It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: anastasiadate.com  (Read 58814 times)

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
anastasiadate.com
« on: March 13, 2014, 04:08:23 PM »
Yesterday I registered at anastasiadate.com for another experiment - see if it beat my previous experiment 110 unopened mails in 7 days at $10 per letter!

All I did was my username, password and my date of birth  - NOTHING ELSE - no photo

Today end of Day 1:   10 messages  (this time 1st letter FREE!)
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
Re: anastasiadate.com
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 11:17:42 AM »
Yesterday I registered at anastasiadate.com for another experiment - see if it beat my previous experiment 110 unopened mails in 7 days at $10 per letter!

All I did was my username, password and my date of birth  - NOTHING ELSE - no photo

Today end of Day 1:   10 messages  (this time 1st letter FREE!)

at 6pm Day 2:   23 messages   (lol)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 11:23:24 AM »
ADate has a policy that you can receive up to 30 messages a day.  It is an automated function.  But I am sure you have exceptional popularity.  Especially if your wallet is open.   :popcorn:

What did you expect?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Dewed

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 11:29:12 AM »
What was your username ?  fool_with_money  ? :P

I'd be curious if obviously western usernames get the same response rate as nonsensical ones..  eg;

do they love "billybob" as much as they love "jhkw634"  ... or in other words, are humans doing this, or is the scam totally automated... but then I also wonder what chairs would look like if our knees bent the other way,  I'm curious like that.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 11:31:38 AM by Dewed »

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 11:33:40 AM »
ADate has a policy that you can receive up to 30 messages a day.  It is an automated function.  But I am sure you have exceptional popularity.  Especially if your wallet is open.   :popcorn:

What did you expect?

My next experiment (next week) will be registered a new ID with different e-mail but with details and photos and see if I can receive maximum lol

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 11:36:37 AM »
What was your username ?  fool_with_money  ? :P

I'd be curious if obviously western usernames get the same response rate as nonsensical ones..  eg;

do they love "billybob" as much as they love "jhkw634"  ... or in other words, are humans doing this, or is the scam totally automated... but then I also wonder what chairs would look like if our knees bent the other way,  I'm curious like that.

They don't have username.  I logged in as my e-mail (not main ones).   Username is the email address

Guarnatee a scam.  Why would they write 'lengthy' copy-and-paste-letters without my photos, most importantly without my details ??     Obviously the agencies are doing the work !!!

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 11:41:37 AM »
All I know that UADREAMS.com  is far more genuine than Anastasiadate.com

For 2 months joining without my photo and 'small' details - only 1 lady managed to write me; and no one wanted to invite me for a chat

Since I put my photo in and only little more details, I have had many ladies writing to me, but MOST of them wanted to invite me for a chat; and MOST of them do not bother to look at my profile as they only saw my photo !!!

But, is Uadreams very genuine is the question???  50%-50%

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 11:42:59 AM »
Not sure what the point of your experiment is if you already know that the site is just one big money sucking scam?  :rolleyes:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Dewed

• Opted-Out
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 11:58:06 AM »
They don't have username.  I logged in as my e-mail (not main ones).   Username is the email address

Guarnatee a scam.  Why would they write 'lengthy' copy-and-paste-letters without my photos, most importantly without my details ??     Obviously the agencies are doing the work !!!

well of course it's a scam, I guess the crux of my curiosity is, is it totally automated, or are there actual humans doing the copy pasting.. but again, just a curiosity I have no actual interest in finding a website like this, good or bad.

Offline jone

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 12:04:24 PM »
We have a number of users on here much more familiar with ADate than I am.  For instance, Alex330 married a beautiful woman who used to work at one of the agencies.  Jumper, too, married a gorgeous woman who also used to work for an agency that contributed to ADate.

The letters sent out, as primer letters (to get your attention) are totally automated.  Once in the queue (in other words that the letter is written) the letter goes into a rotating distribution system.  It cannot go out to more than a certain number of (male) users per day.  I don't recall the number.  Alex probably would.

Perhaps the most analysis on these sites, though, was done by our friend Jay, who has purposely interviewed as many chat site girls as is humanly possible.  All to understand the scientific angles of MOB distribution systems.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 12:28:27 PM »
Is this OP same one that asked how to be deleted from this forum?
Maybe this is the ghost from CDW past.....

Anyways, since you like experiments, climb up a tree and drop a rock, does it go up or down?
Since you are fascinated, I am sure( or just bored) try another, get a bigger rock and drop it from the tree , which way does it go?? :o

Since I am bored looking at my sexy self......I wonder how many girls are 'experimenting' on these sites also??? 8)
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 01:40:13 PM »
But, is Uadreams very genuine is the question??

Not in my opinion.

Of course i don't consider any current agency very legit in Ukraine.
I assume them all shady at best, out right scam at worst.

I'm certainly open to being shown that this a bad assumption.
After years I've yet to see any reason to amend my thoughts.

Offline lonedrake

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 11:30:44 AM »
see if it beat my previous experiment 110 unopened mails in 7 days at $10 per letter!

at 6pm Day 2:   23 messages

You saved 230.00 after just two days.

I think after 10 days you will have enough money to actually buy plane tickets to travel to Ukraine. When do you plan to go? Are you going to meet any of the scammers?....just to show them what they are missing out on?

Offline LAman

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »

I think after 10 days you will have enough money to actually buy plane tickets to travel to Ukraine. When do you plan to go? Are you going to meet any of the scammers?....just to show them what they are missing out on?

:ROFL:

He could have opened all 23 messages and not paid a penny.......what's the point of experiment ?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 04:30:50 PM »
Anyway my e-mail had been hacked by someone - could it be from Anastasia ?????

Good job I have never used my main e-mail for any dating sites!! 

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 04:32:41 PM »

This time it is FREE 1st letter - unlike the last time I had an experiment. 

23 letters - at least I could use a good read for FREE  :D   

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 09:04:53 AM »
OLGA CHERNAYA ID #1120199

Watch out guys!!!

Offline alex330

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 09:11:39 AM »
The letters sent out, as primer letters (to get your attention) are totally automated.  Once in the queue (in other words that the letter is written) the letter goes into a rotating distribution system.  It cannot go out to more than a certain number of (male) users per day.  I don't recall the number.  Alex probably would.

Yes, the initial letters are all form letters that are automated. Not sure on the limitations, but for chat requests each woman used to have to load up the profiles of 30 male clients for it to work.

One of the girls that used to work with my wife sent her an email the other day complaining that AD had once again added her to their database even though she had been removed for fraud. After weeks of complaining they did finally remove her, but shows you how well their screening process works....

Offline jone

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »

Watch out guys!!!

Tell us your story!

Note:  We can tell by the ID that she has been on ADate for over four years.  That is an immediate red flag.

Welcome to the discussion.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 09:38:04 AM »

Watch out guys!!!

I don't understand. Is something wrong with you or your granddaughter?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 12:00:27 PM »
Thanks Muzh,

So let me get this straight........

Do you think that when the girl says to me: "Dear, age is only a number!"

And the fact that I am 52 and she is 32: "Means nothing to her!"

Do you think that she may not be being completely honest with me?

Really? Oh no - say it isn't so!!!

Are you trying to suggest that I am an old naive fool????

Ouch......

Mate, thanks for the razor sharp insight. I think most of us "grandfathers" go in with eyes wide open.
It is the journey don't you know. Not the destination. Train wreck though this was.

Can't wait to board the next one! You never know what might happen. Can't sit on the sofa all day right?

Cheers

Anthony

Offline Muzh

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 12:11:28 PM »
Mate, thanks for the razor sharp insight. I think most of us "grandfathers" go in with eyes wide open.

Obviously, you didn't. It's better to learn from this one, assuming you didn't marry her, than repeating the same mistake, right?

It is the journey don't you know. Not the destination. Train wreck though this was.

Can't wait to board the next one! You never know what might happen. Can't sit on the sofa all day right?

Cheers

Anthony

It seems to me you are enjoying the "ride" so, what was the purpose of plastering her picture here? Notch in the old gun? <wink wink>
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline jone

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
Hey, Muzh, old boy.

If you shoot the guy down BEFORE he tells his story, you never get any of the details.  Personally, I enjoy living vicariously occasionally.

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 12:21:14 PM »
Hi Jone,

Well, the story.......

I got - what I understand now to be the standard "letter of introduction" from Olya.

She told me that it was : "Intuition".....that "forced her" to write to me. Compelling - right???

So......guess what? I wrote back...
And so began a 12 month journey of chats and 4 visits to Odessa during this period.

Do not panic, I am a surgeon living in Denmark. Not a long flight to Odessa. And happy to make the trip - my dad is from the Ukraine - so the country has some meaning for me.

Anyway - last visit ended with an evening at Ibiza Nightclub - some meaningful tongue kissing and all seemed well with the world.

Until......I get the tip from a mate in Sydney that he has spotted the fair Olga on: Online - Dating - Ukraine. And by all accounts - she was there: "LOOKING FOR HER OTHER HALF. AND HE NEEDED TO BE SINCERE AND HONEST ETC, ETC....." OHHHHHH BROTHER.........

Anyway....Curiosity has been my master for many years. So I began to think. Hmmmmmmm. All those long delays on the Chat Line over these many months.......whilst she contemplated the answer to complex questions like: "How are you doing today?" I wonder what is going on there.....

So, to cut to the chase. Had a friend log in and chat to Olga at the same time I was (real JAMES BOND stuff!!!). We both asked her if she was talking to anyone else at the same time......

"NO DEAR - ONLY YOU!!!!"

SPRUNG!!!!!

Obviously, I had one or two questions for her regarding this. OH MAN......her indignation at being caught. I was accused of playing: "DIRTY TRICKS ON HER!" Me on her.....??????

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.......I should not say this....But it was hysterical. Her fury with me was palpable. But.....what's a poor boy to do. To catch a thief you.....you know!

So the fair Olga likes a little bit of : "double dipping". Get two guys (who knows - maybe more) chatting simultaneously. She keeps them waiting on line chewing up their credits as she responds to the other interested player - double the activity, double the turnover and double Olga's return for the night. It is not rocket science. Such a grubby little trick though when you are asked point blank if this is the little scam you are playing and the answer is a poker-faced: "NO DEAR - I ONLY TALK WITH YOU."

So that is the story. We live and learn. Do not get me started on the family photos of her with her mum and dad around the Christmas tree being sent to my private email address at Christmas time. Meanwhile she is happily chatting away with all comers. What goes on in their minds I wonder?

Offline jone

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 12:24:37 PM »
You are the direct victim of an Agency Chat Girl.  Some of us here have sat down with them and understand their whole sordid business. 

I am glad it was a cheap lesson and didn't involve deciding who got the silverware.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701