It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Caring dating and introduction agencies in St. Petersburg, or pickup buddies ?  (Read 38826 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Each day courtesy of BBC News I get assailed by feminist bemoaning on how women aren't quite getting all that they want or how society should be more for woman.

So, interesting .. I watch the same news and 'miss' these subliminal messages ....

As Boethius advised, I strongly advise you to show your viewpoints to 'your lady'  - for her sake.... 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Can anyone recommend me some introduction agencies in St. Petersburg that actually care about you as a lonely person, instead of just thinking of you as a statistic to drain money from ? I prefer those that will arrange a meet with a  girl.
 And also, does anyone know any pickup artist, dating coach in St  Petersburg that really cares. Because I met a pickup coach that charged a ridiculous price ($1000), and didn't care that I was single and lonely? I wasted my time travelling across the city to meet him in some diner, and all he did was eat his salad and didn't listen to me, made me pay for the tea I didn't finish and promptly left.
I need those who can at least work things out to help me, because I feel left alone in this city with no one to help me.

Anyway back to the point of this thread, Sprotz how are you getting on? ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
No, it wasn't a choice. As with most women who work, it was a necessity. The difference between me and most women, though, is I am highly educated and have the ability to earn a six figure income, so my life is more comfortable than that of the average woman.

You are either an ignorant sod or a troll. I have not decided which. Women have always worked. They worked in factories, as nurses, midwives, in shops, in offices, as domestic help. What they did not have access to, for the most part, was high paying jobs because their ability to access education was restricted.  It has only been largely since the 1970's that women have had the same access as men to education and the labour market opportunities afforded with that higher education, though there were exceptions before then. So your view that women are "taking jobs from men" is BS. Only weak men who can't compete lose jobs to women. Look at the numbers of male vs female partners in investment banks, law firms, accounting firms, in operating rooms, etc. then come back and say men are underrepresented. Reality proves you are wrong.

My point was that even a devil worshiping b*itch feminist does most of the housework in a home.  'Twas always thus, and likely always will be.

Attitudes such as yours is why mothers tell their daughters to never be dependent on a man. FSUW know this well, and almost all of them work outside the home.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 09:36:55 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
No, it wasn't a choice. As with most women who work, it was a necessity. The difference between me and most women, though, is I am highly educated and have the ability to earn a six figure income, so my life is more comfortable than that of the average woman.

You are either an ignorant sod or a troll. I have not decided which. Women have always worked. They worked in factories, as nurses, midwives, in shops, in offices, as domestic help. What they did not have access to, for the most part, was high paying jobs because their ability to access education was restricted.  It has only been largely since the 1970's that women have had the same access as men to education and the labour market opportunities afforded with that higher education, though there were exceptions before then. So your view that women are "taking jobs from men" is BS. Only weak men who can't compete lose jobs to women. Look at the numbers of male vs female partners in investment banks, law firms, accounting firms, in operating rooms, etc. then come back and say men are underrepresented. Reality proves you are wrong.

My point was that even a devil worshiping b*itch feminist does most of the housework in a home.  'Twas always thus, and likely always will be.

Attitudes such as yours is why mothers tell their daughters to never be dependent on a man. FSUW know this well, and almost all of them work outside the home.

:ROFL: Laughed my head off at that one!

Says it all really, your a 1980's put your career first career woman, you chose that choice because you wanted a six figure salary and a career simple as there. All the 'it was necessity' & 'there was no choice' are just reasons to justify it, you don't need to in order to justify and defend your choice just be honest with yourself and state to anyone who asks you did it because you wanted a career and lots of money - that is the honest truth here.

Lets face it not all men and women have the ability to earn a six figure income so to state it is a 'necessity' is just clinging to the easiest most ardent justification around for women going out to work. Many men and women survive on far less than six figure salary so no it wasn't a necessity it was a choice. This chimes well with the aggressiveness of your posts in that like many career women you feel that you need to push your way aggressively to the top and men are in the way who don't stand aside or back down or weak as you put it if they are disenfranchised as a result of this aggressive career push by women.

In the FSU, particularly in Ukraine and surrounding regions the life of a single woman is for most not a wealthy one. The set up is they earn about a third or so of what men do. This is done not to demean women but to help aid the family and social harmony, so that people have a happy life not a unhappy unfulfilled life in pursuit of careers. Employers don't care about anyone no matter what their literature says, once you walk out the door after you leave an employer you are forgotten about 5 minutes after. If you want love you won't find it with a Company that is why I put my search for a FSW ahead of my career. Without the love of a good woman a top career seems a poor substitute anyway.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:12:26 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline jone

Trench,

You dig yourself deeper and deeper holes.  Many women I know in Ukraine make much more money than the men that surround them.  Simply put, you have already opined that men drink alot in Ukraine and that there is a vagabond element.  Now you are saying that women are subjugated and make less because the system is set up that way.  The simple answer is that many women are raising children after their deadbeat dads left and will have nothing to do with them.  You are very warped in your perspective. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BdHvA

I have managed to read this thread and the replies twice.

My only observation is that some posters should obtain the services of a professional sex worker. Others should exit there caves, some learn to cook (seriously toad in the hole) and a few should should try to get a diploma for basic common sense. IF some of the comments offend others, I would ask your selves why? That some think they know everything about a foreign country but still are seeking a service (introduction agencies) to meet women says they are as stupid as trolls.

But please continue  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:06:53 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Boethius

So again a poster who knows my life better than I do.

Money was not a factor in choosing my career. I chose something I had interest in. I'm still making half or less what men with my qualifications make. They usually aren't doing housework. When you have children to feed and put through university, a six figure income, 48% of which goes to the government, doesn't go far.

Ukraine is no different than the West in that women get paid less. This is partly in the differences in the work they do. The highest paid working class job in Ukraine was miner, and women don't do that work. Women working white collar jobs and self employed women in Ukraine make as much as men.  There was an American poster here based in Kyiv whose wife was making most of the family's money. That is not uncommon in Ukraine.

You're unmarried and in your mid thirties, your prime earning years. I suspect your justification of a mate being more important than money is to cover in your own mind your lack of professional success to date. Nothing wrong with priorities but be honest with yourself.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline HoundDaddyLee

:ROFL: Laughed my head off at that one!

Says it all really, your a 1980's put your career first career woman, you chose that choice because you wanted a six figure salary and a career simple as there. All the 'it was necessity' & 'there was no choice' are just reasons to justify it, you don't need to in order to justify and defend your choice just be honest with yourself and state to anyone who asks you did it because you wanted a career and lots of money - that is the honest truth here.

Lets face it not all men and women have the ability to earn a six figure income so to state it is a 'necessity' is just clinging to the easiest most ardent justification around for women going out to work. Many men and women survive on far less than six figure salary so no it wasn't a necessity it was a choice. This chimes well with the aggressiveness of your posts in that like many career women you feel that you need to push your way aggressively to the top and men are in the way who don't stand aside or back down or weak as you put it if they are disenfranchised as a result of this aggressive career push by women.

In the FSU, particularly in Ukraine and surrounding regions the life of a single woman is for most not a wealthy one. The set up is they earn about a third or so of what men do. This is done not to demean women but to help aid the family and social harmony, so that people have a happy life not a unhappy unfulfilled life in pursuit of careers. Employers don't care about anyone no matter what their literature says, once you walk out the door after you leave an employer you are forgotten about 5 minutes after. If you want love you won't find it with a Company that is why I put my search for a FSW ahead of my career. Without the love of a good woman a top career seems a poor substitute anyway.

Trench,

How did you gain such deep knowledge of the state of women in Ukraine? Which trip was it? The first one where you spent most of the time in your hotel room afraid to speak to anyone? We all know the last one you spent losing your virginity for a week (at least that is how you are acting about it).

I am not sure what you do for a living, but it seems you are in the IT field (if this is incorrect, sorry). If you are any good, you should be banking a good salary. Or maybe it is the feminists fault that you don't get paid what you feel you are worth?

Really, it seems like you hate women. It is how you are coming across. Look in the mirror. UK women don't hate you because they are feminists. They probably hate you because you hate them. Think about that. How long can you hide this attitude from Kherson girl?

But please dig your heels in more.

Offline jone

I have managed to read this thread and the replies twice.

But please continue  :popcorn:

Why would you subject yourself to it twice?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
Why would you subject yourself to it twice?

Because, the first time through, he thought it must be a total wind-up - so he read it again to make sure, but came to the sad realisation that the principal character in this thread (NOT the one who started it) appears to have no redeeming values whatsoever.

Offline jone

Kiwi,

You always give me a chuckle.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
So again a poster who knows my life better than I do.

Money was not a factor in choosing my career. I chose something I had interest in. I'm still making half or less what men with my qualifications make. They usually aren't doing housework. When you have children to feed and put through university, a six figure income, 48% of which goes to the government, doesn't go far.

Ukraine is no different than the West in that women get paid less. This is partly in the differences in the work they do. The highest paid working class job in Ukraine was miner, and women don't do that work. Women working white collar jobs and self employed women in Ukraine make as much as men.  There was an American poster here based in Kyiv whose wife was making most of the family's money. That is not uncommon in Ukraine.

You're unmarried and in your mid thirties, your prime earning years. I suspect your justification of a mate being more important than money is to cover in your own mind your lack of professional success to date. Nothing wrong with priorities but be honest with yourself.

Boethius in the UK it is illegal to pay a woman less for doing the same job as a man, Employers that do so would soon find themselves in court on the losing side and in hot water over it. It simply is not worth there while to try to pay women less. I have never seen it in my working life in the UK, both men and the women I have worked with all got paid the same rate/salary. If there was any difference in salary it was down to how long the person had been there, etc and on that front some women got paid more than me. I'm sure its the same in Europe as it tends to be EU law that supports equal pay and I get the impression the US is similar.

Here are some sources that back up women getting paid less than men in Ukraine:

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/gender-pay-gap-ukraine/

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/ukrainian-women-earn-wages/

and here's one on alcoholism among men in the FSU:

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/why-women-outnumber-men-in-russia-and-ukraine/

Money may not have been a factor in choosing your career, but you chose to work 10-12 hour days and all the work and salary that went with that. You may have been taxed at 48 percent on some or all of your earnings depending on where you are but again you could have chosen a job where you worked less, got paid less, got taxed less but were then able to have more family time even if it meant less money - many people choose this but you chose not too.

Yes Boethius I'll be honest with myself, I always wanted a family and prized this above any career not matter how good I was at any particular career, but because we have got in the sorry state of either gender hacking each other up in the career field we have ended up with such a f*cked up system that neither gender benefits, career wise or social life/family wise. My father used to always say things were better before Thatcher too over in this country in the 80s and since then people have looked out for their own selfish interests and I think he was right. I think we have been so long under this system of equal pay, career feminism, etc that we don't realize how much better society worked before when there were more defined gender roles. Instead we are competing against each other and both coming off short changed and the pity of it is many of us have been socialized so much in that mode such as you Boethius that you don't realize it.   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦

Trench,

How did you gain such deep knowledge of the state of women in Ukraine? Which trip was it? The first one where you spent most of the time in your hotel room afraid to speak to anyone? We all know the last one you spent losing your virginity for a week (at least that is how you are acting about it).

I am not sure what you do for a living, but it seems you are in the IT field (if this is incorrect, sorry). If you are any good, you should be banking a good salary. Or maybe it is the feminists fault that you don't get paid what you feel you are worth?

Really, it seems like you hate women. It is how you are coming across. Look in the mirror. UK women don't hate you because they are feminists. They probably hate you because you hate them. Think about that. How long can you hide this attitude from Kherson girl?

But please dig your heels in more.

The first one I spent a week with a girl, she was nice but there was no chemistry. The second one I thin you are referring to above, last summer. I met a girl briefly but it did not work out, I did not spend all my time in the hotel room, it was a nice hotel, but I chose to explore more about Ukrainian culture as felt at that stage that was how best my time would be served rather than missing out on that and spending much of my time trying to line up other women in the few short days I had.

No I do not work in IT, I am from the UK and the sort of model you are seemingly applying to me does not exist in the UK, i.e the geeky nerdy IT guy that lacks social skills and is off at everyone else because they don't understand and hence falls into this wimpy weak social alienation way of relating to the world. That is a US stereotype and few UK guys even in IT tend to conform to that we have a different culture. Believe me if I was at all like that I would change job/attitude do something that is far removed from that to break that mould, that is not who I am. I am just saying society is not good here in the west like it is in the FSU - sure they no doubt have their problems but not the sort of social breakdown of society we have. Lets face it this is why we go looking in the FSU, why else do we go? Its the whole point of this forum's being.

Offline BdHvA

Trenchcoat, I have read a number of threads where you are a poster or OP. They do provide a measure of entertainment.

But I am curious when you cross a road/motor way in the UK do you look both to the left and right? I assume this is a level crossing.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline pitbull

• Trips: None (yet)
I don't know Boethius you seem to be constantly after an all out Bitchfest on here. You can either accept or reject what I say and either of us can get sources to back up what we're saying.

I think you have been socialized with western feminist values and you don't realize it as it is all you have known. You see things through the eyes of a western woman not a western man and there is a great deal of difference in that. Society in the west is not kind to many western men we are assailed from all sides. You have the same 'aggression' towards me here as many WW have towards there men, boyfriends, husbands, etc. All a result of feminists aggressive push for equality in the workplace. I'm not sure how you could go about looking at yourself and really re-evaluating what you have been brought up with. Yes a FSW would stand her ground on certain things but there is no conflict/aggression to move into the others gender role as that's not how they are geared. Just try looking at the problems WM have these days and that may help you understand the situation better. Plus fill out your profile, no-one has a clue of where you are coming from if your an anonymous phantom.

I am an FSUW and was brought up in that society, however I completely agree with Boe on everything she says.
Furthermore, having lived in the US for over 10 years and knowing many an AW and having many as friends, I confirm  - women have it much harder than men. Women do a lion share of all housework including raising children, while holding a full time job (most of them). They effectively work much longer hours than men. And this is in the West where men are much better about sharing the burden that in FSU.

Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline pitbull

NO .. you don't .. IF you did, you wouldn't keep posting BS.

Boethius has been consistently and patiently trying to help you .. You've even managed to exasperate and may possibly be alienating her.

Your theories are wacky and I beg you to wake up as otherwise you will be one of those guys who fails and claim he was 'scammed' ... then disappear

This dude is a typical controlling loser who wouldn't get laid in a brothel, with zero social skills. THE specimen that gives mail-order-bride industry a bad name.  :-[

Offline pitbull

PS - I've also been an insomniac most of my life.  My father generally functioned on four hours sleep, and I get about 4 1/2 most days, about 7 on weekends.  But when I sleep, I am dead to the world, I can sleep through anything.

I wish I could function on 5 hours of sleep :( I need 9 ideally, and hardly get 6 most nights.  >:(

Offline pitbull

In the FSU, particularly in Ukraine and surrounding regions the life of a single woman is for most not a wealthy one. The set up is they earn about a third or so of what men do. This is done not to demean women but to help aid the family and social harmony, so that people have a happy life not a unhappy unfulfilled life in pursuit of careers.

Are you shitting me? Grossly underpaying women for the same work as men do is done "to help aid family and social harmony?"
You are a troll, right? This cannot be written by someone with IQ over 80 who is not otherwise a troll.

Offline Nightwish

Are you shitting me? Grossly underpaying women for the same work as men do is done "to help aid family and social harmony?"
You are a troll, right? This cannot be written by someone with IQ over 80 who is not otherwise a troll.

No need to be confused about it.. You nailed it on the first guess..

Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦

I am an FSUW and was brought up in that society, however I completely agree with Boe on everything she says.
Furthermore, having lived in the US for over 10 years and knowing many an AW and having many as friends, I confirm  - women have it much harder than men. Women do a lion share of all housework including raising children, while holding a full time job (most of them). They effectively work much longer hours than men. And this is in the West where men are much better about sharing the burden that in FSU.

You've basically been socialized into western society, you've been in the US for 10 years its going to find its way into many women. Its how FSU marriages can fall apart, the WM takes the FSW back to the west and she get socialized into western ways, some pick it up more quickly than others, some may not at all. Essentially the man can end up with his FSW turning into a WW precisely why he choose to go to the FSU looking for a wife in the first place, lol. Divorce can often ensue, take the example of the guy from South Africa in the married section here who is getting divorced. Yes women can quickly find out which side their bread is best buttered but to the detriment of long term happiness. For heaven's sake my girl in Ukraine does not even have a bank account, a grown woman and no bank account. Now some guys (it tends to be rich Americans not offence guys ;) ) they come along and throw all sorts of money, gifts, promises of this and that at these FSU girls. They have no idea of how poor they are and the background and upbringing they have come from. They take girl back to the US or wherever and soon she is so spoilt by it all she becomes power hungry like western women. In the end the guy loses any bearing on the situation and the girl starts to disrespect him just like WW do to many men. Its western society at fault not the man, for thousands of years we used the same model then in the 70s onwards in the west feminists wanted to turn it all on its head, experimentation is fine but the feminist experiment is a failed experiment and it needs to end. Pitbull you have been socialized into western ways as you see how much you get and are taking Boethius side not only as a fellow female but also now as a fully westernized women.

Yeah funny cartoon Nightwish, appreicate the effort you went to in creating it :D
You STILL looking!

Offline Brasscasing

Hmmm..

You know, with all these supposed chronically sleep deprived, ostensibly underpaid western(ized) women - who apparently are forced to toil under a draconian domestic structure of disproportionate housework, work longer hours and have it much harder than men - that they're all not advertising on Eastern European facing marriage sites for an FSU man to liberate them and give them the life they deserve. :rolleyes: :P

Brass
...Build the wall. Even Heaven has a gate...

"Because without America there is no free world" ~ Canada Free Press

Offline jone

It is a fact of life that if you bring a woman from Eastern Europe to the West that she will become Westernized.  Trenchie's opinion that because they are Westernized, they soon will throw down the gauntlet and demand their Western Rights is EXACTLY what happens to a couple that is not equally yoked.   The simple fact is that Marriage is a partnership.  Both parties bring 110% to the table and both feel that their job is to work very hard at the marriage.

I have never met a harder working subset of women than those coming from Eastern Europe.  Even the ill tempered ones (and I have met a few) will work very hard to make their lives comfortable - and their family's.

To enter such a relationship with the niggling feeling that the woman is there to use the man as a mule is one that can only be explored by looking in a mirror.  Deep down the man has to know that the match is a good one.  If he can't rely on a supreme confidence that the woman wants her life with him, and not as a part of Western Society, then he should pass and go on to the next woman. 

We are watching Trench's own reflection in how he describes women and what he thinks might happen in a relationship with a woman he is with.  Quite honestly, I think we're all watching 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'.

Marriage is a partnership.  Plain and simple.   And just because you have entered into marriage with a partner does not mean that your problems are going to go away.  In many cases, they are brought to light by the closeness you hold with your partner. 

Trench you need to get a floor length mirror and have a good look.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

It is a fact of life that if you bring a woman from Eastern Europe to the West that she will become Westernized.  Trenchie's opinion that because they are Westernized, they soon will throw down the gauntlet and demand their Western Rights is EXACTLY what happens to a couple that is not equally yoked.   The simple fact is that Marriage is a partnership.  Both parties bring 110% to the table and both feel that their job is to work very hard at the marriage.

I have never met a harder working subset of women than those coming from Eastern Europe.  Even the ill tempered ones (and I have met a few) will work very hard to make their lives comfortable - and their family's.

To enter such a relationship with the niggling feeling that the woman is there to use the man as a mule is one that can only be explored by looking in a mirror.  Deep down the man has to know that the match is a good one.  If he can't rely on a supreme confidence that the woman wants her life with him, and not as a part of Western Society, then he should pass and go on to the next woman. 

We are watching Trench's own reflection in how he describes women and what he thinks might happen in a relationship with a woman he is with.  Quite honestly, I think we're all watching 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'.

Marriage is a partnership.  Plain and simple.   And just because you have entered into marriage with a partner does not mean that your problems are going to go away.  In many cases, they are brought to light by the closeness you hold with your partner. 

Trench you need to get a floor length mirror and have a good look.

+1000

But Jon, Trench could very well be the least "self-aware" individual I have ever been exposed to. I am not a psychologist, but he is displaying his disdain for women (other than maid, cook or sex toy). If she has ideas or other needs she is a westernized feminist. I am starting to think Trench is trolling us, because he seems to get more outrageous with each post. I truly hope if this is really how he is, he gets help before entering into a relationship with a woman from anywhere.

If by chance you are not trolling... Then why do you want to bring a woman to your country and risk having her be westernized? Seriously dude, you sound like an ISIS member without the religious dogma.
 :wallbash:
HDL 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Exactly Brass, lol and at least Jone sees that women will become westernized in all likelihood if you bring them to the west. Yes Jone I feel that we are both as one and on the same level and I agree that where those that aren't are likely to have the affects of westernization of a woman to the detriment of their relationship. So on this I believe myself to be unbelievably lucky that I can still scarcely believe it and it is wonderful to me :D

I think the 'peanut gallery' as 2tallbill so rightly puts it has taken what I said and exaggerated it and made get joy out of it. I really don't know why some of these threads have to get so intense. I think this thread should be turned back over to Sprotz now who is the guy who is in real need of our help on here. Lets try and do what we can for the poor chap shall we?

Offline SANDRO43

But I am curious when you cross a road/motor way in the UK do you look both to the left and right?
Almost apropos of that, I remember a group of Japanese tourists standing long ago on a London sidewalk before the pedestrian crossing...and preening themselves :D, having misinterpreted the meaning of the sign and believing the town Council to be appearance-conscious ;D.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 11:23:13 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM