It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: HotRussianBrides.com  (Read 19462 times)

Offline StPatrick89

HotRussianBrides.com
« on: August 15, 2007, 02:35:57 PM »
Has anyone ever used, or heard of this web site, HotRussianBrides.com. I recently joined and was amazed at how many beautiful young women wanted to get to know me. I'm not sure it is a scam or not but they do have a chat service and some girls even have webcams, at an extra cost to you of course. As I was chatting with this beautiful blue eyed goddess and I asked if it would be possible to call her on the phone some time. Her answer was that they don't allow it. Why is that? I see other providers sell the woman's address, phone number, email address. So my question is, is this a scam?

Offline Ste

Re: HotRussianBrides.com
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 02:46:31 PM »
Has anyone ever used, or heard of this web site, HotRussianBrides.com. I recently joined and was amazed at how many beautiful young women wanted to get to know me. I'm not sure it is a scam or not but they do have a chat service and some girls even have webcams, at an extra cost to you of course. As I was chatting with this beautiful blue eyed goddess and I asked if it would be possible to call her on the phone some time. Her answer was that they don't allow it. Why is that? I see other providers sell the woman's address, phone number, email address. So my question is, is this a scam?

It is. I mean, look at the name!

It's sex-chat lines with a Russian edge, you might get to jerk off but you'll pay for it, and if there's one thing left in life that's free, it's a quick one off the wrist and good imagination so save your money.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 03:09:21 PM »

Have you read their rules :

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/pub/terms.asp
... Members interested in obtaining personal contact information as defined by the IMBRA, or in arranging in-person meetings with Foreign National Clients, and who have satisfied certain criteria as described below in the “Qualified Members” section, will be referred to an Independent Company/Agency Representative ("ICAR") within the former Soviet Union who will assist him with his request. IPG will not assist with or in any other way facilitate arrangements pertaining to the exchange of personal contact information and/or in-person meetings between the Member and the Foreign National Client....

IPG ( owner of hotrussianbrides ) don't arrange meeting or sell adress... once you are a "qualified members" ( ??? ), you can use "ICAR" for arrange meeting or have contact information... So HRB is only a virtual communication system... you pay for e-mail, chat, gift, etc... the local agency are responsible for all...

More interesting :
To provide the Services, IPG purchases services from various ICARs located within the former Soviet Union. The ICARs providing services for www.HotRussianBrides.com are independent contractors and are not employees of IPG. IPG is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts of any ICAR or its respective employees, including their failure to deliver services in part or in full. Each ICAR is responsible for validating it's own ladies.

So, if you are scammed, if the girl is not real, or other problem... HRB is not responsible... only local agency are responsible... but they accept your money without problem...

Boys, when you see a sexy babe on a website, don't sign and pay directly... read the text with small font... these about the terms and conditions...

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 03:24:55 PM »

Bruno, the man is asking for help and asked a simple question,........"is this a scam?".

Is it possible Bruno you can give this new member your opinion in a simple two or three letter word? 

Offline Ste

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 03:26:38 PM »
Bruno, the man is asking for help and asked a simple question,........"is this a scam?".

Is it possible Bruno you can give this new member your opinion in a simple two or three letter word? 

Maybe yes?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 03:35:51 PM »
As I was chatting with this beautiful blue eyed goddess and I asked if it would be possible to call her on the phone some time. Her answer was that they don't allow it. Why is that?

Is this the 18 year old blue eyed blonde online now with her legs spread open and in another pose bent over that you're talking to INNA51?

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/profile/profile.aspx?toid=206524

If she was ready to get married to you, she'd find a way to get you her number such as typing it to you while you chat with her or slip you a personal e-mail. Maybe she's just a working girl that's willing to talk dirty to paying customers. All she wants is money, not a husband. Also, HRB purposely prohibit you and the girls from exchanging each others contact info because if you happen to get married, they lose a customer and a woman who attracts customers.

Stpatrick89, if you're looking for a fantasy, you're spending your money in the right place at HRB. If you're looking to get married to a sincere family oriented woman, stick around and read to learn where to find them without having head games played with you and getting shafted in the pocketbook.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 03:42:55 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Ste

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 03:46:06 PM »
Jesus Christ BillyB, I just tried the link and bejesus if ur looking at that crap you be seriously short of a brain.

Mind you, if we got ads here, I'm sure Nadya won't me talking to Natalya from Lugansk with the Shaven Haven while we discuss Checkov's "Tolstiy i Tonkiy' over a quick mutual masturbate...

Offline Maple Leaf

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 03:53:08 PM »
Jesus Christ BillyB, I just tried the link and bejesus if ur looking at that crap you be seriously short of a brain.

Mind you, if we got ads here, I'm sure Nadya won't me talking to Natalya from Lugansk with the Shaven Haven while we discuss Checkov's "Tolstiy i Tonkiy' over a quick mutual masturbate...

LOL - Ste, you are too funny.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »
Ste, here's a couple more barely legal family oriented girls looking for a job at the strip club marriage.

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/profile/profile.aspx?toid=208484

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/profile/profile.aspx?toid=208629

There seems to be an abundance of girls like this at HRB.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Ste

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 04:05:27 PM »
Ste, here's a couple more barely legal family oriented girls looking for a job at the strip club marriage.

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/profile/profile.aspx?toid=208484

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/profile/profile.aspx?toid=208629

There seems to be an abundance of girls like this at HRB.

Mingers.

Now THIS, is sexy....

http://www.apple.com/imac/

Offline AnastassiaAsh

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 04:24:12 PM »
LOL - Ste, you are too funny.

yeah, he is, it could be his favourite word.  ;) He can even describe the same thing with different words, did you notice? Wow!  ;)  :ROFL: And he was the very first to reply on this Hot thread. hehehe

Instead of going to Time For Some Humor, I go directly to his posts only. He is definitely gifted with some sharp humor.  :)

Ste, you are the best!  :)

Offline AnastassiaAsh

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 04:27:43 PM »
So my question is, is this a scam?

On thier website under Translation page - they completely copied and pasted the text from some other agency/website, I remember reading the same thing before for sure. Maybe it IS one and the same owner of two websites, I don't remember exactly the first one.

Offline Ste

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »
yeah, he is, it could be his favourite word.  ;) He can even describe the same thing with different words, did you notice? Wow!  ;)  :ROFL: And he was the very first to reply on this Hot thread. hehehe

Instead of going to Time For Some Humor, I go directly to his posts only. He is definitely gifted with some sharp humor.  :)

Ste, you are the best!  :)

Thanks! That's 'humour' tho!

Soviet English is British English - you should know that, even now it's the same!

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
I think Ste keeps a sexy photo of his hand in his wallet.  :ROFL:

I must admit that my curiosity got the better of me and I checked out the hot young things that BillyB keeps in his "saved" section.  I see Ekaterin is from Simferopol.  Certainly not one of my English students!  But they definitely grow them well in Crimea.  Must be something in the water.  I like that not so many AM go searching in Simferopol.  It keeps them home for us locals to enjoy.  As young as these girls look, though, I may have to keep checking these sites out just in case I see any of my daughter's friends.  :hairraising:

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 05:01:45 PM »
StPatrick89, welcome to RWD. As for the credibility of HotRussianBrides, you may be interested in the rather instructive exchange of posts we had a year ago with its owner Patrick H (http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1598.msg33554#msg33554), after he discovered that one of his "ladies" was featured on the 'Double Dealer' page on my website.
Milan's "Duomo"

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 05:15:21 PM »
On thier website under Translation page - they completely copied and pasted the text from some other agency/website, I remember reading the same thing before for sure. Maybe it IS one and the same owner of two websites, I don't remember exactly the first one.

Anastassia, they also have a site Russian Love Match. You were given their Russian link on a post at a different thread on a different site (RWG).

********Off topic************
You can find 18 year old girls at every agency (Elena's models has two 18 year olds in their new ladies this week section), but at even at the risk of starting another raging age debate......
It is my opinion that very very few woman in her teens or even early 20s is mature enough to get married.

Of course there are a examples where I am wrong. My step mother (who raised me) married my Dad when she was 21 years old. They are still married 38 years later. If you disagree with me on this, feel free to star a Bill is wrong thread and I will debate you on age there, I don't want to hijack this thread.
********Off topic*************

*******Back on Topic**********

HRB and RLM.
I have met a number of sincere ladies in person from this site. It is expensive and not for everyone. There are a number of "chat girls" who don't want to do anything but chat (which is very expensive) and some are there to polish their English skills, again they are mostly teenagers and in their early 20's. Another things is that you can set your preferences as invisible, which will keep the young chat girls away, they will not know you are online.

Check to see how much you must spend before you can meet one of these ladies. Oksana and Alena who work at the site are very helpful. Anytime a thread on HRB / RLM comes up it turns into a 20+ page event.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 07:10:52 PM »
There are a number of "chat girls" who don't want to do anything but chat (which is very expensive) and some are there to polish their English skills, again they are mostly teenagers and in their early 20's.

They sure do like to chat at 1, 2, 3 AM in the morning on school nights. Many of these ladies who list their occupation as students have targeted men twice or three times their age for an English lesson. As noted by men on forums, after they agree to chat, they are kept waiting racking up a bill while the girl baits other men to chat too.

While the local small agencies may do the dirty deeds, HRB controls the money and he who controls the money controls how his program is to operate.

owner Patrick H

Actually the owner is named G. Pearson I believe. Patrick H writes differently and he replaced a guy named David, who used to be their main man to answer customer complaints and do damage control on forums. Out of respect for this forum, I won't put a link to the other where the owner showed up complaining he's losing money after investing millions and paying employees wages at $85,000 a month. He even considered getting out of the business but recently, at the time, started Russian love match and purchased more video cameras for the agencies to use.

One more thing Stpatrick89, Out of three years on multiple forums, I read of only one man at the forums who married an HRB girl. He met her before the terms and conditions got really tough and he thinks the whole agency thing is built on lies and his wife admited she and her girlfriends joined HRB for fun and laughs while many had boyfriends at the time.

HRB does have a testamonial page and under each letter there could be pics to see all the couples getting married. The women there look nothing like the premier girls on the front page.
http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/pub/stories.asp
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 07:16:41 PM by BillyB »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 11:39:09 PM »
Billy, young girls also go to clubs until the light comes out. Young girls also have Russian boyfriends,
young girls are not suited as marriage material. These same young girls go to college like I did. When I was
playing college basketball, I was in a different state twice a week. It was difficult to take hard academic classes
while I did this, but I managed to do it. I took college algebra, finite mathematics, analytic geometry, and many other classes like history, writing, macro and micro economics, and several others. I also managed to chase cheerleaders, tap a number of kegs and to pursue many other gals at the time (and several chased me). I still managed, but I recommend that men do not chase college age women. I was not ready to be married at that time and neither are these girls. STAY away from girls this young was my message.

If you meet a woman who is 30 years old on the site you will not experience all of the same problems. I met a very nice, beautiful, tall woman who had a masters degree, who was very fluent in English, Russian and Ukrainian. She really liked me and I liked her. She was too prejudice against minorities for me to continue with her. It would never work between us and I know it, and she would be miserable in the US (especially the bay area) because 99% of us believe that all men are created equal. Of course there are racists in the FSU but I am not going to marry one. This is not something exclusive of this site.

But if you think that there are not serious ladies at the site then you are wrong. I would not tell you this unless I met them and believed it.

If you want to PM me I could tell you of other stories about sincere women that I was not compatible with for other reasons.

You can say many things about RLM / HRB they are too expensive, I agree. They are too controlling initially and I agree. They have many nice ladies that are over thirty years old.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 07:42:37 AM »
But if you think that there are not serious ladies at the site then you are wrong. I would not tell you this unless I met them and believed it.

Nobody ever accused them of not having sincere girls on their site. There are good girls there but it is irresponsible to recommend the wrong agency to find the right girl. They put up too many barriers and make it difficult for people to communicate. Price is one barrier but even so, that is the fault of the man who chose to do business with HRB. Before buying anything, one needs to understand what he's getting and not getting.

You met a woman who is too racist for you. That could've been determined in a letter and it could've saved you time from even visiting this one woman. But with many suspect agencies, you don't even know if the woman you're writing to is actually doing the reading and responding to your letters. It could be Ivan, the employee of the month, writing love letters to you. Then when you feel a connection with a woman(actually Ivan) and want to visit her, you and her are actually complete strangers going on a blind date. It's not a wonder why guy's who use HRB has low success rates.

Many men come to these forums for advice and the last thing I want to do is recommend or even give a hint of decent girls in an agency where head games are played. HRB and Aweb already has the lion's share of the business. The reason is, with photos of half naked women, they make men think with their little head.

My simple suggestion is to anybody serious in finding a wife is to use a reputable dating site or marriage agency, understand there are scammers everywhere, write to a lot of women and use letters and phone calls to understand who the women are and eliminate any that is not compatable with you. Then make a decision to visit, preferably many. It's hard enough to find the right woman, the last thing a guy need is an agency he's hiring to make things worse.

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 07:54:41 AM »

Two Tall, at the risk of sounding repetious, .....good girls sign up with bad agencies, happens everyday.

Just because a good girl signs up with a bad agency certaintly does not mean that lady is, or is going to become, bad.

BUT when the head of the organiazation is bad, when this good girl is sound asleep at home but somehow at the same time many, many e-mails were sent to men under her name and these e-mails indicated an interest in this man, and by the way, the good girl at home sleeping had no interest in these men, then there is a problem. A bad problem.   One never knows if he is going to ever be able to get in contact with this good girl. You did, great!  I wonder how many other newby's will be able to contact those good girls who signed-up for a bad agency?

Best thing to do is to contact this lady through a good agency if she is listed with another. If the good woman you have interest in is only listed with this one agency, then you are screwed, move and and better luck next time.

Offline ConnerVT

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »
Great answer, Jack. 

Offline Bruno

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 09:51:45 AM »

NO ... it is not a scam... why ? See my previous post... when he have sign-up with the site, he have agree with the rules... and the rules say "no contact information" can be given by HRB...

Offline StPatrick89

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »
Reading "War and Peace" was easier than reading this thread. Ask a stupid question. Well I have been on the site HotRussianBrides for a while now. Ok I hear many of you graoning and saying "Not another sucker". Yes that would be me, but I do have a plan. I will be travelling to Odessa and hopefully meeting several of these ladies and putting an end to this debate. Or I won't meet any of them and I'll report as such on here. Several ladies that I have been chatting with seem to be willing to give me their phone numbers. Once there I plan to call them and ask if they would like to meet me. If they really are looking for an American man for a husband I would think they would jump at the chance to meet me. We will see if this is the case. It has become my mission to either prove that the site is legitimate or that it is not. Hey it is my time and money to waste and Odessa sounds like a fun place to visit anyway.  :cluebat: You may now start to make fun of me.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 07:44:32 PM »
Two Tall, at the risk of sounding repetious, .....good girls sign up with bad agencies, happens everyday.

Just because a good girl signs up with a bad agency certaintly does not mean that lady is, or is going to become, bad.

BUT when the head of the organiazation is bad, when this good girl is sound asleep at home but somehow at the same time many, many e-mails were sent to men under her name and these e-mails indicated an interest in this man, and by the way, the good girl at home sleeping had no interest in these men, then there is a problem. A bad problem.   One never knows if he is going to ever be able to get in contact with this good girl. You did, great!  I wonder how many other newby's will be able to contact those good girls who signed-up for a bad agency?

Best thing to do is to contact this lady through a good agency if she is listed with another. If the good woman you have interest in is only listed with this one agency, then you are screwed, move and and better luck next time.

I think the letter writing thing is an Aweb scam not a RLM / HRB thing. RLM is accused of having fluent 18, 19, 20 year old English majors 24 hours a day online to chat with dirty old men.
I think if you stay away from gals under 28 then you wont run into any problem like that. I dont think such young women are ready to be be wives any way. I think the arguement against
RLM / HRB is that its too big to manage and that they can't keep an eye on everyone. The other arguement against them is that they charge to much in the beginning before you are able to
get contact information for a gal. These are both valid arguements. I don't know of anyone accusing them of phoney letter writing campaigns. They dont even charge me to recieve them. I could recieve a thousand letters (I dont thank God)  and it would not cost me a dime. 

Why am I screwed? I simply ask for a ladies contact information through the agency, fill out a notorized form (I have this on my computer already), I pay to have it translated into her native language and then I call and contact her directly which is exactly what I am doing.

Commandments 3 & 4

3. Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.

4. Always get the lady's home address and home phone number as early as possible.

I use Elenas models and the free sites as well, and I would recommend them to newbies.

Take care,

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 07:50:18 PM »
Reading "War and Peace" was easier than reading this thread. Ask a stupid question. Well I have been on the site HotRussianBrides for a while now. Ok I hear many of you graoning and saying "Not another sucker". Yes that would be me, but I do have a plan. I will be travelling to Odessa and hopefully meeting several of these ladies and putting an end to this debate. Or I won't meet any of them and I'll report as such on here. Several ladies that I have been chatting with seem to be willing to give me their phone numbers. Once there I plan to call them and ask if they would like to meet me. If they really are looking for an American man for a husband I would think they would jump at the chance to meet me. We will see if this is the case. It has become my mission to either prove that the site is legitimate or that it is not. Hey it is my time and money to waste and Odessa sounds like a fun place to visit anyway.  :cluebat: You may now start to make fun of me.

St Pat, there is no reason for people to hit you with a clue bat.

I would make a couple of suggestions, which is up to you to take or not to take.

First Arrange your own apartment (not a hotel), travel and translators, meals etc. If you need someone in Odessa

I know someone that I would recommend.

Second have a back up plan.

Third have a good time.

Take care,

Bill

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM