It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: American women looking for foreign husbands.  (Read 11278 times)

Offline Misha

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: American women looking for foreign husbands.
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 02:09:28 PM »
They discussed it at length during some of our communal social activities. Both were older professional women and neither was unattractive or overweight. IIRC they were mid 50's at the time.

Based on the couple of articles that I read, there is the expectation that the women will pay for everything: meals, drinks, gifts and will be "generous" to the men they are seeing and by that I mean giving cash freely. Would the men be with them if there was no financial gain for them? That I do not know, but I expect that in most cases the answer would be no.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 02:13:17 PM »
A woman in her mid fifties still has a sex drive, but many don't want a man around, for whom they will have to cook and clean.  Hence, a no strings attached sex tourist vacation, with a young, firm body that most men their age do not have.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Misha

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 02:35:23 PM »
If I remember correctly, one of the articles on the topic did raise the issue of the wives and children that the men had, the ones left behind while they were having their "no strings-attached" dalliances. There was a social cost IIRC that was raised by the author of at least one article that I read on the topic.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 02:37:18 PM »

Based on the couple of articles that I read, there is the expectation that the women will pay for everything: meals, drinks, gifts and will be "generous" to the men they are seeing and by that I mean giving cash freely. Would the men be with them if there was no financial gain for them? That I do not know, but I expect that in most cases the answer would be no.

I honestly don't recall, if they at any time even said how much they paid the Jamaicans. I never heard blow by blow details but I did have some conversations with them both  about different aspects of why, who and how. Who knows if they could have gotten what they wanted without paying for everything but, they seemed to want it that way. The only reason I mentioned it is because, that particular brand of sex tourism existed over 20 years ago. According to those women, there were a bunch of other women that did it too. Apparently there were a number of areas in the Caribbean where it was quite prevalent. It wasn't if they were mouthy and bragged about it, they didn't. But they didn't hesitate to discuss it in closer circles

Offline missAmeno

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »

Sorry a bit off the  subject but it is just right there, hard to ignore it  :D

... there is the expectation that the womenMOBers will pay for everything: meals, drinks, gifts and will be "generous" to the menwomen they are seeing and by that I mean giving cash freely. Would the menwomen be with them if there was no financial gain for them? That I do not know, but I expect that in most cases the answer would be no.

:devil:

Offline Misha

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 03:47:44 PM »

Sorry a bit off the  subject but it is just right there, hard to ignore it  :D

>:D

Pretty much. The women go to countries where the men are poorer and where by spending some money (but a lot less than it would cost at home) they can well, you fill in the rest of the picture, with the type of men who would certainly not give them a second look back home. Same story, different countries, and women instead of women...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM