It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 292601 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2022, 01:31:28 AM »
What about the Biden family's financial involvement in Ukraine that is constantly swept under the rug every time it crawls out?

No doubt a lot of vested interests from Biden & others in the US, the UK also I wouldn't mind betting. The UK seems particularly interested in this fight and I doubt it's because of the number of guys marrying Ukrainian women or for the benefit of UK sex tourists. My guess is that there is good money to be made out there. If the US/UK can get control of Ukraine and pull the strings from behind the scenes then they can get in a lot of US/UK companies, investment, etc and get lucrative deals. They will of course get their way in pretty much all that happens in Ukraine. On the plus side it may finally get rid of corruption if Ukraine is being controlled by the US/UK. On the other that may make it a lot more like western nations which is probably not good for us western guys going over there for girls, who knows.

Ukraine may have oil & gas it is thought, apparently exploration is needed and then extraction. It has been offering out contracts to tender for this mainly taken up by small companies but progress appears slow. So it may be one area the US/UK hope to get into.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #351 on: February 10, 2022, 08:44:54 AM »
Recent reports are that Russia & Belarus are conducting training for 10 days together. Putin's yacht has sailed for Kaliningrad from Germany to avoid being impounded by sanctions if Russia invades Ukraine. So both could be quite telling, that Russia intends to invade Ukraine but that it probably won't happen until at least 10 days time. So after the end of the Olympics on the 20th Feb could be about the time they may invade. That ties up with the time that Ukrainian General thought they might invade. Having messaged women out in Ukraine recently apparently it's getting quite stressful for them out there at the moment which is understandable really I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2022, 10:55:23 AM »
DOD rejected the recent letter request by Military Reporters & Editors Association sent of February 5, 2022; to embed journalist with US troops in the eastern flank/deployment.

Just like they rejected Libya bombing embedment.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2022, 05:14:15 PM »
Looks like the writing is on the wall now, Bisen is now telling Americans to get the hell out of Ukraine:

http://news.sky.com/story/us-president-joe-biden-says-american-citizens-should-leave-ukraine-now-12538715

I was astonished to hear how many Americans there are in Ukraine, many, many sex tourists with the same idea as me of living there no doubt, their lives potentially being turned upside down.

My guess this new announcement wouldn't have come without the US having some big tell tell warning signs coming in. Ukraine likely to lose out on a lot of revenue from the his action but then again if it all becomes Russian territory then that won't really matter I guess.

More bad news for Ukraine here:

BBC News - Ukraine tensions: Russia accused of sea blockade
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60340232

Looks like Russia's fleet has arrived in the Black Sea now which was their supposed destination sailing around Europe from the North Sea.

http://news.usni.org/2022/02/08/six-ship-russian-navy-amphibious-group-attack-sub-approach-black-sea-as-warships-mass-in-the-mediterranean

Looks like all their forces are now converging in place, a few exercises then quite likely the invasion it's looking. Russia blockading Ukraine's sea ports will harm their economy for as long as it lasts of course. I kind of called it a few weeks ago that Russia's fleet arriving in the Black Sea would likely be the last piece falling into place before an attack. Looks like their present war games will co-inside with those in Belarus, so a few days then it all begins.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 01:32:47 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #354 on: February 11, 2022, 08:41:38 AM »
Ben Wallace ..UK Secretary of State for Defence speaking at a press conference in the British Embassy in Moscow has just said he doesn't think British people need to leave Ukraine.

He also said there are no plans to send Special Forces Troops to Ukraine..and not to believe everything you read in the media.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 08:49:27 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Jumper1

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #355 on: February 11, 2022, 08:51:43 AM »
No doubt a lot of vested interests from Biden & others in the US, the UK also I wouldn't mind betting. The UK seems particularly interested in this fight and I doubt it's because of the number of guys marrying Ukrainian women or for the benefit of UK sex tourists. My guess is that there is good money to be made out there. If the US/UK can get control of Ukraine and pull the strings from behind the scenes then they can get in a lot of US/UK companies, investment, etc and get lucrative deals. They will of course get their way in pretty much all that happens in Ukraine. On the plus side it may finally get rid of corruption if Ukraine is being controlled by the US/UK. On the other that may make it a lot more like western nations which is probably not good for us western guys going over there for girls, who knows.

Ukraine may have oil & gas it is thought, apparently exploration is needed and then extraction. It has been offering out contracts to tender for this mainly taken up by small companies but progress appears slow. So it may be one area the US/UK hope to get into.

The money to be made out there is it's completely corrupt.
   Government officials need ways to launder the money they *cough steal.
Ukraine's a perfect place for that, and well versed in it.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #356 on: February 12, 2022, 12:14:57 AM »
Ben Wallace ..UK Secretary of State for Defence speaking at a press conference in the British Embassy in Moscow has just said he doesn't think British people need to leave Ukraine.

He also said there are no plans to send Special Forces Troops to Ukraine..and not to believe everything you read in the media.

Looks like the Foreign Office has now since decided otherwise:

BBC News - Russia-Ukraine crisis: UK nationals told to leave Ukraine
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60355311

http://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/ukraine

Bisen gives US citizens 48 hours to leave as the US military won't be allowed to intervene to evacuate it's citizens after that and commercial flights may no longer be available:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10503325/amp/Americans-48-hours-leave-Ukraine-military-WONT-rescue-Steps-warnings.html

What all those agency girls who are reliant on western guys money are going to do who knows 🤷

Starting to look pretty telling from all of this I'm thinking.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 03:09:44 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #357 on: February 14, 2022, 02:52:12 PM »
British officials estimate that a further 14 Russian Battalions headed to the Ukraine border today..each Battalion containing about 800 troops.

This would take the number of Russian forces on the Ukraine border to over 150,000.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 02:53:54 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #358 on: February 14, 2022, 04:36:46 PM »
British officials estimate that a further 14 Russian Battalions headed to the Ukraine border today..each Battalion containing about 800 troops.

This would take the number of Russian forces on the Ukraine border to over 150,000.

Yeah to my mind it's definitely an invasion that is intended. The rest of the Russian army no doubt held back to defend Russia's extensive borders, especially to safeguard against any thought NATO might have if counterattacking.

As said in another post I think Russia's objective is to smash Ukraine's army with shelling and small missiles, move up to the key Ukrainian cities then bring about a negotiation with those willing to be a part of a new Pro-Russian Ukrainian government. They'll negotiate peace with Russia in its terms and the Russian army will withdraw. Likely Donbass & Lugansk will join the Russian Federation, Ukraine will agree that Crimea is Russian and Ukraine will not join NATO or the EU. Ukraine will likely grant access to Russia's Navy to use its port facilities in Odesa, Nikolaev, Kherson & Mariupol and other trade and political dealings. I think odds are Ukraine will change its city's names back to Russian version and probably the Orthodox church will rejoin Russia. So much as before 2014 just Ukraine more under the thumb of Russia.

I think Russia wants a conclusion to the separatist war in Eastern Ukraine, it us fed up of being in a stalemate with Russian soldiers listing their lives. Do yes I think Russia will invade Ukraine to deal with that along with other issues that it can see as bit being resolved any other way.

Precisely when Russia will attack, well it could be any time in the next few days. I'm not so sure of Wednesday but I think they are readying with finally movements before an attack now, around the end of the Olympics quite possibly. I'm guessing it's only days away now.

For us I largely go along with the line that it's not our fight, I have no connection out in Ukraine at present. I still wish to go to Ukraine in future though. Having thought this through it may not end up as bad for us as I thought. That of course doesn't feel great to say as Ukrainians could lose their lives but none of that is my wish or doing. I think there is a good possibility that a Pro-Russian Ukrainian government will keep the visa-free regime. I don't think that will bother Russia, it won't want Ukraine as an economic wasteland and I don't think it wants it as it's territory per se. Also Ukraine won't no longer be wanting to join the EU under a Pro-Russian Ukrainian government, hooray!!! They could quite likely Dutch the present tourist visa agreement they have for it's citizens with the EU, or the EU might because of the installation of a Pro-Russian government. So there may be possible up sides we haven't thought off. All a bit difficult to tell until it goes down but all may not be lost it us, my Odesa Dreams may still be on the table :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #359 on: February 14, 2022, 05:26:06 PM »
Yeah, this article about says it all, probably the one you saw CB:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10512661/amp/The-race-Kiev-Russian-forces-bid-topple-Ukraine-government-multi-axis-invasion.html

Reckons Russian forces are being boosted from 130,000 to 150,000 or more like you said CB. Apparently they reckon the Russians force is more composed for speed keeping the number down.

If the article is right and Ukraine has got most of their army in the east then Ukraine could be in for a quick defeat as Kyiv is going to be the main target. Possibly Russia may hope to target it and get to 'negotiating' with Pro-Russian elements to form a new government. Odds are though that they may have to go into Kyiv to kick out Ukrainian military elements. They may have to smash Ukraine's army in the east also to break it's will and stop it turning and coming towards Kyiv. I personally think Russia's luck would be in for it to be bloodless. I don't think Ukraine's military will stand down without being hammered first. It may come to the point where Russia decides to back out again if it looks like not enough of Ukraine's forces of influence will come over to make a Pro-Russian Ukrainian government possible. Many Ukrainians are known for being corrupt or out for what they can get regardless of the situation so maybe Russia will get what it wants. End of the day if Russia pushes it they may end up doing an Iraqi style regime change with their forces stuck in the country while they train a new force of Pro-Russian Ukrainian Army up to keep a new Pro-Russian Ukrainian government in power.

I think possibly also Russia may take a fair bit of land from Ukraine as it's own, in addition to Donetsk & Luhansk they may well take, Kharkiv all the way down to Mariupol to link up Crimea with the Black Sea. That will probably work for them as generally Russian speaking & Russian leaning part of Ukraine even if Russian aggression may aggrieve them they will likely be easier to control for Russia. Either that or a land tunnel agreement for Russia to access the Crimea although possibly they may not be so bothered about that now they have built a land bridge. I think a lot will depend on how it all goes down. Again Russia may not be too bothered about annexing large parts of Ukraine but more interested in a Pro-Russian Ukrainian government. If they can carry it out without too much blood lost then they will probably bank on being able to come to terms with the international community later. All depends on how it goes down during invasion as to the precise outcome I think.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 12:33:07 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #360 on: February 15, 2022, 01:19:50 AM »
That will probably work for them as generally Russian speaking & Russian leaning part of Ukraine even if Russian aggression may aggrieve them they will likely be easier to control for Russia.

All those regions speak surzhik, not Russian, and they are predominantly ethnically Ukrainian.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2022, 02:22:10 AM »
Yeah, this article about says it all, probably the one you saw CB:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10512661/amp/The-race-Kiev-Russian-forces-bid-topple-Ukraine-government-multi-axis-invasion.html

Reckons Russian forces are being boosted from 130,000 to 150,000 or more like you said CB. Apparently they reckon the Russians force is more composed for speed keeping the number down.

If the article is right and Ukraine has got most of their army in the east then Ukraine could be in for a quick defeat as Kyiv is going to be the main target. Possibly Russia may hope to target it and get to 'negotiating' with Pro-Russian elements to form a new government. Odds are though that they may have to go into Kyiv to kick out Ukrainian military elements. They may have to smash Ukraine's army in the east also to break it's will and stop it turning and coming towards Kyiv. I personally think Russia's luck would be in for it to be bloodless. I don't think Ukraine's military will stand down without being hammered first. It may come to the point where Russia decides to back out again if it looks like not enough of Ukraine's forces of influence will come over to make a Pro-Russian Ukrainian government possible. Many Ukrainians are known for being corrupt or out for what they can get regardless of the situation so maybe Russia will get what it wants. End of the day if Russia pushes it they may end up doing an Iraqi style regime change with their forces stuck in the country while they train a new force of Pro-Russian Ukrainian Army up to keep a new Pro-Russian Ukrainian government in power.

I think possibly also Russia may take a fair bit of land from Ukraine as it's own, in addition to Donetsk & Luhansk they may well take, Kharkiv all the way down to Mariupol to link up Crimea with the Black Sea. That will probably work for them as generally Russian speaking & Russian leaning part of Ukraine even if Russian aggression may aggrieve them they will likely be easier to control for Russia. Either that or a land tunnel agreement for Russia to access the Crimea although possibly they may not be so bothered about that now they have built a land bridge. I think a lot will depend on how it all goes down. Again Russia may not be too bothered about annexing large parts of Ukraine but more interested in a Pro-Russian Ukrainian government. If they can carry it out without too much blood lost then they will probably bank on being able to come to terms with the international community later. All depends on how it goes down during invasion as to the precise outcome I think.

BBC news saying that there are reports that Russia is pulling back some of it's troops from the Ukraine border this morning.

Lavrov has been pushing Putin to let diplomacy do it's work apparently.

The Russian media has been ridiculing the western media's claims that an invasion of Ukraine is imminent.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 02:44:26 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #362 on: February 15, 2022, 03:11:56 AM »

BBC news saying that there are reports that Russia is pulling back some of it's troops from the Ukraine border this morning.

Lavrov has been pushing Putin to let diplomacy do it's work apparently.

The Russian media has been ridiculing the western media's claims that an invasion of Ukraine is imminent.

If true it could just be a ruse though not sure how that would help. Just have to wait and see on that one I guess. This news report out today is an interesting one:

http://news.sky.com/story/russia-ukraine-crisis-protect-your-homeland-ukrainian-president-urges-politicians-who-have-fled-the-country-to-return-12542333

Apparently many business leaders, politicians, etc have cowardly fled Ukraine in fear of their lives and taking their money with them lol. They're not taking any chances and are putting their own lives and wealth first and let the rest of Ukrainians face any threat. Gaunty the President of Ukraine is asking for you to return! :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #363 on: February 15, 2022, 03:31:16 AM »

All those regions speak surzhik, not Russian, and they are predominantly ethnically Ukrainian.

As in mixed Russian with Ukrainian words or Ukrainian with mixed Russian words. In previous voting in Presidential Elections the Eastern regions of Ukraine always voted for the Pro-Russian candidate, indicating a preference towards Russia. So my guess is they wouldn't be too out of place annexed into Russia. Again I wouldn't wish it as it would mean a visa if I wanted to go there. My guess is that at most they would probably take Donetsk, Luhansk, Mariupol & Kharkiv and that would likely bit it and negotiate with Pro-Russian elements to put in control of the rest of Ukraine.

Surzhik can apparently take on other foreign language words. I've seen guys on You Tube mix Russian with English whenever they are stuck for the Russian word lol. Looks like it doesn't work too bad either.

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #364 on: February 15, 2022, 03:35:42 AM »
Nope.  Surzhik is spoken only in Ukraine, not Russia.  It is essentially a language in and of itself, neither Ukrainian nor Russian. 

Yanukovych only won overwhelming support in Crimea, Donestk and Luhansk. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #365 on: February 15, 2022, 03:47:53 AM »
This is the report that states a possible Russian withdrawal:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10513527/Putin-step-Russian-tanks-artillery-seen-moving-Ukraine-attack-positions.html

Apparently overnight the US has reported many Russian troops have actually moved closer to the border and that an attack looks likely by the weekend. After that Russia announced that sone troops had completed their exercises and were moving home. Doesn't seem like a lot, one unit in Crimea and one north of Ukraine's border. They could do easily move anywhere along the front line or back again. In recent days may more trips have arrived at the Ukrainian front so I'm not sure that it amounts to anything significant. Could be a likely ruse and Ukraine seems to be cautious in that also. Possibly might be to say, 'hey we were starting to move our army away after training then Ukraine chose to attack part of our army in a (false flag) unprovoked attack' and hence their excuse to attack Ukraine.

Another news paper article on the same:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ukraine-russia-war-invasion-live-26225775

Looks like US Intelligence is pegging the Russian Invasion of Ukraine to start at 3AM tomorrow morning!!!

Makes sense to do it in the early hours. The ground is probably frozen now so could all fit. Possibly now that time is out they may not but certainly the coming days look ominous for Ukraine.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 04:14:44 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #366 on: February 15, 2022, 05:25:34 AM »
If true it could just be a ruse though not sure how that would help. Just have to wait and see on that one I guess. This news report out today is an interesting one:

http://news.sky.com/story/russia-ukraine-crisis-protect-your-homeland-ukrainian-president-urges-politicians-who-have-fled-the-country-to-return-12542333

Apparently many business leaders, politicians, etc have cowardly fled Ukraine in fear of their lives and taking their money with them lol. They're not taking any chances and are putting their own lives and wealth first and let the rest of Ukrainians face any threat. Gaunty the President of Ukraine is asking for you to return! :D
WTF are you prattling on about now.
Your posts get more delusional by the day.

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #367 on: February 15, 2022, 05:27:46 AM »
NATO Secretary General saying they see no signs of any de-escalation of Russian forces  on the ground on the Ukrainian border...despite what the Russian Defence Ministry  said earlier today.

Boris Johnson just said intelligence is telling him that Russia is now erecting large field hospitals in Belarus on the Ukrainian border.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 05:53:57 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #368 on: February 15, 2022, 08:27:23 AM »
Here we go...Putin has put up his pretext today for invading Ukraine,exactly as the west had warned..he claims Ukraine is committing mass human rights violations,including genocide in Donbas.

All sounds very much like Hitlers excuse for invading Czechoslovakia and we all know what happened after that.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 09:03:41 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #369 on: February 15, 2022, 08:29:47 AM »

Looks like US Intelligence is pegging the Russian Invasion of Ukraine to start at 3AM tomorrow morning!!!

Makes sense to do it in the early hours. The ground is probably frozen now so could all fit. Possibly now that time is out they may not but certainly the coming days look ominous for Ukraine.
Ok, so now the invasion is happening at 3am tomorrow.   I don't think so.  All downside for Russia to invade.  The US is probably trying to make Putin look weak by pretending they have stared him down.   I still think most of the world can see through the spin.   I guess we will know by 3am tomorrow!

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline GQBlues

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #370 on: February 15, 2022, 09:15:08 AM »
LMAO!

Quote from: Zelensky
NATO is just a distant dream for Ukraine

Western phucking propaganda had brainwashed the vast majority of its population/s. With reports now revealing that Russia had began to move some of its equipment and troops away from the border.

The US immediately checked Kamala Harris' schedule to get an update on her main duty as White House email checker to see if any new emails came in this morning in her computer, and despite the State Department disliking the idea of pulling her away from what she does best as the United States Vice-President, they also recognize no one else in the white house can do a better job than Ms. Harris and decided to send her to the next best thing she does as vice-president, US Border Monitor. The US is dispatching her immediately to make sure Russia continues to demobilize its military along the border. Ms. Harris immediately grabbed an Arizona and Texas map to make sure she doesn't get lost.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 11:00:28 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2022, 10:46:21 AM »
Did "Western propaganda" amass more than 130,000 troops along Ukraine's border?

Offline GQBlues

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #372 on: February 15, 2022, 10:56:02 AM »
Did "Western propaganda" amass more than 130,000 troops along Ukraine's border?

The imminent Russian invasion was. Hyperventilated and scared the bejesus out of everyone except the Ukrainians and Russians.

>:D

Fear no more...Kamala Harris is on her way to the eastern border. Last seen closing in on El Paso....
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 10:57:49 AM by GQBlues »

Offline Jumper1

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #373 on: February 15, 2022, 01:06:37 PM »
Russia says they are pulling back troops from the border.

The games people play...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #374 on: February 15, 2022, 05:18:12 PM »
Russia says they are pulling back troops from the border.

The games people play...

US Intelligence has since said that they haven't seen any obvious sign of troop withdrawal.

Putin has said to the German Chancellor that he does not wish for war.

What actually happens who knows.

A night time attack at 3am would probably be the best time. Russian forces could be closing in on Kyiv just as Ukrainians are waking up in the morning. I don't reckon it will be tonight though now that time has been spread about.

I think Putin may just be manoeuvring himself now to find a reason to attack. Just after saying he doesn't wish for war may not be the best time as so soon could look very shallow. My guess is if he wants to invade he'll give a good day or two and then make a move. Quite what the excuse will be who knows, possibly as CB suggests to stop the supposed 'genocide' in Eastern Ukraine. Would probably sound better and more justified than any false flag carry on.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3602
Most Online Ever: 12701