It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report  (Read 40093 times)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Japtats Trip report
« on: October 12, 2020, 03:21:07 PM »
I guess i will make my own trip report. So a bit about myself, entered digital nomad scene before Coronavirus, i been to FSU many times prior , engaged once. I am not serious about finding a life partner, but do state it in my opening messages, and profile, just by the off chance i meet someone special (Ex fiancé was an off chance experience).

I now travel between FSU, my brother will join me in a month, i may go to south America, depends on the internet connection.

Type of woman i want
Someone who takes care of herself physically, the family, has compassion for others, somewhat spiritual, can understand my goals in life , and support them. I don't mind if they do not work, their financial contribution isn't something i am interested. I just don't wait to be 40-50 overweight, and my wife is also overweight.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
Re: Japtats Trip report
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 03:56:11 AM »
Profile, my past experiences is way too much to write about. i been here for now over 7 months. I will keep it to daily logs etc

At the moment i am struggling finding time to meetup with women, i told women i am free after 9pm, which puts a lot off me. I am willing to maybe compromise on timing if i find someone of value, but most of the women i came across are not really doing it for me. I am in a transition period of my life, where i am trying to work on myself (tattoos), my business , i been off gym for nearly 3 months now, got a bit fat, i had to take time off to get my tattoos done, which has been really hard, my ex did my tattoos initially, then she was hospitalised, ruptured ovaries, which i paid for, then we split,I covered all the medical bills for the operation on the basis we finished the tattoos , I paid 50% as they were scared I would run and I didn't want them to worry. she continued doing my tattoos, but it was hard to work with her, she was young, late, and angry with me for the break up.

I found a new person, only difference, is my ex used to do my tattoos for me at 9pm, at my place (i bought a bench ,inks etc), i ended paying my ex a lot of money, but in the end the new artist is better, more professional, and better work, we are redoing some of the tattoos, she didn't do a bad job, but it can all by improved.

I am trying to maintain everything, but it is a bit tricky. Few days ago i met a woman, who ended up being crazy, she had a bad prior relationship, the new women like i said, are angry that i am only free after 9pm, i do not even put effort in talking to them, as i don't see much of a future with them. But you never know in life, something always creeps around the corner, and you find a soul mate, so i am just taking my time, and trying to just do what i can now.

Thoughts of my ex fiance keep creeping up, my ex fiances mum and i still talk, she wants us back together,, but i cannot look at my ex fiance same way as i did before. I am hoping in time when i improve i will meet someone that ticked the boxes she did, but it is hard. Right now i am going through a peaceful state, a lot is happening, a lot of work i need to do.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:15:31 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 02:21:07 PM »
Got talking to someone i matched with on tinder today, we had a phone call and later video  video chatted after work, she lives in a different city, but is contemplating coming, she is worried about Coronavirus and closing borders. She liked my energy for life etc, so i will see what comes with it. But my motivation for dating is pretty low, i just want to get my tattoos done, return to the gym, and feel empowered again. Tomorrow i got my tattoo session (roughly 3 sessions a week, next month will be 2 sessions a week). The work is looking crazy good, i can't wait till it is all done.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 03:06:41 PM »
I am in a transition period of my life, where i am trying to work on myself (tattoos), my business , i been off gym for nearly 3 months now, got a bit fat, i had to take time off to get my tattoos done, which has been really hard, my ex did my tattoos initially, then she was hospitalised,

Careful Japs you're starting to sound like you're making excuses like me ;D

I talked to a guy a while back, he was into tattoos and had a fair few done. Apparently got his first few for free from a girl who was training up at college. At the time he thought they looked good but over time as he learnt more about tattoos and visited the pros he became aware that they were full of errors. Can't quite remember what he showed me and when pointed out you could see it but otherwise the tattoo looked fine to the everyday eye, think it was wavyness of lines, finess of line, the odd imperfection etc. Anyway he reckoned it was far better to spend the money and get a pro to do them, well worth the expensive cost of the best to get an excellent job done. So time over again it's what he would have done from the get go.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 03:26:59 PM »
I had some tattoos done in Russia, great work, i had people walk up to me in the gym and ask me where i got them, every tattoo artist since has praised the guys work. But sadly he is in Russia. I let me ex do some, she is great at line work, the new guy i am with said her work was good, just needed some small corrections, nothing bad. Reason i went with her was because she did it out of hours, so i could maintain my business, whilst getting tattoos. i ended up paying more to her, than what it was worth, i still paid hourly rates etc. i was happy to fund her business, but she really hated my guts because the breakup stung her.

It is not excuses, i cannot do anything to change my situation, i am doing all i can. I had people tell me i need to slow down (brother, ex's mother, clients), i am pushing myself to my limits in all areas in life. But i really like to see how far i can go, it is that passion that lights a spark in women's eyes when i talk to them, they like that i have passions , not financial, but life in general. I pursued my business not for money, but to help people, and still i continue working crazy hours for that reason, i could switch to some other way, but wouldn't help as many people, would mean extra money, but i know money comes when you stop chasing it.

I am at peace with the amount of money i have, i make enough to be financially free, and care for women around me. I can't afford luxury cars, etc, but i have enough to not worry about money, nor do the people i am with need to worry, that is the main thing.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 03:39:16 PM by japtats »

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 06:17:56 PM »

Thanks for sharing your story. With the pandemic going on, not too many people have stories to tell. When I visited my wife for the first time in 2010, her mom asked if I had any tattoos. I said "no". Later she revealed if I did have tattoos, she'd tell her daughter to break up with me.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2020, 01:25:41 AM »
The mothers loved me , they realise the crazy stuff I do , is what makes me unique . I like taking risks and doing things in an untraditional way , something I don't want to lose.

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 01:44:06 AM »
The mothers loved me

As a younger man, I often discovered that the Mum's loving me, was the 'kiss of death' ..  The 'target' of my affections had to feel the same ;)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 08:01:32 AM »

Well , women tend to enjoy being around me, have no issues with me wanting to stay in FSU (if they are highly educated, i wouldn't mind moving back to the west). The issue i have is giving them emotions, nobody has given me the spark where i am into them.It might be due to my ex fiance raising the standards so high, that is is hard for anyone to compete, she gold Gold medals for her studies, looks like a model, gym multiple times a week, Top university to studying to be a Dr in Moscow. Women like that are hard to come by for the current me. I am hopeful in time as i develop , i will bump into someone who will give me a spark i need for me to reciprocate my emotions
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 08:06:01 AM by japtats »

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 08:36:10 AM »
With your sickness (you need some serious help) regarding need for tatoos . . .

you will have a snowballs chance in hell of meeting good women.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 08:49:26 AM »
With your sickness (you need some serious help) regarding need for tatoos . . .

you will have a snowballs chance in hell of meeting good women.

Hahaha , maybe , some of the women I attract are good in some respects , but yet , most 'straight edge' women are put off me , that is true .

Offline Confederate

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 10:29:34 AM »
Trench there's a lesson here for you.

Just be yourself. Stop trying to be Trench Schwarzenegger. You don't have the genetics or dedication.

The OP knows there are fewer FSUW interested in a guy with tattoos, but he's dedicated to being himself.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2020, 11:32:19 AM »
As a younger man, I often discovered that the Mum's loving me, was the 'kiss of death' ..  The 'target' of my affections had to feel the same ;)

A thousand years ago when I was a teenager, it was the Dad that I tried to
win over. Teenage girls with few exceptions fight with their Mothers and adore
their fathers. In their mid twenties and older the girls and their mothers tend
to have figured out their differences and you have to win them over.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2020, 01:39:45 PM »
Teenage girls with few exceptions fight with their Mothers and adore
their fathers.

Sorry, in MY experience, it's been the other way around )

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2020, 02:41:23 PM »
Sorry, in MY experience, it's been the other way around )

You don't have to apologize, _________________ (enter about Moby joke here).

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 04:14:59 PM »
Trench there's a lesson here for you.

Just be yourself. Stop trying to be Trench Schwarzenegger. You don't have the genetics or dedication.

The OP knows there are fewer FSUW interested in a guy with tattoos, but he's dedicated to being himself.

Japs is lucky in being able to be out there all the time. So he can spend the time firing away trying to find the right one. That's when he is not working almost around the clock. I don't know Japs, perhaps he is an attractive looking guy who can get the girls come up quick. Being out there at this time is a huge advantage in that there will be way, way less foreign competition particularly now that they have stopped foreigners coming into the country for the time being. Girls will want even more to meet with a WM in person than endlessly message and video chat online.

Set against that is the risk Japs is taking in being out there. Maybe he has a fair amount of natural immunity to the virus, who knows. If not the risk is that he is might end up in an overcrowded hospital with few drugs or doctors around and little care. If he is lucky his insurance and digging into his own pocket might get him a better level of care than most Ukrainians and he might pull through. If he gets lost in the sea of patients he may not fare that well not least to say be surrounded by sick people in probably squalid conditions.

Hopefully he will be lucky enough to avoid all of that but it's a high price to pay if his luck does not stay good. I think his work oriented nature may also help Jap appeal to Ukrainian women, they seem to like that out that way. If a FSW can get a guy who will accept doing long hours and live to work then they know they will have the money rolling in. That means they will be comfortably off. For FSW men like that are a big positive, even if they are not much into the guy it won't matter as they won't see him much. Out that way women can be less idealised and more about the practicalities.

I'm not saying that they are all what Jap is getting up but he probably gets seen as having a fair bit going for him by FSW and that is important. Scoring well in the right places can help out that way.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2020, 04:45:48 PM »
I got this message today (taking time out to do tattoos)

It is not luck that got me here, it is just being crazy enough to work 80 - 100 hours a week for little money (few hundred bucks per month for first few months). I have passion which is what blows the women i date, and why their parents love me. My mentality is not about chasing money, but doing the best i can in whatever i am passionate about

I got this message earlier today

There is only few people like myself, who can tick several boxes. i am not looking to be like everyone else, but be the version of myself i want. I am going to cover my whole body, in tattoos (no face, neck, hands). I am fully committed to my goals, my path is a hard one, really hard, people told me it would be hard, but i am fully committed to it.

It is why my brother left a data science career, could of been making 6 figures easily in two years , to join me in my venture, firstly because we are helping people, not about the money, but the money will come (we are doing fairly well, not exactly making a crazy amount). We share same vibes about life, and hence why he wants to live with me , his friends don't share the risk taking that we do, especially me, i am a big risk taker.

Trench you get bullied on here by the guys (which i dislike), but i can tell you have a fear mindset, you are scared of risks. Regarding my health, i eat only meat, veg, fruit, broccoli smoothies daily, not pizzas etc (i like a healthy lifestyle, no drugs, drinking etc). Even if i caught Corona (i had a flu a while back), i am confident i can fight it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 04:50:20 PM by japtats »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2020, 05:09:33 PM »
I am going to cover my whole body, in tattoos (no face, neck, hands). I am fully committed to my goals, my path is a hard one, really hard, people told me it would be hard, but i am fully committed to it.

Be honest with the ladies about the path in life you want to take. I've seen guys waste time. One guy been with an FSU woman for a year and they were ready to get married until they talked about kids. She wanted some and he was fixed. Relationship over.  I think you understand most FSU women won't marry a man fully covered in tattoos so you have an uphill battle but you're more attractive than another poster we had here. He was big into aliens. Created his own website about aliens and occasionally he would travel to different parts of America to hunt for them. He's dedicated a good portion of his life on this. I'm sure his love life suffered but maybe he'll someday find a woman with as much passion as he has with aliens.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 05:22:04 PM »

Be honest with the ladies about the path in life you want to take. I've seen guys waste time. One guy been with an FSU woman for a year and they were ready to get married until they talked about kids. She wanted some and he was fixed. Relationship over.  I think you understand most FSU women won't marry a man fully covered in tattoos so you have an uphill battle but you're more attractive than another poster we had here. He was big into aliens. Created his own website about aliens and occasionally he would travel to different parts of America to hunt for them. He's dedicated a good portion of his life on this. I'm sure his love life suffered but maybe he'll someday find a woman with as much passion as he has with aliens.

Don't get offended , but do you lack reading comprehension? Can you read the messages? There are women who LOVE tattoos, secondly you presume to much , some women I meet want to start a family shortly after meeting me . Main concern is if I am going to leave them and whether I can financially support a family. My ex fiance was one of those women , at 20 she loved me , it worried her mother and sister as she was young and still studying, but she wanted a family with me , we had it planned out.

There is a market for men with tattoos , I simply appeal to it. Hence why my tattoos are all over my profile for dating

One woman I dated wanted to have a family with me , she hated tattoos but loved me dearly.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 05:26:16 PM by japtats »

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 05:33:19 PM »

Being out there at this time is a huge advantage in that there will be way, way less foreign competition particularly now that they have stopped foreigners coming into the country for the time being. Girls will want even more to meet with a WM in person than endlessly message and video chat online.

I agree there is probably a lot less competition for a guy who’s living in a FSU country, but regarding online dating.... It has never been a better time to meet quality women online. I’ve been chatting with a few guys using the free sites and male numbers are down and female numbers are up. Women accept that the men may not visit for a while and are happy with a long correspondence if you’re the right guy. I jumped online last night and what they are saying is correct. I found twice the amount of profiles that meet my criteria over the same search late last year.

Right now Trench you should be making your financial position you’re highest priority and 2nd getting back online and taking advantage of the situation and building some strong relationships. When things open up you will have a handful of women you have good chemistry with you can go and meet. You’ve tried waking around aimlessly trying to find a woman, it doesn’t work, because only a small percentage of women are looking for a foreign man. The biggest congregation of these women you find online.

You aren’t a guy who can pick random women up in real life. You don’t have the personality or skills to do that successfully. You’re r only chance is getting better at the online side of things. If you refuse to  do that you’ll keep failing or being used by women.

If you actually chatted on a deeper level with 5-10 FSU women over several months, you’ll soon realise that half the things you worry about don’t matter and there are things you don’t seem to be concerned about that will become apparent that you should be worried about.

Tats, muscles, clothes, etc... won’t help you if you can’t utilise the biggest tool you have at your disposal... Building an online relationship. Using  video chatting to create a strong connection or on the other hand using it to dismiss the women who don’t suit you so you only meet as Bill puts it “good girls”

An honest question. During the last several years I’ve probably met 50+ genuine women online. Most I’ve got to know about their lives on a basic level, some a lot deeper. How many women have you chatted with online since you started your journey? How many have you formed a relationship with were there’s obvious attraction, flirting etc... and mutual chemistry. In my mind if you don’t have this before you travel as guy in your position who hasn’t got strong “game” in real
life you’re going to fail. 

« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 06:13:54 PM by Davo »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2020, 05:45:12 PM »
most FSU women won't marry a man fully covered in tattoos

There are women who LOVE tattoos,

There's nothing wrong with my or your statement which are both true. Just let them know what they see now, they won't see later as you plan on being full covered in tattoos. Some women may have the hots for you now but you will be a different looking man later. Very few women want to live life with a man fully covered in tattoos. I can sleep with a hot woman covered in tattoos but I'm not going to live the rest of my life with her.

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 06:24:32 PM »
Large tattoos on a woman is a complete turn-off for me. I prefer none and it's disappointing that this aspect of western culture is infiltrating the former Soviet. As is obesity.

Like ML I think there's a mental aspect to this obsession and I don't get it. However to each his own.

More normal FSUW for the rest of us.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2020, 08:10:01 PM »
Large tattoos on a woman is a complete turn-off for me.

C'mon man! Look at the girl who's body is covered in tattoos in the link below and tell me you wouldn't do her if she offered her hot body for free. There's also photos in there before she had any tattoos. Without the tattoos, she's the kind of girl any guy on this forum would spend thousands to fly over there and meet her if she lived overseas. If she had tattoos and looked like a pig, I would agree with you but her body is hot with or without tattoos. Tattoos or lack of will determine for most guys if they take her home and introduce her to momma or not. But tell me you wouldn't spend even 5 minutes naked with her.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10273263/dragon-girl-blind-tattoo-eyes-before-picture/

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 12:25:54 AM »
Well Billy, you compared my tattoos to a  guy who worshiped aliens , the percent of people who worship tattoos is much higher than you make it out to be, for the 18-25 age group, i would say it is easily 50% of women like tattoos, does not mean they have one, but they like them, or wouldn't mind.

And careful about 'what they will look like when you are old', you are sounding like trench, they look great at old age, if done correctly, and the person does not go severely out of shape (i won't), and secondly. at 60-70 my life would be over. I will be focusing on index funds, rather than what my tattoos look like, visiting my kids and grandkids. You think my wife will turn around at me after decades being married (great sex, finances good, Muscular as hell), as say 'honey you know that Billy guy, he is right, your tattoos look bad now, i am going to leave him, and go with someone that does not understand the anatomy of the the female body'. Won't be happening :P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 12:29:49 AM by japtats »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 02:03:39 AM »

C'mon man! Look at the girl who's body is covered in tattoos in the link below and tell me you wouldn't do her if she offered her hot body for free. There's also photos in there before she had any tattoos. Without the tattoos, she's the kind of girl any guy on this forum would spend thousands to fly over there and meet her if she lived overseas. If she had tattoos and looked like a pig, I would agree with you but her body is hot with or without tattoos. Tattoos or lack of will determine for most guys if they take her home and introduce her to momma or not. But tell me you wouldn't spend even 5 minutes naked with her.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10273263/dragon-girl-blind-tattoo-eyes-before-picture/

Facially before the tattoos I would say she is at best everyday looking so probably at best around a 5 on looks on photofeeler. Bodywise it looks like she wears a wonderbra but in reality has small boobs. The rest of her is slender enough and I guess toned to some extent but probably all in all pretty unremarkable. I think that is the ting for at least some people with tattoos maybe all, that they don't want to be 'everyday' people, they are fed up with it and come to hate being so generic looking. They know a cosmetic surgeon would not be able to make them look like a model so tattoos are their own recourse to being something other than generic looking and something they can set them apart from the everyday person. It's a way that some can gain the sort of fame (if only local) that they seek. I think a lot of it can end up looking easily a bit sci fi, fantasy, game of thrones looking, almost like a fictional character or super hero even.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1863
Total: 1874

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM