It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Has anyone here ever told a girl they like her but not how she is dressed?  (Read 14379 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
So I'm seeing a fair few profiles where the girl looks like a girl I could like but in a lot of her pics but not all she isn't dressed in stuff that I would like her to wear. So she would for example be wearing some Jean shorts or a mundane shirt type of top. So how to go about tackling this with her? I know a lot of FSW like directness and I kind of feel the need to be up front with her in the first message about it so as to not waste each others time. I don't want to appear rude however, to get off on the wrong foot. Some women I assume won't be willing to change, maybe some others possibly. So how best to raise it with a FSW early on?

I know some may see the clothes a woman wears here as no big deal but for me it kind of reflects her personality, who she is/who I am. So it's kind of having a girl who fits in with me really otherwise it could always feel a bit disjointed in a relationship with a girl who is another style apart from me if you know what I mean. Kind of like a Hells Angel with a Prom Queen kind of mismatch as an analogy I suppose, but different characters in my case of course.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Has anyone here ever told a girl they like her but not how she is dressed?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 06:45:16 AM »
So I'm seeing a fair few profiles where the girl looks like a girl I could like but in a lot of her pics but not all she isn't dressed in stuff that I would like her to wear. So she would for example be wearing some Jean shorts or a mundane shirt type of top. So how to go about tackling this with her? 
Some of the first pictures of my lady she looked like she was wearing a kitchen table cloth or a set of curtains from the 1970's.    I didn't let it bother me and thought it was humorous and innocent. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 07:35:05 AM »
Some of the first pictures of my lady she looked like she was wearing a kitchen table cloth or a set of curtains from the 1970's.    I didn't let it bother me and thought it was humorous and innocent. 

Fathertime!

Lol, appreciate the contribution FT. Idk I think back then, I'm assuming a Soviet brought up woman it kind of didn't mean a lot as in it wasn't necessarily an outward display of their personality. These days however although a woman may wear all sorts if there is a bit of a theme in terms of style of clothing being worn then I tend to see it as an outward display of their personality. Whether they are that changeable or if they would take well to a suggestion from a guy that something else might look better/be more preferably who knows?

I don't expect a girl to walk around in a silky gown dress in day to day life like on EM but some sort of casual feminine skirt or dress would be nice/preferably. While I could theoretically be attracted to any woman in person a woman wearing a pair of ripped jean shorts doesn't really do it for me. Not talking so much about getting hard but just in terms of appealing to me as someone who I would want to write to or feeling that she would fit with me.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 08:58:11 AM »
Sure.  Tell a woman you don't like the way she is dressed, and that you need her to wear a "more feminine" dress for your jerking off material.  That is how it is going to come across. 

I can't believe you are asking this.  Do you have a lot of issues interacting with people normally IRL?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2021, 09:05:19 AM »
So I'm seeing a fair few profiles where the girl looks like a girl I could like but in a lot of her pics but not all she isn't dressed in stuff that I would like her to wear. So she would for example be wearing some Jean shorts or a mundane shirt type of top. So how to go about tackling this with her? I know a lot of FSW like directness and I kind of feel the need to be up front with her in the first message about it so as to not waste each others time. I don't want to appear rude however, to get off on the wrong foot. Some women I assume won't be willing to change, maybe some others possibly. So how best to raise it with a FSW early on?

I know some may see the clothes a woman wears here as no big deal but for me it kind of reflects her personality, who she is/who I am. So it's kind of having a girl who fits in with me really otherwise it could always feel a bit disjointed in a relationship with a girl who is another style apart from me if you know what I mean. Kind of like a Hells Angel with a Prom Queen kind of mismatch as an analogy I suppose, but different characters in my case of course.

If I were you, TC, best you wait until this gal (any gal for that matter) comes knocking down your virtual inbox door just to get your attention before venturing deeper into this matter. FWIW.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline ML

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 10:34:38 AM »
A gal on one of my WMVM trips was a very good writer and we had good communication.  But in the only pic she posted she was wearing what looked to be a too big leather jacket that made her look like a biker gal.

I had no interest in a biker gal, but decided to meet with her anyway because we had such great email exchanges.  And she had actually lived in USA for a few years, so had very good English.

We agreed to meet at a restaurant and WOW . . . I hardly recognized her when she arrived.

Wearing pastel colored very classy trousers and matching short jacket with beautiful cream colored blouse.  We met several times and I saw her once in the original jacket which looked nothing like a biker jacket, so the picture had just mislead me.

We had very good times as she toured me around to most all the attractions in her city.

But at some point, I cut it off with her because A) I was  more attracted to a couple of other women on that trip and B) she had a daughter living in USA with her American husband and I couldn't shake the idea that this gal was mostly interested in me as a way to rejoin her daughter.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2021, 11:40:48 AM »
A gal on one of my WMVM trips was a very good writer and we had good communication.  But in the only pic she posted she was wearing what looked to be a too big leather jacket that made her look like a biker gal.

I had no interest in a biker gal, but decided to meet with her anyway because we had such great email exchanges.  And she had actually lived in USA for a few years, so had very good English.

We agreed to meet at a restaurant and WOW . . . I hardly recognized her when she arrived.

Wearing pastel colored very classy trousers and matching short jacket with beautiful cream colored blouse.  We met several times and I saw her once in the original jacket which looked nothing like a biker jacket, so the picture had just mislead me.

We had very good times as she toured me around to most all the attractions in her city.

But at some point, I cut it off with her because A) I was  more attracted to a couple of other women on that trip and B) she had a daughter living in USA with her American husband and I couldn't shake the idea that this gal was mostly interested in me as a way to rejoin her daughter.

I get that she wasn't quite as bad as in the pic but her clothes style in a trouser suit was still more towards the slightly masculine side even if she still looked very feminine in it. That you still were attracted to two other women kind of tells me that although this woman came across ok that either of the other two were still nearer the bulls eye in what you were attracted too. That's what I'm talking about in basically hitting the mark with a girl who I'm attracted to/up my street in terms of dress sense that I like. So many of these women are either way off or somewhere between half there and half not.

I agree with point B though, one women I was messaging in Uzbekistan near the beginning of deciding to look for a FSW had a Mother who according to her was in the UK through marrying an English guy. She already had a kid but both her and the kid stuck in Uzbekistan. I couldn't shake the feeling that her interest lay more in getting to the UK where her Mother was and get a better education/life opportunity for her kid. After some enthusiastic messaging from her I decided I just didn't feel at ease going forward to meeting her with my thoughts as they were.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 11:52:17 AM »
Sure.  Tell a woman you don't like the way she is dressed, and that you need her to wear a "more feminine" dress for your jerking off material.  That is how it is going to come across. 

I can't believe you are asking this.  Do you have a lot of issues interacting with people normally IRL?

Well done Boe you've hit upon the crux of what I mean :D Yeah I can't see it going down well. My only thought to date is that if there is something she is wearing that I like I could compliment her on it but then go on to say, 'hey, but I think that would pair even better with a ...' and see if she is amenable to a little change. If not then probably best to move on. My guessing of women that are totally off the mark is that odds are they are too far away from what I'm looking for and will likely never change so better to pass over them.

Some girls can be what I could be into and not exactly tick a lot on my list of clothing preferences in a girl but in general I think most girls probably need to lean the way I like in terms of clothing style.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 07:42:03 PM »
Ok so I've just messaged a couple of girls on Fdate, may do more later. While I put it in a fairly diplomatic manner as I can I'm already starting to think that likely at an early stage it's probably not going to play well. There are kind of a few girls that are dressed closer to what I like, not perfect or real on the money but nearer than some others on there. I'm thinking already that it's probably easier to go for girl that are dressed somewhere towards what I like than trying to convert a girl who's a bit half and half. I'll probably knock out a few more messages for interest to see how receptive these girls are and to what I'm thinking.

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2021, 06:04:01 AM »
Women can dress to look different every day of the week.

A lot more important variables to consider than the way they look in any given set of pictures.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 08:25:34 AM »
I decided I just didn't feel at ease going forward to meeting her with my
thoughts as they were.

I sometimes wonder what events happened to you to screw up your opinions about women
so badly.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BC

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2021, 10:20:23 AM »
Trench,

for someone who has posted here asking for assistance picking out your own clothing, it seems very odd you can criticize anyone else as to what they are wearing.

FTR, my wife often comes with a couple of outfits to see what I like best.  I'll often ask my wife what I should wear when we go out.

You seem to be quite at a loss with yourself, incessantly starting new forum threads that add little or no substance other than maybe for purposes of self-justification, and excuses for inaction.  What's next, the best brand of toothpaste?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2021, 10:45:36 AM »
I am hesitant, in a way, to post this, but I think if Trench finds an FSUW who marries him, he will end up divorced.  First, the majority of WM-FSUW marriages fail.  Second, I suspect Trench is controlling in a way that a woman who is willing to move abroad will not tolerate. 

It's not a knock on you, Trench.  I do wish you success.  But I see heartbreak in your future if you choose this path.  I think you would, long term, be far more successful if you found a woman in England.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2021, 10:47:33 AM »
FTR, my wife often comes with a couple of outfits to see what I like best. 

What's next, the best brand of toothpaste?

Wife is back teaching in classroom this fall.
Each morning she comes out dressed to leave and asks me if what she is wearing is OK.
She has put on weight this past Covid year, so I have to tell her that she can't wear some of the jeans that are now 'overly' skin tight.
I also nix 'almost' see through blouses, even with fancy bras.
She agrees and changes into something else.

I tend to dress fairly sloppy looking, so a few times she asks if I could wear something else.  I tell her to get out for me whatever she wants me to wear.

So we help/advise each other regarding clothing and no one is offended . . . yet !!

We use Aquafresh Sensitive toothpaste.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2021, 10:52:11 AM »
Trench,

for someone who has posted here asking for assistance picking out your own clothing, it seems very odd you can criticize anyone else as to what they are wearing.

FTR, my wife often comes with a couple of outfits to see what I like best.  I'll often ask my wife what I should wear when we go out.

You seem to be quite at a loss with yourself, incessantly starting new forum threads that add little or no substance other than maybe for purposes of self-justification, and excuses for inaction.  What's next, the best brand of toothpaste?

I thought of posting the very same point you make, BC. But then knowing TC now, he'll like 'respond' with *well, at least I seek assistance to improve myself*. So why bother and decided to just leave him the best advice I thought of giving...which likely went over his head anyway.

I have never seen, or knew, of anyone more insecure of himself than what I've read here. So consequently, he goes and do his usual 'projecting' (to others) about imagined 'failings, shortcomings and nefarious intent of the very group of women' he sought to chase.

He's those guys who hangs out at bars, sipping their beers all night long, eyeing pretty ladies around but never ever moving to talk to anyone. Then at bar closing, and everyone else either going home, or pairing up, they're left talking amongst the same 2 AM dudes, about how the pretty women are likely bitches anyway, and they're better off going home alone.

I do feel for the guy. It's the MOB and he still can't get out of first gear.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 10:58:17 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline ML

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2021, 10:59:45 AM »
I do feel for the guy.

OK, but don't feel the guy . . . or at least do not tell us.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2021, 11:31:02 AM »
I am hesitant, in a way, to post this, but I think if Trench finds an FSUW who marries him, he will end up divorced.  First, the majority of WM-FSUW marriages fail.  Second, I suspect Trench is controlling in a way that a woman who is willing to move abroad will not tolerate. 

It's not a knock on you, Trench.  I do wish you success.  But I see heartbreak in your future if you choose this path.  I think you would, long term, be far more successful if you found a woman in England.

I suspect if Trench finds a wife, he will soon be crowned with a rolling pin.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2021, 02:57:38 PM »

I have a different view, but I am going to preface it with a BIG IF. If Trench
finds a good girl, then I think he would like to be controlling but it's almost
impossible for guys who have very low experience with women and low social skills
to actually pull off controlling.

In my view a good girl will figure out a way to have him wrapped around her little finger.

The chances of him finding a good girl and not screwing it up early on is the
part I give lottery ticket odds.

I think he has near zero chances in Blighty of finding a local mate. 

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2021, 03:04:32 PM »
OK, but don't feel the guy . . . or at least do not tell us.

He said feel for the guy. If some FSUW needs to be felt up, then GQ is willing
and able to step up to the plate.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2021, 05:26:10 PM »
I sometimes wonder what events happened to you to screw up your opinions about women
so badly.

I recall only recently you were the one that said that Elena of EM told girls what to wear as she knew western guys weren't going to travel the High seas to meet some plain Jane with a short dyke hairdo lol. I'm pretty sure that most guys feel that way including myself and that is what I meant here. That I couldn't meet with such a girl under that impression of her, it just wouldn't feel right. It wouldn't feel like I was being true to how I really felt so wouldn't make sense doing that. That even if we did meet it wouldn't likely go well as she would likely not be anywhere close to the girl I'm looking for.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2021, 05:27:51 PM »

I suspect if Trench finds a wife, he will soon be crowned with a rolling pin.

If I got the wrong one yes I think you would be right lol.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2021, 05:36:51 PM »
Wife is back teaching in classroom this fall.
Each morning she comes out dressed to leave and asks me if what she is wearing is OK.
She has put on weight this past Covid year, so I have to tell her that she can't wear some of the jeans that are now 'overly' skin tight.
I also nix 'almost' see through blouses, even with fancy bras.
She agrees and changes into something else.

I tend to dress fairly sloppy looking, so a few times she asks if I could wear something else.  I tell her to get out for me whatever she wants me to wear.

So we help/advise each other regarding clothing and no one is offended . . . yet !!

We use Aquafresh Sensitive toothpaste.

This is a good point ML, I think a lot of guys don't know what looks good on them or what looks good for guys in general. It can take quite a while and some effort to discover. I think a lot of women don't know what looks good on them either from the opposite sex perspective. The situation I see with the jeans all too common, women that don't realise that just because some fashion mag says stretch denim jeans are the way to go that they are the way to go for all women no matter what.

So yes I think there is scope for both genders to admit that the other gender will likely have a better take than they do on what they wear. Occasionally a guy or girl has a keen eye for clothing of their own gender but not often I think. I for one would be quite happy for a FSW to decide what I wear so long as it wasn't screaming no to me. If it looked reasonable enough I would take it on board and probably go with it. After all I would prefer that she was more turned on not less by what I would be wearing.

Offline Davo

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2021, 09:06:01 PM »
Trench, forget everything you think you’ve learnt about FSU women and online dating and make this your first day as a newbie....because in 10 years and 10’s of thousands of hours thinking about it, you’ve not learnt the basics that some newbies pick up in 10 minutes.

If you think profile pictures indicate a woman’s preference to dress conservatively or in sexy / seductive attire.....then you don’t understand how fdating works or the women using it.

Compare fdating profiles with a PPL site..... One is a scam using high quality, photoshopped models, wearing sexy revealing clothes and the other has real women who as a whole, dress conservatively. The latter dress like this for two main reasons.....

First they know to attract a genuine and intelligent man who understands FSU dating and it’s pit falls, they should dress and appear the opposite of the PPL girls, or smart men will suspect  they are scammers.

Secondly, dressing in sexually provocative attire attracts more sex tourists, keyboard Romeos, abusive sexual deviants and men with he wrong motives...... All of the above men waste considerable amounts of the women’s time and emotions.

You’ve spent a lot of time on fdating and all your questions like this topic tell me, is you’ve not done enough or know how to attract and build chemistry with women, to a point where they trust you.

I’ve probably chatted with over 50 genuine women on fdating and taken a handful to Skype and whatapp to get to know them more intimately..... Almost without exception this is how it plays out once off the site (I’ll use the woman I’ve spent the most time with and built the most chemistry as an example)

K’s profile pictures were a close up head shot and a full body shot wearing her work attire (probably the least attractive pictures I’ve seen of her) ...... A plain white button up shirt with a collar and jeans.... The opposite of what you like.

During the first few weeks she sent me similar pictures.... she was either wearing her work clothes or full length dresses.

By the end of the first month her pictures were a little more revealing...... tight jeans and crop tops, exercise pictures in yoga pants and knee length dresses.

A week or two later once she fully trusted me, when the chemistry was undeniable and there was a lot of flirting, she was sending pictures of her in bikinis.....Mini skirts, fish net stockings and high heal boots.... and also come f*€ж me pictures of her in a very revealing latex dress, laying on her living room floor in a very provocative and seductive pose.

In short, you can’t tell what a woman’s fashion preference is by her profile pictures (especially FSU dating) and until you have built up enough chemistry and trust, a “good” woman who has self respect won’t show you her more sexual provocative attire or personality.

In the grand scheme of things if you had 20 requirements of a woman when your developing an online relationship, what she wears should be low on your list and once you meet in real life and have built an emotional connection, it’s not even a consideration. Most women have a huge selection of clothes from conservative to sexy and she will chose the right attire for the right occasion.

I helped a guy out with advice, I met on FB early this year. He realised he was getting scammed on PPL and lost 3k..... I gave him a 10 minute tutorial on how to use fdating and how to build chemistry, then left him to his own devices.

A few months later he messaged and had met a nice woman (on face value), 34 from Ukraine and he then went to meet her. He’s since travelled twice again to get to know her and they started the K1 process. She’s will arrive in the states early next year.

The difference between him and you is he didn’t bother with all the theory and over thinking. He smashed it out of the park building online chemistry. Got off the plane and paid attention to her personality,  her relationships with family and friends and that the chemistry continued to build with no red flags..... Not once did he mention her attire, despite all in of the pictures he sent me of them together, she wore jeans and a T-shirt.

You’re not getting any younger Trench.... If you want to take this path, it’s time to stop over thinking the unimportant things and actually learn how to attract a real woman..... Atm you have a chronic case of failure to launch, compared with others who are in the same dating stage.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 10:52:23 PM by Davo »

Offline Davo

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2021, 09:39:28 PM »
Don’t take this a criticism, but topics like this highlight your lack of relationship experience with women. I’m honest enough to say, I was in the same boat after my divorce..... I didn’t have a group of experienced men to draw knowledge from, I just put myself out there and through trial and error it suddenly fell into place.

You have people here that want to see you succeed and being an introvert who struggles in real life with meeting women, you should be concentrating on mastering the online side of things. If you develop an emotional connection online first, then it will make meeting her in real life a lot easer for you.

We have private members only sections, why aren’t you taking advantage of this and the wealth of experienced men here to help you during your online search?...... Find a woman you like and let us help you with your messages and replies. There’s an art to attracting any woman online and it’s a mixture of intelligent and serious conversation, humour, flirting and building sexual and emotional chemistry..... I suspect you’re struggling with this, when I compare the success other men who are starting out are having.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2021, 10:44:51 PM »
Trench, forget everything you think you’ve learnt about FSU women and online dating and make this your first day as a newbie....because in 10 years and 10’s of thousands of hours thinking about it, you’ve not learnt the basics that some newbies pick up in 10 minutes.

If you think profile pictures indicate a woman’s preference to dress conservatively or in sexy / seductive attire.....then you don’t understand how fdating works or the women using it.

Compare fdating profiles with a PPL site..... One is a scam using high quality, photoshopped models, wearing sexy revealing clothes and the other has real women who as a whole, dress conservatively. The latter dress like this for two main reasons.....

First they know to attract a genuine and intelligent man who understands FSU dating and it’s pit falls, they should dress and appear the opposite of the PPL girls, or smart men will suspect  they are scammers.

Secondly, dressing in sexually provocative attire attracts more sex tourists, keyboard Romeos, abusive sexual deviants and men with he wrong motives...... All of the above men waste considerable amounts of the women’s time and emotions.

You’ve spent a lot of time on fdating and all your questions like this topic tell me, is you’ve not done enough or know how to attract and build chemistry with a women, to a point where they trust you.

I’ve probably chatted with over 50 genuine women on fdating and taken a handful to Skype and whatapp to get to know them more intimately..... Almost without exception this is how it plays out once off the site (I’ll use the woman I’ve spent the most time with and built the most chemistry as an example)

K’s profile pictures were a close up head shot and a full body shot wearing her work attire (probably the least attractive pictures I’ve seen of her) ...... A plain white button up shirt with a collar and jeans.... The opposite of what you like.

During the first few weeks she sent me similar pictures.... she was either wearing her work clothes or full length dresses.

By the end of the first month her pictures were a little more revealing...... tight jeans and crop tops, exercise pictures in yoga pants and knee length dresses.

A week or two later once she fully trusted me, when the chemistry was undeniable and there was a lot of flirting, she was sending pictures of her in bikinis.....Mini skirts, fish net stockings and high heal boots.... and also come f*€ж me pictures of her in a very revealing latex dress, laying on her living room floor in a very provocative and seductive pose.

In short, you can’t tell what a woman’s fashion preference is by her profile pictures (especially FSU dating) and until you have built up enough chemistry and trust a “good” woman who has self respect won’t show you her more sexual provocative attire or personality.

In the grand scheme of things if you had 20 requirements of a woman when your developing an online relationship, what she wears should be low on your list and once you meet in real life and have built an emotional connection, it’s not even a consideration. Most women have a huge selection of clothes from conservative to sexy and she will chose the right attire for the right occasion.

I helped a guy out with advice, I met on FB early this year. He realised he was getting scammed on PPL and lost 3k..... I gave him a 10 minute tutorial on how to use fdating and how to build chemistry, then left him to his own devices.

A few months later he messaged and had met a nice woman (on face value), 34 from Ukraine and he then went to meet her. He’s since travelled twice again to get to know her and they started the K1 process. She’s will arrive in the states early next year.

The difference between him and you is he didn’t bother with all the theory and over thinking. He smashed it out of the park building online chemistry. Got off the plane and paid attention to her personally, her relationships with family and friends and that the chemistry continued to build with no red flags..... Not once did he mention her attire, despite all in of the pictures he sent me of them together, she wore jeans and a T-shirt.

You’re not getting any younger Trench.... If you want to take this path, it’s time to stop over thinking the unimportant things and actually learn how to attract a real woman..... Atm you have a chronic case of failure to launch, compared with others who are in the same dating stage.

I get what you're saying Davo but so far my experience of messaging FSW hasn't led to them sending me pics of them wearing more & more provocative clothing. At best we just have a good conversation about everyday stuff, interests and we can relate well. It can follow through in a video chat then a meet up. I was going to ask how you build online chemistry here but noticed your second response so that kind of answered my question.

Well to be honest I'm not really an emotional kind of guy. I'm really more your stereotypical guy on that one of a guy that is often practical minded, usually pretty emotionally stable and not led by emotions. That's not to say I don't have them but I often don't express emotions or feel comfortable doing so, sometimes any emotion might be somewhat muted as I don't really get that emotional outpouring that sone people do, usually women. In fact if a woman is very upset I kind find it very awkward and unsettling to be around them. I honestly don't know what to do. I know they often may want to be comforted but to be honest I find their emotional outburst kind of scary in some cases. I don't know where they are going or what they are doing with such emotional outbursts when they occur, in theory any random thing could happen. I just prefer it when such emotional outburst are over and I can relax again. Apparently this isn't all bad looking up online. In such cases it has apparently been found that the woman has an imbalance of chemicals in her brain and many men don't. Apparently the guys job is to be stable and not respond too much to the woman. The woman then self-rights after the emotional outburst and her chemicals inside return to normal. Apparently they aren't looking for the guy to share in the emotion too much or find it helpful. Love and romance of course is a different emotion to the woman getting upset (though that may come into sone situations if course). Here I can't get all lovey dovey it's just not me, I can feel attracted to a girl and feel for her but again expressing it isn't easy for me. Some guys are more emotionally romantic but not me off course. I think some of the above is down to being a guy while I also think it's down to me being more towards the Aspergers/Autism side of the spectrum rather than the Emo side if it. I've done the online tests several times and I'm a few points short of what would be classed as Aspergers/Autism. I'm pretty sure I'm not quite that far as having it as I can recognise emotion and still feel it even though I don't often outwardly show it or express myself emotionally much. I just kind of feel most comfortable when things are stayed, under control and mapped out as to what's happening.

Anyway, that's me I think in terms of if I were to come out with something flirty or provocative sounding I doubt I would get very far. She would probably just think I'm a sex tourist or whatever and think I'm just then after sex. To be honest flirting I see as a refined art for which I probably would get the timing or feel wrong for most women. I can't really do a polite kind of flirting very easily if at all. My kind of mind is more towards a kind of dirty/bad humour kind of flirting. I think the right girl would find it funny, a girl who appreciates that kind of expression, I think most girls don't and I think as such I wouldn't go well with them long term. I've kind of discovered recently that a girl who has a bit of an edge I think would suit me way better than a girl who is prim & proper. Prim & proper I've found in the course of dating that I just don't like. The girls just don't suit my personality, I find them too boring and while I try to behave with them I don't think they really feel comfortable with me/right for them. It's kind of like wearing a straight jacket being around them for me and even then I don't think we really go. So I kind of need a girl who enjoys what many would regard as bad humour, dirty flirting, etc as I think we would go a lot better. That's kind of where I am at, at the moment and what I now want to work towards.

Anyway, the whole pro photos of models on ppl sites I get. I don't use ppl sites. I also don't expect her to wear silky gowns that irl she would likely hardly ever wear such as on the EM site or other dating sites where the girl has gone for a studio photo shoot. I just kind off read in that if the girl wears a casual dress or a standard skirt she is happier in that stuff but if she wears shirt & jeans then she is happier in that. To my mind it kind of makes sense to wear stuff you are happiest wearing day to day. I think the thing like on EM where the woman wears a silky dress but doesn't usually and the guy wears a shirt, possibly & tie and suit jacket but doesn't usually isn't a great way to go. Either the guy/girl keeps up the charade or they later be themselves and then the other half can feel deceived. I get why Elena says to do it as it increases appeal as better presentation but it's not really who either are. Fdate tends to have people more as they are but then yeah I do tend to read I to what photos they put up as to how they like to dress. Generally though like said I haven't really seen photos of them dressed differently so I'm not sure if what you describe is commonplace. Generally I tend to see it as a jeans wearing girl is a jeans wearing girl and a skirt wearing girl is a skirt wearing girl. Some girls do a bit of both of course depending upon the occasion but that's generally how I see it and to some extent I tend to see that in real life with the girls walking around that I know.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1878
Total: 1889

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM