It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: BridesandLovers.com is a scam site  (Read 20751 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: BridesandLovers.com is a scam site
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 12:42:29 PM »

You have NO idea whatsoever about my sales skills..trust me on that 100%..

:ROFL:   On the evidence of today's posts ? ...    You haven't even assessed this sites 'target audiencet' ... It is still focused on helping folks in this venture

As for annoying people ? You really think I care about annoying a few fools.. :deadhorse:

Geez, you ARE on form, SB ..

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2017, 03:25:16 PM »

Sign up to the site or not I really do not care or need any business from this forum..

Good bye!

You have NO idea whatsoever about my sales skills..trust me on that 100%..

As for annoying people ? You really think I care about annoying a few fools..

Your sales skills ---- what --the how NOT to !!

I read the GOODBYE above -- so please -- do it !!

Goodbye :deadhorse:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Dogmatix

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2017, 06:39:17 PM »
Around 2 years I was really bored and knowing about all the scams i signed up for bridesandlovers.com. Got a lot of profile views and messages and all of them was scams and I had blast by irritating them.

Some weeks ago I got bored again so thought I would again kill some time on bridesandlovers.com. Got again a lot of profiles view and messages. This time the women's didn't want cash for translating and so on. This time they wanted to know skype/whatsapp...

I even met nice girl from St. Petersburg that speaks and writes very good English and she even understands reading/writing Swedish, so we have decided to met in Sweden.

For it looks like bridesandlovers.com have cleaned up their mess....

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »
...I even met nice girl from St. Petersburg that speaks and writes very good English and she even understands reading/writing Swedish, so we have decided to met in Sweden.

That's great, but are you Swedish or Norwegian (as per your flag)?

Offline ML

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2017, 09:27:47 PM »

I was performing sex act with new female acquaintance.
She had given no indication, so I had to ask:  Are you finished?
She said, "no"; so I  had to continue.
This repeated several times and finally, near exhaustion, I said:
Surely you are finished?
She said, "No . . . I am Swedish."
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2017, 11:32:21 PM »
For it looks like bridesandlovers.com have cleaned up their mess....

Two guys show up and with their first post have nice things to say about the agency. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Dogmatix

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2017, 12:00:59 PM »

Norwegian

Offline steveboy

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2017, 05:43:05 AM »
So what happened to Eximio then? The original poster of this thread? 15 posts then disappears never to be seen again .. thats after not even making a single trip .....just shows the stupidity of most on this forum , dumb ass armchair amateurs with GREAT ideas to jet off and find the most beautiful women on the planet .. only to actually do nothing but complain.

And even funnier for most of the fools on this forum the site was ACTUALLY FREE for forum members. (members who would actually get off their ass and make a trip). life membership!  :wallbash:

But the dumb ass majority of arm chair amateurs such as Eximio cannot even realise this..stupidity??

Eximio
[Add To Buddy List]
Show Posts
Show Stats

Spouse's Country:RussiaStatus:Looking 1-2 yearsTrips:None (yet)
Date Registered: November 13, 2015, 09:11:56 AMLocal Time:August 09, 2017, 06:29:38 AMLast Active: January 16, 2017, 01:14:03 PM

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2017, 05:51:25 AM »
Steveboy,

Why ARE you behaving like an 'ol Greek git that promises not to respond and - sadly - always does ?

On THIS forum - the owners don't rely on being sycophants...  look it up 

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2021, 03:33:34 PM »
Brides & Lovers is an okay site. I have been using it for several months. Annual cost is about $140 per year.
Ignore the armchair knuckleheads.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2021, 04:51:06 PM »
Brides & Lovers is an okay site. I have been using it for several months. Annual cost is about $140 per year.
Ignore the armchair knuckleheads.

I get usage for free, for a couple years now. Thank you,  Steveboy!!
They do get rid of scammers quickly!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2021, 06:39:09 PM »
And there's our Mobers seeing off yet another visitor...er.. victim :-\ boy I miss that guy! Lol.

Anyways, looked up the site, was greeted by a photo of a 24 year old hottie no doubt out to poor ol'trenchie here no good  :D

As BillyB said in this thread way back sounds like they operate on the same model as EM. That means potentially a few intro emails are sent off by affiliate agencies so that all guys that sign up get some I interest. To my mind that's done to stop a lot of bad mouthing of the agency by disgruntled customers complaint that they paid up and got no/little interest. That and keep the guy hook a while to pay for a good number of months. That said there are likely legitimate girls there, the fakes help to boost numbers and distract the guys concentrating on the fewer real girls. They know a fair number of their male customers aren't going to be hitting it in big on the looks front so them not getting disillusioned is important.

Free sites like Fdate tend to show the difference, a lot harder on there (pre virus of course). A few emails will come in who are either scammers or due to the vast volume of women on there as they do it globally not just FSU. On top of that possibly the odd real one but mostly it will be for the guy to pursue. Even then it's still often way better than a western dating site, such as Match, or POF. Potentially though unless you're good looking it may take a while before a definite girl to visit is sorted.

I wouldn't hold up Free dating sites such as Fdate over any other sites though. Main thing is to understand how the different dating sites work behind the scenes in theory. Once that is understood the user can adapt to deal with how it is set up. I've even seen some novel techniques of how ppl sites can be used to get to the very few real girls but to be honest it still kind of playing with fire and potentially wasting time, effort & money.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2021, 11:02:38 AM »
I have to give props to Steveboy. On the other forum where is he is more active he provides good advice to men like us and as a business owner he is giving some of this services for free. It is a smart marketing move but he is still giving away his services for free for some people.

I appreciate his dedication to eradicating scammers. Having said that I haven't had much success on that site compared to other sites. 

I'm not sure how successful he is financially but you gotta admire his tenacity and having someone from the West adds a sense of accountability as opposed to a site totally run by Russian or Ukrainians. We know who to contact if we have complaints.

I think the site has evolved since the OP. I tend to appreciate Steveboy's goodwill gesture so I will always try to support him rather than other sites but I wish I had more connections.

Offline iloveukrayinkas

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2021, 09:11:01 PM »
And there's our Mobers seeing off yet another visitor...er.. victim :-\ boy I miss that guy! Lol.

Anyways, looked up the site, was greeted by a photo of a 24 year old hottie no doubt out to poor ol'trenchie here no good  :D

As BillyB said in this thread way back sounds like they operate on the same model as EM. That means potentially a few intro emails are sent off by affiliate agencies so that all guys that sign up get some I interest. To my mind that's done to stop a lot of bad mouthing of the agency by disgruntled customers complaint that they paid up and got no/little interest. That and keep the guy hook a while to pay for a good number of months. That said there are likely legitimate girls there, the fakes help to boost numbers and distract the guys concentrating on the fewer real girls. They know a fair number of their male customers aren't going to be hitting it in big on the looks front so them not getting disillusioned is important.

Free sites like Fdate tend to show the difference, a lot harder on there (pre virus of course). A few emails will come in who are either scammers or due to the vast volume of women on there as they do it globally not just FSU. On top of that possibly the odd real one but mostly it will be for the guy to pursue. Even then it's still often way better than a western dating site, such as Match, or POF. Potentially though unless you're good looking it may take a while before a definite girl to visit is sorted.

I wouldn't hold up Free dating sites such as Fdate over any other sites though. Main thing is to understand how the different dating sites work behind the scenes in theory. Once that is understood the user can adapt to deal with how it is set up. I've even seen some novel techniques of how ppl sites can be used to get to the very few real girls but to be honest it still kind of playing with fire and potentially wasting time, effort & money.

SO what are your "NOVEL TECHNIQUES" to find a real beautiful girl from a PPL site?
a friend says he has found the secret to avoid scammers and has had hundreds of dates,
yet he says he uses Romance Compass, a mothership PPL site just like Anastasia RAPE.
Share your findings with us.
Life won't get easier. You just have to get stronger.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2021, 05:13:30 AM »
I was performing sex act with new female acquaintance.
She had given no indication, so I had to ask:  Are you finished?
She said, "no"; so I  had to continue.
This repeated several times and finally, near exhaustion, I said:
Surely you are finished?
She said, "No . . . I am Swedish."
:ROFL:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1998
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1988
Total: 1998

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM