It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hi all....did i get lucky first time  (Read 18061 times)

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Hi all....did i get lucky first time
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2019, 09:07:44 AM »
she cant afford to buy a new mobile phone so we can keep in touch but can afford to travel to the uk for 30 days ...no ta plus she is already starting to hint at the cost, nope im out lol

From what you have told me via pm, you’re thinking with your head. There are some serious red flags.

I happen to have met a guy who has a home in Ufa, very close to her city. After a discussion today he said that internet speed is great in their area and particularly in her city. He said no one has internet problems, it’s good in all Russian cities. I found the same thing. It’s better than many places in Australia as far as speed. It’s occasionally my internet that causes issues video chatting and even then it’s only a little laggy.

All indicators point to a scammer. Her excuses not to video chat (typical scammer behaviour). Her very affectionate messages early on, even before she has seen your face or talked to you, is very unusual for a woman of this age, but typical of a scammer. The non existent internet issue, the broken phone, calling you from somewhere that can’t be traced, and finally the interest in visiting you, which put together with the other red flags, makes your situation a classic start to an airfare/ visa scam.

Get on fdating today and you’ll find many genuine 40+ women 😊

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 09:28:59 AM by Davo »

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2019, 11:00:47 AM »
With those latest revelations you have your red flag. It appears the shoe is about to drop. Approach with caution

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2019, 11:24:26 AM »
Rule number 1 : you go where she lives.You meet her there, and when you start to have a real relationship with her you start to travel.

In some cases you can meet in a between country or city, but that's not really the best.
You normally avoid the local BF/husbands or could detect it though her mobile traffic.

You avoid the headache of visas, visa denied, wrong visa,
You avoid the problem to guarantee her travail (as generally many don't have lets say 60€ per day multiply by number of days on their account.

You avoid to loose the flight or the travel package is she changes her mind.

You show that you have two.
A lot of direct and indirect scammer, prodater get cold (i wrote a lot, i don't say all, some will scam you later, i met myself two of them)
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Hi all....did i get lucky first time
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2019, 09:45:35 AM »
tfcrew...she is divorced with  one grown child who is married, she has worked as a sports coach for 20 plus years and lives in Votkinsk and has never really expressed an interest in leaving Russia but I have never pressed her on it as she loves her job and family

How and why did she cross paths with you?

she cant afford to buy a new mobile phone so we can keep in touch but can afford to travel to the uk for 30 days ...no ta plus she is already starting to hint at the cost, nope im out lol

Scam alert
A every Russian woman has a smart phone. A 16 year old girl who lives in a hut
made out of mud, twigs and walrus hides has a smart phone. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2019, 03:50:39 PM »
Scam alert
A every Russian woman has a smart phone. A 16 year old girl who lives in a hut
made out of mud, twigs and walrus hides has a smart phone.

Exactly, Russian women have smart phones, even if it means going without eating for a month they'll have one.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline msmob

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2019, 02:05:17 AM »
Whilst I think Marc had encountered a lady who considered him a 'mark', I know a few Russian ladies who still don't have smart phones..

But they are of that generation who do not use the net and the international dating scene...

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 07:03:55 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2019, 05:55:31 AM »
Think Marc said he used an English dating site, if he means something like Match then it is known that some scammer Russian ladies hang out there. Probably the guys there are less well versed in their behaviour than on the Russian dating sites. Like someone has said I too would recommend the fdating website too, it's free and an easy one to just jump into and get going with. Now he has experience of dealing with a scammer he'll notice girls that may be a bit suspect as he communicates with them.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Blighty

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2019, 06:28:13 AM »
... would recommend the fdating website too, it's free and an easy one to just jump into and get going with ...

Sorry TC but you are an old skinflint! A monthly membership on a typical international dating site is fairly inexpensive compared with the overall costs of this game.  My own experience was spending about $100 over 3 months and meeting my wife. Success rather than skinflintery should be TC's primary aim!

Offline ML

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2019, 10:43:28 AM »
Sorry TC but you are an old skinflint! A monthly membership on a typical international dating site is fairly inexpensive compared with the overall costs of this game.  My own experience was spending about $100 over 3 months and meeting my wife. Success rather than skinflintery should be TC's primary aim!

Nothing at all wrong with using or recommending free dating websites.

I used the free ones along with the monthly subscription ones.

I only avoided those that were pay per contact or pay per letter.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2019, 12:48:20 PM »
Whilst I think Marc had encountered a lady who considered him a 'mark', I know a few
Russian ladies who still don't have smart phones..

But they are of that generation who do not use the net and the international dating scene...

Exactly,

Angel Eye's Mamma had an ordinary flip phone and when she was
presented with a smart phone she hated it. I think she is still using
the smart phone, but I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't.

I think that we could reasonably conclude that ANY Russian woman
who uses the internet for interacting with a Western man has a smart
phone. Everyone of them who says they don't are pulling something.

How about this as Commandment #11
ANY FSUW that you've contacted has a smart phone. All FSUW have
a cell phone.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2019, 01:05:27 PM »
Not the typical I know, but . . .

My wife did not have a Smart Phone until 2 years ago.
And her Mother in Ukraine does not have a Smart Phone.

Wife still did not really need a Smart Phone, but some relatives she wanted to talk on phone with started using Viber a lot.  So we got her the Smart Phone just for that purpose.  She doesn't even give out her mobile phone number to people here in USA, except me.

Now we are talking about her taking a Smart Phone to Ukraine for her Mother; again just for the purpose of talking on Viber.

And just for the record, wife knows several women in Ukraine, even those younger than 40, who do not have a Smart Phone.

Actually I think most of those who have Smart Phones (everywhere in world) are not too smart.

I still have my flip phone and only use it when I am away from the house to call wife to tell her where I am and when I will return.  I haven't given out the number to anyone else.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2019, 01:21:21 PM »

My wife did not have a Smart Phone until 2 years ago.
And her Mother in Ukraine does not have a Smart Phone.

Wife still did not really need a Smart Phone, but some relatives she wanted to talk on phone with started using Viber a lot.  So we got her the Smart Phone just for that purpose.  She doesn't even give out her mobile phone number to people here in USA, except me.

Now we are talking about her taking a Smart Phone to Ukraine for her Mother; again just for the purpose of talking on Viber.

And just for the record, wife knows several women in Ukraine, even those younger than 40, who do not have a Smart Phone.

Actually I think most of those who have Smart Phones (everywhere in world) are not too smart.

I still have my flip phone and only use it when I am away from the house to call wife to tell her where I am and when I will return.  I haven't given out the number to anyone else.

Heard not long ago that a lot of Hollywood Celebs were going back to flip phones and ditching their smart phones. Think the reason was that too much communication was coming through on them, either that or they weren't bright enough to figure out how to use one, lol.

I've always been a smart phone sort of guy. I find it's become pretty indespensible. Still I find from time to time it can end up controlling you rather than the other way around. Can only think if I had a big social life, which I don't, I wouldn't get a moment's break from the thing.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2019, 01:29:35 PM »

My Grandfather had a leaky radiator in the olden days so he dropped
an egg in it and it plugged the leaks. Years later he needed a starter
for an old piece of farm equipment so he used a Maytag washing
machine motor. My Grandfather found a way

A good girl FSUW will find a way, not an excuse.

If an FSUW is interested in you then she figures out a way.
If she has less than pure motives she makes excuses. Scammer
excuse #1-37

I don't have the internet, I don't have a phone, I must pay for translations,
My grandmother is sick and lives in a village and I must leave to take care
of her. I dropped my phone in a mud puddle and it shorted out, my ex was
watching my daughter and didn't have a phone so I loaned him mine. The
bus ran over my puppy, a policeman took it,  Blah, blah, blah, etc forever

The fact is that Mrs ML didn't make any excuses, whatever problems she
encountered she solved them and moved on.

My point is that a good girl figures stuff out. She doesn't make excuses
she overcomes them. She can't translate something then she finds somebody
who can and braids their hair, bakes them a cake or watches their kids or
something in exchange. She doesn't complain, make excuses or ask for
money.

When a man finds a Hottie and suddenly there are difficulties, obstacles
and excuses then he needs to dump her and find a good girl.

Any girl who says she can't chat with you because she doesn't have a smart
phone is lying. If she didn't have a smart phone, she would propose a solution
that didn't require a smart phone. 

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:32:27 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline LuckyN

• veni vedi vici
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2019, 02:19:30 PM »
She doesn't make excuses
she overcomes them. She can't translate something then she finds somebody
who can and braids their hair, bakes them a cake or watches their kids or
something in exchange. She doesn't complain, make excuses or ask for
money.

When a man finds a Hottie and suddenly there are difficulties, obstacles
and excuses then he needs to dump her and find a good girl.

Any girl who says she can't chat with you because she doesn't have a smart
phone is lying. If she didn't have a smart phone, she would propose a solution
that didn't require a smart phone. 

Hello gentlemen. Excuse me for interrupting this topic, I want to explain why some women do complain, or ask for a new phone/flowers/ or something like that. Sounds stipud, but not all women who asks you that are bad women, they just want to see if you are ready to do something real 'to help' her by your actions. So once you talk for a long time and both looking for serious relationship be ready for this test. It is for checking if you are a generous=caring=potential 'hunter' who can bring a mamooth to the cave. As you know it is an old-style thing in partiarchy countries when a man can actually solve any issue. Nobody wants mean or unable-to-help husband...
So if you wanted a traditional woman - be ready for help her to show that you are what she is looking for.
P.S. of course dont be silly and not send her money if you never met each other before.
Frankly about Russian women from its Southern part, our unique hospitality and passion to life.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2019, 02:31:29 PM »
It is for checking if you are a generous=caring=potential 'hunter' who can bring a mamooth to the cave.

Everyday me defeat saber tooth tigers, fight cavemen to get them off me territory, and bring home a mammoth for me wife...to cook for me! Me need a lot of energy to fight off those beasts and because me win a lot, me get all the girls.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2019, 03:42:14 PM »
Hello gentlemen. Excuse me for interrupting this topic, I want to explain why some women do complain, or ask for a new phone/flowers/ or something like that. Sounds stipud, but not all women who asks you that are bad women, they just want to see if you are ready to do something real 'to help' her by your actions. So once you talk for a long time and both looking for serious relationship be ready for this test. It is for checking if you are a generous=caring=potential 'hunter' who can bring a mamooth to the cave. As you know it is an old-style thing in partiarchy countries when a man can actually solve any issue. Nobody wants mean or unable-to-help husband...
So if you wanted a traditional woman - be ready for help her to show that you are what she is looking for.

:welcome:

Ah ha!  The "greedy" man test. 

Excellent explanation of Russian mentality.   "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."  My opinion is American men (AM) should do what Russian men (RM) do, considering RW have been trained by RM.     

What is your opinion about when this "greedy" test should occur?  You mentioned never to send money to a woman whom you have not met.  How soon after you meet? 

And what is the appropriate monetary value of this "help." 

If I really liked a woman and wanted to see her again, I made a point to buy her something special on our last or next to last day together.  Once it was a premium telephone (we married years later).  With another woman, I bought her a fine leather jacket (she proved to be a mistake).  Neither woman asked me for a gift.  I volunteered I wanted to buy her something to remember me, and that is when they mentioned phone, jacket, etc.   

If a woman asked me to buy her something on the first date, it was a turnoff. 

P.S. of course dont be silly and not send her money if you never met each other before.

Never?   What if you are meeting her for the first time in a city other than her home?  She has travel expenses. 

Offline LuckyN

• veni vedi vici
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2019, 08:10:48 AM »
Everyday me defeat saber tooth tigers, fight cavemen to get them off me territory, and bring home a mammoth for me wife...to cook for me! Me need a lot of energy to fight off those beasts and because me win a lot, me get all the girls.
Your wife must be happy woman     :thumbsup:  also we all dream about big frying pan to cook a mammoth  :D
Frankly about Russian women from its Southern part, our unique hospitality and passion to life.

Offline ML

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2019, 08:26:38 AM »
Never?   What if you are meeting her for the first time in a city other than her home?  She has travel expenses.

That's what thumbs are for.

Offline ML

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2019, 10:06:13 AM »
Hello gentlemen. Excuse me for interrupting this topic, I want to explain why some women do complain, or ask for a new phone/flowers/ or something like that. Sounds stupid, . . .

Yes, and it really is . . . and indicates a parasite.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2019, 12:00:38 PM »
Your wife must be happy woman     :thumbsup:  also we all dream about big frying pan to cook a mammoth  :D

Big cast iron frying pan makes a good clue bat for the thick skulls on forums.

:ROFL:
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2019, 05:36:36 PM »
Big cast iron frying pan makes a good clue bat for the thick skulls on forums.
Here a more humane use is to roast chestnuts ;D.

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2019, 07:30:25 PM »
Here a more humane use is to roast chestnuts ;D.

That's not where you roast chestnuts.

Haven't you listened carefully to the song?

Offline SteveInBoston

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2019, 06:59:06 AM »
That's not where you roast chestnuts.

Haven't you listened carefully to the song?

Cast iron is great on an open fire.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2019, 12:57:46 PM »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…………….. Mammoth and blini sounds tasty.

Welcome to the forum!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 01:00:10 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2019, 08:35:43 AM »
Oh my god you were about to have a hot Russian woman stay in your house and you blew it.  Your house would have been cleaner than ever before.  You would have had so much sex you could hardly walk.  Ok she probably wouldn't have got the visa to visit.  But then you could have converted to a holiday in Spain or Cyprus or even her home town.  Lots of scared boys posting on this site.  Man you could have lived the dream for a while and you blew it.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541296
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3096
Most Online Ever: 12701