It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Question for Russian Women or Men Married to Russian Women  (Read 18815 times)

Offline bad_puppy_dog

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Question for Russian Women or Men Married to Russian Women
« on: October 30, 2019, 08:42:48 AM »
Is this a cultural difference or is this a lie told to control ?
Has your wife ever said something similar to you that you believed to be the truth and then wondered about it afterwards ?
I am not 100% sure what to think about this but maybe someone else who has a Russian wife can relate to this and provide input.

Many, many years ago, I traveled to Southern Russia to meet my future wife. one day we met the neighbors. The family had 2 daughters. One of the daughters did not take care of her looks, (she appeared very plain) and the other one had a pretty face and dressed well. The plain one was my future wife's best friend since childhood. Before my wife introduced me to the pretty one, she told me to stay away from her because she had done something and nobody liked her. When I asked what she had done, the answer was I will tell you later. I insisted to be told but she would not tell me there at the neighbors. After a few days  she told me that she had gotten drunk at a party and had sex with 4 or 5 men on a table at the party.  I was quite shocked by this at the time but tried not to appear shocked. I still have not forgotten this moment when she told me.

Same trip, on another occasion,  we went to the Dacha. While at the Dacha, I met 3 other couples who were friends of my future wife and we grilled and drank alot of beer. together and talked.   4 or 5 years later after we were married and living in the US,  my wife returned to Russia to visit her relatives for 2 weeks. On her return to the US, my wife tells me that one of the women who I met at the Dacha had changed a lot.  She told me she was no longer with her boyfriend/husband and had had sex with multiple men at a party.

At this point I am thinking there is a big difference in the cultures or either I was just out of touch with current reality.
Then I hear from my wife that one of my wife's male relatives was also having sex with multiple young girls at parties in Russia so I think this must be a culture thing.

So fast forward now 17 years and my wife meets a new female Russian friend and until today they remain friends. 
1 year after they met, my wife told me that her friend is meeting a new man every week and bringing him back home to her bed.
She said that one night she brought one man home and when he left, the friend went out and found another man and brought him home.
My reaction at this was again mental surprise.
Several months after she told me this, the Russian female friend and my wife become even better friends.
We met this friend together and afterwards (after the friend left)  I asked my wife about the two men in one night thing again. She told me she never said this and that I had confused the situation with the one in Russia.
Wait a minute, how could I confuse these two situations ?
 I do not think I did confuse them. Two different locations and two different people.  No way to confuse two situations like that.

As my wife and this woman are still friends, and even better friends than when she told me this in the first place, I am thinking maybe my wife changed the story to protect her friend ? Or maybe none of it happened at all ?  Think about it a moment, it is always the same woman (my wife) telling the same man (her husband) that another woman had sex with multiple men. But there is now incongruity in the situation because one of the stories which she told, she is now recanting.

It could all be true or it could all be a lie or it could be a mixture of truth and lies.
[edited to clarify questions]
In high school in the US, I heard about one woman pulling a train but I don't have the impression it happened alot as it appears to happen in Russia.
On another occasion in another city in Russia I was with another Russian girl at a party and she told me that "Russian women will have sex with me 2 at a time"
Therefore I wanted to ask the experience of other men:

1) Do Russian women get gang banged at parties often ?

2) If you are married to a Russian woman, has your wife told you about gang bangs happening at parties ?

3) Has your Russian wife changed her story to protect her Russian friends ?

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 09:33:49 AM by bad_puppy_dog »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
Re: Question for Russian Women or Men Married to Russian Women
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 08:59:15 AM »
NO, you DID confuse it with the one in Russia...
BUT....
you seem worried about SOMETHING?
hmmmm....

I never have to worry about "stuff like that"
WHY?
because I know how to sexually control a Russian woman through oral sex...
and once you do that they are ADDICTED to you....
and they will be your eager obedient servants to gain a "reward"

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 09:02:24 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 09:01:28 AM »
My question...why go there?

You are long time married and does it really matter what your wife did before you?

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 09:29:16 AM »
My wife has never told me such about anyone.  It's certainly an inconsistency from your wife about her new Russian friend as you tell it. Me myself, I would probably call it a mixture. You seem to remember the facts as she told you. It could be all lies. While lying is never a good thing many folks do it to cover their own insecurities. My advice is to not make an issue over it for a couple of reasons. Mostly, it isn't worth hurting your wife or your marriage over. Just calling her out on it could damage that. Keep it in the back of your mind to weigh what she tells you about others going forward.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 09:35:54 AM by Faux Pas »

Offline bad_puppy_dog

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 09:42:40 AM »
@Faux Pax I agree with you about not making an issue of it and about insecurity being the cause of the original untruth That is why I am asking here because I do not want to create more waves in the marriage.   . Your comments are extremely helpful and insightful.
However, there are MANY  inconsistencies in other areas not discussed above. In general, my wife and even some of her friends will say very bad things about a person one day when she does not like that person and then later when she changes her mind and likes the person, she will deny having said the bad things. But that is only my experience. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 09:49:25 AM by bad_puppy_dog »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 09:55:11 AM »
@Faux Pax I agree with you about not making an issue of it. That is why I am asking here because I do not want to create more waves in the marriage. 
However, there are MANY  inconsistencies in other areas not discussed above. In general, a Russian Woman will say very bad things about a person one day when she does not like that person and then later when she changes her mind and likes the person, she will deny having said the bad things. But that is only my experience.

People like to gossip. I don't necessarily believe this is cultural. Whether or not babushkas do nothing but share wild stories amongst each other over sunflower seeds remains to be seen with me. As to whether or not wandering juicy stories of people in and around Russian women's orbit are likely to change is to me wholly subjective.

Are you 'troubled' because you're not sure if your wife is recanting or lying about her story regarding *this* friend, or are you 'concerned' over the person's perceived behavior she's starting to keep?

Either way, at this point this is trivial unless you have real reason to believe something is amiss.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline bad_puppy_dog

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 10:10:26 AM »
@GQBlues    I agree with you that it appears to be trivial on the surface.

I am troubled because:

a) my sexual code of ethics appears to be very prudish compared to a Russian womans.

b) Changing the facts to fit the current emotional atmosphere is something I also am not able to reconcile with my code of ethics without alot of  thinking about it.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 10:14:08 AM »

My wife is Ukrainian and she would never tell me any story like the ones you just mentioned. She only associates with people who enjoy clean wholesome fun.

Are you worried about the "birds of a feather flock together" thing and that your wife associates with too many people into multiple partner sex?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 10:35:00 AM »
My wife of 20 plus years was Russian, like BillyB, My wife too would never gossip like that.

Hey I don't know if you are a troll or not, but if you are real you were getting red flags from your first visit. My experience with Russian women, Russian Women are more virtuous than American Women. One reason why a man goes to Russia, is to find a wife and not a plaything. Vett them while you are there, and remember you are the PRIZE! That said, yes there are RW that will do those things.

Example- When I was there, one RW showed up at my apartment for first meeting. She took off her mink coat, to show she was hardly wearing anything underneath. I could have her right then and there. Instead, I promptly thanked her for stopping by, and said she can go home. Upset, she demanded cab fare and left

Offline bad_puppy_dog

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 10:52:57 AM »
@BillyB I am starting to think that multiple partner sex is normal in Russia and that only now have Iunderstood it because previously I was projecting my feelings and experiences onto these experiences instead of seeing reality. especially when I think back to the Girl in Russia who told me 15 or so years ago what I stated above "Russian women will have sex with me 2 at a time" 

At the same time, as Faux Pas stated insecurities lead a person to say things which are untrue. I am worried  my wife is far more insecure than I originally thought. Maybe I have married a person who has a hard time differentiating reality from fantasy and this has been going on since I met her. Or I am just a prude who is not seeing reality.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:00:16 AM by bad_puppy_dog »

Offline bad_puppy_dog

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 10:54:51 AM »
@GenMish I am not a troll. I am truly trying to understand what is going on and I do not want to cause unnecessary conflict in the marriage by asking my wife about this..

I am trying to understand if my wife lied to me in the begining about the other women to keep me away from them.....and if this is a common thing for Russian women.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:19:05 AM by bad_puppy_dog »

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 11:30:31 AM »
1) Some people are habitual liars.  They often lie about things they don't even have to talk about.  I have one relative in this category.

2) In general FSU women and women the world over are not into group sex or frequent sex with different partners.  Sure there are some, likely less than 5%.

I base the above on my experience with dozens of FSU women.  I am very easy to get to know and women often tell me  they feel like they have known me for years after just a couple of days.  As such, FSU women have told me many things, some of which were not favorable to themselves. 

One gal in particular was very addicted to orgasms and gave herself dozens per day.  But even she had not participated in group sex and only dated one guy at a time and had mostly long term relationships.  She wanted me to find another woman to have a three some with; I told her she would have to find the woman.  She did ask one woman whom she worked with.  That woman said she also wanted a three way, but with 2 guys.

Another gal who was basically fairly shy said that she did set up a three way with her husband and another woman in their apartment complex.  She did it because her husband kept suggesting it and she knew he would find two other women if she didn't go along.

These were the only two items I came across after relationships with dozens of FSU women.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 11:36:48 AM »
because I know how to sexually control a Russian woman through oral sex...
and once you do that they are ADDICTED to you....
and they will be your eager obedient servants to gain a "reward"

Can't control a RW or any woman through oral sex or any other type of sex.
In general, they are just not appreciative about pleasures you give them, no matter how good or how often.

Those that are really into sex can be very demanding though.

With one gal that I spent several months with over several trips, by late morning each day there had been no sex yet, she would sternly say:  Are we going to do it or not?!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 11:43:24 AM »
One gal in particular was very addicted to orgasms and gave herself dozens per day.  But even she had not participated in group sex and only dated one guy at a time and had mostly long term relationships.

I once dated a Ukrainian nympho who was a one guy at a time kind of woman. She was the jealous possessive type so much it turned me off. I had to let her go. I'm sure another guy would be happy with that.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 11:49:19 AM »

I am trying to understand if my wife lied to me in the begining about the other women to keep me away from them.....and if this is a common thing for Russian women.

I would say this is very plausible. You did state the sister was very attractive. I've been to Russia over a dozen times and like some others have mentioned I would find most women there I've met to be more virtuous and more unlikely to have gang bangs. That said I also do not find most Russian women I know to be prudish about sex at all. I wouldn't think them easy to lay but I wouldn't be surprised if they had multiple/different  partners separately. It's not a taboo subject and it's not hush hush. It's also not something that any of those would broadcast their preferences. Russians are more open about sex in discussion than westerners IMO but the "morality" of sex is pretty much the same

I would be disturbed if I felt my wife was lying to me for any reason

Offline Gator

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 12:53:21 PM »
Bad Puppy Dog,

You are married 17 years.  Congratulations!  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  Please join other RWD topics.  I am ceratin you will have some interesting insights to share. 

I can not imagine why you are questioning your trust of your wife over something so trivial.  I say trivial because it could possibly be a misunderstanding.  Maybe she did change her story about a woman who is now a close friend (and your wife does not want you to slip one day and reveal something that was confided to her). 

There are other possible explanations.  None of them seemingly affect you, so don't pursue it.  Don't turn a flea into an elephant.  Keep this up and your wife may stop confiding things to you.  Take comfort in the fact she has shared some secrets with you.  Treat them as secrets not to be questioned nor shared with your friends. 

If you fear this makes her a liar, I assert that if she is indeed a liar, you would have seen this early and often in your 17 years together.

You mentioned there are other inconsistencies not discussed here.    :-\  This suggests you may need to choose a private moments and initiate a careful, heart-to-heart talk about her happiness and satisfaction.   There is nothing wrong in exploring fantasies or making changes (variety is the spice of life) provided it is mutually welcome.   

As far as RW sexual activities, I found the average RW to be advanced (I am an old fossil and dated RW mostly in their 30s and 40s).    Certainly not virtuous, whatever that means (the virtuous women probably dropped me).    ;D   All were keen about sex, nevertheless, sex to them is something private, intimate and 'special.'   

Some confided that in their younger year they experimented in the unconventional (lesbian) or the daring (airplanes, dressing rooms).  Many had 'fuck buddies.'   None mentioned gang bangs.  A couple of women mentioned (not 'suggested') threesomes without any cue from me.  One said it as a way to please me, the other as a way to satisfy her.  The latter was too wild for me, strip teasing and performing sex acts for me on Skype - a professor of all things.           

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 01:29:05 PM »
Can't control a RW or any woman through oral sex or any other type of sex.
In general, they are just not appreciative about pleasures you give them, no matter how good or how often.

Those that are really into sex can be very demanding though.

With one gal that I spent several months with over several trips, by late morning each day there had been no sex yet, she would sternly say:  Are we going to do it or not?!!

Are we going to do it or not?!! :ROFL: Typical of the no BS of slavic women.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Davo

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 01:40:26 PM »
I don’t have anywhere near the experience of you and the other guys who commented,  but could it be jealousy of the other attractive women and she’s protecting her relationship?

I remember having a discussion with the woman I spent some time with earlier this year. We were chatting about life after divorce and I commented that my social calendar became busier as my married friends made more effort to include me in social events.

It was the opposite for her. She’s an attractive woman for her age, the most attractive in her circle of friends. Her 2 best friends behaved like my friends, but some of her other married friends stopped inviting her to events where she would be exposed to her friends husbands..... maybe your wife is casting doubt about these womens morals by telling some fibs to achieve the same goals?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:44:11 PM by Davo »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 01:44:57 PM »
I give you my version :
First of all don't start to be disturbed by this gossip.
A/ she told you during the early dating stage that this attractive woman was gang banged by X men. That's exactly what i would have told you to keep your dick away of her, so no risk for me. Typical venusian tactic to keep her man isolated.

B/ Welcome to the women world. It doesn't matter if they are from the west or from the east. They are women. As you have understood yourself, never get involved of the usual shit women throw each other. One day they would bed each other, they are the best friend of the world, one month after she would like to murder her, and every guy, woman and child should chase her till death. DON'T get involved in such trash.

So i you are pruddish excuse me to shake your morale, gang bang are not gonna to happen frequently, very rarely IMHO, but fuck buddies are not a problem in women life. And they perfectly can date several guys at the same time, with or without sex depending of the history of each relationship.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 01:46:13 PM »
I don’t have anywhere near the experience of you and the other guys who commented,  but could it be jealousy of the other attractive women and she’s protecting her relationship?

I remember having a discussion with the woman I spent some time with earlier this year. We were chatting about life after divorce and I commented that my social calendar became busier as my married friends made more effort to include me in social events.

It was the opposite for her. She’s an attractive woman for her age, the most attractive in her circle of friends. Her 2 best friends behaved like my friends, but some of her other married friends stopped inviting her to events where she would be exposed to her friends husbands..... maybe your wife is casting doubt about these womens morals by telling some fibs to achieve the same goals?
+1 exactly what i was writing while you dropped your post

Offline Belvis

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2019, 04:27:54 AM »
a) my sexual code of ethics appears to be very prudish compared to a Russian womans.

I have come to the same conclusion while reading your opening post. Seems like your wife tried to control your relations with her female friends exploiting your code of ethics.
I assume there're russian women who would participate in gangbangs but never heard about them, never heard stories like this. Also, revealing of friend's sex details is close to taboo for great majority of both male and female russians.
I'd like to note, the mentioned gangbangs are not the serious sin in the eyes of russians but talking about can be.

Online krimster2

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2019, 10:29:52 AM »
your story seems to be a variation of  the ‘ole “what we have here is a FAILURE to COMMUNICATE” story...

which is a bolshoi problema in ANY multi-cultural relationship...

I ALWAYS tell dewds on this board the following:
all of what you consider to be EXTERNAL problems, i.e. “my wife this or my wife that”
are actually YOUR OWN INTERNAL problems, i.e. lack of communication skills, or worse case a lack of a real connection with your spouse.....
or some sexual insecurity as well...

all of us married to Russian women, have the “McMouse Syndrome” communication road block to deal with!!!
see the youtube video....

my wife is a “McMouse” kind of Russian woman...
but I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HER and that makes her VERY SPECIAL to me
and I am THE ONLY PERSON she communicates with on a deep emotional level
and frankly it’s why i endure the constant sexual teasing from her....
because I understand that her hard life growing up gave her an "edginess"

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 10:39:57 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Paranoia the Destroya
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2019, 11:04:17 AM »

1) Do Russian women get gang banged at parties often ?

Do you know that BOOBYTRAP spelled backwards is PARTYBOOB?

2) If you are married to a Russian woman, has your wife told you about gang bangs happening at parties ?

I think the Kinks explain everything quite well with music
http://youtu.be/KuNq-CiuO9M

3) Has your Russian wife changed her story to protect her Russian friends ?

I completely and totally trust my wife in EVERYTHING, except to be on time
or to keep her phone properly charged. Gang Bang parties might be all the
newest rage elsewhere but we never get invited to them. It's probably my
fault, they're afraid that I would spoil the girl(s) for everyone else.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 11:14:03 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline nano

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2019, 01:15:38 AM »
I think the wife of bad_puppy_dog want him stay away from her "notfashion" friend. But lie and cheating and make manipulation as she was told nothing because of she was involved in such crime in the past. But happily change social environment with her husband.
Just want to see the other side :)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2019, 02:36:03 AM »
your story seems to be a variation of  the ‘ole “what we have here is a FAILURE to COMMUNICATE” story...

which is a bolshoi problema in ANY multi-cultural relationship...

I ALWAYS tell dewds on this board the following:
all of what you consider to be EXTERNAL problems, i.e. “my wife this or my wife that”
are actually YOUR OWN INTERNAL problems, i.e. lack of communication skills, or worse case a lack of a real connection with your spouse.....
or some sexual insecurity as well...

all of us married to Russian women, have the “McMouse Syndrome” communication road block to deal with!!!
see the youtube video....

my wife is a “McMouse” kind of Russian woman...
but I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HER and that makes her VERY SPECIAL to me
and I am THE ONLY PERSON she communicates with on a deep emotional level
and frankly it’s why i endure the constant sexual teasing from her....
because I understand that her hard life growing up gave her an "edginess"
I do agree with Krim that the main problem is your and needs a lot of work before pretending to reach a real trusty and bondable emotional relationship with an FSU woman. Expect many bumps.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1864
Total: 1875

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM