It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My small agency in Russia  (Read 18340 times)

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
My small agency in Russia
« on: July 22, 2009, 03:20:12 AM »
 :D It's really honest and responsebly agency....http://www.russian-enigma.com/
ask any qestions - 19mm19@mail.ru

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
Re: My small agency in Russia
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »
Lina,

I just looked through your agency's Internet site.  On the surface, you seem like an ideal agency for a man looking for full service. 

Rostov seems off the beaten path, and it would probably be a good stop compared to some notable yet overfished ponds elsewhere.  Also, Rostov is a much warmer locale. 

What impressed me the most is all the fresh faces of the women in your gallery.  It has been a couple of years since I have looked through agency profiles; however, I recognized only one face from the 7 pages of women in the 40-48 years old.  That would suggest that these Rostov women have not received a lot of attention.

Actually, I recognized two faces.  For some odd reason, America's actress Meg Ryan is in Rostov and looking for a husband.
 :flowers:

http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=602

Using Elena as an example, she is at the rear of your catalogue.  This would suggest that no one is interested in her or she has lost interest in marrying a foreign man.  Do you know her (and other women) well enough to know such so that you can guide a serious man to the type of woman who would show more interest.

Some other interesting women in the 40+ age group:

http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=654
http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=338
http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=208
http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=133
http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=843
http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=28

I looked briefly in the 30-39 age group.  Many of the women were married, so you have had a lot of success in matching a man and a woman.  You list some women as "Taken," which I guess is a good catch all for all different stages of a relationship.

What is the best way to fly into Rostov?  It is next to Ukraine and I wonder how easy it would be to combine a trip to both Ukraine and Rostov.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 04:30:02 PM »

What is the best way to fly into Rostov?  It is next to Ukraine and I wonder how easy it would be to combine a trip to both Ukraine and Rostov.

I have always been curious about this also.. is it possible to get from Donetsk to Rostov over land?  If so, how would one do it and how long would it take?

Offline Ravens9273

• I know everything! The wife gives me the answers.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 04:32:59 PM »
I just looked at the site and see a couple things you should change.

First your search engine starts with a ladies age of 16.
You also have an underaged girl listed on your site.
This is a BIG NO NO. Against the law in USA. Also would you truly want to attract such men who would write to an underaged girl???????

Second when doing a normal search all the first profiles seen were women listed as married, engaged or taken.
If they are not available then take them off. Unavailable ladies should not be showing on your site much less having to go through many profiles of unavailable ladies to finally find ones that are available.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 06:09:02 PM by Ravens9273 »

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »
Second when doing a normal search all the first profiles seen were women listed as married, engaged or taken. If they are not available then take them off. Unavailable ladies should not be showing on your site much less having to go through many profiles of unavailable ladies to finally find ones that are available.

I suppose that's to show that they DELIVER ;). I'm more puzzled by this:

Price
10 postal addresses:
new visitor - $45.00; Cautious/Determined member - $35.00
20 postal addresses:
new visitor - $65.00; Cautious/Determined member - $45.00
50 postal addresses:
new visitor - $85.00; Cautious/Determined member - $55.00

What's a "Cautious/Determined member" ::)?  What does he do/doesn't do to get a discount? Food for our Russglish Glossary ;).

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 05:59:15 PM »
Just briefly checked your site and I hava to agree. The Married and Taken profiles are really annoying. Why would I want to see the profile of a married woman? They should be in a "Sucess Stories" area. Same for the Taken ones.

All in all pretty nice site.
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Gator

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 09:06:44 PM »

This is a BIG NO NO. Against the law in USA. Also would you truly want to attract such men who would write to an underaged girl???????

To quote Wiki,

"The ages of consent in North America for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction. The age of consent in Canada is 16, all US states set their limits between 16 and 18, while some states in Mexico have an age of consent as low as 12. The ages of consent in the countries of Central America range from 15 to 18." 

Don't think of this as sex between aa teenager and a 50-yo man (or as prevalent in Florida, a female teacher).  Rather, I would think virtually all of this is between teenagers in heat.

While boinking is okay between the ages of 16 and 18, marriage is more restrictive.  "In the United States, all but two states require a couple be age 18 in order to marry without parental consent. Nebraska sets the age at 19 and Mississippi at 21 at the time of this writing (May 2003). A few states will waive this requirement if there is a pregnancy involved, but the couple may still have to have court approval."

What is the law in Russia?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:09:19 PM by Gator »

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 04:44:32 AM »
Hello to everyone!!!
Thank you for your answers. I have much to say to all of you. I hope you will understand my not perfect English  ;D

I just looked through your agency's Internet site.  On the surface, you seem like an ideal agency for a man looking for full service. 

Rostov seems off the beaten path, and it would probably be a good stop compared to some notable yet overfished ponds elsewhere.  Also, Rostov is a much warmer locale. 

Thank you for your nice words. Rostov is a good place and much warmer then you can image. Very very hot here now.
About my business,
I know most of the girls from my site (90 %) personally, and I have met every girl and talk to her. Some girls (10 %) send me their profiles and photos by e-mail. But also I can tell that they are real and seriously looking for a relationship with foreign men.

Actually, I recognized two faces.  For some odd reason, America's actress Meg Ryan is in Rostov and looking for a husband.
 :flowers:

http://www.russian-enigma.com/1girl.htm?id=602

Haha  :D I was very surprised to hear it. I will tell to Elena that she is like very beautiful and famous actress Meg Ryan. Elena will be happy to hear it. If you really think that it is an unreal girl, I can send to you her another photos, and you will understand that she is a simple Russian girl who working in a photo studio. Tell me how a can prove to you that she is real Russian girl Elena and I will do it. I know her for many years.

The easiest ways to Rostov are through Prague, Frankfurt or Vienna. Maybe, you can find another easy ways, but these are more comfortable for my own opinion.  :)
Yes, you can combine trip to Rostov and Ukraine. In Rostov you need to have a visa, in Ukraine you don't need it.
If you really interested in that, we I can tell you in more details how to get visa.

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 04:59:27 AM »
I have always been curious about this also.. is it possible to get from Donetsk to Rostov over land?  If so, how would one do it and how long would it take?

Yes, you can get from Donetsk to Rostov by the land. It's about 169 km between these cities. So it's about 2-3 hours by the car.
BUT! If you come to Rostov, you need a visa. The visa is once-entrance. So if you go to Ukraine from Rostov you won't can to come back in Rostov. There are 2 ways how to combine your trip to both cities. You cam firstly come to Rostov with your visa, then go to Donetsk and fly to your nature country from Ukraine. Or you can come to Donetsk first and go to Rostov with your once-entrance visa. And from Russia come back to your nature country.

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 05:09:53 AM »
Don't think of this as sex between aa teenager and a 50-yo man.....

Or....maybe some of our 60+yo single members?  :rolleyes2:

While boinking is okay between the ages of 16 and 18, marriage is more restrictive

Thank G*d for small miracles.

I would hate to see a new "trend" on RWD of AM chasing 16 yo RG (Russian Girls) and I couldn't imagine the look on the American consulates face when a 16 yo RG shows up for her "K-1 interview" in Moscow.  :puke:

GOB
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 05:16:53 AM »

This is a BIG NO NO.

I absolutely agree with you. But our search engine starts with 16, but we haven't got any girl under 18 in our agency!!! Some girls in 17 asked me to take them in my agene. But I always say NO to them. This is one of my main rules.

What is the law in Russia?

The age of consent in Russia is 18! If you saw a young girl who is less then 18 years old in my website, please tell me. I will immediately correct it.

Just briefly checked your site and I hava to agree. The Married and Taken profiles are really annoying. Why would I want to see the profile of a married woman? They should be in a "Sucess Stories" area. Same for the Taken ones.

All in all pretty nice site.

This is my mistake. I will work on my site. I can image how it is annoy  :( I wanted to show how many girls fond their partners, but you are right that I need to move them to "Success Stories" area. Thank you very much for your advice.  :)
I really appreciate this.

Offline Gator

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 06:18:48 AM »
Haha  :D I was very surprised to hear it. I will tell to Elena that she is like very beautiful and famous actress Meg Ryan. Elena will be happy to hear it. If you really think that it is an unreal girl, I can send to you her another photos, and you will understand that she is a simple Russian girl who working in a photo studio. Tell me how a can prove to you that she is real Russian girl Elena and I will do it. I know her for many years.

I believe you and I believe Elena is real.  I am not suggesting that you used Meg Ryan's photos.  The resemblance is close but not the same.  I don't need any proof, especially considering that I am happily married. 

Just looking at your gallery reminds me of how happy I am that I do not have to search any more.  This process of meeting and marrying a RW is not easy.

It is good that you are moving the "Taken" RW to another gallery.  With so many RW already married, etc. it makes one wonder what is wrong with the women not taken. 

You have a lot of success stories.  Do you wish to comment on why some of the meetings you arranged started with a lot of promise yet fizzled?

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 06:38:48 AM »

Just looking at your gallery reminds me of how happy I am that I do not have to search any more.  This process of meeting and marrying a RW is not easy.

Of course it's very hard!! But all good in our lifes are hard doesn't it?
I'm happy for you that you are married and i wish you only the best.

You have a lot of success stories.  Do you wish to comment on why some of the meetings you arranged started with a lot of promise yet fizzled?

Hmm...I don't understand you..what do you mean? Can you gave me an example? Most of our couples are happy. May be not of all. But! This is life, and nothing can be perfect.

Offline Aloe

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 06:41:52 AM »
The Elena "Meg ryan" has a photo with a child in her profile. There is a reason why most agencies forbid this, there are a few perverts out there who look for RW specifically with children so they can molest them, and you are even providing photos! Im not joking, i read about this on womens forums, so it may be a good idea to forbid posting childrens photos

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 06:55:35 AM »
The Elena "Meg ryan" has a photo with a child in her profile. There is a reason why most agencies forbid this, there are a few perverts out there who look for RW specifically with children so they can molest them, and you are even providing photos! Im not joking, i read about this on womens forums, so it may be a good idea to forbid posting childrens photos

Yes, there are a few perverts  :( But there are a many photos of the children in the Internet!
I think it is nothing bad that this girl want to show her photo with her child. We neet our girls only with responsible  and normal men.

Offline Gator

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 01:00:40 PM »
...there are a few perverts out there who look for RW specifically with children so they can molest them...

Is this true?  The RW I met with children were very careful.

If this happens in the US, he would be crucified.

Offline Gator

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 01:28:16 PM »

Hmm...I don't understand you..what do you mean? Can you gave me an example? Most of our couples are happy. May be not of all. But! This is life, and nothing can be perfect.

Sorry, I was not clear. The example is a man and one of your RWs trade a few emails.  The man decides to fly to Rostov to meet her.  They have a few dates; however,  either he or she decides not to see the other person again.  Why did it fizzle rather than advance to engagement?  There are many different explanations.  What are the most prevalent?

Another question:  With the downturn in the economy, some agencies have reported fewer men traveling to meet RW?  However, of those who do travel, a higher percentage are getting engaged.  Is this the same as with your agency?

Some other questions:
-  What percentage of men, who choose to write at least one letter, eventually travel to Rostov?
-  Approximately how many men came to Rostov last year to meet the women in your agency? 
-  Does the typical man write several letters before coming to Rostov?
-  How many different women does the typical man meet in a week?

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »

Why did it fizzle

he means.. why did it go bad?

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 03:12:54 PM »
Lina, your profile says you've been looking 0-2 years...you're better looking than most of the women on your site. So......

Oh wait, Sandro will kill me. I'd better not go there :(
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »
Lina, you have not yet answered my question about Cautious/Determined members :-\. Who are they?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
I wonder if she means 'determined' as in someone spending an amount above a certain threshold where they would begin to recieve a discounted rate there after.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 04:31:38 PM »
Cautious/Determined members :-\. Who are they?

I'd say they're the opposite of the reckless/undetermined members. ;)

I'm sure Lina gets unfocused men that walk in the agency that's towing a fine line between renting hookers and marriage. They don't get a discount!
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 03:51:51 AM »

Sorry, I was not clear. The example is a man and one of your RWs trade a few emails.  The man decides to fly to Rostov to meet her.  They have a few dates; however,  either he or she decides not to see the other person again.  Why did it fizzle rather than advance to engagement?  There are many different explanations.  What are the most prevalent?

Another question:  With the downturn in the economy, some agencies have reported fewer men traveling to meet RW?  However, of those who do travel, a higher percentage are getting engaged.  Is this the same as with your agency?

Some other questions:
-  What percentage of men, who choose to write at least one letter, eventually travel to Rostov?
-  Approximately how many men came to Rostov last year to meet the women in your agency? 
-  Does the typical man write several letters before coming to Rostov?
-  How many different women does the typical man meet in a week?

Well...
Yes, there are  many different explanations...we recommend to choose few girls to find a perfect one. But sometimes they can't choose one; there are many reasons of that. May be just destany.. But we have made many couples! Of course since 1996 there were a percentage (10 %) of men who don't find his love here. It's happing sometimes and it's normal.
About downturn in the economy. Yes, it is feels by our agency. But not very much. Our costs are the same as 1 year ago.
Your other questions:
-about 80 % of men, who write to girls, travel to Rostov. I think it because, men understand that our agency serious and our girls are really want to marriage. Most of the girls ask them to come to Rostov for a personal meeting. And men agree.
-since January 2009 there were about 12-13 men here in Rostov. Usually we have 2-4 clients a month.
-Yes, 70% of men, write to girls during 2-3 months, and then meet them here in Rostov. It makes their communications easier, you know. It's very helpful.
-Every our client choose 8-10 women. When he come to Rostov, he meet 3-4 girls per day, so 3 days he meet different girls, on the 4-5 day he choose the one girl perfect for him and spend 3-4 days only with her.

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 03:56:10 AM »
Lina, you have not yet answered my question about Cautious/Determined members :-\. Who are they?

mmm...it's different levels of membership! different prices..you can read about it on website

Offline Gator

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 07:12:09 AM »
Lina,

Thank you for the statistics.  You seem forthright and open.  It is rare that an agency owner gives hard facts.

You are averaging only one male client every two weeks.  Even though the men meet 8-10 women, it is apparent that the Rostov women are receiving little attention, unlike women in Kiev and along the more beaten path. 

From these first impressions, your agency seems like a good starting point for a man wishing to avoid the Big City women.

It seems as if the clock has turned back 10 years.  I hope the men take their time and get to know the women.

Offline I/O

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2009, 08:24:01 AM »
Lina: (As is Gator) I am both married and impressed by your "openness". You have not tried to quote large numbers of men and or marriages as do many other agents or websites.

I would encourage you to continue a focus on quality. Quality service and quality clients (both men and women). The economic fear around the world right now will pass with time and as I travelled through Russia recently, I was pleased to notice the quality of foreign men (the ones clearly there seeking a partner) had improved a little since my last visit (The quality still is not ALL good, but better). I think (hope) this is maybe because men are educating themselves better before they start.

I am interested to hear your comments, if or not you think the style / type / quality of men has improved or changed over time?

I/O

Offline Daveman

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2009, 08:37:43 AM »

-Every our client choose 8-10 women. When he come to Rostov, he meet 3-4 girls per day, so 3 days he meet different girls, on the 4-5 day he choose the one girl perfect for him and spend 3-4 days only with her.

thanks for all the comments, Lina.
What approach to the potential relationship do you suggest for the couple to take after they choose and spend time with each other? Do you think it reasonable for the man to propose at this point if there is good chemistry? Do you recommend them to take it slow and make more solo visits together?  At what point does you agency withdraw completely from the process and let nature take its course?

thanks,
Dave
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2009, 08:39:21 AM »
Too Gator
Thanks you too) I'm appreciating your words. I always try to be honest with everyone. I don't think that I could say that my agency so popular, many many clients and etc...For what?
I say true to you, I have not many clients, but I’m happy to make people happy and to get my money for a live. My sister-in-low lives now in Britton (near the London) with her husband and she is really happy. I met her with her husband not so long ago.

About Russian girls. Yes, we have many single girls! That’s why I want to have more male clients. And I'm looking for them everywhere. Many girls, not many clients. I must correct this situation  :)

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 08:52:11 AM »
Lina: (As is Gator) I am both married and impressed by your "openness". You have not tried to quote large numbers of men and or marriages as do many other agents or websites.

I am interested to hear your comments, if or not you think the style / type / quality of men has improved or changed over time?

I/O

Thank you a lot. I'm really glad to hear your comments.
We have very different clients...many types.. rich or not, educated, sometimes not very good educated, from other countries and etc...
mmmm....I guess one thing has been changed - few years ago men were scared go to Russia, so far from their home.. We talk to them a lot, asking to don't be scared, say that everything will be OK with visa, flight, services and etc. Now it becomes easier. Visa is not a big problem and Russia stop being so "scary" country for foreign people...
I hope that I understand sense of your question  ;)

Offline AugustD

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2009, 09:05:46 AM »
As a man that is marrying a former agency owner (August 4 on the beach...I am psyched!), I would think sending a PM to Lina would be a pretty good start for a man.  I too have been impressed with your candor Lina and I wish you the very best success.

Would you mind writing a bit about Rostov?

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »
thanks for all the comments, Lina.
What approach to the potential relationship do you suggest for the couple to take after they choose and spend time with each other? Do you think it reasonable for the man to propose at this point if there is good chemistry? Do you recommend them to take it slow and make more solo visits together?  At what point does you agency withdraw completely from the process and let nature take its course?

thanks,
Dave

Dave, hi  :)
Usually men choose "the one" on 3-4 day of his staying in Rostov. So he is able to spend with her 3-5 days here in Rostov. If they really like each other (like often they do) they can talk about them next meeting. Man come back home, phone to girl, mail her every day. After that he invites her to his country. And only after long communication they decade to married. This is right.
There were some situations when man makes propose to a girl at 5-6 day from them meeting. I think this is wrong!! They don't know each other enough.  
Yes I recommended them to take it slow !! To know more about each other, to think about this all. And then dicade.
 :)

Offline I/O

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 09:19:57 AM »
I hope that I understand sense of your question
Vy harrasho panyamayte (SP?).

My wife, some years ago noted how afraid of travelling in Russia, particularly outside Moscow or Saint Petersburg many foreigners seemed to be.

I think this has changed partly because Russia has changed. Very simple things have changed, particularly the use of English language. Little things which make it easier for the visitor. One simple example I noted this time (We bought a Russian SIM for my wife's phone immediately we arrived) was if I called my wife and she was not available, the recorded message was in Russian followed by English.  It is not so difficult for me now as I understand a little Russian (not much but a little). The first time I travelled I understood zero and in those days there was little assistance. Airports and so forth are quite simple today, however one notable area that remains difficult for the foreigner without Russian language is train stations, particularly buying tickets. I imagine this will change in time also but for the moment it isn't simple.

Good luck with your business, you will only find a few clients from sites such as this, but you will find the clients from such sites are the ones trying to educate themselves about these matters before they start.

I/O

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »
As a man that is marrying a former agency owner (August 4 on the beach...I am psyched!), I would think sending a PM to Lina would be a pretty good start for a man.  I too have been impressed with your candor Lina and I wish you the very best success.

Would you mind writing a bit about Rostov?

Thanks for you  ;D
Of course I can tell about Rostov.
It's really a nice city, and I’m happy to live here.
NEVER believe that Russia is a cold country!!!!!!!!  :D IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!

It is very very hot here now!!! +40C can you imagine???  8)
There are many new buildings here, very beautiful and modern. There are many restaurants, cafes, shopping centers.
River Don is also a great decoration of our city. Very beautiful nature here. Parks, beaches near the river Don, small island (named Green island)
I can talk about my nature city a lot...It's very nice  :P

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 09:33:59 AM »
mmm...it's different levels of membership! different prices..you can read about it on website
I found it here - http://www.russian-enigma.com/membership.htm.

So you have 3 levels of membership:
1. Free
2. Cautious
3. Determined

I'd suggest you to use some more self-explanatory terms for the last 2 - e.g. other agencies use Silver, Golden, etc. - rather than adjectives that lend themelves to contrasting interpretations in English ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »
Vy harrasho panyamayte (SP?).

My wife, some years ago noted how afraid of travelling in Russia, particularly outside Moscow or Saint Petersburg many foreigners seemed to be.

I think this has changed partly because Russia has changed. Very simple things have changed, particularly the use of English language. Little things which make it easier for the visitor. One simple example I noted this time (We bought a Russian SIM for my wife's phone immediately we arrived) was if I called my wife and she was not available, the recorded message was in Russian followed by English.  It is not so difficult for me now as I understand a little Russian (not much but a little). The first time I travelled I understood zero and in those days there was little assistance. Airports and so forth are quite simple today, however one notable area that remains difficult for the foreigner without Russian language is train stations, particularly buying tickets. I imagine this will change in time also but for the moment it isn't simple.

Good luck with your business, you will only find a few clients from sites such as this, but you will find the clients from such sites are the ones trying to educate themselves about these matters before they start.

I/O

Yes!! You are absolutely right! Few years ago Russia was as "close" country from other. Now there are many foreign people here. 50 % of Russian people know English language. English words everywhere. Even in some restaurant there are menus in English!
Russia is changed! And she will be changing in better way.  :D
So....don't worry, come here for single Russian ladies! They are waiting for single men  ;)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 03:59:28 PM »

About Russian girls. Yes, we have many single girls! That’s why I want to have more male clients. And I'm looking for them everywhere. Many girls, not many clients. I must correct this situation  :)

Lina,
Have you thought about advertising on other dating sites such as Plenty Of Fish, Tagged or even this one. There are MANY men who come here, read the forums but never post anything and I am sure many of them are looking.

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2009, 04:09:01 PM »
Lina,
Have you thought about advertising on other dating sites such as Plenty Of Fish, Tagged or even this one. There are MANY men who come here, read the forums but never post anything and I am sure many of them are looking.

I'm thinking about that now  :)
I will be appreciated for everyone who can give me an advice about sites where I can write about my agency. Or where I can find single men who interested in my services.

How can I find popular forumes? Good sites? Free advertising sites?

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 04:41:45 PM »
Hey Lina,
I don't know of any free advertising sites. Although visiting forums like this will give you some exposure it's not the best way.
Think about this: a man looking for a foreign wife visits cherryblossoms.com, an oriental dating/marriage site. You advertise there and get his attention by your banner at the top, much in the same way you see them at the top of this page. This gives you an audience who is already searching for a product similar to yours. So you would be targeting the right type of group.

This is not a dating site but that is the focus of this forum. Advertising here would give you the same exposure. Just posting here doesn't give you the exposure you need. You need to have an advertising banner so that everyone who comes here (not just this one thread) will see your business.

Use google to find more "international dating forums." Or you could advertise on Yahoo, MSN, etc. using "Pay Per Click" which means you only pay a small fee (usually a few pennies) each time someone visits your site via the link on their search engine.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:01:41 PM by JollyRats »

Offline Chillidog

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 03:08:58 AM »

Use google to find more "international dating forums." Or you could advertise on Yahoo, MSN, etc. using "Pay Per Click" which means you only pay a small fee (usually a few pennies) each time someone visits your site via the link on their search engine.

Jolly,

the draw back to this is there are so many that will "click" just to get thier "Jollys" (sorry) and never even have any really interest,though as you say Lina will only be paying "pennies" per click but if thousands of them "click" and do not become clients it could cost lots of money for a "small agency"

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 08:03:12 AM »
Jolly,
thank you,
but as said Chillidog, I can pay money for the asvertasing.
Maybe in the futere but not now.
I'm looking for a free forums like this one.

I already have 1 client from another forum  :D I'm glad

Offline Aloe

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2009, 04:52:20 AM »
I think this has changed partly because Russia has changed. Very simple things have changed, particularly the use of English language. Little things which make it easier for the visitor. One simple example I noted this time (We bought a Russian SIM for my wife's phone immediately we arrived) was if I called my wife and she was not available, the recorded message was in Russian followed by English.
not sure how many years were between your visits, but i remember when i signed up for MTS in 2002 they already had the english message as well, so they had it since at least 7 years ago for 1 of the major operators, not sure if the other operators had it back then, but this definitely isnt a recent development
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 04:54:46 AM by Aloe »

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »
Jolly,
thank you,
but as said Chillidog, I can pay money for the asvertasing.
Maybe in the futere but not now.
I'm looking for a free forums like this one.

I already have 1 client from another forum  :D I'm glad

Then google "dating forum" or "international dating forums" or "Russian dating forums"

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2009, 01:42:52 AM »
Then google "dating forum" or "international dating forums" or "Russian dating forums"

Thanks I will try it  ;)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »
Jolly,

the draw back to this is there are so many that will "click" just to get thier "Jollys" (sorry) and never even have any really interest,though as you say Lina will only be paying "pennies" per click but if thousands of them "click" and do not become clients it could cost lots of money for a "small agency"

It's always a numbers game with advertising. But targeting a specific group will help to eliminate the chaff. Also, you can easily put a cap on pay per click by using the daily limit feature. You spend what you want to spend and no more.

Offline Chillidog

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2009, 08:00:42 PM »
It's always a numbers game with advertising. But targeting a specific group will help to eliminate the chaff. Also, you can easily put a cap on pay per click by using the daily limit feature. You spend what you want to spend and no more.

JR,

I agree that you can set the daily limits and controll what you "lay out". mainly my point is that there are SO MANY "lookers" and NOT "buyers" even with putting a "ceiling" on this expense may not get the "results" your hoping/looking for.

but the accepted buisness model is; you need to spend money to make money.

For Lina, I think unless she has "money to burn" this may not be the best route in allocating whatever "advertising dollars" she has.

Your next suggestion of googling the Russian dating forums, I agree with and I think will help get her some additional exposure with those who are "more serious" without costing her much cash.

Lina, I would add to JollyRats suggestion and contact the Forum management of each and seeing about setting up with them a "mutual advertising agreement" on these FSU discussion forums.

Offline GregfromGa

All I can say is
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 05:18:50 AM »
it's a good thing I'm happily married. That #791 would be right up my alley. We'd probably have to do something with the pink lipstick but I feel like I could overlook such a minor appearance imperfection until we bought some more. I like this small agency from the outside looking in. You have the 50 year olds next to the girls that could be in movies. It looks real. Man to be 30 and single again. I'd be leaving on the next thing smokin getting over there. Anyways all I can say is guys dont mind paying for services but they never want to feel fleeced. Keep the customers best interest in mind and you'll have more business that you can handle. The whole Russian Visa thing might slow you down some but heck I almost went to Saransk in 2001. It's so funny because just this morning I got a letter from that girl. we've remained friend some 8 years later. She sent me pictures of herself on The Black Sea on her vacation. I tried to set her up with some friends and guys I knew from the forum. They really really missed out. Everything is always greener on the other side of the fence until you turn 60 and it's all but over. The girl is a doctor and married now. Sweet girl. Take care of your customers and they'll take care of you.

Offline Lina

• Commercial Member
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2010, 07:32:32 AM »
My new e-mail addres  - linarusenigma@ymail.com
We have many new girls on our website - russian-enigma.com
If you want to meet your destiny , just write me.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »

Okay Lina, I'll write you but are you sure you're my destiny? What's your sign? Do you cook, clean and will you be devoted to only me?  Would you do the housekeeping in a mini skirt and high heals? If your answer to all the questions is "yes", then you are my destiny!

Anyway, how's business? Is it good? Has the bad economy throughout the World affected your business for worse or maybe surprising better since more men will have less money and since dating locally may be too expensive they'd prefer having a long distance keyboard romeo romance?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »
My new e-mail addres  - linarusenigma@ymail.com
We have many new girls on our website - russian-enigma.com
Lina,
Say hello and good luck to Vera #36.  We met in 2001.  I am very surprised she is not married, as she was very attractive.  (Time to update her pictures though).

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541475
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3841
Most Online Ever: 12701