELY large, both in terms of dimensions and file size..
211.24 KB (216,306 bytes) dimensions 1,536px × 1,463px 

Your browser will scale the image to show in its entirety, but it still takes up more hard drive space than it should, and creates a longer download time than it should for everyone that views this thread.
So I will re-iterate, please, optimize images for use on the web prior to uploading, it takes 2 seconds.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:03:16 PM by Dewed »

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2014, 01:13:27 PM »

"Age gaps and realistic age ranges": I am 52 - so are we talking 40? 36.5......?

Don't make this just about a number.

For example, "stage of life" is important.  I am retired and could not have a good life with someone who wanted to start and build a career, regardless if she were 50 or 30.   

If you and your woman don't look appropriate for each other, I assert it will probably become a problem someday even though the first years together are good.

One good point about women in their early 40s is that their children are usually already living a separate life and will not want to move to mama's new country (and can not in the US if over 21 yo).  A woman in her 30s may have teenagers.  They need to come with mama yet are so far developed that you may not connect very well with them.

If I were you, I would write many, many women from 32 to 45.  Do not focus on physical beauty as much as finding someone who is a lot of fun to talk with and thinks you are fun.   Of course make sure your values are consistent, your hobbies compatible, and goals aligned (not necessarily the same).   Then meet a few.   

Offline Jumper

« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2014, 02:19:13 PM »
Jumper.. your image is also EXTREMELY large, both in terms of dimensions and file size.. 211.24 KB (216,306 bytes) dimensions 1,536px × 1,463px 
Your browser will scale the image to show in its entirety, but it still takes up more hard drive space than it should, and creates a longer download time than it should for everyone that views this thread.
So I will re-iterate, please, optimize images for use on the web prior to uploading, it takes 2 seconds.

Dewed, no problem,
but for better understanding.

Using the img code.. I did not think the *easybutton* image i posted was uploaded here? The url image code has this threads page show the image from another spot on the world wide web correct?
  I understand on the user end their browser /comp still needs the time to DL it,
yet did not think it effected space *here* since the image wasn't uploaded *here*

I don't have the image to resize it,  its out there in introwebland ;)
Sure I could DL it, resize it and  put it on a photo host to copy that URL to insert here.

Are photos, utilizing the img code, different than the vid code that displays a youtube video?
The relatively large vid file is hosted there,at youtube,  not here.
I thought that was the beauty of such codes.

That's my confusion
 :P

Offline Dewed

• Opted-Out
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2014, 02:49:08 PM »
yeah you are right, the image is not on this server, it's on someone eases who should be telling their users the same thing I am here. It is not optimized for web use and causes unnecessary hard drive usage and unnecessary bandwidth usage for EVERYONE, resulting in higher costs which get passed on.. yada yada yada

it's more of a digital environment concern of mine, which I call the binviroment. Not some hard & fast rule for this site,

carry on  :-X

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2014, 03:36:15 PM »
yeah you are right, the image is not on this server, it's on someone eases who should be telling their users the same thing I am here.
Alright, to make a long story short.

1. It's OK to post a link to a humongous image from anywhere ON THE 'NET. It'll take longer to show in an RWD post, but it will not be an impact on RWD server storage.

2. On the other hand, ATTACHMENTS from local storage will do so, therefore if large-sized please scale them down to a smaller size if possible.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2014, 04:17:09 AM »
Because i'm an expert at typing?  :ROFL:

Ok Sandro more seriously :)
 because selecting the image /photo icon does  not
seem to be working for AO,   so i offered up the alternative.
  I have found on various forums selecting the photo icon to not always work properly , dependent on browser or browser settings, while typing the quick little code always works. (or similar codes)

In this case my suggestion hasn't helped AO.
My guess is because he is not bracketing the code properly
Code: [Select]
   or he is leaving spaces between the code an the image's pasted URL.

AO it needs to look like this

(img)pastedphotourl(/img)

no spaces  and with  (    )  replaced with   [   ]

If typing the code  exactly,, to show you , the code disappears of course  ;)

Good luck, and remember in your Mt Everest attempt , that above 8000 meters is the death zone.Take oxygen
 :D

Just going to try again, no spaces in front of or behind code, correct  bracket format and......

VOILA!!!!! - I will hit POST.....

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2014, 04:31:11 AM »
Just going to try again, no spaces in front of or behind code, correct  bracket format and......

VOILA!!!!! - I will hit POST.....

The beer is probably going to start a little earlier today.

I will locate a Sherpa or two to assist in my ascent. I know you are doing your best to help me. Maybe it is a Mac problem.

Sadly, my next post "THE BALLAD OF OLGA" - will contain 4 disgustingly huge memory wasting images (a little like the one below - but they will be fun to see, promise!). But............I will try and find some way to compress them in the future.

Cheers

Anthony

Offline Gator

« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2014, 09:28:05 AM »
Anthony,

The photo suggest that you went on an Anastasia tour or at least attended a social. 

Most of us here consider attending Anastasia tours as just one step above going to a titty bar.   I would expect it to be like stepping onto a pile of dog crap.

Even for genuine socials (where women do not receive remuneration to attend), the sincere FSUW do not have a good time because of the feeling of being paraded like a horse.   

Offline jone

« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
Gator,

You are making the assumption that he went to a social and then rubbing his nose in it.  This may be your age kicking in as I have taken women to many events that were set up like the background (big screens, couples) that were not ADate Socials.  (I have never been to such a social.)  Pictures I have seen of such socials always have people wearing name tags and more women than men.  Neither of which seems to be the case here.

My SO and I go to events that have screens up and lots of couples here in the US frequently.  Those aren't ADate socials either.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2014, 10:35:44 AM »
Anthony,

The photo suggest that you went on an Anastasia tour or at least attended a social. 

Most of us here consider attending Anastasia tours as just one step above going to a titty bar.   I would expect it to be like stepping onto a pile of dog crap.

Even for genuine socials (where women do not receive remuneration to attend), the sincere FSUW do not have a good time because of the feeling of being paraded like a horse.

Hi Gator,

I just want to say right now......

I have NEVER NEVER NEVER BEEN ON A SOCIAL!!!!!!

I only ever arranged meetings with OLGA. The agency was never contacted. I only dealt with OLGA.

The idea of attending a "social" is not something I ever entertained.

I trust you believe me. I am an honest chap and am not here to tell bullshit...........or listen to it from others (interpret that how you will).

Cheers

Anthony

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2014, 10:38:28 AM »
Gator,

You are making the assumption that he went to a social and then rubbing his nose in it.  This may be your age kicking in as I have taken women to many events that were set up like the background (big screens, couples) that were not ADate Socials.  (I have never been to such a social.)  Pictures I have seen of such socials always have people wearing name tags and more women than men.  Neither of which seems to be the case here.

My SO and I go to events that have screens up and lots of couples here in the US frequently.  Those aren't ADate socials either.

Jone,

YOU ARE DEAD RIGHT BROTHER.

NEVER BEEN TO A SOCIAL. ONLY EVER WITH OLGA ON MY PAT MALONE (COCKNEY RHYMING SLANG:  PAT MALONE = "ON MY OWN")

Cheers

Well spotted by you with your observations in the post.

"HE SEES WITH KEEN EYES, BOTH DEEP AND FAR." Anthony Oliver - 2014.

Offline Gator

« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2014, 10:48:34 AM »
Gator,

This may be your age kicking in as I have taken women to many events that were set up like the background (big screens, couples) that were not ADate Socials. 

Your observation of the photo is  correct.  My bad!

Anthony,

Pardon my interruption.  I have never been on a social so I did not pickup on the clue of name tags.

Offline jone

« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2014, 10:56:39 AM »
Now there is a classy man.  Well done, Gator.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2014, 12:13:59 PM »
Now there is a classy man.  Well done, Gator.

And so say all of us.

I will just very quickly add. I grew up in Australia. I played rugby until I was 21 and injured my knee which required significant surgery to fix up. Still hurts some days.

When I was about 16, my coach told me that whilst he appreciated my enthusiasm on the field - I needed to be mindful of the fact, that if I kept poking guys in the chest who were bigger than me - eventually I would pay for that.

He was right.

So......lets keep it nice and tidy. A little thought first and then engage keyboard.

Cheers

Anthony

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2014, 12:06:14 PM »
I will buck Gator's advice, but only by a small bit.

True:  The great number of women on ADate are there to take your money.  My next chapter in my trip report will be the meeting of two young ladies who practice, just like Olga, getting guys to come over to Ukraine to make money off them.

However, both of these women indicated to me, when I was in Niko, that since they knew I wasn't there to feed them money, if I would be interested in spending time (wink, wink) with them, either or both of them would be happy to be my friends/companions while I was in Ukraine.  They are women, after all.

AO, you are a handsome guy.  And a surgeon at that!  Every woman with aspirations to leave the motherland would consider you a great catch.  (I can imagine some of the women on this forum wondering how to send you a quick PM, introducing themselves!)

The obvious mistake to an experienced hand at ADate is that you only engage the RECENT additions to the database.  This gal was on there over four years!  She is a pro - and has no desire to link up with you, just to pad her bank account.  The other obvious mistake that you made was that you never attempted to leverage your relationship with her into something other than pay-per-chat.   As long as you were paying her bills, she is happy to spend time with you.....

"Hey, here is my Skype address.  If we are serious, use it.  If not, nice knowing ya!  Adios!"  Now she is not getting paid to talk to you.  If she is serious, she will.  If she is not, you will know.

Gator said something that really rings true.  If an FSU Woman is into you, there will be NO mistaking it.  End of story.

I KNOW STUFF: THERE'S THIS REALLY FUN THING YOU CAN DO IF YOU'RE BORED (OR UNSURE ABOUT OLGA OR ALINA OR TAMARA OR...)

I am not sure where I read this, but.....
If you google a girl's christian name and her profile ID#..........like, um........for example......oh I know:

OLGA #1120199

You will eventually be directed to a post by someone named "WEEKENDRIDER" - I do love the names. If I had my time over I would be OSTRICH MAN (you know - head.....sand......oh never mind!)

To help you along - simply google: "weekendrider datingwise." (Datingwise is a site not unlike this one).

You will see that he is a little more - how can I put it - perfunctory, in his assessment of his experience with Olga - who, and I cannot repeat this often enough, is a lovely woman - in a Salvador Dali kind of way.

Funnily enough, when I met Olga for the very first time and asked if she had met any guys recently from the site, she was - as always - very honest with me (because, as you know dear reader, "honesty" is such an important character trait for many of the girls here. It is key I think!) and told me that she had met a guy from Norway. No mention of WEEKENDRIDER from America. How odd. I guess she must have had a lot on her mind that day.

POSTSCRIPT:

Jone, you are saving me from myself. You will enjoy this!!!!!

Armed with my new found knowledge regarding the significance of the ID # ( be it high 16 or 17 v's 11 or 12......) I recently had a very careful chat with TAMARA # 1120327 (I BET YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT CITY SHE IS FROM!!!!!)

WRONG!!!!! She is from ODESSA!!!!!!!

I had been talking with Tamara for about 3 weeks before I discovered RWD. Although Tamara has never been married, dear reader, she had lived with a man - her College sweetheart - for 7 years. I will just repeat that - because it has some significance. SEVEN YEARS. Further, they commenced living together when she was 20. How do I know this????? Well.......I asked her and she told me.

So far........no harm, no foul!!!!

Anyhoooo.........

I have been here with you bright little buttons for about a week.

ID # 1120327

Hmmmmmmmm......Hang on a second........You are 30 and you lived with this guy until you were 27.

I casually asked how long she had been on the site during a chat last Friday night.

"Oh.....I am not sure - about 5 years!" - was her casual reply.

Oh......thought I. Having done well at mathematics as a schoolboy, I quickly formed a new question for Tamara.......You will never guess what I asked, in a million years..........!!!!!

Anyway.......when I raised the moral dilemma she must have struggled with :  being in a relationship and also on ADate.......

She concluded that: "It was time for us to end our communication"; because: "She did not think we were compatible."

And yet.....up until this particular conversation, I had been of exactly the opposite view. That, indeed, we were very compatible.

Do you think it was something I said??????

Cheers

AO

Offline jone

« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2014, 02:37:51 PM »
AO

If you really want to ride this horse, you will quickly see how easy it is to dispose of women in a very short period of time. 

Rules:  ADate:

1. Only look at women who have been online for less than three months.

2. When you are initiating conversation, if the first thing that happens is the gal puts up an emoticon, you know that she is simply starting the meter running.  Just like a taxi driver.  What typically happens if a gal is running two or three conversations is that she will put the emoticon up, and then wait about half a minute to respond.  If this happens, you know that chances are she is being paid or that she is an agency employee emulating a profile.

3.  Everyone can see how to send a Skype or email message.  If they tell you they can't see it, they're lying.   You put your Skype name or email address on a line by line separated.

for example:

Barbossa
@
Mydomain
net

for an email address, or

IAM
Barbossa007

for a Skype address.

The system is not smart enough to block that. 

Women of good intentions will immediately pick up on that and contact you.  If it is a pro-dater or scammer or paid chat lady, they will feign ignorance.

4.   In any event, if you still want to ride this horse, immediately get a woman to go on video.  You will see her true intentions, especially if you are on the other side of the camera and she can see you.

Good luck.

Offline Gator

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2014, 04:35:51 PM »
Also AO, I suggest that you not ask FSUW about past relationships, and for sure don't mention your past women.  Avoid such discussions. 

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2014, 10:19:12 AM »
Also AO, I suggest that you not ask FSUW about past relationships, and for sure don't mention your past women.  Avoid such discussions.

+1

I have never asked about their past relationships and also never talked about my past relationships until you are into relationships with her.

I kept fed up with women asking me about my past relationships, like 20 questions.  They asked me in our 1st conversation.  They were more interested in my past relationship than what I am now!!

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2014, 10:50:23 AM »

Hi Gator,

The length and breadth of my naivety is by this stage well established I would think.

But each day I get smarter.

So - I often (although I am cutting back - you will be pleased to hear) talk to women from Adate. Only ever to those with a camera I might add. Typically (not always - but usually) I will be asked by the girl:

1. How is my search going?
2. How long have I been looking?
3. Have I met anyone suitable yet?

And so, I usually ask the same questions. It is of interest to both of us I guess.

In future I will try and gently steer away from such discussions. I am not exactly sure why it is bad to discuss these things though. I am a bit slow - so be a little more direct with me. YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST ))))))))))))))

With regard to Olga (who I am not quite finished discussing yet - still some images to share which I think are instructive) - when I met her the first time my first topic of conversation was certainly not how many men had visited her. Might have been the next day over lunch - as she was preparing my first blinis and caviar. So elegant and sweet the way they do that. She really was very......um.............
professional!!

So the topic of previous visitors was raised. Really just a benign question over lunch - their was no sinister intent. I was a totally innocent guy. Not the cynical bastard I am today.

In hindsight I appreciate it was a stupid question - of course Olga was not going to tell me:

"Well Anthony, dear, as a matter of fact - over the last 6 years on the site - I have met over 20 (30, 40.....who knows!!!!) men. None of them were suitable for me - just like you are not going to be either! But you do not know that yet!!! (hee, hee, hee)".

I suppose the problem asking about such things is to do with the fact that you are unlikely to get a straight answer from a "Wheeler and Dealer" and a sincere woman would see it as an invasion of her privacy. Again though, whilst not defending myself in any way - it is an oft discussed thing on the chat line in my experience.

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

AO

Offline Daveman

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2014, 12:07:35 PM »

I'd say give yourself a hard line of 15 years and try to shoot for no more than 8 or so.  My wife is 11 years younger.  That relatively smaller difference, compared to some of these marriages, can sometimes rear up in bizarre ways.

I think the key is more like this - do you view her as an equal to you? Seriously, equal.  Not with a bunch of words, or PC horseshit rationalization statements, but do you actually see, feel, emote, taste, smell, her as an equal partner -- on an intellectual, emotional, and maturity level. Or does it seem/feel to you like you're in a mentor/student, etc., etc., situation?

Start with equals and weed from there. 

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:12:00 PM by Daveman »
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Muzh

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2014, 01:07:19 PM »

I'd say give yourself a hard line of 15 years and try to shoot for no more than 8 or so.  My wife is 11 years younger.  That relatively smaller difference, compared to some of these marriages, can sometimes rear up in bizarre ways.

I think the key is more like this - do you view her as an equal to you? Seriously, equal.  Not with a bunch of words, or PC horseshit rationalization statements, but do you actually see, feel, emote, taste, smell, her as an equal partner -- on an intellectual, emotional, and maturity level. Or does it seem/feel to you like you're in a mentor/student, etc., etc., situation?

Age plays an important role in determining society's heirarchy. Humans have been conditioned to favor older people in terms of expertise and wisdom. We know for a fact this is NOT the case many times so we can start thinking of throwing the baby out with the bath water.

However, when it comes to mate matching age disparity can cause some serious problems for the players involved. People should TRY to be honest with themselves when determining their potential mate.

If an old (wo)man wants a plaything then concentrate on a young and enticing honey.
(Heh, sometimes the plaything maybe closer to their age than they are willing to accept)

If an old (wo)man wants a soulmate then concentrate on what makes their heart tick.

Try not to fit a round peg in a square hole. It might hurt your round peg.

If AO feels comfortable with the young honeys he is dating, then it is up to the young honeys to determine if they are okay with it. This is where the hard work starts for AO, trying to separate those honeys who are making an honest attempt to give the relationship a shot from those who are in for the obvious ride.

Disclosure: My wife is 13 years younger than me. So is my exwife.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2014, 02:46:59 PM »

Age plays an important role in determining society's heirarchy. Humans have been conditioned to favor older people in terms of expertise and wisdom. We know for a fact this is NOT the case many times so we can start thinking of throwing the baby out with the bath water.

However, when it comes to mate matching age disparity can cause some serious problems for the players involved. People should TRY to be honest with themselves when determining their potential mate.

If an old (wo)man wants a plaything then concentrate on a young and enticing honey.
(Heh, sometimes the plaything maybe closer to their age than they are willing to accept)

If an old (wo)man wants a soulmate then concentrate on what makes their heart tick.

Try not to fit a round peg in a square hole. It might hurt your round peg.

If AO feels comfortable with the young honeys he is dating, then it is up to the young honeys to determine if they are okay with it. This is where the hard work starts for AO, trying to separate those honeys who are making an honest attempt to give the relationship a shot from those who are in for the obvious ride.

Disclosure: My wife is 13 years younger than me. So is my exwife.

Hi Muzh,

Two things:

Firstly: OUTSTANDING WORK WITH THE WIFE (S). 13 - UNLUCKY FOR SOME!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO.

Nextly (that is a word by the way - save it for scrabble!)

To be very honest with you (as I will always be) - when I am with a person who is - like Olga 32 years old - I really do not have a great sense of an age gap. Of course, I appreciate from the photos, that there is. But my point is - at 32 I was operating on people and was a serious and responsible person. And - apart from the odd lapse - remain so. 

Now......Olga engaged me with letters and photos and eventually - I was talking to her on the chat line. She followed up with birthday greetings, Valentine's day wishes, photos of her at home with her mum and dad etc, etc. Clearly, in hindsight, very well organized and I think a process that had been used and refined ad nauseum over the last 6 years - until, in the end, I was the recipient of a very polished "presentation of affection".

My mistake was that I took Olga on face value. A mistake I am hopeful, though not optimistic, will not be repeated again. Time will tell (I love that saying!)

I am now talking to a dentist (I am not sure what it takes to achieve that status in Ukraine) but anyway........who is 40. She seems in all ways a lovely woman. Of course, she needs to be 39!!!
Unfortunately, she is both from ADATE and ODESSA! So I know Gator will be a little disappointed with me.

However, at least I have jumped up 8 years. So "progress" is being made.

I wonder where this will all end up. Life is like a box of chocolates - I just made that up!

Cheers

AO

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541314
Total Topics: 20860