It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: New Blog Helps Men Improve Their Woman's Sexual Experience  (Read 912 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
New Blog Helps Men Improve Their Woman's Sexual Experience
« on: October 05, 2015, 08:37:02 AM »
I realize that this topic is pushing the limits of decent forum conversation, but many women that I have met that I have been in relationships with, or not, have commented that most men have no idea how to satisfy a woman in bed.  Having said that, I want to attach this blog. 

You can either read it or not.  But I found some of the material provided useful for understanding a woman's anatomy and was very candid with my woman about it and she confirmed things that I have suspected about our lovemaking but never been able to articulate.

1.  You may have a wonderful sex life with your partner but never been able to broach the topic of different ways of stimulating her.

2.  You may think you have a wonderful sex life, and, in a desire to maintain your happiness, your woman tells you that you are doing great but have not .... really..... been doing great.

3.  You don't have a clue about how to make your woman extremely happy.

Check out the blog.  It was featured in Elena's Models and  I received it in my email as part of a solicitation to re-up my membership.  Fortunately, I am quite happy so I will not do that, but I share the blog with all of you in the hopes that it will stimulate some relationships on the forum.

http://howtomakemecome.tumblr.com/

I have the feeling that women the world over would appreciate their men reading such a blog.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: New Blog Helps Men Improve Their Woman's Sexual Experience
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 08:39:25 AM »
LMFAO

The wham-bam-thank-you-maam will definitely benefit from this.  ;D
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: New Blog Helps Men Improve Their Woman's Sexual Experience
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 08:42:36 AM »
Yeah, I was trying to figure out how, tactfully, to post it in the forum so as to help guys who have not had great luck in keeping their women interested in physical relationships. 

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701