It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364251 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #825 on: November 11, 2019, 06:34:10 AM »
 So i touched her fingers very quickly like play with me. She changed her position on her seat to come closer to me and i wrapped her shoulders with my right hand. 

We had a very good vibe and a lot of fun. We shortenened the spectacle to be sure to have diner.

It took a while to find a restaurant that fits us, mainly because a lot were already closed or closing. She would open the menu every time and show me all including the prices and waiting my agreement.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:49:11 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #826 on: November 11, 2019, 06:40:34 AM »
At the end of the restaurant we had a surprise, an other woman grabbed her leather jacket and left switching it by mistake.
 She didn't get mad and made fun of the incident, i appreciated her mind and she scored some points here.   

I could touch her anytime, she was not  reversing it in the same proportion  but she was very comfortable anyway.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 09:23:09 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #827 on: November 11, 2019, 09:25:37 AM »
 Returning from the center on foot she drived me in direction of my flat .

I promise you i didn't give her a hint.

We were so close of my flat that we were in front of the entrance. I always observe this attentively because it could be a sign. 

It was late, it was cold and we were beating the bush but obviously didn't really want to split.

I proposed to have a tea. She denied.

I understood that many things was proving that it was not possible to escalate further. Something, i don't know what,  was preventing her.

It could be anything, it could be that she has a low tempo before commitment, i get acquainted long time ago with a french woman who needed two months of courthip and many hours of dating before commiting.

I have no problems with this, as you have written BillyB they don't want to feel being sluts, whatever it is west or east. I would even say that in FSU they are more conservative in this way and a possible explanation is half lives with mum or an other relative and she will have to handle this. However in our case she has her own ДОМ
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:49:40 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #828 on: November 11, 2019, 09:29:02 AM »
 So we were finally inside the building to protect us for the wind and having great time together. Had some problems to find to her a taxi but not in real hurry to find one to be frank.

So finally i told her : i will go with you. She looked at me : why do you want to go ? I don't want to let you go alone, i want to make the back and fort trip and to be with you, ask taxi to bring me back. 

As you can guess i slept  quite late.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #829 on: November 11, 2019, 09:30:40 AM »
 I sllept quite late not only because i closed my door mid night but also because i couldn't sleep.

As you can guess i couldn't stop to think about her. 

She has on spot everything i want for. 

It's not only about her but also because since i started  my work to mourny my ex wife 3 years ago she is clearly the first i am really interested in. 

I had few girlfriends, local and FSU, but she is the only who raises my attention. 

There is something that has reopened in my heart and i clearly need to explore it.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #830 on: November 11, 2019, 09:33:42 AM »
 And suddenly

Nelson and his fleet came across the majesty of the french fleet

and everything started to be a mess, 

A fierce battle in the little morning playing behind the foggy clouds was about to start ...
 :exploding: :exploding: :exploding:

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #831 on: November 11, 2019, 09:41:46 AM »
Pat,

Has some Brit arrived on the scene...a 'competitor'?

We can be sure it is not Trench.....

Point out to her how hard it will be in Britain to get a visa and how 52 percent of 'us' want to control migration ...

Vivre la France..Perfidious Albion...and all that..
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 09:44:08 AM by msmob »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #832 on: November 11, 2019, 09:43:52 AM »
Is the Bucentaure will survive to the battle?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #833 on: November 11, 2019, 09:45:22 AM »
Pat,

Has some Brit arrived on the scene...a 'competitor'?

We can be sure it is not Trench.....

Point out to her how hard it will be in Britain to get a visa and how 52 percent of 'us' want to control migration ...

Vivre la France..Perfidious Albion...and all that..
lol, you are not kind with him msmob, but you arrive (you) in an appropriate time

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #834 on: November 11, 2019, 09:46:57 AM »
 You remember the girl from Lviv that i promised to call again because she gave me her contact on whatsapp ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #835 on: November 11, 2019, 09:50:57 AM »
 It was sunday morning and i decided to give her a call.
The first thing that surprised me is that she was not speaking a good english, and she was supposed to be a temporary teacher in an english school.
 I thaught ok Patagonie, you have misleaded, she probably was in Lviv to LEARN english and not to teach it.

So all the conversation was happening in a fog and i was hardly struggling to get out of this shit.

It's why i switched to russian but my level is quite low and was running out of ammo after few minutes. This perfide Nelson has stolen the wind put a lot of smoke and i couldn't adjust my shot.

In my head i ever thaught ok let go this girl and that's it.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #836 on: November 11, 2019, 09:54:05 AM »
And suddenly this damned Nelson came close behind the smoke and fired all wood.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #837 on: November 11, 2019, 09:56:37 AM »
I was in my bed, fortunately, and thank God it helps when you are suddenly half dead, pierced through

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #838 on: November 11, 2019, 09:59:29 AM »
 Suddenly, of course i was not in my best shape, throught the fog, a detail came alive and beat my face so hard that i don't know how to keep my contenance on the phone.   

She told me thank you for your gift of yesterday that's was very tasty, especially this taste of gold in the sweet.   

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #839 on: November 11, 2019, 10:04:18 AM »
 I realized that the girl i was struggling with was exactly the girl i had left few hours ago.   

Is Villeuneuve will be a prisoner? 

Will he survive?   

Will he find a way to escape? 

Or maybe, because of the fog and the smoke the HMS Victory didn't see him in fact?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #840 on: November 11, 2019, 10:06:38 AM »
 Later i retrieved the photo in miniature of the lvov girl and of the girl i was with during this night and both were matching each other, and you cannot make a difference except under high scrutiny.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #841 on: November 11, 2019, 10:09:49 AM »
 At the end of conversation i proposed to meet but she answered that she was busy. She stayed evasive.

A smell of something burnt came to my nose after we hanged up.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #842 on: November 11, 2019, 10:11:16 AM »
 But i am a warrior.
 I thaught is it so obvious that i made a mistake, or is it understable that we don't really speak a common language, that we were tired and this conversation, this morning was a mess. 
Fortunately i never mentionned a name, just location, something potentially totally weird i do agree.

Details can betray you. You can loose a prospect just because of a details. Don't expect to make zero fault because you cannot control everything.

And you probably don't know but we are in the pure tradition of the russian movie : the vaudeville. This is a classic in many TV series.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 10:14:30 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #843 on: November 11, 2019, 10:15:31 AM »
 To get out of this shit i had to move on and quickly.

I thaught ok It is time to make something brilliant and something spectacular to SHOW her HOW much interest you have for her.

During the night as her battery was dead she noticed at least one phone number of an other local woman of her city that was in the surrouding. 

Maybe now she believes that i tried to call an other woman, why not. And what ? Is this the end of the world ? 
Through my fatigue i myself retrieved a red flag through what she was telling me a travel that she should done in Italy HA GASTI. When i asked KTO GASTI no answer.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 10:17:50 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #844 on: November 11, 2019, 10:19:52 AM »
 So i wrote her something like : it's very important i want to see you even 20 minutes. She answered but tried to escape, telling me that's she was there, i answered , doesn't matter i had to take a taxi an 20 minutes of road. 

She told me i have to be in the center city and will call you when i will be free to meet. I knew her and i knew that i can rely on her.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #845 on: November 11, 2019, 10:22:28 AM »
 And the message came : we can meet in the center at 18:30
So i prepared myself to tell her in russian a very fast message. The true color of my heart. Basically what i wrote in this forum, plus i want to know you further.

But everybody here have already guessed what is in preparation in Italy.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:53:24 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #846 on: November 11, 2019, 10:47:58 AM »
 It comes here repeatdly on this forum, and again not too long ago.

There is the ugly lie, the blue pill 

and there is the real life, the red pill.

I started the game 12 years ago (remove 5 years because i was married)
Before, during, 10 years, i saw hundreds of singles and divorced people having affairs through an association i had been an active member.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #847 on: November 11, 2019, 10:51:29 AM »
 To make it short, everyone would believe that the woman, and especially the woman whith whom is living, is NOT this type a woman. 

Ok this is not an absolute rule, and i don't want to hurt anyone, and no one in this forum is targeted

Note also that the men who are posting the more are not belonging IMHO to the usual crownd, they have a better social position than average, a better wealth than average, a better emotional intelligence than average, and an easier dating life than average.

But girls are definitively, and i am on this forum for 10 years now, NOT dating men like doctors in a cabinet, waiting the last one closing the door before the next could enter.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:54:28 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #848 on: November 11, 2019, 10:56:25 AM »
And it doesn't mean that they bed different men at the same time.

Because bedding men at the same time is technicaly a THREESOME, FOURSOME or bang party. And i do agree that few girls are into such things.
But generally women date multiple men during the same time. Because this exactly part of how women work due to their extreme social and emotional nature, the network they have to etablish is very important.
Not all of women are bedding multiple men in a short duration, so where is the norm? Difficult to say. As usual norm is more a question of morale

However  However Let me remind you how bad faithed they are when it's time to assess the notion of time when they date several men. The time becomes very flexible, and so easy to arrange that at the end they only have one relationship in the row.

Of course that's BS.

Add to this, and i am repeating myself, that men count every bang an even more because of bragging while women forgot most of them because they have many reasons to don't want  feel like a slut.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:56:25 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #849 on: November 11, 2019, 11:00:54 AM »
Am i giving a morale judgement on those facts?

No, and especially out of marriage.

That how the world is working, that's the game.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1885
Total: 1896

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM