It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Which type of girl to go for?  (Read 9553 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Which type of girl to go for?
« on: September 19, 2019, 04:51:42 PM »
Ok so a break from Brexit talk as I once again find myself at a crossroads.

I see it as myself having a choice between a 7-10 girl who quite naturally will be on a FSU International Dating site looking for at least a fairly wealthy guy to provide a comfortable lifestyle for her. In other words at a more base level yes she is very likely to be materialistic, hence why she is there as local guys have or are now passing over her. The upside for me though is that attractive women are likely to pass good looks onto their offspring, not guaranteed but the prospect is there. I know as an everyday looking guy and from the You Tube vid Dave showed us a while ago that just being slightly above average in looks can give a guy or girl a much easier ride in life without trying in the dating world than I have had.

The other choice is to look at 3-6 type of women the women that are a little below average in looks to average looking. Nothing wrong with that, if I can find one I genuinely find attractive without her having to be a model I'm happy with that. I'm not obsessed by looks and know its possible to find a women that isn't a model more than attractive enough. These women I see as being on FSU International Dating sites because local guys have or are now passing her over because she's not the best looking girl in her area, looks might be fading with age if she had much there, still could be quite good looking compared to the home market but knows she can't cut it compared to the 7-10 girls. I see these girls as generally non-materlistic, some may be approaching their local sell by date. They just want to find a guy where at home they struggle to get one. They just want a family and a happy life they can enjoy. So long as the guy is not a pauper, alcoholic, druggie or too much of an oddball then they are a viable candidate since they are not generally in a position to choose. However, with this type of girl while they are generally easier on the purse strings they are unlikely to produce offspring with any advantage on the looks front unless they are lucky since occasionally two everyday looking parents can produce an attractive looking offspring.

I know this is all rationalising it a bit but I believe in not fooling oneself and dealing with what is present in society, not how I think it should be but never will. So my big ask is 'what type of girl should I go for?' the first group or the second.

I'm basing this on the basis of a girl's dating photo since that is mostly all I have to go on with FSU International Dating sites. If I were in the FSU on any sort of long term situation then of course meeting other sorts of girls I accept would likely be possible, likewise if social media was used and other non direct methods. Thoughts?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Which type of girl to go for?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 05:40:50 PM »
I should add that I see my financial position improving next year, not likely drastically but one where I may be able to not be seen as undesirable by a materialistic girl. That said I know that playing into what a materialistic girl wants too much tends to make the problem worse and that getting to know her better is probably the better course of action. I know BillyB once said that some can be more in tune with how to dress well and so can be beneficial there.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 08:17:48 PM »
For gals less than 30, once they get a little attention, the 3-6 become just as demanding as 7-9.
No real personal experience for me there, but that's my guess.

My guess based on fact that 35-50 year old gals who haven't even had a date for months or years, suddenly act like they are the prom queen when a guy asks them out.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Which type of girl to go for? Answer: a Good Girl
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 08:26:00 PM »
I should add that I see my financial position improving next year, not likely drastically
but one where I may be able to not be seen as undesirable by a materialistic girl. That
said I know that playing into what a materialistic girl wants .....

blah, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, blah, blah,
blah, blah, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, blah,
yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada,

Trench find a good girl. Don't go after materialistic girls.

Are you going to pursue girls who are a little bit scammy?
Probably, but you shouldn't. Find a good girl. That's the
only type of girl anyone should pursue.

Good girl is good, so-so girl is bad, bad girl is bad. You only
go after good girls. How is it possible not to understand that?
Write it down and put it on your refrigerator door.

You can compromise on ANYTHING except character.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

Re: Which type of girl to go for? Answer: a Good Girl
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 08:37:38 PM »

No . . . she also has to have one of those things.

- - -

Man arrives in hell and is sent right into a bar.
He thinks, what the hey, this doesn't look too bad.
Guys sitting with beer bottles on table with gorgeous gals sitting on their laps.

Gets a little closer and exclaims . . . those bottles don't even have holes!
Guys at table say . . . neither do these gals!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:41:24 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 09:23:11 PM »
it’s NOT that simple Trench...

look, if you really want to improve your chances...
then “how to choose the correct woman”,  isn’t the ultimate topic for you!

the right topic is “how do you make Trench more appealing to women?"
because your problem
is the judgment women make about you!!!

if you understand this judgment
then you understand what you need to change about yourself
and the more you actually change in this direction
the more success you will have...

you see, THIS is why they pay me “the big bucks”!!

hmmmm hmmmmm.....

Offline JayH

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 10:56:17 PM »

because your problem

hmmmm hmmmmm.....

DUH --  it is what about 1001 people here have tried to tell him -- except one whose inane advice is useless to him.

Why don't you invite Trench to assist you in groping strippers -- you can show him how to "treat "women.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 11:04:41 PM by AnonMod »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Which type of girl to go for? Answer: a Good Girl
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 11:06:40 PM »
Trench find a good girl. Don't go after materialistic girls.

Are you going to pursue girls who are a little bit scammy?
Probably, but you shouldn't. Find a good girl. That's the
only type of girl anyone should pursue.

Good girl is good, so-so girl is bad, bad girl is bad. You only
go after good girls. How is it possible not to understand that?
Write it down and put it on your refrigerator door.

Yes but that would eliminate about half of the women on these sites, mostly the more attractive ones. It's why there on there. Most of the pretty ones know they are worth do much for their looks. The ones that aren't materialistic but are pretty the local guys would have already booked up with.

So should I go for what remains then? If so were to use the dating website route of course.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 11:23:34 PM »

look, if you really want to improve your chances...
then “how to choose the correct woman”,  isn’t the ultimate topic for you!

because your problem

if you understand this judgment
then you understand what you need to change about yourself
and the more you actually change in this direction
the more success you will have...

you see, THIS is why they pay me “the big bucks”!!

hmmmm hmmmmm.....

That's something I have been working on, progress is happening bit by bit but it's not an overnight thing. I've corrected some areas I fall short but need to work on others.

I see you're point and Jay is right in pointing out that it has been gone over before on here. Like you say it is about what the judgement women make about me. I have had a bit of feedback on this from women and have corrected stuff that she brought up. There is probably more and I will just have to keep finding out how I am doing on it all.

It's actually surprising sone of the stuff women have issue with, stuff I wouldn't thought would have been all that bother. It doesn't really have to be a lot to register though perhaps a lot of little things add up. Kherson girl for example had an issue with the way I dressed and me wearing a fair amount of black stuff. Another girl pointed to other issues such as needing to work out a bit more (not that I am fat being about 6ft & 13.5-14 stone). So I'll keep chugging away sorting out what I can and see if I get some more uptake I'm thinking.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 11:35:08 PM »
I remember the first girl I ever was with in Ukraine (Kiev) said she thought that I had a problem 'leading'. However, my first time experiencing that culture and in an unknown place to me I kind of thought it only seems reasonable that I wouldn't be leading so much as I wouldn't have a clue where I would be going, lol.

Offline BC

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 03:47:20 AM »
I know this is all rationalising it a bit but I believe in not fooling oneself

Sheez Trenchy.. and yet here you go again, doing the exact same thing, fooling yourself that a new thread is somehow going to get you anywhere closer to first base with a real woman?

You've been given a huge amount of great advice for a long period of time..  Why is it not sinking in?  Maybe that's the root of your problem?

Tip: Women like sex as much as men do - Just go do it and don't even think about marriage - that comes later on, or not.  Lather, rinse and repeat.

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 05:07:12 AM »
Trench, did you join a gym or take up a sport, yet?

You are not ready to date...UK or overseas...

You just haven't got a clue about women or the B word..

Online krimster2

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 06:02:43 AM »
"I remember the first girl I ever was with in Ukraine (Kiev) said she thought that I had a problem 'leading"

women will take a pass if you behave this way - it's kinda how Jayh would behave...

ask yourself one question Trench...
do you want to live ALONE like JayH (I'm not not counting the Dingo!)
or be constantly SURROUNDED by beautiful Russian women like ME ALL THE FREAKIN' time?
take your time thinking of your answer....

you have to "take charge" of a Russian woman...
and give her an evening out that she'll think was the most fun she ever had in her life
be EXTREMELY attentive, be ON TOP of every problem....
constantly flirt with her
and PRESENTS...
and lastly...
give her the best sex she's ever had....

just don't be a "weeny" like you know who....
otherwise you'll end up alone, just like he is..

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 06:20:59 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 10:23:46 AM »
Trench, did you join a gym or take up a sport, yet?

You are not ready to date...UK or overseas...

You just haven't got a clue about women or the B word..

Yes :) I've been going to the gym for the past year. However I have had to cut it down from three hourly visits to just one hourly visit for the past six months because of work commitments. It's a pain as I would like to go more but I decided I would rather go once a week for an hour than not at all. It's £20 a month at a sports centre where I can use all the facilities at any time but I only really get around to using the Gym. It's a nice enough place in quite a wealthy area.

Reminds me last Friday evening I was there and this guy was there around my age I would imagine. He had his Thai bride/girlfriend with him. She was quite pretty looking, far shorter than him, he was a bit taller than my 6ft, she looked a bit like Selena Gomez though obviously Thai. I could see why he had looked abroad probably a nice enough guy but seemed to be as dull as the day is long and everyday looking. I got the impression that she wasn't genuinely into him but probably just hanging on until she becomes a UK citizen/right to stay. On the other hand he may just swing it if she continues to look to him as guidance in a foreign country. Looks like a fair amount of guys are looking abroad, used to just be the old retired type of guys with the Thai brides.

Anyway, some improvement had been made with me working out, some more muscle and fitter feeling. Still not quite athletic though but I think this will come in time. In another six months I should be able to up my input again and that may help also.

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 10:28:13 AM »

Tip: Women like sex as much as men do

Many qualifiers needed here.

1) Women can get much more enjoyment from sex than men . . . re orgasms.
2) Women don't appreciate their orgasms as much as men do.
3) Most women don't think about having sex nearly as much as most men do.
4) Women don't have to be concerned about whether they can find a man for sex.
5) Women can go for much longer periods of time before they feel a real 'need' for sex.
6) Women lose their interest in sex as they age past 50 or so; men don't lose their interest, they lose their ability.

Conclusion:  Women do NOT like sex as much as men do, when all factors are considered.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2019, 10:33:03 AM »
"I remember the first girl I ever was with in Ukraine (Kiev) said she thought that I had a problem 'leading"

women will take a pass if you behave this way - it's kinda how Jayh would behave...

ask yourself one question Trench...
do you want to live ALONE like JayH (I'm not not counting the Dingo!)
or be constantly SURROUNDED by beautiful Russian women like ME ALL THE FREAKIN' time?
take your time thinking of your answer....

you have to "take charge" of a Russian woman...
and give her an evening out that she'll think was the most fun she ever had in her life
be EXTREMELY attentive, be ON TOP of every problem....
constantly flirt with her
and PRESENTS...
and lastly...
give her the best sex she's ever had....

just don't be a "weeny" like you know who....
otherwise you'll end up alone, just like he is..

For sure I would want to be surrounded with beautiful women like yourself Krimster. I see what you are saying, I'll try to follow up on this. I think if I firm a sort of action plan of how to act in uncertain situations so as to make it look like I have control of the situation that could help I think. I'll also try and adjust my way of behaviour as you suggest Krimster, thanks for your input, I appreciate it :) I'll try to update you on my progress when I can on this.

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2019, 10:34:38 AM »

Conclusion:  Women do NOT like sex as much as men do, when all factors are considered.

That is a 'conclusion' worthy of Trench.)

Offline ML

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2019, 10:40:47 AM »
That is a 'conclusion' worthy of Trench.)

Sure you can simply make an all encompassing statement, but . . .
Which of my 6 factors is inaccurate?
A conclusion cannot be discarded unless the stated factors are wrong.

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2019, 10:47:18 AM »
ML,

I quoted the 'assertion' you made about women wanting sex 'less'..

What could be clearer...?

Not my experience.

Edited for clarity..

None of the points

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 11:52:48 AM by msmob »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2019, 12:03:59 PM »
Many qualifiers needed here.

2) Women don't appreciate their orgasms as much as men do.
3) Most women don't think about having sex nearly as much as most men do.
4) Women don't have to be concerned about whether they can find a man for sex.
5) Women can go for much longer periods of time before they feel a real 'need' for sex.
6) Women lose their interest in sex as they age past 50 or so; men don't lose their interest, they lose their ability.

Yeah, I'm just not onboard here with your qualifiers. I wouldn't say any of that is true

Offline ML

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2019, 01:46:55 PM »
Yeah, I'm just not onboard here with your qualifiers. I wouldn't say any of that is true

OK, let's start with just one.

So are you contending that a man can match a woman's ability to have multiple orgasms?

Online krimster2

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2019, 04:00:02 PM »
my story goes back a long time...
my first girl friend in Ukraine was in 1996
she was a 19 yr old student at Taras Shevchenko who spoke pretty good English...
a total delight for the eyes...
but, difficult and VERY moody girl and for a Ukrainian girl very lazy....
I ALWAYS had to cleanup after her when she was in class....
and I COOKED AND NOT HER!!!
but I do concede that in another 5 years of living on her own instead of one may have straightened her out...

then 5 yr later there’s my wife, mid 20s, blue collar Ukrainian farm girl
who is also 6 foot one and OMG DD’s!!!!

in addition, after my first girl friend, and before my wife I had sex with another 8 Russian women in either my apartment or hotel suite...

some of the encounters were truly bizarre,
I once met a woman in a Russian gastranome and invited her to my nearby 5 star suite...
a poor, simple young Russian woman, who was blown away at the idea of talking to an American that spoke Russian!

she came up to my suite, and her mouth was literally hanging open as she was looking at all the high end features in the suite...

she checked out the marble jacuzzi bathtub and couldn’t get over the gold plated faucets
so I turned one on...

te hochesh' vannu? (you want a bath?)
I was joking...
but she shook her head up and down and went back to the living room part of the suite
while I fiddled with the water temperature and volume....

when I went to the living room, she was sitting on the couch naked...
looking down at her feet, then she looked up at me...

I helped her into the tub
and gave her a bath, gently washing her with a white terry cloth...
AND dried off each inch of her as well...

and then she went and sat on the edge of the bed...

now haters are gonna hate
but LOVE rules haters!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:50:19 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2019, 04:00:41 PM »
So my big ask is 'what type of girl should I go for?' the first group or the second.

Go for the girl that goes for you for starters. How many are going for you right now? If one or none, you can't be selective since have no choices to make.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2019, 09:14:41 PM »
Go for the girl that goes for you for starters. How many are going for you right now? If one or none, you can't be selective since have no choices to make.

There you go, Trench.

BillyB has it bang on..

Many of us WANTED to see you happy, but my personal stance is you cannot find anyone, until you 'fix' you...your attitude to ladies.

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2019, 03:33:39 AM »
For gals less than 30, once they get a little attention, the 3-6 become just as demanding as 7-9.
No real personal experience for me there, but that's my guess.

My guess based on fact that 35-50 year old gals who haven't even had a date for months or years, suddenly act like they are the prom queen when a guy asks them out.

I think ML is talking about the famous 49rs we have in the States. They are 4's, but they think they are 9's and want to be treated as 10s. I guess if you wanted to be put on a pedestal, and you found a FSU 64(A 6 that thinks she is a 4), go ahead
 You have been searching long enough Trench, that you should know what your market value is there. If you are confident you can get and keep an 8, just date 7s and 8s

When I did this 26 years ago, I knew my value, I only looked at 10s  19-24yrs old. Today, I would probably be able to fetch an 8 35-40yrs old. But its not a done deal, as she probably has 50 orbiters that are younger than I am texting her all the time.
  26 yrs ago, you had to be serious to this, now it appears its a hobby for some guys. And on the woman side, they are monkey branching from guy to guy trying to get higher up on the tree. Thus, I don't see the value of chasing FSU anywhere near 40. They are dating pros, tons of admires, and I know from personal experience what happens to them in their mid to late 40s

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1960
Total: 1969

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM