It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Any legitimate Russian dating site?  (Read 5332 times)

Offline John70

Any legitimate Russian dating site?
« on: August 23, 2021, 11:04:42 AM »
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm just looking for a good wife, Russian, Ukrainian, or Eastern European woman, I don't really care about her origin. I hope I have the same luck as the more experienced ones.

I have read good reviews of Elenasmodels.com Was anyone successful on that page? i have been searching the internet but i am quite confused i would appreciate the help of other members. I also heard something about Mamba, and I found other Russian dating sites like Russianwomen.eu Has anyone experience with these pages? can you advise me a list of legitimate sites? Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:08:43 AM by John70 »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Any legitimate Russian dating site?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 11:10:55 AM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

Go to that page to read "Pursuing FSUW 101."

For the latest info on recommended dating websites, look to the most recent posts there.  Some of the dating websites listed in early posts do not exist anymore.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John70

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 12:29:10 PM »
Thank you for your list :)
Just wondering...How do you know these sites are legitimate? Did you have some experience with them? Are profiles verified? 

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 01:28:01 PM »
Welcome John70

Take everything with a grain of salt on any website.  Just like any other social platform, have to weed through a bit.

There are other ways to find a FSUW as well, such as traveling for other interests/hobbies/business.

IMO you just need to find an 'in' to any group of FSU folks that share some of your interests and go from there, building your network and eventually planning a visit - not necessarily to meet women.  Once there and interacting with the folks you have met online, you'll almost certainly bump into interesting women as well.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 01:41:18 PM »
Thank you for your list :)
Just wondering...How do you know these sites are legitimate? Did you have some experience with them? Are profiles verified?

Read the thread that ML gave you, it has a lot of information on that.

ML and I have vast experience at this however, I've been married for
over 7 years and haven't dated in 9 years so any information I have
on a specific dating site will be stale at best and wrong at worst.

There are a few things you can do to reject a site. If they charge by
the letter, or by the minute to chat then they are probably not a good
place to use. If hot 20 year old girls want to exchange letters or chat
with you then it's probably a bad place.

Girls from the MOB enterprise zones of Odessa, Nikolaev and Kiev have
a well oiled industry specially designed to lighten your wallet. Avoid 100%
of women who are from the occupied or war zones. Avoid 100% of the
desperate girls. 

Immediately dump any woman who claims that she doesn't have a cell
phone or access to a computer. ANY girl older than 15 that lives in a mud
hut living on whale blubber and Ptarmigan eggs has a smart phone. Any
female in the FSU that says otherwise is lying.

Go read the link that ML gave you from start to finish, that is the best
thread to get started with.

Then read
The Ten Commandments
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

Then read the free ebook. It's slightly outdated but has good information in it.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

Then if you are interested you can read about my 9 year Odyssey to find my
Angel Eyes.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

As you read these threads you will have questions. You can use the search feature
or you can come back here and ask them.

NOTE: When you ask questions you get free advice. When you get free advice
your job is to NUMBER ONE not get offended. Some of the advice you get is
excellent and said with a positive flair. Some of the advice is far more dubious
and some of it is written as if they had nothing better to do that crap in punch
bowl at a local wedding.

Your job is to sift through all the advice and determine what advice is best for
you, your goals, your personality and your situation. Nobody knows your
situation better than you. Take the good stuff and ignore the rest.

Udachi! (that means good luck in Russian)

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 05:58:54 PM »
Welcome,

I’ve trailed most of the legit sites (free and monthly subscription sites) and also some the scam PPL sites as a non paying member to gain experience over the last few years..... Never use PPL!!

When I say legit, I’ll note that no matter what site you use, you will come across email scammers, but they are easy to identify if you do your basic scam checks.... Bringing the woman from the site to apps like Skype and WhatsApp and her willingness to call and video chat regularly is what you need to see from a woman who’s genuine and likes you. As Bill said, a woman who gives you excuses why she can’t is the biggest red flag to identify an email scammer..... Also look for women who immediately want to move to email (no genuine women use email anymore), and long waffling affectionate messages early on in correspondence. Be wary of women who message you first, in my experience 99% of the time they will be a scammer. Real women want you to be the man and expect you to make the first move.

Genuine women usually are guarded and it takes time for them to open up and trust you.....They face the same disappointment that we do with time wasting scammers when it comes to keyboard Romeos, fake profiles, sexual deviants, men misrepresenting themselves and even married men looking to live out an online fantasy. This is why they behave the opposite of an email scammer and are cautious and usually insist on video chat if you’re a potential partner. Video chat is kind of scam check for them too. Real fsu women don’t have time to spend months in conversation without video chatting. They might have to chat with 100 men before they meet one who they are compatible with, who’s willing to travel also. They usually take you off the site, then cull you if you’re not what they are looking for.....Again video chat is an important part in the process of them making this decision.

My go to site is fdating.com which is free.... I’ve chatted with over 50 genuine women on that site. Another free site is Russiandating.com, but has less women. Dmnotify is my second choice and is an affordable monthly subscription site with lots of real women too. DM activity removes scammers on a daily basis. Be aware that email scammers operate on these sites, but again are easy to identify. If you want a good free site to experience email scammers and how they write, try Russian flirting.... In my experience it has the highest number of scammers I’ve ever seen.... Possibly 95% of profiles.

I’ve never used Elena’s models, but have heard of men who have recently with success. It’s more expensive than monthly subscription sites..... I’m not sure if you will experience email scammers there.

Given the level of scammers operating on FSU dating sites, I’d take sites that claim to authenticate all their women with a pinch of salt. Scammers will always find there way onto most sites.

I’ve never used the site you mentioned, but it’s description is positive and it’s worth trying..... From what I can see on the front page, most the women look genuine at first glance, by the quality of their pictures (or lack of it). I can see a coupe of obvious scam profiles too that look like Prodaters on PPL sites, but I’m sure will be email scammers..... The most important quality you should look for in a site is the ability to leave and chat via free apps like Skype, once you have found a compatible woman..... Genuine women look for this too in a site.

“Membership benefits

✔ PERSONAL CONTACTS
There are no restrictions on exchanging personal contacts, phones, email or social networks.
✔ REAL AND ACTIVE PROFILES
Registered Russian women on our site are all actively looking for a partner. Moreover, we provide a service of moderation of profiles and removing fake profiles. You may report a suspicious member if she requests money from you.
✔ NO PAY-PER-LETTER
 We are not the type of place where you have to pay for contacts or letters sent.
Of course, we never pay the ladies to chat. Each woman registers of her own free decision”

In my experience the biggest thing that causes a man to fail over and over again is his unrealistic expectations of the type of woman he thinks he can attract.....If you’re messaging hot models 20 years younger than you that are way out of your league, you will be ruthlessly taken advantage of. To quote bill “Look for a good girl” not just overall looks.

Tell us a bit about yourself, Age etc... It will enable members to give more specific advice, when using the sites I’ve recommended.

Good luck!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:12:06 PM by Davo »

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2021, 04:24:51 AM »
russianwomen.eu is the same as dmnotify.com

They have a number of domains pointing to the same database of users. Can't remember the other ones but I think I found about 4 or 5 different names of the site when I looked it up before.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2021, 07:45:24 AM »
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm just looking for a good wife, Russian, Ukrainian, or Eastern European woman, I don't really care about her origin. I hope I have the same luck as the more experienced ones.

I have read good reviews of Elenasmodels.com Was anyone successful on that page? i have been searching the internet but i am quite confused i would appreciate the help of other members. I also heard something about Mamba, and I found other Russian dating sites like Russianwomen.eu Has anyone experience with these pages? can you advise me a list of legitimate sites? Thanks in advance

:welcome:

I used Elena's Models when I first started at this, I met a girl in Kiev and she was real & decent enough though we never took it further. It's one of the more pricier sites and I think the girls that use the site may tend towards being more interested in a guy who is wealthy/has a very good job, don't know if you do? A generalisation of course but that is the impression I got not that the girl I met really enquired a lot into my background. EM used to use agencies to bump up the number of profiles on site and activity, some girls may be legit some may just be there to make the site look busier than it actually is. I know there are legit girls on this site but it may take a few weeks before you develop s good lead on one.

Mamba I have used and net a girl but that was back when it was a free site. Now it's not and it's a monthly reoccurring subscription site so watch out for that. They've changed it a bit also last time I looked a couple of years ago and it's more awkward to correspond with girls. On general the functionality of the site has gone down in my opinion and some people reckon the amount of scammers have gone way up. I would avoid now there are better sites around.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2021, 12:27:41 PM »
Welcome,

What an awesome response, Davo. Very informative for current condition.

The info friends of ours are telling us that more folks are also resorting to social venues like Instagram as one of the more favored sources for both local and international dating venues.

To the OP, I met my wife from ElenasModels and we’ve been happily married over 16 years. No regrets. While my obvious bias will be understandable I would still urge you not to forego your local talents off your consideration.

Having said that, Davo’s response gave you current condition if the current agency sites scene.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2021, 12:38:16 PM »
Be wary of women who message you first, in my experience 99% of the time they will
be a scammer. Real women want you to be the man and expect you to make the first
move.

My experience is that those who contact you first are usually Scammy or U-G-L-Y.
I've had plenty of unattractive women write me first, they were probably legit.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2021, 12:39:00 PM »
What an awesome response, Davo. Very informative for current condition.

+1

Excellent post
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2021, 04:48:34 PM »
Be wary of women who message you first, in my experience 99% of the time they will be a scammer. Real women want you to be the man and expect you to make the first move.

This is really unfortunate, but maybe mostly true.

I helped an FSU woman many years ago who was not knowledgeable at all regarding the  international dating scene, dating websites, etc.
And she was afraid to try.

So I set up profiles for her on several websites, and did a search for her for  men.  I had done this many times looking for females, so I knew how to do it.

I sent out hundreds of contact messages for her, and got very little in the way of response.  And some of the responses were pretty crude.

I did manage to get things going with 6-7 guys and then turned over the messaging task to her.  Gradually all of the contacts dropped out or she stopped writing to them.

End result . . . zero.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2021, 11:31:37 AM »
Elena of Elena's models took a hard look at who got married and who didn't
and who received attention from men and who didn't. She had a chart on
what a girl can expect. With points that they can add up to judge their chances.

Factors for success
1. English ability
2. Correct height to weight (slim women)
3. Hair Length
4. Beauty
5. There might have been one more but I don't remember.

If you were Ugly she would recommend getting professional make
up consultations. If you couldn't speak English then you should learn,
if you had a short dike haircut you should grow it out. If you were fat
then you should eat less and exercise more.

A guy is not going to sail the seven seas to go after a chubby plain Jane
who looks like she prefers girls over men.

I spent a lot of time translating What Elena wrote as advice to her "Models"
over at the other place. Elena, like most Russian women doesn't have a politically
correct bone in her body.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:33:34 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2021, 01:55:55 PM »
 :ROFL: That's a good one Bill and so true.

In the west we have fat women spouting 'body positive' bs that they think will persuade dudes to date them. In reality only other fat women buy into that politically correct bs and the odd rare chubby chasing guy.

I personally prefer the Russian way that people just come out with how things are and not sugar coat it in bs. People know where they stand which is nice & refreshing.

Anyhow, yeah I've noticed that a lot of the pics on EM you can kind of see that the girl has been given advice as to what to wear/how to present themselves & not just any possible dubious profiles. Some of the women you can see aren't necessarily all that pretty but because they've put on a decent dress and some slap they look a lot better and more appealing.

Elena gives advice to the guys as well and some of it isn't bad. Again just really trying to get the guy to the image of what the girl really wants cutting away the bs.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701