It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: women wanting babies  (Read 17509 times)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: women wanting babies
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2018, 09:32:43 AM »
That's not how I think at all, of course its best to get with a woman you really feel it for, I've said all along I want one where there is chemistry. Yet some people really want children and struggle to find someone, no doubt more so it later years. Some others want other things so bad that they don't have access to on there own. So it may make sense for them to get together, its not the ideal but that's life, could still be better than both sides having nothing that they want. All I am doing here is seeing what members here think and exploring the possibility for said OP. Hearing of guys that might have gone down this route may be of interest to OP and other forum members in general.

Well from what you're written I 've got a good idea how you think.   So say the OP has a child with someone for that express purpose.
then they divorce later or the woman realizes it was a mistake to marry him.  And leaves with the child.  Now what?!!  He's lost a child and is back to square one.  The courts usually side with a mother for custody unless she's a drug addict or something bad.

OP could read your idea but I seriously doubt he gives it any consideration.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 10:09:12 AM »
Well from what you're written I 've got a good idea how you think.   So say the OP has a child with someone for that express purpose.
then they divorce later or the woman realizes it was a mistake to marry him.  And leaves with the child.  Now what?!!  He's lost a child and is back to square one.  The courts usually side with a mother for custody unless she's a drug addict or something bad.

OP could read your idea but I seriously doubt he gives it any consideration.

Depends what the situation is in the country where they are living.

In recent years in the UK the situation looks like it may have surprisingly gotten better. Apparently now in the UK both parents are entitled to have the child on a 50/50 split basis, not an ideal situation as the child would go back and forth periodically between parents but better than it used to be. It used to be like you say the mother by default was seen as entitled to keep the child, but with all the campaign for gender equality here I'm guessing it would quite rightly be seen as unfair/unequal on men and so the position changed. This is great news for us men as if its on a 50/50 basis the woman can no longer claim CSA (Child Support Allowance) since both are caring for the child on an equal basis. It also allows the guy more access to his child which before he would not get.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2018, 10:30:01 AM »

Left out 25% of his income in child support for one child. Here in America with the change in the law he'd be responsible for the taxes on that. No wonder the White race is on the decline in the West.

??

You lost me...

Offline msmob

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2018, 10:45:10 AM »
Hence why I said it varies from region to region in Russia.

The places in the FSU I have been are:

Moscow
Kiev (twice)
Odessa
Nikolaev

Now I'm sure that pales in comparison to your experience but it is experience nonetheless. I believe any experience is worthy not just those that have purposely gone out to make themselves 'the' authority on the subject concerned ;D

'Ri-ight' ..so Moscow - with FAR more women than all the other places combined  - has less attractive women ? !   

Indeed I've been to FAR more places in the FSU than most on here and if you go to these places in late Spring / Summer - you'll find more attractive women than in Autumn or Winter

Whilst I realise attractiveness is subjective - the very nature of the FSU means that folks interbred and moved from one SSR to another

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2018, 10:56:26 AM »
I believe the rate of birth defects also increases as a woman ages.

Same with men. Fathers over 45 have 5X the risk of having children with birth defects than those under 45.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:01:14 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 10:59:26 AM »
Just a thought here, what if OP here went for a straight up deal with a girl? say she agreed to have children with him if he agreed to fund a certain lifestyle - say uni education, pay for a car for her, comfortable way of life, etc. whatever she liked. I imagine there are a lot of pretty young girls in dirt poor areas that would jump at the chance in return for a life that she could only dream off but never have in the area she is living in. :popcorn:

Then she gets to the West, finds a handsome young man she is actually interested in, and you have a broken family plus the privilege of paying her for years to come.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:25:21 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2018, 11:06:51 AM »
In response to more Trenchcoat twaddle

Same with men. Fathers over 45 have 5X the risk of having children with birth defects than those under 45.

You beat me to it ..

In response to Trenchcoat's 'experience' of fatherhood

Then she gets to the West, finds a handsome young men she is actually interested in, and you have a broken family plus the privilege of paying her for years to come.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2018, 11:27:55 AM »
??

You lost me...

Not difficult to do ;D I believe Maxx means in the US.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2018, 11:29:41 AM »
Then she gets to the West, finds a handsome young man she is actually interested in, and you have a broken family plus the privilege of paying her for years to come.

Could be, depending on the situation, I did say it was not a perfect solution but at least the guy would have the child he dreamed off.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2018, 11:32:21 AM »
Posted by someone who has never raised children. It’s a stupid contemplation, not to mention, highly irresponsible.

Offline msmob

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2018, 11:49:41 AM »
Posted by someone who has never raised children. It’s a stupid contemplation, not to mention, highly irresponsible.

+1

Trench is clearly seeking attention, today )

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2018, 02:12:05 PM »
Another choice as Kyn has mentioned is that OP instead considers a Philopine woman. There nearer to where he is and the young ladies will no doubt go for guys a lot older than he is. Many are after kids and a comfortable lifestyle from what I hear.

Offline ML

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2018, 03:06:00 PM »

Ah . . . that might help explain my brain defects.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »
Another choice as Kyn has mentioned is that OP instead considers a Philopine woman. There nearer to where he is and the young ladies will no doubt go for guys a lot older than he is. Many are after kids and a comfortable lifestyle from what I hear.

I presume you mean "Filipina."

As for the second bit I've bolded, have you forgotten your meds for today?  You've written utter rubbish in about ten different posts which, even for you, is way over the top.  Why on earth should Filipinas be any different from any other race?  There is probably the same proportion of pretty well ANY race that's comfortable with having an age-gap relationship, and that's normally a pretty small group.  I know a couple of American girls in their early twenties who are blissfully happy with their American husbands who are 55 and 60.  I also know plenty of women who would never, EVER, consider anyone more than a couple of years older than themselves.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2018, 11:28:36 PM »

I presume you mean "Filipina."

As for the second bit I've bolded, have you forgotten your meds for today?  You've written utter rubbish in about ten different posts which, even for you, is way over the top.  Why on earth should Filipinas be any different from any other race?  There is probably the same proportion of pretty well ANY race that's comfortable with having an age-gap relationship, and that's normally a pretty small group.  I know a couple of American girls in their early twenties who are blissfully happy with their American husbands who are 55 and 60.  I also know plenty of women who would never, EVER, consider anyone more than a couple of years older than themselves.

I knew a guy who was married to a Filipina named Laura. She told me that all a guy has to be is not too fat and no matter how old he is he can get a 20 something wife or girlfriend. I asked her, 'Is it true that Filipina women want white husbands?" She looked at me like I was nuts. She said, "Of course!" I said "Why?" She said "Because you get better looking children. They are taller, have lighter skin and their noses look better." Meaning the noses have a bridge that is often lacking with Filipinos.

I met some of this guys friends who had Filipina wives. Usually they were married to woman half their ages. Problem is often these woman can be really bitchy and turn into complete psychos when crossed. I talked to one guy and he told me he had lock himself in the bathroom because his Filipina wife was outside the door waiting for him with a knife.

A poster here is Filipino American. I conversation with him he told me his mother warned him to never marry a Filipina girl.

You might say these are stereotypes, and perhaps they are, but they are coming from Pilipinos. It was pointed out to me that the elite in the Philippines usually marry foreigners such as Chinese and Koreans.   
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:30:38 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2018, 10:55:00 AM »
She told me that all a guy has to be is not too fat and no matter how old he is he can get a 20 something wife or girlfriend.

I think this could be useful info for OP, Filipino may have their downsides but they no doubt also have their upsides also. Crucially they are willing to accept older men and so I think OP has to be realistic, he may get a FSW of childbearing age and many girls in their thirties may still be interested in considering/meeting him. Many men his age have still managed it but the numbers of women willing to consider a guy at that age are likely to be a fair bit less that it could make his search harder.

I myself am not that far of OP's age so if I am still looking at that age then I think Filipinos girls is an option I would consider. For him they are far nearer than they are for the UK so they may well be worth bearing in mind. At age 46-47 ish his age could well be on the younger side and still quite respectable looking proposition for many a Filipino girl. Just a case of him finding one that is truely into him and him getting her into the family way straight away and avoid any career talk I think :)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2018, 12:17:03 PM »
I think this could be useful info for OP, Filipino may have their downsides but they no doubt also have their upsides also. Crucially they are willing to accept older men and so I think OP has to be realistic, he may get a FSW of childbearing age and many girls in their thirties may still be interested in considering/meeting him. Many men his age have still managed it but the numbers of women willing to consider a guy at that age are likely to be a fair bit less that it could make his search harder.

I myself am not that far of OP's age so if I am still looking at that age then I think Filipinos girls is an option I would consider. For him they are far nearer than they are for the UK so they may well be worth bearing in mind. At age 46-47 ish his age could well be on the younger side and still quite respectable looking proposition for many a Filipino girl. Just a case of him finding one that is truely into him and him getting her into the family way straight away and avoid any career talk I think :)

Trench..when the hell was the last time you talked to a Filipino woman?!  Or have been in the Philippines or Asia?  You are talking straight outta your arse.  Just shut up about the career talk dude.  It's getting beyond annoying now.

Offline andrewj

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2018, 10:28:41 PM »
I am not considering fillipino women . Thats final.
Eastern Euopean is the only option and i could pass for late 30's eary 40's . Russian women can also be psychos and I have plenty of first hand experience

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2018, 10:44:56 PM »
Eastern Euopean is the only option and i could pass for late 30's eary 40's . Russian women can also be psychos and I have plenty of first hand experience

Andrew, that literary made me LOL!  :clapping:  Good way to start a morning. Besides that they also age rather rapidly.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2018, 06:29:17 AM »

The age thing I recall has come up on here before as a separate thread. I believe the consensus reached in the end on that thread was that we all like to think we look younger than our years but in reality we look about the age we are. So, I will make no claim to look younger than I am. Apparently in your forties people lose about half of the calogen in their skin and this affects us looking older, those that smoke can also look older at a younger, also those with a lot of sun damage to their skin. That said its possible that someone may still look attractive for their age, FSW in their thirties & many even in their forties can look attractive. The odd few men or women may look slightly younger than their age by the odd 2-3 years but I wouldn't really push it more than that for most people. The odd few people can look a fair bit older than their age also, premature graying, wrinkling, haggered looking, etc - and for many this is probably more likely than looking younger. I've heard people say they look young looking then you look at them and they look anything but.

Like I said before, guys in their mid forties have pulled girls in their early thirties, they looked mid forties but they still managed it. If you find a girl in her early thirties that really wants children chances are she has been passed over and is desperate to have children and if she is into you then it can happen. However, I've seen many profiles where the women (even in her thirties) puts 40 as her age limit. So like I say you may have a bit less choice but still a choice out there. I just think that Filopino women to me sounds an easier task should you have difficulty landing a FSW.

Also remember that you're 46-47 going on 50 - this search is going to take you time, then you are going to have to build a relationship with the woman before you have children so that is going to take time. If say you did that and had children towards say 50 then you would still in this day & age be on the older end of those being a parent. I don't think it would be too old to be a parent but its getting to the age where some thought might need to be put into it. Essentially you would be about 65-66 ish when the first child reached 16, if you're still going - but then no-one can really count on being around for sure. In any case by the time you're getting to 50 odds are you will not be looking like you're 40 or late thirties.

Main point of all this is not to depress you about your prospects, I think you still have some, but at the same time there is reality we all need to face. I myself wish I had all the info on here & learning I now have on FSU dating ten years ago when I first looked into this. Then for many women I could easily have a crack at loads in their twenties and into thirties as I aged and would probably be sorted with it all reasonably easily. The optimum age in all this seems to be a guy in his early to mid thirties if looking for a childbearing woman. So I think you could well succeed in all of this Andrew but I would try and be level headed about the age you are at and age you will be when dealing with FSW.   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2018, 03:39:47 PM »

Well anyway back on topic, Andrew my only other thought for you is to try an AFA romance tour, they apparently have had a lot of prostitutes on these in the past. Now at first though this may seem like a bad idea BUT I'm thinking if you go for one well into her thirties she will be hitting retirement age from the business. Now out in Ukraine you can bet your bottom dollar that this spells a lifetime of poverty an hardship, after all the lady will have little in the way of work record. I'm thinking that even a western guy with a few notes to rub together would be a welcome sight for such a lady and could be a goer for the both of you :)   

Offline Boethius

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2018, 03:45:41 PM »
Most women who "work" for AFA are doing it to supplement their incomes.  It is not their primary source of income. 

Offline andrewj

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2018, 07:24:46 AM »

Main point of all this is not to depress you about your prospects, I think you still have some, but at the same time there is reality we all need to face. I myself wish I had all the info on here & learning I now have on FSU dating ten years ago when I first looked into this. Then for many women I could easily have a crack at loads in their twenties and into thirties as I aged and would probably be sorted with it all reasonably easily. The optimum age in all this seems to be a guy in his early to mid thirties if looking for a childbearing woman. So I think you could well succeed in all of this Andrew but I would try and be level headed about the age you are at and age you will be when dealing with FSW.

Look mate I have been married to a russian women before and i have been to russia and yes these women can be a pain in the a$$. How you have deduced I am not level headed is beyond me.Lie about your age if it solves the bloody problem. You get to have courage to get the job done

Offline msmob

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2018, 09:44:59 PM »
The optimum age in all this seems to be a guy in his early to mid thirties if looking for a childbearing woman.  I think you could well succeed in all of this Andrew but I would try and be level headed about the age you are at and age you will be when dealing with FSW.

I am posting this from a small tablet and for ease of viewing cannot see the poster.

I jumped in to counter this absolute twaddle to find...Trenchcoat..who hasn't had a relationship with an FSUW....(that means living with her day to day..not a holiday..) offering 'advice' on parenting.

One of the best Dad's I know is in his sixties ..married to a pretty lass in her 30's with a 10 and 7 year old..  Older Dad's can be financially  secure and have more time for their offspring.

I am offering this as a counter to Trench's generalisations. .

A guy in his forties can expect to pull a lass in her late thirties and (hopefully) have kids..

We have a few examples who post here, one of whom may not see this, as moving home and settling in.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2018, 10:02:28 PM »
Look mate I have been married to a russian women before and i have been to russia and yes these women can be a pain in the a$$. How you have deduced I am not level headed is beyond me.Lie about your age if it solves the bloody problem. You get to have courage to get the job done

i recommend you ignore what Trench writes...you will soon find out it's all rubbish.  He says he's been at it for 10 years yet has been to the FSU for like a week or so a few times with no luck.  He probably hasn't had a real relationship before at home or abroad.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541470
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3405
Most Online Ever: 12701