It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: anastasiadate.com  (Read 58581 times)

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: anastasiadate.com
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 12:39:59 PM »
OK, you have my interest.

She is a "chat girl". But she does exist, I have been with her.......

But I get the feeling they sit around with us "handsome, wise westerners" whilst they wait for
a nice Ukraine gentleman to pop up.

What pearls did you glean from your discussions with the "little darlings"?

I am here for an education!

Cheers

Anthony

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 12:44:02 PM »
To be more specific, she is an agency chat/ Pro-dater.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:46:24 PM by Hammer2722 »
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 12:46:30 PM »
Hi Muzh,

Good question. I just like the photo.

Is it not nicer to get some visuals along with the story?

The worst lectures are the ones with no slides - right?

Cheers

Anthony

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 12:55:13 PM »
Anthony, it is perfectly OK for a gal to be writing to, chatting with, and going on dates with two or more guys during the same time period.

Just the same as it is OK for guys to be doing the same things.

Everything is fair right up to the  moment an engagement is proposed and accepted.

And, just as the gal shouldn't be asking the guy if he is writing, chatting and visiting to gals other than herself . . . the guy shouldn't be asking such questions either.

On another note:  given your Father . . . I am surprised you said 'the Ukraine.'

Best to you in your endeavors.   :)
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »
Hi ML,

Thanks for that.

Good point. I visited: "UKRAINE". Most readers I think don't appreciate the subtlety. I think you know what I am talking about.

Fair call on the : "I don't ask and you don't ask" policy.

Up to the point where you are suspected of wasting a man's time and he does ask you a fairly straightforward question; and she responds with a  point blank lie to me in response. A man who has spent the time to visit you 4 times. Maybe our parents raised us differently.

I will underline this with the observation that: Olga questioned me about my activity on the chat line on more than one occasion. You can see I have logged on here with my real name and my own picture. I do not hide behind avatars. I live a big and open and honest life. Taught to do so by my dad. I always told Olga the truth.

So for a man like Anthony Oliver - the sort of bullshit I was being fed just can't be swallowed.

No problem with your thoughts and opinions. Hope you can understand mine.

Best wishes

Anthony

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 01:47:54 PM »
Anthony,

Ignore the snide remark made earlier to you by another poster about the age difference between you and Olga the paid chat girl.

I have a very good friend from Denmark,now living in England,who is 52 and happily married with his 25 year old wife.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 02:03:35 PM »
Hi ML,

Thanks for that.

Good point. I visited: "UKRAINE". Most readers I think don't appreciate the subtlety. I think you know what I am talking about.

Fair call on the : "I don't ask and you don't ask" policy.

Up to the point where you are suspected of wasting a man's time and he does ask you a fairly straightforward question; and she responds with a  point blank lie to me in response. A man who has spent the time to visit you 4 times. Maybe our parents raised us differently.

I will underline this with the observation that: Olga questioned me about my activity on the chat line on more than one occasion. You can see I have logged on here with my real name and my own picture. I do not hide behind avatars. I live a big and open and honest life. Taught to do so by my dad. I always told Olga the truth.

So for a man like Anthony Oliver - the sort of bullshit I was being fed just can't be swallowed.

No problem with your thoughts and opinions. Hope you can understand mine.

Best wishes

Anthony

Hi A. O.   

That was an interesting story, thanks for telling it and providing the visual.  So now that you are past all of that, what do you intend to do?  It seems to me that what you were doing was paying to chat?  Is that correct?   Prior to meeting my wife, (Different Region), we webcammed all the time without cost. I wouldn't go the route of paying each time I chatted.  I think there are quite a few sites out there that you can meet ladies and chat for just a start up fee, or for free. 

Good luck,
Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 02:19:08 PM »
Hello FT,

Thanks for that.

Well......I am not a stubborn man. Feel free to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Anthony

Offline fathertime

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 02:22:26 PM »
Hello FT,

Thanks for that.

Well......I am not a stubborn man. Feel free to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Anthony

Hey Anthony, the right direction for me was South America, so I can't give you a good reference in Ukraine/Russia....I also used Anastasia back in 2005...I avoided all the letter writing and just went on the tour.  There are quite a few members here that have a great deal of experience and could give you some good ideas.

Good luck,
Fathertime! 

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 02:22:41 PM »
Hi Chelseaboy,

Good lad. Thanks.

Anthony

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 02:25:41 PM »
AO, try this link:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

This has many of the recommended sites you want.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 02:26:59 PM »
Cheers FT

I wait in patient silence.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 02:28:23 PM »
Get a subscription to Elena's Models.  (Short Answer)

You don't have time to figure out all the nuances of ADate and who is real and who is not.

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2014, 02:29:09 PM »
Good man

Thanks

Anthony

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 02:33:20 PM »
Hi JONE,

Yes "Elena's Models" seems to be a recurring theme with respect to where one's time is best spent in the pursuit of happiness. Or just the pursuit! SHALL DO.

Cheers

Anthony

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 02:36:21 PM »
Thanks mate,

Should keep me busy for a while.

Best wishes

Anthony
AO, try this link:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

This has many of the recommended sites you want.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 02:42:05 PM »

Welcome to the forum Anthony,

Thanks for finding the "quote" button in your last post. It makes it easier for readers to follow who you're replying to.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 02:42:44 PM »
Anthony,

:welcome:

I like your attitude.  Have you seen RWD's Ten Commandments?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=34

Did you break any commandments?

Offline jone

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 02:52:05 PM »
AO/

It is important to know that the gals who sit around all day talking to Western men are getting paid to do so.  This concept is called PPC or Pay Per Chat.  There are agencies all through Ukraine that recruit women as a second job.  It is originally called "Translator" type jobs.  But in the end, it is simply that the more money they get you to spend, the more they make.

A 'subscription' site, like Elena's charges you a monthly fee.  Then the amount that you talk or exchange information is up to you.  On a site like ADate, information exchange is carefully monitored and the women will only infrequently give you direct access to themselves.

On a thread I started today, I mention that an ADate gal was willing to translate our relationship to Skype.  That is a big move as it deprives the local agency of an ongoing revenue stream.  If you look at the pictures I put up, this gal would generate between $1000 to $1200 (USD) per month for the agency in revenue.  They fought us, tooth and nail, to keep her profile up after we started dating.  I caught them using it while she wasn't available and my gal was finally convinced that they were using her image to solicit chat minutes.

You should know that PPC gals are VERY sophisticated in how they communicate with you.  There is a short dossier of who the gal is (occupation, family members, favorite things, hobbies).  Then the recent conversations that they have had with you can be displayed.  Why is this?  So ANYONE (including hairy Boris) can talk to you, stating that HE/SHE is really your girlfriend.  The only way to discover whether it is her is to ask personal questions that you talked about away from the Chat Site.

That is why, when using a PPC site, it is always important to see the gal and have her smile upon your command or touch her ear or do something to prove that you are not watching a video loop of the gal.  Finally, she may still be (as with you) a pro-dater.  This is someone who will go out with you when you come to her city and act like your girlfriend.  How can you tell she is a pro-dater?  Well, usually she has a translator with her that is charging you something like $20 per hour.  Most likely she will direct you to a place that charges an inordinate amount of money for a meal, part of which, eventually, is kicked back to the agency or the woman.

A typical afternoon spent 'Hosting' a Western man will net a woman around $50.00 (USD).  That is not bad work for an afternoon in Ukraine where the woman is being wined and dined.  As a side note, when you showed us the picture, I wondered right away who was taking the photo.  Was it a 'paid translator'?

Anyway, that is my two cents on your former experiences.

Good luck.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline pokerintherear

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »
Hey Anthony, the right direction for me was South America

FT, Your comment on South America made me think of a TV show I watched last week. "Modern Family" is the name of the show. Funny sitcom. Maybe you have seen? The character Gloria is a hot Colombian 40 something wife of a 60 something American man. I can see why you went south.

Offline jone

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 02:58:56 PM »
Hi JONE,

Yes "Elena's Models" seems to be a recurring theme with respect to where one's time is best spent in the pursuit of happiness. Or just the pursuit! SHALL DO.

Cheers

Anthony

A bachelor is someone who believes in Life, Liberty and the Happiness of Pursuit.

A husband (Muzh) is a man who lost his Liberty in the Pursuit of Happiness.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:39:54 PM by Dewed »

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 03:10:31 PM »
Anthony,

Ignore the snide remark made earlier to you by another poster about the age difference between you and Olga the paid chat girl.

I have a very good friend from Denmark,now living in England,who is 52 and happily married with his 25 year old wife.

I think we all know huge age gap marriages that have worked. There are a very few that actually stand the test of time. That's okay even for the ones that don't as long as the guy and gal have their eyes wide open to the failure rate and that usually or often, when the young philly says "I do" that she actually "I doesn't". Would you agree? BTW, how long has your friend the Dane been married to his young lady?

Welcome to RWD Anthony! All potshots aren't meant to embarrass or shame you. Many you'll encounter here on these boards are meant to cause to pause and think. All is not what it seems.

Offline lonedrake

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 04:05:53 PM »
Everything is fair right up to the  moment an engagement is proposed and accepted.

I disagree. If a persons word is no good.....what good is an engagement?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2014, 04:20:44 PM »
FT, Your comment on South America made me think of a TV show I watched last week. "Modern Family" is the name of the show. Funny sitcom. Maybe you have seen? The character Gloria is a hot Colombian 40 something wife of a 60 something American man. I can see why you went south.
Hey PITR,

Yeah my wife is from the same city as Sofia Vergara...she likes that show but I have only watched it for a few minutes here and there..(always when Vergara is on the screen)...  They look pretty incredible down south, I think it is a completely different breed from what the FSU men are used to, or perhaps even interested in.

Fathertime! 

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2014, 04:24:28 PM »
AO/

Dear Jone,

Where have you been all my life?

Thanks buddy.

To be perfectly honest with you, I sort of picked up on the various kickbacks that were in operation as we toured the fine restaurants of Odessa.

I am by no means Bill Gates, but I am a successful Maxillofacial Surgeon here in Denmark and the money spent along the way, I just put down to part of : "Life's rich tapestry".

What I cannot abide, however, is point blank lies. That annoys me no end. I think you understand me. Keep in touch. I appreciate that was a long note you sent and thankyou for the time spent.

Best wishes

Anthony

It is important to know that the gals who sit around all day talking to Western men are getting paid to do so.  This concept is called PPC or Pay Per Chat.  There are agencies all through Ukraine that recruit women as a second job.  It is originally called "Translator" type jobs.  But in the end, it is simply that the more money they get you to spend, the more they make.

A 'subscription' site, like Elena's charges you a monthly fee.  Then the amount that you talk or exchange information is up to you.  On a site like ADate, information exchange is carefully monitored and the women will only infrequently give you direct access to themselves.

On a thread I started today, I mention that an ADate gal was willing to translate our relationship to Skype.  That is a big move as it deprives the local agency of an ongoing revenue stream.  If you look at the pictures I put up, this gal would generate between $1000 to $1200 (USD) per month for the agency in revenue.  They fought us, tooth and nail, to keep her profile up after we started dating.  I caught them using it while she wasn't available and my gal was finally convinced that they were using her image to solicit chat minutes.

You should know that PPC gals are VERY sophisticated in how they communicate with you.  There is a short dossier of who the gal is (occupation, family members, favorite things, hobbies).  Then the recent conversations that they have had with you can be displayed.  Why is this?  So ANYONE (including hairy Boris) can talk to you, stating that HE/SHE is really your girlfriend.  The only way to discover whether it is her is to ask personal questions that you talked about away from the Chat Site.

That is why, when using a PPC site, it is always important to see the gal and have her smile upon your command or touch her ear or do something to prove that you are not watching a video loop of the gal.  Finally, she may still be (as with you) a pro-dater.  This is someone who will go out with you when you come to her city and act like your girlfriend.  How can you tell she is a pro-dater?  Well, usually she has a translator with her that is charging you something like $20 per hour.  Most likely she will direct you to a place that charges an inordinate amount of money for a meal, part of which, eventually, is kicked back to the agency or the woman.

A typical afternoon spent 'Hosting' a Western man will net a woman around $50.00 (USD).  That is not bad work for an afternoon in Ukraine where the woman is being wined and dined.  As a side note, when you showed us the picture, I wondered right away who was taking the photo.  Was it a 'paid translator'?

Anyway, that is my two cents on your former experiences.

Good luck.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1860
Total: 1871

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM