It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Odesa trip - Part 6  (Read 6873 times)

Offline Albert

Odesa trip - Part 6
« on: May 23, 2005, 03:07:08 AM »
Gal 4 was last of the Odesa women I had scheduled meetings with before leaving USA.    I had already scheduled a second date with Gal 3 (the squirter) and I have not ruled out Gal one at this point.   I do have 4 backup gals, but 3 want to bring interpreters, so it is about  zero percent that I will try to contact them.  The one remaining wants to meet quite badly (as she keeps sending messages) but she says she works virtually all day, 7 days a week, so I don't know what we are supposed to do.  I may contact her in a day or so when I see some free time and see what happens.

As I noted before,  setting up meetings with Odesa women was about 180 degrees opposite of my experinece in many other FSU cities over 20 trips.  And, never before did I have the experience  as with gal two changing the meeting length at time of meeting.  Yes, several of you have noted a possible yuck factor, but then you must also address why this was my first experience with such in over 150 meetings with FSU gals.  Also factor this in:  I have a portfolio of pictures posted that shows me from almost every possible angle, so my looks would have been no surprise to her or any other woman.  I think it was something other than a yuck factor, but I am losing no sleep over it.

Also, as I noted before, when I sensed problems with Odesa women, I put into motion plan C which was to bring in women from other cities.  Two I had met before and two others I had not.  Of the latter two, one had been someone that I had misssed connections with in another city on another trip, and the second had contacted me noting that she did not live in Odesa, but in a nearby city.

The next posting will be about Gal 5, who will be one of two from another city that I have already previosly spent time with, and talked with them about visiting me in Odesa.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541457
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1973
Most Online Ever: 12701