It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to know if FSW in general are right for you?  (Read 26275 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: How to know if FSW in general are right for you?
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2021, 11:44:44 PM »
I know, an average everyday girl or less I could find a good girl who I would probably do well with but if we had kids it's pretty much a certainty that they could end up struggling in dating also. I wouldn't want to see that not without trying to get a girl where she might pass on some good looks to help things out. Bill has shown a pic of himself here before and he's an above average looking guy think Bill Clinton looking. As I found from my 'social experiment' that if you're above average looking you get way more choice and it all comes a lot easier. Aside from that I of course get attracted to hot looking girls, I just can't help it and I think it might be a hard search to find an everyday looking girl who I find myself attracted too. I mean it can happen but it's not nearly as easy. Some photos on Fdate I just can't see the girl as attractive at all. Worst is that a few of them are fatties or just plain ugly looking or both. At best out of the rest might be a few girls that look a bit unattractive facially, a bit weird looking in the face or whatever. So it's not as straight forward as it may sound.

Freud would write a book about you.....

Talk about a sense of entitlement here.
So a hot chick is supposed to lower her expectations and hook up with a less than average Joe (that’s you, Trench) but you think you can play well above your pay grade because the ladies who you should be ‘targeting’ are the fuglies!!!!!

You’re well into Incel groupthink here.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2021, 02:15:34 AM »
Freud would write a book about you.....

Talk about a sense of entitlement here.
So a hot chick is supposed to lower her expectations and hook up with a less than average Joe (that’s you, Trench) but you think you can play well above your pay grade because the ladies who you should be ‘targeting’ are the fuglies!!!!!

You’re well into Incel groupthink here.

Well a hot chick on Fdate is supposedly free and available and there are no decent local guys she can date as she doesn't want to date poor guys in a poor country. Odds are though she is well overestimating the wealth of the guys who rock up on Fdate. Fdate is a free dating site for guys so probably not the best place she can head too as the guys using it don't want to spend out. EM, Cute Only or even dmnotify would probably be a better choice for her. In general though I tend to get the impression that Ukrainian girls well overestimate the wealth of guys that are interested in dating women in Ukraine in the first place. Few will be the Millionaires that they think will be after them as there aren't that many Millionaires interested in dating abroad in general and of course those that are have their own country of preference. Hence many of the girls on there will be wasting their time trying to find a wealthy guy. There are of course other reasons why they may be on there. As I've said I've noticed a few that are overweight, unattractive, getting on a bit so pension plan ideas like Nano had. There are possibly some that are interested in genuinely just finding love but I think they are few and pretty far between. I know the FSU works on the man as the provider model so a lot of the time that is all the woman cares about. Many guys think they have found love when all they have really found is a girl who is willing to tag along so long as he provides. Many FSW are adept at making love to any guy, many won't even care if she is into him but will still make love so long as he provides ok. The guy provides the girl gives sex.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2021, 03:17:57 AM »
Well a hot chick on Fdate is supposedly free and available and there are no decent local guys she can date as she doesn't want to date poor guys in a poor country. Odds are though she is well overestimating the wealth of the guys who rock up on Fdate. Fdate is a free dating site for guys so probably not the best place she can head too as the guys using it don't want to spend out. EM, Cute Only or even dmnotify would probably be a better choice for her. In general though I tend to get the impression that Ukrainian girls well overestimate the wealth of guys that are interested in dating women in Ukraine in the first place. Few will be the Millionaires that they think will be after them as there aren't that many Millionaires interested in dating abroad in general and of course those that are have their own country of preference. Hence many of the girls on there will be wasting their time trying to find a wealthy guy. There are of course other reasons why they may be on there. As I've said I've noticed a few that are overweight, unattractive, getting on a bit so pension plan ideas like Nano had. There are possibly some that are interested in genuinely just finding love but I think they are few and pretty far between. I know the FSU works on the man as the provider model so a lot of the time that is all the woman cares about. Many guys think they have found love when all they have really found is a girl who is willing to tag along so long as he provides. Many FSW are adept at making love to any guy, many won't even care if she is into him but will still make love so long as he provides ok. The guy provides the girl gives sex.

Well Ukraine and Russia are the lands of sponsors,where wealthy men,often married,look after hot girls financially for being their mistresses.

That's the entitlement mentality of hot girls,which is often pandered to, there you're up against.

As for these girls chances of finding a foreign millionaire to marry them,their best bet is with wealthy Arabs and Turks.
Beautiful Russian and Ukrainian women are sought after by wealthy Arabs and Turks.
Turkey is actually full of hot blondes from Russia and Ukraine who've married wealthy Turks...far more than you get in the UK.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 03:54:25 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2021, 03:56:47 AM »

Well Ukraine and Russia are the lands of sponsors,where wealthy men,often married,look after hot girls financially for being their mistresses.

That's the entitlement mentality of hot girls there you're up against.

As for these girls chances of finding a foreign millionaire to marry them,their best bet is with wealthy Arabs and Turks.
Turkey is actually full of hot blondes from Russia and Ukraine who've married wealthy Turks...far more than you get in the UK.

Yeah that sounds about right CB. Some of those hot girls will of course find a wealthy guy some won't and of those girls that do it's probably likely as you say that it's just as a mistress or its to rich Turks & Saudi's. Most wealthy western guys can find hot western girls if they so want it.

I'm seeing profiles of women around 40 who while still good looking are pretty much at the end of their shelf life in terms of appealing to the sort of wealthy guys they likely once did and probably were in a relationship with for a while before the guy moved on. That or they met a series of guys who were not so wealthy but they thought they were and had a short term thing with them. At around 40 they are still holding out for the wealthy guy to appear and wisk them away, very unlikely to happen I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2021, 08:27:28 AM »
Many FSW are adept at making love to any guy, many won't even care if she is into him but will still make love so long as he provides ok.

This is not 'making love'   this is 'having sex.'
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2021, 10:03:32 AM »
Yeah that sounds about right CB. Some of those hot girls will of course find a wealthy guy some won't and of those girls that do it's probably likely as you say that it's just as a mistress or its to rich Turks & Saudi's. Most wealthy western guys can find hot western girls if they so want it.

I'm seeing profiles of women around 40 who while still good looking are pretty much at the end of their shelf life in terms of appealing to the sort of wealthy guys they likely once did and probably were in a relationship with for a while before the guy moved on. That or they met a series of guys who were not so wealthy but they thought they were and had a short term thing with them. At around 40 they are still holding out for the wealthy guy to appear and wisk them away, very unlikely to happen I think.
Trench, just get yourself a sex doll. You’ll have a ‘hot chick’ in your bed and wont have any worries about being taken for a ‘ride’ and losing all you own.
Wealthy or not, this ‘babe’ will give you a good ROI.

Offline ML

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2021, 11:19:24 AM »
Trench, just get yourself a sex doll. You’ll have a ‘hot chick’ in your bed and wont have any worries about being taken for a ‘ride’ and losing all you own.
Wealthy or not, this ‘babe’ will give you a good ROI.

So do these dolls have a built in heat source to provide the hot chick feature?

And I thought being taken for a ride with the doll would be the goal.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2021, 06:57:00 AM »

Trench,

You have decided that all FSUW are the same and that they are beyond
your limited abilities and meager resources.

“If it flies, floats or fornicates, rent it, don't buy it,” Tommy Earl Bruner

Maybe you need to consider Tommy's theory.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2021, 03:17:52 PM »
Trench,

You have decided that all FSUW are the same and that they are beyond
your limited abilities and meager resources.

“If it flies, floats or fornicates, rent it, don't buy it,” Tommy Earl Bruner

Maybe you need to consider Tommy's theory.

It's funny you say that Bill. I'm coming to see western women, FSW and who knows possibly women the world over like vulchers - if you have enough comparative to their position they'll stick with you, if not but there is still something worth taking they'll stick around to take it then leave.

I can see why the man was made the breadwinner back in the day its probably the system that keeps most women content as more men bring in enough for them to stick with them.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2021, 11:40:54 PM »
It's funny you say that Bill. I'm coming to see western women, FSW and who knows possibly women the world over like vulchers - if you have enough comparative to their position they'll stick with you, if not but there is still something worth taking they'll stick around to take it then leave.

I can see why the man was made the breadwinner back in the day its probably the system that keeps most women content as more men bring in enough for them to stick with them.

Thought more about this and the way I see it is that I reckon I could get an average everyday looking Filipino girl or possibly Brazilian and have a realistic prospect of her staying with me, main reason is because of their ethnicity it will make it harder for them to find someone else in the UK. Most guys in the UK aren't all that keen on dating someone of a different ethnicity (skin tone) I think so it's harder for such girls to move from one guy to another. A hot looking above average girl will probably have better success but for most average looks girls it would be a case of where would they go? An average looking FSW girl of white ethnicity would be able to easily enough be seen as dateable by other guys. If her English is pretty poor it may be an impediment but generally she could up and date another guy relatively easily. So in that respect the FSU for women could likely not be the best place for me to look for a woman.

On Tinder recently and it kind of reminded me of everything wrong with dating English girls. Our society is f*cked up, about half the women on their have kids and it just makes me wonder how they came to see the father as such an expedient component in the relationship. To my mind if they are willing to ditch the guy with a kid then I am not likely to fair any better. To be honest I don't really want to be raising someone else's kid either they made their choice and should have stuck by their choice it's none of my concern. I was surprised that many of the women were dressed well in dresses though but that was really where the good news ended. If they didn't have kids they tended to be the more career type of girl and I know how high there expectations are so likely pointless there. Anyway I clicked on a load just to see if I would get any sort of response back. I'm not holding my breath, even with a better photo I think I am barking up the wrong tree there. Just really needed to make sure I'm not passing over on the local market for no good reason.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2021, 02:27:48 PM »
Thought more about this and the way I see it is that I reckon.............................

You are repeating yourself.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2021, 04:09:41 PM »

No, he says he is reckon(ing) !!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2021, 04:16:43 PM »

There's actually a difference, Ukrainian, Russians are generally white ethnicity but Filipino's generally less so. Filipino's apparently vary in skin tone but even the more lighter ones aren't exactly completely white. So unless she is real model looking most UK guys won't be that interested. I'm not necessarily completely set on the idea, I think that in terms of it working it's more likely than with a FSW, from what I've see they tend to be nice and slim, some cam be as talk as 5,8" so can mean a great figure. I've also tend to see them as a little more passive and so easier to get one with perhaps. Downsides is greater distance to Philippines and the virus will likely make that lies problematic. I looked on Fdate and a fair number on there. The real hot looking ones I don't think I would last long with once they are in the UK. The everyday looking ones are likely sound though. Many of the Filipino girls go for man quite often a fair but older moreso than Ukrainian girls I sure. I tend to get the impression that they just want a comfortable lifestyle and are probably not as concerned as finding a really rich guy like many Ukrainian girls, great if he is most likely but even my level of wealth is no doubt a step up for them.

Checking out a bit of forum type material it seems that the rest is pretty much the same score, ignore those asking for money, beware the immigration mule intentions and just make sure you get to know the girl well enough.

So definite food for thought I think. May start messaging a few on Fdate and see how I find them.

Offline ML

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2021, 04:59:03 PM »
some cam be as tall as 5,8"

One in a thousand.

Offline ML

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2021, 05:06:37 PM »
probably not as concerned as finding a really rich guy like many Ukrainian girls, great if he is most likely but even my level of wealth is no doubt a step up for them.

Maybe they aren't thinking about finding a rich guy, but you had better be, moreso than with FSU gals.

Some (actually very few in my experience) FSU gals expect the WM to help support her parents back home . . . but with Filipina gals, the WM will be expected to provide some support to parents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, maybe even friends of the family, etc.

Ask GQ for a more definitive answer here.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2021, 05:11:04 PM »
Maybe they aren't thinking about finding a rich guy, but you had better be, moreso than with FSU gals.

Some (actually very few in my experience) FSU gals expect the WM to help support her parents back home . . . but with Filipina gals, the WM will be expected to provide some support to parents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, maybe even friends of the family, etc.

Surely with exchange rates and lower standard of living out there it will only cost me a few English pence a week :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2021, 05:12:24 PM »

That's true GQ may have a better take on this than me.

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2021, 12:08:42 PM »

One of my colleagues is married to a Filipino woman. Before she even arrived in our country, he financed the construction of her mothers new house. It’s a very basic granny flat and only the price of a good used car, but goes to show what they expect from their husbands.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2021, 02:21:42 PM »

Trench will never go to the Philippines. It costs $1,300 to 1,500 to fly from London.
It costs like $200 to fly to Kiev. He won't go to Russia because they would charge
him money for a Visa.

Trench is just rehashing his inner incel. In three days he will start a new thread saying
basically the same thing.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2021, 02:28:06 PM »
One of my colleagues is married to a Filipino woman.

Yes, it's a financial transaction. Trench should hire a company to rent out
his house and move there. Divorce is forbidden in the Philippines. He could
aspire to be like Winston Wu.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2021, 02:42:31 PM »
So definite food for thought I think. May start messaging a few on Fdate and see how I find them.
Should have titled the thread----
How to know if FSW in general are right for you me?
No charge for the suggestion. Also...Vietnamese are the new girls on the block when it comes to foreign dating. And they are beautiful.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2021, 02:47:39 PM »
One of my colleagues is married to a Filipino woman. Before she even arrived in our country, he financed the construction of her mothers new house. It’s a very basic granny flat and only the price of a good used car, but goes to show what they expect from their husbands.

Mother's lifelong hope for me: 'Son, I don't care who you settle down with, just make sure it isn't with a Filipina' I'm at a lost to compare any other women that are as domineering as Filipinas are.

As for family support, there's truth to that. But then this shouldn't come as a surprise. The Philippines boast the world's largest population of 'homeless people'. But the one thing one gets from Filipinas (or Filipinos) are that they are not lazy, and will grease-up their elbows to compliment, even support, the household financially. Not too many of them that I'm aware of that are afraid to work - hard. I know a lot of FSUWs, upon arriving to the US aspire to be a stay-at-home wife - or worse, looks for a sponsor (after ditching their mule).

All in all, it's the economy, stupid. If that wasn't true for women of impoverished nations, there wouldn't such a thing as "MOB" as we know it.

To be fair, marrying a cute American white trash female whose family hails from downtrodden mobile home community will undoubtedly put one in the same situation of marrying into a family in varying degree. To get even fair(er), even if both persons are well off, helping one side of the family, now and then - all the time, etc...is a given.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 03:31:25 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2021, 05:05:23 PM »
So what do you guys do when your FSW gets argumentative? A lot of FSW seem to have an argumentative streak in them and sooner or later it comes out and it seems to be a downward spiral once that occurs from what I see.

Offline Steamer

« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2021, 09:12:54 PM »
So what do you guys do when your FSW gets argumentative?

It depends on what it's about. If I don't really care about the subject or if she's just being a snot I'll decline the argument. If I DO care about the subject or if she persists in being a bitch for no reason I can yell a lot louder than she can.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2021, 06:13:05 AM »
So what do you guys do when your FSW gets argumentative? A lot of FSW seem to have an argumentative streak in them and sooner or later it comes out and it seems to be a downward spiral once that occurs from what I see.

Why are you asking such questions? You haven’t got an FSW nor are you likely to get one so there’s zero benefit to you.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2223
Total: 2233

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM