It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459882 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2675 on: May 01, 2019, 11:15:02 AM »
Yes, this idea that the man always pays for everything, even where the woman makes just as much or even more money than the man, is a most disgusting feature of Eastern European culture.

I understand that is has been passed down and accepted by many generations.
And, I understand that it even goes back to the root situation where the man went out to kill the food and bring it back for the woman to prepare.

However, this is a new era and such foolishness is long out of date.

And it is totally incongruent with most all other aspects of life that such women have adopted.

i.e.  Historically they dressed and acted in a certain manner.  They have given up all of that, yet insist that only one thing be continued.

I did, of course, pay for everything (except as noted below) during my dating with FSU women.
However, there were quite a few who offered to pay, and some who even arrived at apartment with substantial amounts of food they had just purchased at market, etc. and would not take repayment.

And I am married to an FSUW who insists that she work and contribute to family expenses . . . even as I would just as soon she not work.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2676 on: May 01, 2019, 11:17:04 AM »
when I was single, I would allocate a budget for this...
you want to create a “reality distortion field” around yourself
so you only stay at either a Penthouse Suite in a high end Hotel or equivalent private apartment
you rent a driver for the day, and he’s on call 24/7
driver has “contacts” for every kind of “black market items” you can imagine....
so many perks
if you’re in a hotel, you tip the head doorman $100 and you introduce yourself and you remember his name and greet him in the future...

I put up job ads for an English speaking personal assistant in Shevchenko Univ library
was inundated with applications - pay was for $500 month + travel bonus
I interviewed a bunch of girls, narrowed it down to 3 who were making overtly sexual signs and then picked the one I fancied the most...
this is actually a pretty cheap way to get a young mistress, compared with buying her an apartment, etc.
as long as you pay her salary and take her places, she will give her body to you in exchange, and also because "she gets off on it" as well
and then whenever you want you can fire them and get a brand new one....
compare and contrast different ones...

there are NOW a ton of businesses you can do in Ukraine!!!
I just bought a buncha stuff off ebay that was shipped straight from Ukraine w/ no problem!
you hire personal assistants to do the actual work
all work combined with all play
and you guys aren't doing this because????
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:26:54 AM by krimster2 »

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2677 on: May 01, 2019, 11:21:01 AM »
And some posters wonder why TC gets stick for his warped beliefs.

Well John, say what you may, but like it or not, TC is the living epitome of good ol' Churchill's definition of ''success'.

Must be an 'English' [thang... :P
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2678 on: May 01, 2019, 02:25:16 PM »
Your profile info tells me 'you're looking', you're female and you're from the US?

Read her posts.  It's not as if there are 2,000 of them.

Anyway as I said we do that in the west, but the point I was making was that I surmise it happens far more frequently in Ukraine due to the state of the economy. Here in the west many of us can afford to just take our problem to someone else who deals with such commercially, pay them a few bob and they deal with it. In Ukraine where most don't earn much at all it no doubt serves people better to help each other out on a transactional footing as a daily way of life. Both gain as it costs neither any substantial money and so it's seen as a mutually beneficial way to get things done.

No, it doesn't. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2679 on: May 01, 2019, 03:07:20 PM »
I was not familiar with the term 'transactional,' at least with respect to how it might be commonly used.

Google provided two examples:

1) business related.

2) relating to exchange or interaction between people.

Using the more general definition . . . we are all transactional with almost everyone else . . . except maybe with parent - child relationships.  There we do stuff without any expectation of reciprocal response (mostly).

But even with spouses or significant others, I think that most would not continue forever where there were not satisfactory transactions.  i.e. quid pro quo.

I reject this.  Most intimate relationships are built on emotion rather than transaction.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #2680 on: May 01, 2019, 03:58:09 PM »
Borodin's Prince Igor : Polovtsian Dances
A earlier re-work of Borodin's music was the 1953 Broadway musical Kismet (Arabic for "destiny"):

The Polovtsian Dances became A Stranger in Paradise, sung by Vic Damone & Ann Blyth in Vincente Minnelli's 1955 film version:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 04:09:31 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Online krimster2

« Reply #2681 on: May 01, 2019, 04:02:01 PM »
"Most intimate relationships are built on emotion rather than transaction.

like fear and humiliation..

it's why I like Russians to FEAR me
it's how you earn their obedience...
through fear...

once you get a Russian to obey you, the rest is trivial...
they will work hard to please you the best way they can, no matter what...
obedience = submission...

Offline msmob

« Reply #2682 on: May 02, 2019, 05:20:37 AM »
Thank you, Sandro ..

This was my first memory of the song ...  I had thought it was written for the musical :(

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2683 on: May 02, 2019, 07:09:40 AM »
Hmmmmm, In my opinion +90% of Ukrainian girls want love, romance, happiness,
a family and wouldn't exchange those things for money. There is a small group that
will and those women are to be avoided. You wouldn't go to a prostitute looking for
a good wife.
She by her very occupation is transactional, she exchanges sex for
money.

If you find a girl who seems transactional, dump her and move on.

I wouldn't?!!! Lol.

I think you have a good point here. If a girl is transactional then it's not generally a good sign and best to move on. Fair enough to state to her the situation if into her but from what I've seen that's unlikely to go far in many cases.

If the guy is happy with transactional featuring in a relationship then that's fair enough. I think where there is a bit of an age gap transactional relations seem to crop up more. Many of the girls around early to mid twenties that are looking at older guys I think want a wealthy guy in return in the main. In general if messing around with a transactional girl it seems not agreeing to anything straight up and talking her down to lower cost stuff is the way to handle them if wishing to handle them at all.

It's great you think 90 percent of women are looking for love Bill, now I've just got to find myself one out there, hopefully shortly :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #2684 on: May 02, 2019, 07:15:40 AM »

It's great you think 90 percent of women are looking for love Bill, now I've just got to find myself one out there, hopefully shortly :)

That you haven't even clicked with one of the 90 percent, yet, should be telling you something needs changing...  YOU...your attitude to women would be a good start.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2685 on: May 02, 2019, 08:42:13 AM »
"Most intimate relationships are built on emotion rather than transaction.

like fear and humiliation..

it's why I like Russians to FEAR me
it's how you earn their obedience...
through fear...

once you get a Russian to obey you, the rest is trivial...
they will work hard to please you the best way they can, no matter what...
obedience = submission...

I'm intrigued, How did you make them fear you Krim?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2686 on: May 02, 2019, 08:54:42 AM »
That you haven't even clicked with one of the 90 percent, yet, should be telling you something needs changing...  YOU...your attitude to women would be a good start.

None of the girls I met was my attitude a problem. I haven't met that many girls so it's not just finding one of those 90 percent that want love it's also about finding one who is naturally into me.

Of the girls I have met potentially some of them may have been in that 90 percent that want love.

If you combine the 90 percent love and then add in the percentage of women that are naturally attracted to me, maybe at a guess say around 5 percent then it becomes a more difficult find.

Subtract from the 90 percent that want love those online who don't wish to communicate or meet because you don't fulfill the criteria they have in mind and the figure goes down more. More still if you are using sites where less than 90 percent are there for love.

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2687 on: May 02, 2019, 09:17:48 AM »
If you combine the 90 percent love and then add in the percentage of women that are naturally attracted to me, maybe at a guess say around 5 percent then it becomes a more difficult find.

TC,

My last attempt at advice/suggestion for you:

What is there about you that a woman can love?  I’m not talking about your UK passport or your house - those are “transactional” things that you claim you want to avoid.

Are you gallant?  Are you charming?  Sincere?  A deep soul a woman can get lost in exploring?  Fun to be around, where she would miss your company when you are away? 

The 90% of women who want to fall in love need someone they can fall in love with.  Looks might spark initial interest, like a shiny object for a magpie.  But most women would get bored quick with just looks alone.  If you don’t have the looks you need somethng to spark that initial interest, like wit, charm, self confidence, something.  Then to hold her interest you’ll need to be someone she can love.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2688 on: May 02, 2019, 09:49:04 AM »
"I'm intrigued, How did you make them fear you Krim?"

tell them scary stories...
and then right at the climatic moment...
you unexpectedly grab their arm and scream as loud as you can!
and then an instant later smile like nothing happened...

ok...not really...

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:02:22 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2689 on: May 02, 2019, 03:46:49 PM »

That looks a great video Grumpy, only saw the first bit as on my data plan at the moment.

Think it shows FSW mindset and FSM who must be more mysogynist than me, hey Boe ;D

Like I say only seen the first bit, will watch the rest at home when where I've got broadband. It's interesting, it looks like we've got the traditional date girls where the guy pays half for the restaurant, old news to us on here and fair enough. We then have girls who seem to be after for more and see it as a natural extension to the concept that the guy pays, for some it's in  formal live in relationships but for others it just seems they expect it as the value they set themselves as. I note the term 'real man' crops up in terms of a guy who can provide more.

Interesting, it's like a different world compared to what we have had in the west for the past few decades. I still think that not paying out too much would be the way to go with the girls that want more, it would keep them hungry :P

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2690 on: May 02, 2019, 04:03:25 PM »
Yes, this idea that the man always pays for everything, even where the woman makes just as much or even more money than the man, is a most disgusting feature of Eastern European culture.

I understand that is has been passed down and accepted by many generations.
And, I understand that it even goes back to the root situation where the man went out to kill the food and bring it back for the woman to prepare.

However, this is a new era and such foolishness is long out of date.

And it is totally incongruent with most all other aspects of life that such women have adopted.

i.e.  Historically they dressed and acted in a certain manner.  They have given up all of that, yet insist that only one thing be continued.

I did, of course, pay for everything (except as noted below) during my dating with FSU women.
However, there were quite a few who offered to pay, and some who even arrived at apartment with substantial amounts of food they had just purchased at market, etc. and would not take repayment.

And I am married to an FSUW who insists that she work and contribute to family expenses . . . even as I would just as soon she not work.

Back in the day in western society, men tended to pay in restaurants, thinking 50s and before, right through to the 80s. The 70s and 80s of which it probably started to tail off.

It's feminism that had been telling us we should play the game differently here. Instead of men earning a lot more and paying, men now earn much the same as women so often the restaurant bill is split halves.

Some guys still offer to pay it all but it's seen as a kind gesture than anything else. If you think about it it's not exactly showing a together sort of attitude/feeling if both dig in just to cover their portion at the end of it.

I think the old school/FSU way is actually preferably so long as you get a woman that doesn't want to try and twist it into getting stuff as opposed to dating. The women in the video Grumpy showed us seemed very content and at peace with the situation. I get the impression that it offers men a much easier time being able to get access to women. Instead of a girl thinking 'do I want to spend my hard earned cash on a diner date with this guy' as in the west the traditional/FSU model means that a girl loses nothing by dating a guy. So unless she really dislikes him the guy gets an opportunity to impress her on a date and find out how she is like.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2691 on: May 02, 2019, 04:13:07 PM »
Think it shows FSW mindset and FSM who must be more mysogynist than me, hey Boe ;D

No.  They are overall more gallant.  They would not refuse to buy a woman a pack of cigarettes or give her cab fare home, as you did.   The fact that you don't see your misogyny, and make light of it, is an issue.  Your future wife will live in a country surrounded by British women who will point out that you are a misogynist.  So change the attitude, because if you don't, any relationship you have eventually will fail.

In Ukrainian families, women typically control the money.  Men hand their paycheques to their wives, who manage all expenses, in a lot of families, even doling out his spending money.

I didn't watch the whole video, but from the few interviews I did watch, I'd say these are women who don't want a normal family life.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:19:53 PM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2692 on: May 02, 2019, 04:15:38 PM »
when I was single, I would allocate a budget for this...
you want to create a “reality distortion field” around yourself
so you only stay at either a Penthouse Suite in a high end Hotel or equivalent private apartment
you rent a driver for the day, and he’s on call 24/7
driver has “contacts” for every kind of “black market items” you can imagine....
so many perks
if you’re in a hotel, you tip the head doorman $100 and you introduce yourself and you remember his name and greet him in the future...

I put up job ads for an English speaking personal assistant in Shevchenko Univ library
was inundated with applications - pay was for $500 month + travel bonus
I interviewed a bunch of girls, narrowed it down to 3 who were making overtly sexual signs and then picked the one I fancied the most...
this is actually a pretty cheap way to get a young mistress, compared with buying her an apartment, etc.
as long as you pay her salary and take her places, she will give her body to you in exchange, and also because "she gets off on it" as well
and then whenever you want you can fire them and get a brand new one....
compare and contrast different ones...

there are NOW a ton of businesses you can do in Ukraine!!!
I just bought a buncha stuff off ebay that was shipped straight from Ukraine w/ no problem!
you hire personal assistants to do the actual work
all work combined with all play
and you guys aren't doing this because????

You're a clever guy Krim :) I think the main problem is guys getting stuck in paid employment or a static stayed business. They can pay well if you get a good one but I think they have a tendancy to kill creative thinking.

Most jobs it's, go here, do that, complete the assigned tasks etc. It creates a mindset of thinking in a linear way. It's not easy to get out of either, to do so at the wrong time can mean there is nothing to move too and hence worse circumstances. There's the need to be able to pick yourself up if a venture goes south rather than have to go running back to an employer also.

Offline Davo

« Reply #2693 on: May 02, 2019, 04:18:43 PM »
That looks a great video Grumpy, only saw the first bit as on my data plan at the moment.

Like I say only seen the first bit, will watch the rest at home when where I've got broadband. It's interesting, it looks like we've got the traditional date girls where the guy pays half for the restaurant, old news to us on here and fair enough. We then have girls who seem to be after for more and see it as a natural extension to the concept that the guy pays, for some it's in  formal live in relationships but for others it just seems they expect it as the value they set themselves as. I note the term 'real man' crops up in terms of a guy who can provide more.

Interesting, it's like a different world compared to what we have had in the west for the past few decades. I still think that not paying out too much would be the way to go with the girls that want more, it would keep them hungry :P

Trench, I’ve always paid for local women when on dates, it’s what you do as a gentleman. It might surprise you but local women want to be treated exactly the same as fsu women, there for when in Russia I did what comes naturally and what all women expect no matter what culture they come from. From my perspective all genuine women have similar wants, needs and expectations from a man.

You are over thinking this far too much. Realistically after a solid day on this site you should have all you need to be successful in theory and then it comes down to your intuition and experience with women, developed from past relationships and dating.

You are putting far too many obstacles and insecurities in your way, because the perfect women for you, who will make you the happiest man in the world could be a 42 year old single mother and business woman who wears jeans 90% of the time. Love has no boundaries and the things you worry about are of the least concern for most men.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2694 on: May 02, 2019, 04:23:43 PM »
No.  They are overall more gallant.  They would not refuse to buy a woman a pack of cigarettes or give her cab fare home, as you did.   The fact that you don't see your misogyny, and make light of it, is an issue.  Your future wife will live in a country surrounded by British women who will point out that you are a misogynist.  So change the attitude, because if you don't, any relationship you have eventually will fail.

In Ukrainian families, women typically control the money.  Men hand their paycheques to their wives, who manage all expenses, in a lot of families, even doling out his spending money.

I don't see smoking as at all lady like. I also see it as important not to be taken as a mug, the taxi fare the girl I was with was over the top, so she was lieing. Had she not lied the date may have lasted longer.

The guys in the video I get the impression probably would have paid. A guy just has to judge for himself if it seems reasonable.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2695 on: May 02, 2019, 04:25:18 PM »
Your excuses for being a cheap schmuck.  That is how it was interpreted, and that's the reality.

You want it both ways.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2696 on: May 02, 2019, 04:28:36 PM »
Trench, I’ve always paid for local women when on dates, it’s what you do as a gentleman. It might surprise you but local women want to be treated exactly the same as fsu women, there for when in Russia I did what comes naturally and what all women expect no matter what culture they come from. From my perspective all genuine women have similar wants, needs and expectations from a man.

You are over thinking this far too much. Realistically after a solid day on this site you should have all you need to be successful in theory and then it comes down to your intuition and experience with women, developed from past relationships and dating.

You are putting far too many obstacles and insecurities in your way, because the perfect women for you, who will make you the happiest man in the world could be a 42 year old single mother and business woman who wears jeans 90% of the time. Love has no boundaries and the things you worry about are of the least concern for most men.

All I can say is don't come and date UK women Davo, most of them will lynch you for insisting on paying for them, even just mentioning it can be a no, no. You will lose major points with a lot of UK women in n that one, it's all gone a bit Emma Watson over here.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #2697 on: May 02, 2019, 05:51:10 PM »

+1   If I ask a woman out, I pay all expenses until she is safely back to her home. That is what a gentleman does.
Trench may have missed the point of why I posted the video:
Ebeneezer Skinflint will NOT succeed in this venture.

Note: None of the women interviewed are likely to get a first date from me,  never mind a second date.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #2698 on: May 02, 2019, 06:01:59 PM »
Trench; I wish you and everyone else a happy success in this adventure and hope to someday congratulate you on a happy marriage.

Grumpy 
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline msmob

« Reply #2699 on: May 02, 2019, 10:23:09 PM »

All I can say is don't come and date UK women Davo, most of them will lynch you for insisting on paying for them, even just mentioning it can be a no, no. You will lose major points with a lot of UK women in n that one, it's all gone a bit Emma Watson over here.

Do not believe a word Trench posts about UK women..

He has about as much 'success' dating them as FSU ones....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2225
Total: 2235

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM