It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Why a Russian woman?  (Read 23627 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Why a Russian woman?
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2020, 02:47:37 PM »
So like Japs says money is the main thing out there.

No, it absolutely is not.  It may be for Ukrainian women seeking foreign men, but it definitely is not true for Ukrainian women in general.  It is far easier to live in Ukraine on a relatively small income than it is in the West. An overwhelming majority of UW marry UM.  UW seeking foreign men do so for their own reasons, and often, a primary reason is economic.  So, listening to their stories about why they are seeking a WM is going to be self serving.

japtats' view is formed by his life experiences, as well as his experiences with FSUW.  It doesn't mean it is a universal truth.  He is living in Ukraine as a foreigner.  The culture is foreign to him.  Their ideas are foreign to him.  The way they think is foreign to him.  That's not a criticism, it holds true for any foreigner in Ukraine, unless they come from another FSU country.  So, it is living in two solitudes.  We absorb the customs and ideas of where we grew up, and, even if we reject them, they are still part of us, often in ways we don't acknowledge or even recognize.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:53:01 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2020, 03:17:39 PM »
There is a class system in the FSU, more than so in the west

I never claimed there wasn't.  There was one in Soviet times, too.  It is pretty much unchanged since then, even the players are the same.

If you read my posts, some of which are words from men that are ukrainian. Only man i found that said FSUW souls are deep etc, was a 20 year old ukrainian guy who just returned from ukraine from living in spain, and honestly talking to him, i felt he wasn't really clued up on women. The rest reiterate what i say.

Yes, but two things:

1.  Ukrainians will tell you what they think you want to hear, or what will benefit them.  This is even the case with FSU individuals who move here.  I cannot tell you how many times the better half has met FSU individuals, starts speaking with them in Russian or Ukrainian, and they ask if he is from here or there.  He used to say "there", but now says "here".  He finds it more entertaining, because they tell him lies they would never spout if they knew he was from there.

Between my family and the better half's, we have male cousins (some, children of cousins), ages 18 to 50, from the border of Western Ukraine to Kharkiv, from Chernihiv to Odesa.  What you have posted would be foreign ideas to them.

Very true, the mentality is toxic, hence why FSU people tell me i don't understand the dark side of the FSU. But i do get the feel for it. Not a pretty place to be in.

It's not toxic.  It's just foreign to you.

I think it is important i state my truth, before i get misquoted, like i told you, and many others, i believe most FSUW are happy when basics in life are covered, rent, bills, medical bills, trips here and there, nothing really extravagant (depending on the type of person). They are more interested in way you look, quality of sex (You may disagree, but it is very big in the FSU).

I think sex is important to most people, world over.  Physical attraction is very subjective.  There will be UW who will find you attractive, and others that don't.  Every pot eventually finds a lid.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 03:19:51 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2020, 03:34:46 PM »
There is no benefit in men lying to me that women left them because of money, cheated on them. There is a reason why there is a 'gift' mentality for men when dating FSUW. I discussed this with western women, who noticed it also when dating FSUM in the West, guys were very respectful and such, but randomly buy them gifts, take care of bills when not even asked. For them it was normal.

Nephew is late thirties, married.  Never bought his wife anything other than flowers.  Cousin is 23, recently married.  Also never bought his wife anything more than flowers.  Other cousin just turned 21.  Buys opera and theater tickets for dates, but that's it.  Not even flowers.  He is not serious about anyone.

Very much toxic to categorise people based on their level of education and finances. And not look at them as actual people, mentality here is weird as hell.

And this is different from the West, exactly how?

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 07:10:07 PM by Boethius »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2020, 03:44:23 PM »

Nephew if late thirties, married.  Never bought his wife anything other than flowers.  Cousin is 23, recently married.  Also never bought his wife anything more than flowers.  Other cousin just turned 21.  Buys opera and theater tickets for dates, but that's it.  Not even flowers.  He is not serious about anyone.

I been to FSU for around 9 years on and off, not buying stuff worked prior, heck probably would do, but it is still common. In the West rarely do we buy flowers, hence why you see florists often in FSU in every street corner, but hardly in the West. Gift mentality is there.

And this is different from the West, exactly how?

By a big stretch, but then again, i don't associate with FSU people in the West.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 03:45:57 PM by japtats »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2020, 03:51:04 PM »
I been to FSU for around 9 years on and off, not buying stuff worked prior, heck probably would do, but it is still common. In the West rarely do we buy flowers, hence why you see florists often in FSU in every street corner, but hardly in the West. Gift mentality is there.

My BIL buys flowers for my sister routinely.  He is Canadian.  He's always done this, from when they were in high school until now, and they have grown children (teens).  In Ukraine, flowers are routinely taken by people visiting others as a gift.  That's not something routinely done in the West. 

There are small flower shops in every mall in my city, in addition to stand alone buildings.  I doubt there are significantly more flower shops in Ukraine, it's just that they aren't as concentrated. 

By a big stretch, but then again, i don't associate with FSU people in the West.

I was referring to Westerners in the West, and Western attitudes, not the attitudes of FSU individuals living in the West.  However, that does tell me the type of Ukrainians with whom you are interacting.  Not surprising, as I assume they all speak English to a greater or lesser degree.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:19:39 PM by Boethius »

Offline BdHvA

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2020, 06:30:23 PM »

Very true, the mentality is toxic, hence why FSU people tell me i don't understand the dark side of the FSU. But i do get the feel for it. Not a pretty place to be in.

It's not toxic.  It's just foreign to you.

So what is your goal in Ukraine, if the inhabitants are 'toxic' to you?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 06:33:11 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2020, 06:36:16 PM »
To  become intoxicated, obviously.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2020, 06:40:19 PM »
To  become intoxicated, obviously.

Perhaps our hero has a low tolerance to Vodka?
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2020, 09:57:06 PM »
Anyway, back onto the subject at hand I would also like to add less fat chicks to the list. I personally don't see why I should be bothered with a girl who can't even be bothered to keep herself in reasonable condition for me. All my life I have never been fat so I know it is not a big task to not become fat. It's not even a case of having to do the gym it's just a case of normal eating too stay normal size and I've always found a normal intake off food satisfying enough. I just see a girl who doesn't want to keep in shape through eating normally as being disrespectful to a guy she wishes to date as if he is not worth just eating normally for like everyone should usually do. To my mind it's minimal effort to change a diet to eating less fatty foods, etc so if a girl can't be bothered even with that for a guy then I can't be bothered with her.

A lot of fat western women are like, 'you've got to accept this' (big flabby a*se) and I'm like 'no actually I don't'. They can't believe I don't show any interest back but the truth is I would rather live a single life than give in to women who think I have no other option than to accept their not bothering to eat a reasonable diet. I couldn't do that too myself let alone risk passing on bad genetics too any offspring. Some women are if course fat through a bad habit that had developed rather than genetics but either way I expect her to not have a trashed bod.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2020, 11:21:13 PM »
You really miss the point.  The point is not that you have to date a fat woman, if you're not attracted nor interested, Trench.  It is that you have to accept her as she is if you wish to date her.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2020, 11:43:51 PM »

However, that does tell me the type of Ukrainians with whom you are interacting.  Not surprising, as I assume they all speak English to a greater or lesser degree.

Men and women, yes , and also I might add , can't trust the doctors here , reading reviews , many doctors misdiagnose on purpose , do not treat the issue, so they can get money long-term. I went on a date with someone whose mother was a doctor , and said the same thing , reading reviews , same thing .

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2020, 11:53:39 PM »

Get my tattoos done, work on my skills in my field to help more people, and return to the gym once my tattoos are done. I am not wife hunting, I am dating someone , won't cheat on her (i had the chance last night) , see what life throws at me.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:59:43 PM by japtats »

Offline msmob

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2020, 12:56:05 AM »
Thanks for your opinion and for sharing your experience Moby.

Despite being 'taken', I'm happy to hear about the experiences of others, on different paths than the one I took.

Good morning, BC!

Do you think I'm not? ;)

I readily admit I tease Beel about VO v VM.. but I am quite serious when someone with relatively less 'experience' of life in former FSU posts conclusions seriously at variance to mine over nearly 20 years living amongst them, either in Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia or Georgia.

There are those that feel the need to post of 'sexual encounters and others who are 'taken' and it is a given ( apart from me, of course!) that they enjoy games for two.

Why a 'Russian' woman? Because..if you look after them..

That's all that needs to be said.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Why a Russian woman?
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2020, 03:42:15 AM »
Anyway, back onto the subject at hand I would also like to add less fat chicks to the list. I personally don't see why I should be bothered with a girl who can't even be bothered to keep herself in reasonable condition for me. All my life I have never been fat so I know it is not a big task to not become fat. It's not even a case of having to do the gym it's just a case of normal eating too stay normal size and I've always found a normal intake off food satisfying enough. I just see a girl who doesn't want to keep in shape through eating normally as being disrespectful to a guy she wishes to date as if he is not worth just eating normally for like everyone should usually do. To my mind it's minimal effort to change a diet to eating less fatty foods, etc so if a girl can't be bothered even with that for a guy then I can't be bothered with her.

A lot of fat western women are like, 'you've got to accept this' (big flabby a*se) and I'm like 'no actually I don't'. They can't believe I don't show any interest back but the truth is I would rather live a single life than give in to women who think I have no other option than to accept their not bothering to eat a reasonable diet. I couldn't do that too myself let alone risk passing on bad genetics too any offspring. Some women are if course fat through a bad habit that had developed rather than genetics but either way I expect her to not have a trashed bod.

Trench, there is no law, rule or convention stating you have to date any
woman of any type. Let's say you ONLY like red heads. There is nobody who
is going to make you date blondes or brunettes. So I don't see why you are
making a long winded argument that you do.

Make yourself a personal list of what you are looking for in the Future
Mrs. Trench then spend all your time trying to find a good girl with those
traits that likes you back.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2020, 03:48:14 AM »
Trench, there is no law, rule or convention stating you have to date any
woman of any type.

It is transphobic to not date a transgender woman, if someone truly accepts someone's gender, they would have no issues with dating someone transgender. Same with Race, same with the fat acceptance movement. The far left movement is always pushing the boundaries, on what is and not acceptable.

Offline msmob

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2020, 04:13:51 AM »
'OK'...so the current Roman Catholic Pope is a  (far) 'lefty' as was David Cameron, the UK's PM for six years...The Right of centre Tory govt. made same sex marriages legal.

It is astounding,  to me, how people are discussing gender issues as if they are  left or right issues.

Offline Belvis

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2020, 04:34:18 AM »
Ukrainians will tell you what they think you want to hear, or what will benefit them.  This is even the case with FSU individuals who move here.  I cannot tell you how many times the better half has met FSU individuals, starts speaking with them in Russian or Ukrainian, and they ask if he is from here or there.  He used to say "there", but now says "here".  He finds it more entertaining, because they tell him lies they would never spout if they knew he was from there.

I can confirm Boe's words. I also have observed a tendency for FSU folk to say what you (foreigner) want to hear. Not to get  benefits, but rather to demonstrate courtesy, avoid unnecessary disputes etc. There is a tendency to support established mythology about FSU life, just to facilitate talk and keep it in right direction especially if English proficiency is not perfect.
   And of course, Boethius knows about FSUW a lot, she is herself part of FSUW in some ways, so this discussion looks  ridiculous for me. A man made tatoos, have many chats with random girls, may be slepts with many. Still he knows about them nothing, in my view, just shaped superficial  glance as a tourist.  Though travel notes are entertaing too, no question.
   Besides, a person tends to attract not quite random speakers in conversations. The company depends on man's life style, interests, personal mindset.
   I would listen to men who happily married for long time, they know something about FSUW, for sure  ;).

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2020, 05:31:26 AM »
'OK'...so the current Roman Catholic Pope is a  (far) 'lefty' as was David Cameron, the UK's PM for six years...The Right of centre Tory govt. made same sex marriages legal.

It is astounding,  to me, how people are discussing gender issues as if they are  left or right issues.

Only place I found against same sex marriages , is people in the FSU . I remember recent girl I was seeing , was shouting on the phone, because her friends decided to go to a gay march , and start a fight with the protestors , as they hate same sex relations

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2020, 05:51:07 AM »
You really miss the point.  The point is not that you have to date a fat woman, if you're not attracted nor interested, Trench.  It is that you have to accept her as she is if you wish to date her.

That is a difficult one to answer, it's akin to saying would I continue in a relationship with a woman if she got significantly fat. I wouldn't know until in that position but I don't think it would be good for the relationship. Similarly if a guy got significantly fat it would likely be bad for the relationship as the woman would not like it. Other variants of this are if either side starts significantly drinking, gambling, maybe stops working and instead decides to play videogames all day, etc, etc. I don't think any of the above issues are particular to either sex and either sex has been known to walk on any of these.

There is then the case of whether a guy (or girl) would accept a person who already was this way. Again it would not be great and I would tend to rather look elsewhere as I don't think I could accept a woman that way to date her. As has been said before we are all superficial but I believe that the outer self can be a reflection of the inner character. So often a significantly fat person can mean a person with bad habits and hence character flaws. They may be able to fix those bad habits and character flaws long term or they may not. I think whether they have those character flaws by genetics or environment is crucial in that. People are not perfect but those with significantly bad character flaws are not great people to be with in my opinion.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2020, 05:53:34 AM »
I can confirm Boe's words. I also have observed a tendency for FSU folk to say what you (foreigner) want to hear. Not to get  benefits, but rather to demonstrate courtesy, avoid unnecessary disputes etc.

I very much doubt men would fabricate stories of being cheated on, expressing views of disliking their own women, tell me stories of how they spent all their money pleasing a woman, and she walking out, because she disliked his city. I remember my ex fiance, she told me of the stories of her ex's, how they would cheated on, it was cold, some of those stories blew my mind, it would be okay if it was 1/10, but it was very prevelant. She would laugh and say, 'well that is moscow'.

And of course, Boethius knows about FSUW a lot, she is herself part of FSUW in some ways

Things has changed in last couple of decades

Besides, a person tends to attract not quite random speakers in conversations. The company depends on man's life style, interests, personal mindset.
   I would listen to men who happily married for long time, they know something about FSUW, for sure  ;).

Well my lifestyle, women i go for (looks wise), are very different from most people. I do relate with one guy, a 25 year old (no tattoos), resides in West, but has oligarch roots in FSU. He often buys presents for first dates, will court many women, he bought my ex fiance (after we split), a Gucci perfume for their first date (It is how FSU men roll, who are not scared to spend a bit, so they don't waste time). Good looking chap (for FSU standards on typical white male, suit, etc, but scrawny which was one of her complaints on FSUM).

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 06:43:55 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2020, 06:42:19 AM »
I can confirm Boe's words.

It is funny, but i known Beo for maybe a decade now, when i first got into FSU scene, she warned me of the dangers of the FSU culture, it isn't as bad as she made it out to be, but for sure it is different, not somewhere i would like to spend my life in, she also warned me raising children here would adopt the FSU mentality , way she described in in somewhat toxic (Maybe not using the word toxic). But one thing i have notice is she holds men who exploit the FSU scene, due to income differences between western and FSU countries in low regard. I don't blame her, it is very different to her story of finding love, we all walk different paths in life.

My path, and a lot of western men paths, would be different to the path she took, same as my path would be different to many western men, way i look, type of women i go for etc We will all have different paths. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2020, 08:10:38 AM »
Only place I found against same sex marriages , is people in the FSU . I remember recent girl I was seeing , was shouting on the phone, because her friends decided to go to a gay march , and start a fight with the protestors , as they hate same sex relations

Naturally, they are 30 years behind the curve ...  When I was in my 20's *I* thought Maggie Thatcher's Section 28 was a 'good' idea ..

What an IDIOT I was ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/cacc0b40-c3a4-473b-86cc-11863c0b3f30

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2020, 08:31:49 AM »
Well my lifestyle, women i go for (looks wise), are very different from most people. I do relate with one guy, a 25 year old (no tattoos), resides in West, but has oligarch roots in FSU. He often buys presents for first dates, will court many women, he bought my ex fiance (after we split), a Gucci perfume for their first date (It is how FSU men roll, who are not scared to spend a bit, so they don't waste time). Good looking chap (for FSU standards on typical white male, suit, etc, but scrawny which was one of her complaints on FSUM).

On the face of it a very clever move, the girl would see it as the guy being able to provide well seeing that he is willing to give that on a first date when she is still much of a stranger. The girl would also probably feel even more obliged to put out at the end of the dinner date so if she is hot then a good night can be had. Probably even cheaper than paying for a pro lol, not that I use them I wouldn't feel good about myself as I have my standards.

Thing is with that approach is that the guy will likely be in the boat of likely not ever really knowing if she feels anything for him at all or just with him for the money/because she gets stuff. That's ok if the guy is happy with that deal but it bats it off on that front from the offset without being able to find out if the girl is genuinely into him. So on that front it's the guy buggering it up rather than the girl. If a guy just pays for the dinner date and she sleeps with him then it could mean anything from a kind courtesy towards the guy to being into him but theirs a fair chance she won't get with the guy if she feels he is too much of a turn off.

If he is scrawny then maybe he has decided that top level women will only get with him if he bases it on money. I believe like you do Japs that it's a big theme out in the FSU. Maybe less so for 4-5 looks women or less as even if they are they know they know they will only likely get a guy who can pay the bills of everyday living so they'll probably look to see if he is a decent guy also who won't slap them around, etc.

I suspect being scrawny out in the FSU is not a great sign for FSW (as is being fat on the other end). It is probably associated with weakness, poor genetics, lack of being able to afford food, not very masculine looking, etc. I know not all Russians are like this, some can be very well built, the body builder types, but they eat a lot, for lunch they will eat like three or four ham baps while I just eat a couple of thin sandwiches lol.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2020, 09:17:08 AM »
On the face of it a very clever move, the girl would see it as the guy being able to provide well seeing that he is willing to give that on a first date when she is still much of a stranger. The girl would also probably feel even more obliged to put out at the end of the dinner date so if she is hot then a good night can be had. Probably even cheaper than paying for a pro lol, not that I use them I wouldn't feel good about myself as I have my standards.

TIme is money, hence why better to use a cheap investment, to speed up the process (small gift, i use flowers/erfume, prefer perfume ($15), as if the woman reschedules, it is fine, flowers die however.

That's ok if the guy is happy with that deal but it bats it off on that front from the offset without being able to find out if the girl is genuinely into him.

He, as well as i, know we can get laid without small gestures. he is a decent looking chap, young, well off, he isn't overthinking stuff. He just knows, if your game is to find someone genuine, stick to the west, there is no wealth difference, you will know a woman is genuinely into you. WHy go to the FSU, and play charades in guessing if she is or not into you.

My brother cringed at me going to the FSU, till it hit him, and he told his friend 'going to these countries and getting women, is like you earning 10k a month, as a footballer'. No different, you don't see footballers (most don't), dress is rags, trying to find a girl happy to go on a date with him at MC Donalds.

I suspect being scrawny out in the FSU is not a great sign for FSW (as is being fat on the other end). It is probably associated with weakness, poor genetics, lack of being able to afford food, not very masculine looking, etc. I know not all Russians are like this, some can be very well built, the body builder types, but they eat a lot, for lunch they will eat like three or four ham baps while I just eat a couple of thin sandwiches lol.

More to do with laziness, women often joked with me, it is hard to find a man who can last more than 5mins in bed. FSUM are generally not built, guys you see in the gym , are very well built, they are probably running some high dosages of steroids. FSU mentality is to do stuff to the extremes, they don't mess around. Most of the guys don't go to the gym , but if they do , they go full out
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 09:43:07 AM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2020, 10:40:23 AM »

Thing is with that approach is that the guy will likely be in the boat of likely not ever really knowing if she feels anything for him at all or just with him for the money/because she gets stuff. That's ok if the guy is happy with that deal but it bats it off on that front from the offset without being able to find out if the girl is genuinely into him. So on that front it's the guy buggering it up rather than the girl. If a guy just pays for the dinner date and she sleeps with him then it could mean anything from a kind courtesy towards the guy to being into him but theirs a fair chance she won't get with the guy if she feels he is too much of a turn off.

If he is scrawny then maybe he has decided that top level women will only get with him if he bases it on money. I believe like you do Japs that it's a big theme out in the FSU. Maybe less so for 4-5 looks women or less as even if they are they know they know they will only likely get a guy who can pay the bills of everyday living so they'll probably look to see if he is a decent guy also who won't slap them around, etc.

Trench,

You are being totally off topic. You have plenty of Trench coat theory and discussion threads.
Where you explain your various oddball theories. Copy your post and carry on your discussion(s)
there.

This thread is about why pursue a Russian woman (FSUW).

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM