Forum > Trip Reports

My trip to Pattaya

(1/9) > >>

cameraguymn:
So I was in Thailand and my Russian girl in Bali had to go back to Russia for a family emergency. I was really excited to spend a week with her in Bali - just a cheap short flight from Bangkok. So I had an extra week to hang out. I decided to call my ex from Russia. A sassy 23 year old to see if she'd be interested in joining me in Thailand. She lives outside of Moscow so she'd have to fly to Moscow and I was going to purchase a ticket for her through cheapoair.com.

We ended things but we still kept things lingering so I wanted to hang out with her and have a little fun and see if there was any hope.

Her only times abroad were with me in Turkey and now Thailand. She got in and of course Thailand was totally alien to her. The weather, the sights, the dinginess. I took her to have dinner and try out the local Thai cuisine. Of course we got business out of the way before dinner and it was great as I remembered.

We went to the shopping malls and got some things for the beach. A tiny bikini, some sandals, some gifts for home. I took her to Nana Plaza and her eyes lit up seeing so many women in bikinis but the thing that she was most amazed was the readily available weed.

I got her some and we took it back to the hotel room and she smoked it in the pool area at 3am. Of course the rooftop pool was closed but we went swimming and convinced her to go skinny dipping as an American thing.

The next day we went to Pattaya. Did the snorkeling, beach, para sailing, shopping thing. She told me it was the best vacation she's ever had.

A few nights later we went to the main street where all the bar girls and clubs were. She found it so fascinating to see so many girls on the street offering up themselves. We found a bar/club that said "Russian girls" so of course we went in. There were probably 8 Russian women there. Two were nice and the rest were pretty average. They all came over and had a chat with us. One stayed a little longer and expressed a wish to join us for some fun because my girl was pretty hot. So we set it up for the next night - she'd come and join us for some erotic fun. No biggie - I've had these encounters before. The bar girl/dancer was 19, cute but a little too much meat for me.

Well for some reason me and the girl got into an argument the next morning. Things got heated and I told her if she was going to keep on acting like a child we can end our trip. So instead of considering her faults and her mistake and slowing down she said I'm gone. I was a little surprised but oh well no big deal. I had my fun and I knew we were never going to work long term. Russian women are usually headstrong and stubborn but it seems I found the most stubborn one of them. I finally realized this fundamental trait of being so headstrong and stubborn was why we broke up in the first place. And now looking back at our relationship I finally saw it through a more wholistic lens of who she really was. I suppose you give your woman the benefit of the doubt or ignore things when she looks so good and the intimacy is so amazing.

I checked into our planned resort (where many Russians stay at) and I paid for the rest the nights at other hotel for her. I guess she was going to figure out how to get back to Bangkok and to the airport by herself. I met another Russian woman at the resort and had a great time with her for two days. She was on vacation by herself and looked like the kind of woman I would not be able to domesticate but she was sweet enough and we had a fine two days together. We still stay in touch but I'm not considering anything serious with her. She's 28, curvy and is the kind of woman that a nice guy like me won't be able to keep because there will always be rich Arabs and rich Russian guys going after her with gifts and big promises. For those of you curious. Sex was offered the first night, morning, night and next morning and I obliged. The common language we all speak though some countries do it slightly different - I enjoyed my SE Asian adventures but I prefer Russian women.

Somehow my ex got to the airport and back home. It was worth the $800 I paid for the Moscow to Bangkok flight to finally realize once once and for all she were not meant to be with each other.

krimster2:
four years ago, I was in Amsterdam
gazillions of young russians out in the streets, I can hear their russian, ya skazal "privet"
i did stuff with young russian girls and weed in Amsterdam, that i would do time in prison for here in Texas, but is totally FINE there!!!
don't go to the bordellos in the red light district
search for an exclusive gentleman's club
mostly ukrainian super model lookin women work there, 9+
20 yr old blond hair blue eyes, OMG

I remember Bankgkock when I took my miltary leave there...
rode in on a bus,  smelled the chao phray before I was within 5 miles
ahhh, goo times, weird freakin language though
so much weird stuff in asia back then

cameraguymn:
I am embarrassed to say I'm "dating" more 21 year old hotties now than when I was 21.

Amsterdam is full of Ukrainians who feel they are entitled to your money if you meet them - crazy.

cameraguymn:
Let's see if this works.

krimster2:
great pic, based on the sky, early evening?

I never had a sense of how to take pictures correctly, but you do
so here's my poor attempt...
please, don't laugh and hurt my fee fees

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version