Forum > Introductions and Ice-Breaker

Unbreakable Spirit

(1/3) > >>

Zubarev:
Hi all!

I have discovered my matryoshka. She is a 24 year old Pediatrician about to get her passport on expedite and pass the USMLE which is doctors without borders. She is registered to village people but works like a slave in Ekaterinburg the Ural Mountain headwaters of Siberia. We are faithful and devotional. She knows I am combat retired USAF veteran with VA hospital disability rating at 100%. She fell for me because I am tall and strong at 6'3". I fell for her because of how devotional she is. We are planning on Amtrak to Niagara Falls for Christmas and Statue of Liberty to propose and Times Square for New Year's 2022 from Chicago where we will live. Then she will use my Benz to get her driver's license and begin work at Children's Hospital. She wants to give me all her money she earns and call me her tsar. I told her we will have a USAA joint account. We were both pleasantly surprised. We (Dylan and Alekseya) plan on having two kids hopefully a boy and a girl. Fingers crossed! She still has to get Sputnik-V vaccines and those are $240 per jab. May thy holy love bless us all...

ML:
I suspect you are the matryoshka.

Which will be the actual version ?

BillyB:

--- Quote from: Zubarev on August 14, 2021, 05:43:05 PM ---We are faithful and devotional.

--- End quote ---

The love of your life is breaking other men's hearts and wallets.

http://datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s20863

Boethius:
Hello Dylan,

Russian citizens get the Sputnik vaccine for free.  I know this, as I have relatives in Russia.  In big cities, they even give the vaccine without identification.  They just ask if you have received a shot previously.

If she is asking, or has asked you for money, it's a scam.

2tallbill:

--- Quote from: Zubarev on August 14, 2021, 05:43:05 PM ---She is registered to village people
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version