It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: More Bad News for Russia  (Read 1075837 times)

lordtiberius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2014, 03:38:49 PM »
400% agree

Offline Doll

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2014, 03:54:27 PM »
Lord, just for you- more "Hollywood" pics
Enjoy.

All made up by Doll.
 :P

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2014, 04:08:50 PM »
I would lay claim to the historic areas of the Kievan-Rus empire !!

:applaud: :flowers:

lordtiberius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2014, 07:13:49 PM »
Lord, just for you- more "Hollywood" pics
Enjoy.

All made up by Doll.
 :P

33% homo
100% Putin la la la

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 03:06:57 AM »
The thing is that the image a leader sets will also be the image people hold for the men in their country.
MrsShadow is nagging me to do more sports. Had I married an American woman she would have nagged me to talk more.  ;D
As for the Dutch, it shows a man can do well without a wife....
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 05:58:27 AM »
33% homo
100% Putin
    I agree with this. You, Americans, will NEVER understand Russian mentality. So this 33% is accurate. As well as 100%.

Offline sleepycat

• Trips: 4 - 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2014, 06:11:43 AM »
Don't forget that Brokeback Mountain photo of Putin riding a horse shirtless!

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2014, 06:15:31 AM »
Don't forget that Brokeback Mountain photo of Putin riding a horse shirtless!
I didn't post it so that Lord sleeps well :D

lordtiberius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2014, 06:57:22 AM »
33% homo
100% Putin la la la

Someone edited my post.  I did not write Putin but Putin.  Probably the same SOB who took offense to something I wrote but when I asked what I wrote that was so offensive, he/she clammed up like a frog's ass.  Strange people . . . .

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2014, 07:41:05 AM »
Someone edited my post.  I did not write Putin but Putin.  Probably the same SOB who took offense to something I wrote but when I asked what I wrote that was so offensive, he/she clammed up like a frog's ass.  Strange people . . . .
This OSB is moderator. :D
And yes- I reported many time on offensive language. Not only I.
Offensive language is against this board rules.

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2014, 07:44:39 AM »
I'll explain- you guys dont' speak Russian so you can't understand the meaning or connotation of Russian words.
What Shirtlitz posts is absolutely unacceptable and you, like monkeys, just repeated after him.
It is not freeom of speech- it is misbehavior against board rules.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:55:00 AM by Doll »

lordtiberius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2014, 08:08:46 AM »

Just like Putin's high heel shoes

Offline sleepycat

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2014, 08:37:31 AM »
For us non-Russian speakers, Doll please tell us which phrase that Shirtlitz used you are referring to and what is the translation of it that made it so offensive that it needs to be banned. It's not like children is going to read this board and learn some new swear words as a result!

Offline Boethius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2014, 10:51:03 AM »
huilo.  Vulgar, but in Ukraine, not the terrible, horrible word Doll suggests it is.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »
I'll explain- you guys dont' speak Russian so you can't understand the meaning or connotation of Russian words.
What Shirtlitz posts is absolutely unacceptable and you, like monkeys, just repeated after him.

It might be "misbehavior" but since there are approximately 47 Million people living in Ukraine and since most of them don't like the "misbehavior" of their evil neighbor to the East;  too bad.  Take it up with them.

Offline sleepycat

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2014, 11:15:40 AM »
Now I understand...

When I google up the word "huilo" this is the very first result of the search: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin_khuilo!

So it appears Shirtlitz isn't the only person in the world using that phrase!

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2014, 02:09:42 PM »

I now understand.  It's ok for you to call the rest of us monkeys, but not OK for us to call Putin a khuilo!

You remind me of the lone classmate that always goes to the teacher to report on someone else.  A snitch!
Did you also report on your neighbors when you were in Russia?

Doug (Calmissile)

lordtiberius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2014, 02:45:03 PM »
Is Doll a moderator?  Because that would explain who and why posts are being edited.  Did she also moderate Stirlitz?  Typical Commie modus operandi, lose a debate - censor!

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2014, 03:10:01 PM »
huilo.  Vulgar, but in Ukraine, not the terrible, horrible word Doll suggests it is.

The use is widespread all over Ukraine. Even the most polite  will use it in reference to the lunatic megalomaniac Putin.  The description is available on all sorts of paraphernalia eg t-shirts,caps,car stickers,badges,flags etc.It is also used extensively in popular song  by very popular performer. I saw him live several times at large open air performances where the WHOLE crowd sang along with every word!! ;D

What strikes me here is the amount of forum space wasted by pro-Putin promoters who still cant get that it is not Russia as such that criticism is aimed at but the leadership policies and actions in relation to Ukraine. How about some time being spent by those people showing some empathy for the deaths of Ukrainians as a result of Russian actions-- and no time being spent being so ridiculous as to spend time feeling insulted over a few words aimed at a complete and utter disgusting dickhead in Putin?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 03:13:08 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline AC

• Banned Member
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2014, 05:06:06 PM »
The use is widespread all over Ukraine. Even the most polite  will use it in reference to the lunatic megalomaniac Putin.  The description is available on all sorts of paraphernalia eg t-shirts,caps,car stickers,badges,flags etc.It is also used extensively in popular song  by very popular performer. I saw him live several times at large open air performances where the WHOLE crowd sang along with every word!! ;D

What strikes me here is the amount of forum space wasted by pro-Putin promoters who still cant get that it is not Russia as such that criticism is aimed at but the leadership policies and actions in relation to Ukraine.

I only count 4 (Doll, fathertime, GQblues and Shadow) and their contribution to this forum is very important.  Although their position can be annoying (and obviously wrong :P) it's important that both sides of the story are allowed to be told -- it's important that there is freedom of speech.  Without it we would be just like Russian State TV -- only promoting one version of events.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 05:08:23 PM by AC »

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2014, 06:10:25 PM »
For us non-Russian speakers, Doll please tell us which phrase that Shirtlitz used you are referring to and what is the translation of it that made it so offensive that it needs to be banned. It's not like children is going to read this board and learn some new swear words as a result!
There is some CONNOTAION that can only be understood by Russian language speakers.
I only can say it is unacceptable.
It is not about Putin or who ever- it is about the one who uses this language.
You need to be Russian to understand what I am talking about.

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2014, 06:19:59 PM »
I only count 4 (Doll, fathertime, GQblues and Shadow) and their contribution to this forum is very important.  Although their position can be annoying (and obviously wrong :P) it's important that both sides of the story are allowed to be told -- it's important that there is freedom of speech.  Without it we would be just like Russian State TV -- only promoting one version of events.

AC -there are more. It is more about the total lack of acceptance of the bleeding blind obvious-- and trying to tell us all that black is white.Being obtuse for the sake of it is what irks me.
Amongst their ranks are heavily disaffected failures,guy who believe 911 never happened, a guy who thinks the moon landing was staged,guys who persist in posting when clearly drunk or drug affected,plus more ideas generally attributed to the looney fringe-- and on the other hand-- we have people here directly affected by the Russian invasions,people with family & friends directly involved .Seeing the few insult and deride  those people is simply disgusting--it shows zero human empathy and mirrors Huilo's behaviour.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

lordtiberius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2014, 06:29:15 PM »

Don't forget Belvis, Manny, Steveboy and LivefromUkraine.  Only GQB engages in these unfunny character assassination narratives explicitly verboten in the TOS.

Offline BillyB

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2014, 06:29:58 PM »

You are against war but you defend a man who started one. Don't feel sorry that people are calling Putin names. The sitting American president is always the most picked on person on the planet.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2014, 08:37:25 PM »
There is some CONNOTAION that can only be understood by Russian language speakers.
It is not about Putin or who ever- it is about the one who uses this language.
You need to be Russian to understand what I am talking about.

In that case I will take the word of Stirlitz and MILLIONS of other Ukrainians who speak Russian and who emphatically say that Putin is a khuilo.  Now get over it.   :deadhorse:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/06/16/khuilo-the-offensive-term-that-has-attached-itself-to-putin
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:40:27 PM by AC »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2261
Total: 2272

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM