It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459261 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2500 on: April 13, 2019, 01:54:58 PM »
You prove yet again why you are not cut out for a UW. 

So, UK women are all either too fat or mercenary to date, and UW also have a mercenary attitude to relationships.  What is the common factor in the analyses here?

A UW who truly wishes to marry and have a family does not exhibit a "market" approach to potential suitors.  Don't believe me?  Ask the majority of the married men here. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.

They no doubt dont, it's not the ideal situation. I was just stating that it is not me that starts of on a market footing, I never do, it is the girl. From there out I have no choice but to move to a market footing. Some girls may well be single because they are like that in Ukraine, it wouldn't surprise me, some of course may just be playing a game. Whether they may form a marriage and family on a market footing with a guy and whether both are happy with that is another matter. Sometimes perhaps if two people really can't find someone or struggle to find someone on a purely love footing who says they can't have a happy family life with a deal that both understand and are content striking.

Krimster on here seems to have allured to his relationship being somewhat in that direction. I'm not saying it's something to aim for, I don't but f it just happened to come about and suit both parties it could still be a hell of a lot better than living a single lonely life with nothing much in it. I was just outlining for BB routes he could explore to help him understand more, it's up to him what routes he decides to take.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2501 on: April 13, 2019, 02:39:54 PM »
OMG

yet more Trench attempting to be the Marjorie Proops of the board.. :wallbash:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Proops

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2502 on: April 18, 2019, 12:18:10 PM »
There are two categories TR of people : the ones who can afford and the ones who cannot. As a matter of fact when this girl tells you that she has an interesting situation it means that not. Degree are very common in FSU among women.
Don't understand this story of visa, what you mean.

She didn't say she had an interesting situation but I found it so since I hadn't heard a lot directly from FSW at that point about the way they lived. I know a lot of FSU do degrees, they can be easy going to get, sometimes with cheating as a part of the course, sometimes diplomas even bought.

The visa thing, well she said to me that she wants to come to the UK next to visit me. She refused to see me where she lived in Kherson until she had been to the UK first. I explained for that she would need a tourist visa and due to her low paid retail job she would be refused (even Moby agrees on that point). Basically because unless she has something worthwhile to return to then she is deemed too big a risk by UK Customs. She kept repeating that I had promised her and accused me of already being married and a criminal. We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion. If the word 'promise' was said, I can't remember to be honest then it was something she said that I didn't realise she would be holding me to in such a fixed way. My intention was with of course to bring her to the UK at some point but due to UK Customs it would take time to work through. My view was that we could meet up in the mean time, she was pretty much impossible to make any progress with on that one. So it all ended.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2503 on: April 18, 2019, 01:05:25 PM »
She didn't say she had an interesting situation but I found it so since I hadn't heard a lot directly from FSW at that point about the way they lived. I know a lot of FSU do degrees, they can be easy going to get, sometimes with cheating as a part of the course, sometimes diplomas even bought.

The visa thing, well she said to me that she wants to come to the UK next to visit me. She refused to see me where she lived in Kherson until she had been to the UK first. I explained for that she would need a tourist visa and due to her low paid retail job she would be refused (even Moby agrees on that point). Basically because unless she has something worthwhile to return to then she is deemed too big a risk by UK Customs. She kept repeating that I had promised her and accused me of already being married and a criminal. We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion. If the word 'promise' was said, I can't remember to be honest then it was something she said that I didn't realise she would be holding me to in such a fixed way. My intention was with of course to bring her to the UK at some point but due to UK Customs it would take time to work through. My view was that we could meet up in the mean time, she was pretty much impossible to make any progress with on that one. So it all ended.
TrenchFirst of all, do you have had any intimacy with this woman (sex i mean)?How much hours have you spend with her?

I read now "so it all ended".

Ok. So the first rule : you have a real relationship with her and after you could invite her to UK.  Second i am not sure that the tourist visa is serious if you want to marry her later. In France it's more like private visit. With you inviting her.
Second the threat : i will show my home pay for me a travel in UK doesn't work. But of you course you have to let come along you and show you more of her privacy.

"We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion" Trench if you have not a real relationship with her this not a casual discussion, it's an invitation for a FSU woman, hope you remind the lesson. You need to understand something Trench they live on a DAILY basis, so when a westerner say oh we could do this and we could do that they print it as "we are about to do this and that". It's better to say nothing AND to do it.

When we were in our second year of dating with ex wifey, she was still in Ukraine. It was her birthday. I called her "baby what do you think to have a diner tonight together i really want to see you". A blank happened and she asked "where are you". At Boryspil. She couldn't believe it, i had to give the phone to the waitress of the bar. It was a shock for her and she was totally  and her mother like into a trance for the next hours. Raise emotions, not your tongue. 

The bla bla with FSU women, as they have been raised in a world of lying and cheating, has no more value than a keyboard for Bill Gates.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2504 on: April 18, 2019, 01:31:52 PM »
TrenchFirst of all, do you have had any intimacy with this woman (sex i mean)?How much hours have you spend with her?

I read now "so it all ended".

Ok. So the first rule : you have a real relationship with her and after you could invite her to UK.  Second i am not sure that the tourist visa is serious if you want to marry her later. In France it's more like private visit. With you inviting her.
Second the threat : i will show my home pay for me a travel in UK doesn't work. But of you course you have to let come along you and show you more of her privacy.

"We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion" Trench if you have not a real relationship with her this not a casual discussion, it's an invitation for a FSU woman, hope you remind the lesson. You need to understand something Trench they live on a DAILY basis, so when a westerner say oh we could do this and we could do that they print it as "we are about to do this and that". It's better to say nothing AND to do it.

When we were in our second year of dating with ex wifey, she was still in Ukraine. It was her birthday. I called her "baby what do you think to have a diner tonight together i really want to see you". A blank happened and she asked "where are you". At Boryspil. She couldn't believe it, i had to give the phone to the waitress of the bar. It was a shock for her and she was totally  and her mother like into a trance for the next hours. Raise emotions, not your tongue. 

The bla bla with FSU women, as they have been raised in a world of lying and cheating, has no more value than a keyboard for Bill Gates.

You make some excellent points Pat :) Yes, I had intimate relations with her for the one week we were together in Kiev and the other week we were together in Cyprus. We lived together for both weeks, Kiev in an apartment and Cyprus in a hotel.

You make a very good point about the way to do less talk more do. I've been doing the doing but have gone about it the wrong way, I see that now from what you are saying. I need to play the game not so straight of the bat and realise though I try and talk as honestly as possible, FSW will not see/know that and put little value in my talk so better for me to do and do the doing the right way. I apprieciate your words Pat :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2505 on: April 18, 2019, 01:43:21 PM »
Yeah, I should have just gone to Kherson anyhow, I see that now. Even if it went south I could have looked for another girl there straight off the bat.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2506 on: April 19, 2019, 01:20:40 AM »
Other thing, reading more informations you wrote about this girl.
There is a moment when you have to put the plug.

If she comes with a tourist visa (i don't advise this) she has to provide an amount of money let say
60€ per day, so she has to show that she has this money on an account. Many members could tell you more about this. So for 10 days it's 600€.
Many ukrainians people don't have such amount and anyways they don't trust banks.

If you want her to come it's your job to provide for her. You invite her, so be ready to assume your invitation.

In 2009 one of the first lady i was dating in Kiev, i invited her to come to my place. That was a mistake, i had no real relationship. I sent her 3000€, flight, visa, and money to guarantee her living in France as a tourist. She got the visa and after she didn't want to come suddenly.
I grab a plane and ... she got me back almost all the money. We spent more time together. She was not dishonest but she was a beauty and she had options in such big city. She was on EM.

There is a moment when you have your shirt to be wet (french expression)
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2507 on: April 20, 2019, 08:40:29 AM »

I think in the case of Yuliya here, yeah she seems a pretty girl and nice & sweet. Still with a child, beggars can't be choosers as the saying goes.

Ha, she get plenty of offers, you muppet -  YOU are the beggar-boy, the bottom of the pile ..esp. re this lass .. NO chance

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2508 on: April 20, 2019, 08:56:15 AM »
Ha, she get plenty of offers, you muppet -  YOU are the beggar-boy, the bottom of the pile ..esp. re this lass .. NO chance

How many WM have actually visited her though?

Offline msmob

« Reply #2509 on: April 20, 2019, 09:01:50 AM »
How many WM have actually visited her though?

Considering she has never been on a western oriented dating site ..NONE

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2510 on: April 20, 2019, 09:09:14 AM »

So where does this statement come in, who has visited her if no WM have?

Offline msmob

« Reply #2511 on: April 20, 2019, 09:47:07 AM »
So where does this statement come in, who has visited her if no WM have?

"Plenty of offers" ... WHERE did I mention western guys ?  :wallbash:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2512 on: April 20, 2019, 09:56:45 AM »
"Plenty of offers" ... WHERE did I mention western guys ?  :wallbash:

And yet in her late thirties with a child she is still looking? So presumably we are talking of local guys the if not WM. I assume her lack of a permanent fixture gives rise to the point that most local guys will just see a late thirties girl with a kid as only suitable for short term flings as nice as she is.

When she hits forties her looks could start to slide. If she is serious about finding a guy the she should start looking at WM pronto. A serious LTR can at least be found with a WM.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2513 on: April 20, 2019, 10:20:59 AM »
With a pay rise that has just come through I make £16.5k a year now which is approx $21.5k. That's at a historically low exchange rate of around $1.30 ish to the pound if we took the medium of around $1.60 to the pound as in more usual times it would be a lot more in dollars. I've always tended to get the impression that it tends to be easier for US workers to get paid more than UK workers. There are bigger economies of scale in the US owing to bring the larger size of the country and the far larger companies that work within it.

Take Walmart of instance, they dominate in the US, but when they bought out ASDA about twenty years back now they failed to dominate in the UK market in the same way since it's far harder for companies to have as big a consumer base in the UK owing to out small size.

I think in the case of Yuliya here, yeah she seems a pretty girl and nice & sweet. Still with a child, beggars can't be choosers as the saying goes. There are many attractive looking girls in the FSU, problem Yuliya will have is getting a WM to coming and choose her.

Main thing is too many FSW I get the impression have too much of an unrealistic expectation of what they can get. Most think they will be getting millionaires but if they toned down their expectations they could end up in a better place with someone rather than with no one at all.
Trench,I have discussed this topic with someone who had been a friend for six years. Married to an ukrainian girl, LIVING there and he had spent a lot of time in Europe. They had a marriage agency and two other businesses.

Trench definitively your income it far too low to get back an FSU woman at home. And that not a question of what their expectations are, too high or too low.

He was considering that 60000€ are needed for such endeavor, and i did agree with him.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2514 on: April 20, 2019, 10:48:16 AM »
So, Trench will not admit he's ASSumed much and persists in making more daft ASSertions

And yet in her late thirties with a child she is still looking? So presumably we are talking of local guys the if not WM. I assume her lack of a permanent fixture gives rise to the point that most local guys will just see a late thirties girl with a kid as only suitable for short term flings as nice as she is.

When she hits forties her looks could start to slide. If she is serious about finding a guy the she should start looking at WM pronto. A serious LTR can at least be found with a WM.

Sorry Trench,  this is the end of the' fishing trip', for you !

IF she joins a W.orientated dating site - you can write to her .... just don't expect an answer ...other than thanks, but no thanks ..

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:53:15 AM by msmob »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2515 on: April 20, 2019, 10:54:00 AM »
With a pay rise that has just come through I make £16.5k a year now which is approx $21.5k.

Thank you for the clarification. I don't like making mistakes when I disparage
somebody. Some of my sons friends don't quite make double what you do,
but they will. I made less than $21.5K in 1986, but more in 1987.

I think you need to double your income to be successful. I talked about trying
to get somebody to buy into the lifestyle but if you marry a woman under 38
she is going to want kids and then that plan would go down in flames.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:56:49 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2516 on: April 20, 2019, 11:04:29 AM »
Trench,I have discussed this topic with someone who had been a friend for six years. Married to an ukrainian girl, LIVING there and he had spent a lot of time in Europe. They had a marriage agency and two other businesses.

Trench definitively your income it far too low to get back an FSU woman at home. And that not a question of what their expectations are, too high or too low.

He was considering that 60000€ are needed for such endeavor, and i did agree with him.

From what I remember, Trench makes 40k BP and owns a home outright, that's about a 60k equivalent if you include free UK state health and well priced public transportation . She will have to learn how to be frugal though, and be OK with it

I have a little different issue. Because of the lifestyle I lead, I would have to invest at least 250k in just the first 5 years for a  fsu lady with one child. A contact in Russia put me in touch with an excellent lady, 38 with one adorable young child. She has a good education, career, and could enter the workforce after adjusting and language classes to earn 50-75k here
1) Is it worth the investment risk? because things could go south and I am out a tidy sum
2) Do I want to be a dad again to a young child?
3) Could I be a good dad to a child that is not mine?
4) I am beginning to like being single
She has shown commitment, and would take a two week leave from work if I came out. We skype once or twice a week on video and text daily or every other day. I feel I need to let her know something in the next few weeks

25 years ago, it was a no brainer, it was an obvious choice. Now? Me Mid 50s?

edit: I just saw Trenchs post on his income. I think Bill is right, you probably need double that
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:13:29 AM by GenMish »

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2517 on: April 20, 2019, 11:08:05 AM »

I think you need to double your income to be successful. I talked about trying
to get somebody to buy into the lifestyle but if you marry a woman under 38
she is going to want kids and then that plan would go down in flames.

What do you mean? You think money is that important to be 'successful'? Money=success? That is if one wants to buy their way into every situation.

What about personality, values, realistic expectations???
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline LAman

« Reply #2518 on: April 20, 2019, 11:14:02 AM »
From what I remember, Trench makes 40k BP and owns a home outright, that's about a 60k equivalent if you include free UK state health and well priced public transportation . She will have to learn how to be frugal though, and be OK with it

I have a little different issue. Because of the lifestyle I lead, I would have to invest at least 250k in just the first 5 years for a  fsu lady with one child. A contact in Russia put me in touch with an excellent lady, 38 with one adorable young child. She has a good education, career, and could enter the workforce after adjusting and language classes to earn 50-75k here
1) Is it worth the investment risk? because things could go south and I am out a tidy sum
She has shown commitment, and would take a two week leave from work if I came out. we skype once ot twice a week on video and text daily or every other day. I feel I need to let her know something in the next few weeks

edit: I just saw Trenchs post on his income. I think Bill is right, you probably need double that

Is it me or don't you think there is not a mesh there? A man could grow comfortable in his own hair.

Offline Gator

« Reply #2519 on: April 20, 2019, 11:43:12 AM »
Still with a child, beggars can't be choosers as the saying goes.

Begging is not in the nature of FSUW.   They have too much pride to ever think they are at a disadvantage.   

Do not treat someone as if her choices are so few that she should be happy with you.   She will resent you.   

When she hits forties her looks could start to slide.

Perhaps, yet she will never behave as if that were the case, much less admit it to any man.  Heck, she may not even admit it to herself.   

Be guided by the fact FSUW very much appreciate a man who makes them feel beautiful. It is a simple yet important  concept.   

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2520 on: April 20, 2019, 11:48:13 AM »

She has shown commitment, and would take a two week leave from work if I came out. We skype once or twice a week on video and text daily or every other day. I feel I need to let her know something in the next few weeks

First you will have a different lifestyle, guarantee, but that does not mean that you will safe some money quite the opposite.

About her earning 50/75 k in the future, may i ask you what do let think such thing? I will be more cautious about this expectation. My ex wifey, i hoped her to work and bring 13k (basic wage) but life showed me that she didn't want to work.

I think that you could be a good dad, i think i wasn't the best one and not really wanted a dad finally BUT compare to many situations i met in my life i was offering a good family, and the natural father of my daughter and babooshka always gave me all their confidence.
The adventure is risky, yes. Especially if you are wealthy knowing the prevalent misandry in our western courts and the dysfonctional laws

Do you consider that you could stop to work and live abroad ? In this case you should reconsider all the parameters.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2521 on: April 20, 2019, 12:08:35 PM »
What do you mean? You think money is that important to be 'successful'? Money=success? That is if one wants to buy their way into every situation.

What about personality, values, realistic expectations???

I think you would agree with me that you have to be significantly above the
poverty line to be able to afford this endeavor. If Trench made $40K, I wouldn't
disparage his chances, but at $22K he is barking up the wrong tree.

Did you read the post below?

With a pay rise that has just come through I make £16.5k a year now which is approx $21.5k.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline LAman

« Reply #2522 on: April 20, 2019, 12:17:40 PM »
I think you would agree with me that you have to be significantly above the
poverty line to be able to afford this endeavor. If Trench made $40K, I wouldn't
disparage his chances, but at $22K he is barking up the wrong tree.

Did you read the post below?

Trench has a lot more serious character issues with himself...….. income being further down the list. Or do you disagree with me?

If you had a migraine issue, would you be talking about a papercut on your finger?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2523 on: April 20, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »

Unless you really, really want to do this I would say no.

When was the last time you were woke up in the middle of the night
because a woman wanted to have sex with you? Or made you sigh
because you were so in love with her? (and she loved you twice as
much) For me it's an all the time thing.

However, it took 9 years of searching and failure to get where I am
today. For me it was worth it, but I wouldn't tell others to go through
what I went through. There were huge ups and downs and disappointments 
and starting over completely from scratch.

I enjoyed the hunt but the disappointments were really tough sometimes.
This endeavor isn't for everyone. Each person must decide on their own
whether they want to spend the time, efforts, emotions and money to
pursue an Eastern Gal.

As you've posted, once you've won her heart you're just getting started.
Now you really have to spend the time, effort, emotions and MORE money
to keep an Eastern Gal.

Nobody can make this decision besides yourself.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2524 on: April 20, 2019, 12:31:40 PM »
Trench has a lot more serious character issues with himself...….. income being further down the list. Or do you disagree with me?

If you had a migraine issue, would you be talking about a papercut on your finger?

LAdewd

Trench, reads what we write but never acts on it. There are 10 members and 58
Guests viewing this topic right now. I write advice to Trench for them more than
for him.

The Newbies can read this thread and glean 8 or 9 (or more) lessons from it. 

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1866
Total: 1877

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM