It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Which City should I go to?  (Read 35170 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Which City should I go to?
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2017, 11:17:34 PM »
I think a generous man would give the girl the benefit of the doubt, rather than get into a dispute about the issue. 

Didn't Trench meet the woman he had sex with outside her hometown their first meeting? How long does a guy have to wait to meet friends and family? After a first meeting, both man and woman need to decide what direction they're going. They're either going separate ways or going to enter into a relationship. I don't think the girl saw Trench as a life partner. She stopped communicating with him because he resisted her suggestions of meeting somewhere else, turned off the money, and/or didn't like what was coming out of his mouth. If Trench was hot to trot, he'd be meeting her family right now.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2017, 11:37:12 PM »
It WAS, surely ?  ...   MY take on that is that those who perpetuate that myth do western guys a favour ..

Still the same attitude.  Don't you see it there? 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2017, 11:50:46 PM »

Still the same attitude.  Don't you see it there?

My more 'recent' dating experiences were mainly with Russian ladies - not by preference - just how it worked out - and they didn't suffer from lack of local attention ...   Mostly rejected - because too many guys think they'd be so 'desperate'(!?)

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2017, 11:54:42 PM »
I say this as a woman.  You don't know if those women are getting attention.  Any woman you date is going to tell  you men are chasing her.  She thinks you will then believe she is more worthy of your attention.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2017, 12:17:55 AM »
I visited with a woman from Sumy, she worked as a teacher 1-3 grade. She told me she wanted me to come there and meet her, see her hometown and all (and meet her friends and mom), but we needed to act carefully when we where out on town so she would not get the gossip after.

I was there for a week, and she was open from start and told me that we would avoid the areas where people would recognize her just because of that, at least until we decided if we were going to be a couple she needed this, and I had no problem, I understood her situation and tried to look "just like a friend" when we was out
She did take me to restaurants and pubs out dancing in the city though, we just kept a "safe distance" between us in public.

The following weekend after I got home we talked on Skype, and she told me 18 of the parents had come up to her the following week asking who that foreigner was that she had been seen with "out partying" last week.  :D

I stood out like a sore thumb and she was talk of the town for a couple of weeks..
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline msmob

« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2017, 12:20:34 AM »
I say this as a woman.  You don't know if those women are getting attention.  Any woman you date is going to tell  you men are chasing her.  She thinks you will then believe she is more worthy of your attention.

I say this as a man, Boethius - I know (we, men know)  - I ( we) have eyes and ears...;)

Examples being:

1/ I set up a FB profile in Svetlana's name - using only her photos - to promote an apartment for rent - she had 500 plus 'friends' in five days ;)  To calm things down - she asked me to put a photo of me with her in the profile photo. No bikini images were used...

2/ I saw the comments she got on dating sites - mostly brainless

3/ I observe men decreasing their proximity - when I turn up on the beach  - much later - as my skin is not melanin rich !

Not all ladies need to advise their partners of their eye-candy appeal.  IF you tell your man of interest from another man - I don't assume it's a 'warning' or a 'don't forget I'm appreciated by other men' - more sharing your pleasure - with your best friend, surely ? ....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2017, 12:26:07 AM »

here is a picture I found the other day on VK -  this might explain to you why she don't want to meet you in her town..

That photo is just so funny, lol. Yeah your probably right in that I could have handles it better. I think as I haven't had much time in the FSU it was a difficulty for me trying to get around the cultural differences. Perhaps a more direct approach as 2tallbill suggests works better there as the women are quite direct (not to say you can't talk to them about the ins and outs but doing so doesn't always seem to get you far if my experience is anything to go by).

Reminds me when I've talked to her on Skype when she has been outside the apartment blocks she sometimes looks to either side of her and looks anxious, perhaps this is the reason why - she is under babushka surveillance ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:36:42 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2017, 12:33:36 AM »
Ok, so you are still stuck on this girl for whatever reason.

You let her drive the bus, either stop doing that or stop pursuing FSUW.

My simple solution
Buy tickets to Kiev, send her the itinerary and tell her you want her to meet you there.
If she refuses, you already know there are millions of unmarried women in Kiev. If she
comes to see you then you start driving the bus. If she doesn't then she doesn't care
about you so you need move on and meet other girls in Kiev.

Clearly you don't understand women and coming up with reasons about why they do
what they do is an exercise in futility. I understand them 8000 times better than you
and I am constantly mystified. We weren't supposed to be able to understand them!

Who cares what the reason is? It's probably that she doesn't want babuska's tongues
wagging and speculating. As for the rest of Europe, you need to start driving the bus.

HOW TO DRIVE THE BUS
First step is to buy tickets to Kiev. Don't tell her first just do it. Then she will decide,
and you can stop worrying or thinking. You are the one that let this get out of hand.
Personally I think that this "relationship is deader than viable flat Earth theories but
stop whining about it. You need to either sh!t or get off the pot.

Buy the tickets to Kiev and the problem will resolve itself one way or another.

Don't threaten to do this just do it. When you send her your itinerary don't get all
wordy about it. Write something like:

Hello Sweet Buns (put here name here rather than sweet buns)
I purchased tickets to Kiev and will be there from 9/1 till 9/15 and
would love for you to meet me there. Let me know if you can make it.

Have a Sunny Day!

Bus Driver (put your name there rather than bus driver)

She will send you a diatribe saying blah, blah, blah
mad, mad, mad. Angry, Angry, sad, sad. more blah 
Sweet Buns

To which you reply

Dear Sweet Buns,
Should I be expecting you? or not?
Bus Driver

THAT'S IT,
No long winded explanations etc, no answers to questions, no offers
of paying for her bus tickets NONE OF THAT STUFF!

You wait until she says that she is coming before you offer any of that
stuff. DO NOT WRITE HER IF YOU DON'T HEAR BACK FROM HER.
No more analysis of what makes her tick. She ticks and that's all you
need to know.

If she writes back that she can't be there on those dates because her
Granny is meeting the Pope or that she is needed for world peace or
or she will be on Survivor during that time. 

You write the following letter,

Dear Sweet Buns
Sorry that you can't make it, Kiev won't be
the same without you

Cheers
Bus Driver

Now you have a blueprint. The only way to f#ck it up is if you add additional words
and explanations, so don't do it. You will have your answer one way or another.

Drive the bus and don't waste time on a girl just because she is hot, naughty or both.

Udachi!

Bill

This is good advice I think Bill, I will do this. My thoughts are perhaps I should be this direct in most future dealings with her or other girls do you think? Up to now I have not as I thought it would clash with her directness as we can't both be direct but this is probably more western thinking. I'm thinking in FSM probably deal with their woman in a direct manner and get directness back and still push through with their position on the subject matter even if the woman disagrees, what do you think?

I'm thinking Kiev will be ideal as plenty of women to call up or can travel onwards to Kharkiv, I could possibly roll it into my 3 month stay idea to give myself plenty of opportunity. Whether she could stay with me long term then a week who knows.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2017, 12:42:59 AM »
Any sincere man would not accuse the girl of being a visa whore.

I brought that up as I thought that it might help us understand each other better - since in the prior messages she only responded to ones where I did open up to her. Perhaps it backfired this time and I hurt her feelings, I just wanted to make a breakthrough in the standoff and possibly this was not the best way. I kind of hoped she would have replied that she was not, etc and/or reason why she doesn't want to see me in Kherson, etc. I mean she surely must know that many girls do do the visa whore thing, scam guys etc, so should want to show me she is not one of these girls?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2017, 12:45:01 AM »
She is still at an age where she could find a local partner.  The last thing she would need is tongues wagging.

True it could screw her up finding a local partner if she got dissed for being a sexpat lover or the like I guess.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2017, 12:59:16 AM »

I say this as a man, Boethius - I know (we, men know)  - I ( we) have eyes and ears...;)

Examples being:

1/ I set up a FB profile in Svetlana's name - using only her photos - to promote an apartment for rent - she had 500 plus 'friends' in five days ;)  To calm things down - she asked me to put a photo of me with her in the profile photo. No bikini images were used...

2/ I saw the comments she got on dating sites - mostly brainless

3/ I observe men decreasing their proximity - when I turn up on the beach  - much later - as my skin is not melanin rich !

Not all ladies need to advise their partners of their eye-candy appeal.  IF you tell your man of interest from another man - I don't assume it's a 'warning' or a 'don't forget I'm appreciated by other men' - more sharing your pleasure - with your best friend, surely ? ....

Same as me, me mobe, my skin is also not good for suntanning, just goes bright red , burns and flakes off, yuck! even when suncream is used. Girl on the other hand tans lovely. Best tan I can manage is when its not too sunny/hot and a high sun factor cream used and not too long in the sun, then I may get a suntan for a few days, lol.

You enjoy the brainless comments particularly so no doubt ;)

Well I've no doubt my girl has eye candy appeal but probably suffers locally in Kherson as most of the guys there will be poor, little prospects. My main problem is that when/if I take her back to UK that all changes and she goes to having lots of guys with lots of prospects then 'personalities' on top of that. That is my great fear with bring her to UK, even for a week never mind about permanently through marriage. Even for a week she could easily take of with some other guy and while my losses are not significant I really don't like people taking the pee, I really do hate users. I just can't tell if she is like this, putting on a good act knowing she has to for a while to be convincing and can't keep it up for long or what - that is why I want more time with her outside of UK to be sure on her (her shopping trips just made me more unsure and questionable of her motives). That is where I am coming from on this, I mean I judge myself as a decent enough looking guy and have some wealth but compared to some guys, well the competition is a lot tougher against other UK guys than against Ukrainian guys let us say. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2017, 03:40:37 AM »
Trench, If you go into this venture worrying about competition..this is not the venture for you..

There are richer, better looking guys ... There always will be..Deal with it....!

You need to work on that 'sense of humour' of yours, first.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2017, 11:05:50 AM »
Same as me, me mobe, my skin is also not good for suntanning, just goes bright red , burns and flakes off, yuck! even when suncream is used. Girl on the other hand tans lovely. Best tan I can manage is when its not too sunny/hot and a high sun factor cream used and not too long in the sun, then I may get a suntan for a few days, lol.

You enjoy the brainless comments particularly so no doubt ;)

Well I've no doubt my girl has eye candy appeal but probably suffers locally in Kherson as most of the guys there will be poor, little prospects. My main problem is that when/if I take her back to UK that all changes and she goes to having lots of guys with lots of prospects then 'personalities' on top of that. That is my great fear with bring her to UK, even for a week never mind about permanently through marriage. Even for a week she could easily take of with some other guy and while my losses are not significant I really don't like people taking the pee, I really do hate users. I just can't tell if she is like this, putting on a good act knowing she has to for a while to be convincing and can't keep it up for long or what - that is why I want more time with her outside of UK to be sure on her (her shopping trips just made me more unsure and questionable of her motives). That is where I am coming from on this, I mean I judge myself as a decent enough looking guy and have some wealth but compared to some guys, well the competition is a lot tougher against other UK guys than against Ukrainian guys let us say.

Trench,
Let's try this one more time. The part I have in bold above is one of your main problems. If you find the right one, the worry of other men will just dissolve. My girl has come to America. We have been on the beach together. Other guys looking. I have no worry. Just as she is not worried about other women when I am visiting her. You have such low self esteem you cannot trust that any woman would want you. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS! Only you (and possibly a therapist) can fix this issue. Distrust is cancer to a relationship.

You have been told almost unanimously by everyone here to drop this girl. I like Beel's Bus Driver/Kiev trip idea, but it is too late with this one. Take your lessons learned and move on. Get your trust issues sorted out. Without that, you will never find true love. As Moby said, there will always be richer, better looking and funnier men around. But if she loves you, then you win. If I had a woman that only cared about my bank account (and I have had this, in America), then I would drop her immediately (and I did, in America). There is enough future problems with you and Mrs Trenchcoat just on cultural issues, that you don't need to add paranoia to the mix. Looking back, the only arguments I have with my lady are because either she doesn't understand how things work in the US or I don't understand how things work in her country. I don't worry that she is banging every guy in the block and she isn't worried that I am out banging women in my town. This is what we all strive for and what you should look for.

Going to live in Ukraine for 3 months would be fun, but I doubt you would have much success. But if you do it for the adventure, then you will have fun. As has been said before, you are lucky to be so close to Eastern Europe. Take advantage of that. I know you don't like the idea of spending hours on Skype, but the people that have been successful (since Skype has been available) have used it extensively. There is a built in translator. Others use Viber or Whats App. If you cannot put in the time nurturing and growing the relationship using technology, it will be more difficult to be successful.

I image you feel beat up a lot on here. Only speaking for myself, I want people to be successful in anything they strive for. I hope you are successful, but you need to fix yourself first.

HDL

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Which City should I go to?
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2017, 11:41:54 AM »
YOU NEED TO FIX THIS!

+1
You can't keep operating with these thoughts in your head.

My main problem is that when/if I take her back to UK that all changes and she goes to having lots of guys with lots of prospects then 'personalities' on top of that. That is my great fear with bring her to UK, even for a week never mind about permanently through marriage.

I took Angel Eyes to North Dakota. At one time they had 70 men for every woman in
Williston ND which was part of my territory. That includes 3 year old girls and 90 year
old crones. There were ZERO available women. Imagine a toothless woman 40 years old
but looked like 55, who had facial tattoos, a heroin addiction, weighed 300lbs and an
ankle bracelet telling her parole officer where she was would have a circle of young
men around her every one of which made at least $100K per year.

When we went into Walmart, men would stop whatever they were doing and stare at
Angel Eyes, Smiley girl would tease her about it. I had ZERO fear because Angel Eyes
loves, loves, loves me.

I've said this before, but you didn't process it. I will emphasize this again.

YOU HAVE TO WIN THE GIRLS HEART.

You have to win the girls heart, she wants you to do it. She wants to be seduced, she
wants to fall in love, this is the most important thing to her. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!
Stop thinking that she thinks like a man. Get that idea out of your head. A good girl
wants your love more than your wallet. Every girl would prefer her man had money
but she really wants to love and be loved. She has wanted this since she was a little
girl and she wants it now.

She wants you to win her heart.

I think that the opportunity with this girl has passed. When you've won a girls heart
all those other men have NOTHING.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2017, 01:59:42 PM »

You have to win the girls heart, she wants you to do it. She wants to be seduced, she
wants to fall in love, this is the most important thing to her. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!
Stop thinking that she thinks like a man. Get that idea out of your head. A good girl
wants your love more than your wallet. Every girl would prefer her man had money
but she really wants to love and be loved. She has wanted this since she was a little

I think that the opportunity with this girl has passed. When you've won a girls heart

WOW Big Bill; as you explained it, we may have moved into a new era.
I think women will no longer want to file for divorce.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
+1
You can't keep operating with these thoughts in your head.

I took Angel Eyes to North Dakota. At one time they had 70 men for every woman in
Williston ND which was part of my territory. That includes 3 year old girls and 90 year
old crones. There were ZERO available women. Imagine a toothless woman 40 years old
but looked like 55, who had facial tattoos, a heroin addiction, weighed 300lbs and an
ankle bracelet telling her parole officer where she was would have a circle of young
men around her every one of which made at least $100K per year.

When we went into Walmart, men would stop whatever they were doing and stare at
Angel Eyes, Smiley girl would tease her about it. I had ZERO fear because Angel Eyes
loves, loves, loves me.

I've said this before, but you didn't process it. I will emphasize this again.

Yeah I kind of told myself to dismiss these thoughts after being with her the first time. The loggerheads we got to second time of being together that she for some unexplained reason didn't want me to visit Kherson. Then the shopping trip which yes I was partly to blame but didn't think it would go much beyond as I had envisaged and cultural differences made it all come back. Even by FSU standards it seems she is a lot more uptight about the order of visiting. I know I should have gotten this straight first off but didn't realise she meant she wanted to visit me because of language issue which seemed better later as she got used to English more.

Anyway, how to win her heart I am not entirely sure but I'm guessing it's not done at the shopping mall, lol. Strange as taking her there seemed actually to be detrimental to our relationship even from her side I wonder. I'm pretty sure I lost a lot of ground trying to win her heart in our arguments over the past few weeks.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:44:26 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2017, 04:30:47 PM »
Yeah I kind of told myself to dismiss these thoughts after being with her the first time. The loggerheads we got to second time of being together that she for some unexplained reason didn't want me to visit Kherson. Then the shopping trip which yes I was partly to blame but didn't think it would go much beyond as I had envisaged and cultural differences made it all come back. Even by FSU standards it seems she is a lot more uptight about the order of visiting. I know I should have gotten this straight first off but didn't realise she meant she wanted to visit me because of language issue which seemed better later as she got used to English more.

Anyway, how to win her heart I am not entirely sure but I'm guessing it's not done at the shopping mall, lol. Strange as taking her there seemed actually to be detrimental to our relationship even from her side I wonder. I'm pretty sure I lost a lot of ground trying to win her heart in our arguments over the past few weeks.

Trench, you are not getting it. You will not win this girls heart. Move on. Let her move on.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »

Trench, you've taken a beating here but look on the bright side, if we didn't pressure you to move on from the last two ladies you wanted to hook up with, you may have wasted more time and a lot more money. We may have saved you $10,000. Since we saved you so much, could you take us shopping?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2017, 07:50:25 AM »
Trench, you've taken a beating here but look on the bright side, if we didn't pressure you to move on from the last two ladies you wanted to hook up with, you may have wasted more time and a lot more money. We may have saved you $10,000. Since we saved you so much, could you take us shopping?

Love the pun :D Well, yes you may have well have done. Girl on second time were together was talking about how a friend of hers who is also dating an English guy, he is 'apparently' paying her £ or $200 a month so she can go out and buy clothes, even while he is not there! (not married either) I think she was kind of being suggestive that I should do the same, lol. That and she needs some new winter wear as her fur coat was '3 years old now' - well I've seen it on her vk page and it looks fine to me. Though I am not presently communicating with girl I am kind of on the fence still on this one as I kind of care about her and like her. Her interest in me providing for her at such an early stage (though we did both agree we were/wanted a 'serious' relationship - something she seems to capitalize on as a reason I should spend out so) kind of gives out vibes which makes me question what her interest really is with me. Other times she can be quite affectionate though.

Offline jone

« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2017, 08:06:00 AM »
Trench's relationship is with this forum.  Not a woman. 

He comes back here like a lost puppy dog.  Alternately justifying his infatuation with this woman and castigating her for not being the woman he wants her to be.

I can tell from my own personal experience that the right relationship with a woman will be very apparent.  If she is not the right woman, the next woman will come along in less than 60 seconds.  I am not writing this for Trench.  He has demonstrated that the only advice he will consider is that which (in his mind) justifies the relationship.  But there was something Bill said, probably two years ago, that stuck in my head.  He said that you should be the best man that you can be and that if the woman does not love that particular man, then she is not the right one.  And immediately go on to the next one.

Life is short.  Do not dwell on something that will not work.  Instead, be the best man you can be and move forward.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2017, 08:09:52 AM »
One Ukrainian Gal I had a fairly serious relationship going with was working some hours at a second job just to earn around $100 extra for the entire month.  This was back many years ago.
I feared she was going to have exhaustion breakdown, so I told her to quit that second job and I would send her $100 each month.
She quickly turned it down and was actually hurt that I would suggest it.
This is probably how most of the 'good' Gals would react.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2017, 10:46:56 AM »
One Ukrainian Gal I had a fairly serious relationship going with was working some hours at a second job just to earn around $100 extra for the entire month.  This was back many years ago.
I feared she was going to have exhaustion breakdown, so I told her to quit that second job and I would send her $100 each month.
She quickly turned it down and was actually hurt that I would suggest it.
This is probably how most of the 'good' Gals would react.

I think this highlights my problem ML, in that the girl is not a good girl, not that she's really bad but she is the way she is and you can't really change someone. I think she doesn't go out with the idea to scam someone (or me, well I hope not) but she has her own ideas about shopping and doesn't care whether it crosses the line/looks bad on her at the detriment of what is thought of her. This is why I think she will struggle to find someone else, local or internationally unless it is a real rich dude who doesn't mind paying for all her shopping wishes and does not worry if she is just with him for this purpose more than she is with because she wants to be with him. I mean she is rather pretty and a decent figure so I think otherwise she would be with someone locally but the local guys are put of by the relatively high maintenance costs attached. So no I don't think she is really bad just a moderately bad girl whereas a good girl for most men including myself would obviously be the ideal. That's the way I see it.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2017, 02:14:24 PM »
I think this highlights my problem ML, in that the girl is not a good girl, not that she's really bad but she is the way she is and you can't really change someone. I think she doesn't go out with the idea to scam someone (or me, well I hope not) but she has her own ideas about shopping and doesn't care whether it crosses the line/looks bad on her at the detriment of what is thought of her. This is why I think she will struggle to find someone else, local or internationally unless it is a real rich dude who doesn't mind paying for all her shopping wishes and does not worry if she is just with him for this purpose more than she is with because she wants to be with him. I mean she is rather pretty and a decent figure so I think otherwise she would be with someone locally but the local guys are put of by the relatively high maintenance costs attached. So no I don't think she is really bad just a moderately bad girl whereas a good girl for most men including myself would obviously be the ideal. That's the way I see it.

Am I the only one on here who desperately hopes Kherson girl shows up with her side of the relationship? It would be epic.

HDL

Offline Jumper

« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2017, 02:18:44 PM »
She won't *play* that locally.
The difference is locally ,a man wanting to pursue  would
be happy to show off what he could get for her.It would be an understanding she needn't play at.
Other men wouldn't want to pursue in the first place,also understood fully beforehand on both parties. Black and white ,no grey area.
 You fall in a grey area that doesn't fit her experience so far, or culture.
I don't doubt she has little idea where you are coming from, just as you dont understand her.

I can't imagine you truly envision her as an equal partner,one who wants to build a life together as a team player.
Why on earth do you waste a second of your time over it, or hers I've no idea. Not compatible,  not really comfortable with each other or on the same page.This shouldn't be work, it should be the have fun stage together just discovering if you actually have feelings beyond infatuation.
 It would be easy and relaxed with the right person for you, (and you, her) who after two visits adores you.

Offline JayH

« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2017, 02:48:33 PM »

Am I the only one on here who desperately hopes Kherson girl shows up with her side of the relationship? It would be epic.

HDL

Not alone -- now that would be interesting!

As it happens --we do have a few fsuw who read forums. Some I know not far from Kherson do for sure.
Before anyone asks -- they use it to get ideas on what to write to guys about !
Not sure what they would ever make of a TC though !
There is a category of fsuw who get very pissed off at a western guy and then go searching the internet !
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM