It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364114 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #650 on: March 08, 2019, 05:11:11 PM »
Sorry for the news, but welcome back Pat.
Hi Sandro thank.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #651 on: March 08, 2019, 05:17:04 PM »
Hi Pat,

Good to see you back here.
I have been patiently waiting for you !!  :-))
We need your wise viewpoints.
Hi ML you are also a very wise man, i appreciate you very much.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 05:47:45 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline CaptB

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #652 on: March 08, 2019, 11:07:05 PM »
Hi Pat,

Sorry to hear of your situation. Welcome back to the board.......and hang in there.

Marc

Capt B
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #653 on: March 09, 2019, 04:22:06 AM »
Sorry to hear that Pat. Sending you best wishes....
Thank you Ham.

Offline jone

« Reply #654 on: March 09, 2019, 02:14:51 PM »
A....

Happy to have you back, my friend.  While your situation is not a happy one, at least you can get on with the rest of your life.   Know that you, of course, have friends on here who wish you all the best.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #655 on: March 10, 2019, 03:49:27 AM »
Patagonie,

I'm really sorry to hear about what's happened to you.

You're one of the good guys on here..always looking to give helpful advice to others in their search for a FSU wife.

I believe you'll find the right woman for you in time..so chin up.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #656 on: March 10, 2019, 10:59:58 AM »
Hi Pat,

Sorry to hear of your situation. Welcome back to the board.......and hang in there.

Marc

Capt B
Thank you Mark

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #657 on: March 10, 2019, 11:01:46 AM »
A....

Happy to have you back, my friend.  While your situation is not a happy one, at least you can get on with the rest of your life.   Know that you, of course, have friends on here who wish you all the best.
Hi buddy, yes things start to be fine, i am out now.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:09:15 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #658 on: March 10, 2019, 11:07:33 AM »
Patagonie,

I'm really sorry to hear about what's happened to you.

You're one of the good guys on here..always looking to give helpful advice to others in their search for a FSU wife.

I believe you'll find the right woman for you in time..so chin up.
Thank you Chelsea.
Find  a right woman is a very easy catch, if you ignore the time parameter in the theorem that's easy.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #659 on: March 10, 2019, 12:35:36 PM »
So now i am back:
We know that every marriage is at stake, every five years half of them die in the big cities. We know also that it is needed three years to let the smoke vanish around the spouses and know about their real weaknesses.
And finally you have to know that 48 % of people are not faithful.

So the fact is i am in the norm ;D :P
I can tell you that i meet a lot of people in the same situation than me.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 12:53:39 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #660 on: March 10, 2019, 12:50:12 PM »
I would come along two topics in the future:

1/ the facts or things that made this marriage to derail
It could help some people and give more hints to deep understanding some FSU inherited and cultural behavior
2/ How i have rebounded and what about my actual dating life  :luv: , yes i have one, i waited six months after my ex wife left to hit the bed of an other woman (and i disliked sex with her).

So a lot of people could think "who cares", considering that is a FSU forum. But i suppose that nobody has told you that i am only dating western women  ;D :P now.
How to rebound when you are 54 when you have been married to a FSU woman considered to be close to a model in Europe and 19 younger than you?

Believe me, but i thaught ok, this life is over for me and i will play golf, drive some cars, have lunch with good buddies, see some movies and never touch a woman except accident
But the fact is i was a player and that's like bycicle, you have to ride it again and it comes back.
And life is not so bad now  :P I don't complain

Calibration and DHV (demonstrator of high value) are incredible assets now for me

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 12:55:49 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #661 on: March 10, 2019, 01:08:32 PM »
I can guarantee you that i start to have a lot of fun now.

And now more than ever i can see that i am the prize (seems like a little patronizing but the most important is to really understand that the message you get on your daily life as a man in USA or Europe is to kill your self esteem for the purpose to abuse you financially and psychologically easier).
So i am going to tell you some of this real life i have.
 Some will dislike the morale involved, but the fact is my morale has largely lowered, as my level of respect for this western society which has litteraly dropped to the toilet. (many facts come along with this : as politics, economy, professional, the pressure of the feminism and so on).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:19:29 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #662 on: March 11, 2019, 06:22:51 AM »
Just read the thread update, sorry too about your marriage Pat. You know the others on here way more than me as I'm just recent in comparison but I recall you helping me out on here witg some advice a little while back and appreciate it. I also hold the opinion that western society as in the US, UK etc is entirely damaging to having a long happy marriage. If possible I would live out in the FSU rather than import a girl as western society in my opinion is just a constant erosion on a marriage until most almost inevitably collapse.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #663 on: March 11, 2019, 07:12:59 AM »
I met and married a woman in another country twenty years ago...not the FSU.

Worse thing I did was bring her to the UK..

About a year before we split she told me the longer she'd spent in the UK the more westernised she was becoming.

I know of someone who's married to a woman in Ethiopia..but there's no way he'll bring her to the UK.

He says "when I buy her a dress she treats me like a King..if I bought her one in the UK she'd be questioning why it isn't a Versace ".
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #664 on: March 11, 2019, 09:40:33 AM »
I have expressed my regrets to Patagonie privately, and I do not wish to derail his thread, but I will make one comment.  A society does not change a person.  That person was malleable from the beginning.  You just didn't see who she really was.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gator

« Reply #665 on: March 11, 2019, 11:11:22 AM »
Pat, thanks for stopping by with the update.

All of us appreciate your candor.  You have our sympathy and support. 

I made a similar mistake.  And just like I did,  you will recover and be the better for it.  In fact, it seems your recovery is progressing well. 

Life is a precious gift, enjoy it fully.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #666 on: March 11, 2019, 12:01:54 PM »
Pat, thanks for stopping by with the update.

All of us appreciate your candor.  You have our sympathy and support. 

I made a similar mistake.  And just like I did,  you will recover and be the better for it.  In fact, it seems your recovery is progressing well. 

Life is a precious gift, enjoy it fully.
Thank you Gator, that's ok now. Two difficult years but four years and half of real happiness, so not so bad.  Life is short as you wrote it.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #667 on: March 11, 2019, 03:22:39 PM »
TrenchChelsea
I share you ananysis.

Part of my reflexion today is to partially relocate in FSU in the future. There also good things in Ukraine, my ex buddy, a french married with an ukrainian lady was having good time there. For ukranians that's a different story, many struggles and the country is with very little future for most of them. You have a lot of privilege to be an expat or kind of.
No need of a marriage, no western court fulfilled of misandrist judges and attorneys.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 03:30:04 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #668 on: March 11, 2019, 03:28:13 PM »
I have expressed my regrets to Patagonie privately, and I do not wish to derail his thread, but I will make one comment.  A society does not change a person.  That person was malleable from the beginning.  You just didn't see who she really was.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
Bo wrote to me and i am investigating what she is explaining to me.
And she is largely right about the fact that my ex wife was hiding what she was (and she was a good manipulator, that was also the opinion of a ukrainian female friend i have in France and who knows her) during the 3 years described as to the be "the heaven time before the smoke has gone"  :D :P
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 03:31:36 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #669 on: March 12, 2019, 01:53:51 AM »
2/ How i have rebounded and what about my actual dating life

Finally i would prefer to talk about this topic.
When you split with someone there is a process to mourny the relationship. Bruce Fisher described in his book (after the break) the different steps involved. One of those step is to lower his previous partner to help you to leave him.

In fact i am already out of those steps. I have restarted a new life.
So for the moment i would prefer to focus about this new life.

I hope it could help, not people who are already in couples, but the singles ones or at least entertain them while some could enrage and want to  :deadhorse: me ? But in the last possibility i don't care  >:D .
That's something very huge in our societies which prevents us to find our personalities : approval, validation.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:28:58 AM by Patagonie »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #670 on: March 12, 2019, 11:12:44 AM »
Mine is over and i got divorced.

Crap,

I am sorry Pat, I thought I would come back and read about the next step in
your adventure. Getting divorced and starting over sucks. I wish you the best

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #671 on: March 14, 2019, 04:49:55 AM »
Crap,

I am sorry Pat, I thought I would come back and read about the next step in
your adventure. Getting divorced and starting over sucks. I wish you the best

Bill
Hi Bill, you will read about my next step in the adventure yes, but not with the same woman ;D
Yeah it sucked two years of my life.

Thank you

Offline msmob

« Reply #672 on: March 14, 2019, 07:07:28 AM »
Sorry for the news, but welcome back Pat.

Patagonie

I know we might not agree on how to find a partner but losing one you loved and lived with is hard.

May you heal well and when / if you return to the fray or move to the FSU, share your knowledge / opinion.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #673 on: March 14, 2019, 12:11:37 PM »
Patagonie

I know we might not agree on how to find a partner but losing one you loved and lived with is hard.

May you heal well and when / if you return to the fray or move to the FSU, share your knowledge / opinion.
MSmob, thank you to express your empathy, i appreciate. The world would be boring if everybody was sharing the same opinion.

I will go further, i am still in contact with the FSU world, i was in february, summer 2017 in Ukraine, in summer 2018 and november 2018 (sort of VO for a girl from a little city, came from some friends of me, the father of the daughter on ex wifey  :P :P :P )

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #674 on: March 15, 2019, 03:59:32 AM »
Ex wife started do mess our marriage in november 2016 and left in december 2017 our home.

I stopped anything physical wiht my ex wife in may 2017.
During the summer 2017 i had to hire an interpreter in Ukraine to inform the father of ex wife's daughter that our marriage was burnt and to find if necessary some decisions about this topic. Additionnaly i wanted to have some russian lessons (with the language), but it seems that there was also some attraction not only for the words.   :P .
She is in her mid fourties and an 8 for her age at least. We hold hands nothing more and we are still in contact.
She talked three times of marriage since summer 2017 but this is now what i do with this s....  :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Except this slight contact i was not in the mood to rush in any other woman and never cheated to my ex wife.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:45:18 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM