It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Can I skip the middle man  (Read 8101 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Can I skip the middle man
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2021, 01:37:01 AM »
Trench my 90 % figure is a guess if you pooled every profile from all sites, legit and scam. I come to this conclusion after signing up to most of the PPL sites as a non paying member. I’ve got literally thousands of messages (2-3 times the total k1 visas on a non covid year)  from models even though my profiles are so ridiculously unattractive to any genuine woman...... Even free sites like Russian flirting have netted 100’s of email scammers and not one genuine woman. Fdating is a good site, but if you message or are messaged by an attractive women under thirty you probably have a 2 in 3 chance that she’s an email scammer. They are even getting cunning and using average women’s pictures and have moved to WhatsApp, with broken cameras and speakers.

My guestimate is there’s over 100,000 Russian and Ukrainian dating profiles on the internet and at best 5000 - 10,000 might be legit..... You only need to look at the numbers of men traveling to FSU countries and marriage statistics to see most never get close to meeting a genuine woman and most just get scammed by PPL sites and Prodaters...... Of course most of these men scam themselves by thinking that hot young model want a man twice her age and a simple google search would tell them they have probably fell in love with a male letter writer.

If you want to see just how bad it is, join Russian flirting (free) and dream singles (PPL). AFA have got such a bad name they re badged as loveme and then branched out with Odessa woman and Kiev woman..... I’ve been banned from all AFA sites because of some truthful YouTube comments to stop a guy signing up to a tour...... I gave enough away for them to find my profile and then my email address.

Op, after saying all that..... If you’re aren’t broke, keep yourself in reasonable shape, are a confident man, don’t carry negative baggage regarding women, follow the rules for success, use the legit sites and most importantly are realistic with age gaps and expectations, then you will have a good chance of success.

Davo, I'm surprised, you are sounding more skeptical than even me, lol.

I think for sure that some women may have some other motive than just love involved. Even the women that I could pick out as serious may well 'know what they want' out of a relationship with a western man. Whether that may be classed as deceptive IDK.

Even on the documentary 'Love Me' two of the guys on the AFA tour got a LTR out of it. The girl went to live with them in the US, got married and one had a kid. I looked at news articles on them a few years later and still together can only assume they still are. Of course tours aren't necessarily the best place to go and have many scammer girls present as you no doubt know.

Taking my own experience, some of the girls might have regarded me more as an option if I had worked on myself more. It wasn't till I met the girl in Minsk a couple of years ago that she made me aware of the issues - wearing glasses, not working out enough/muscular, etc. The girls that are genuine normally want to upgrade in a big way and not just money. Minsk girl was everyday looking herself but had Brad Pitt like ambitions lol, ok I just a bit about Brad Pitt but it was in that kind of direction.

Thing is that if the guy isn't looking impressive enough and there is no obvious chemistry then it leaves the guy open to being treated badly/her alterior motives coming out. Pretty boys hardly ever get treated badly, they are hardly ever treated like a loser from the outset. Girls will treat them as if they are successful even if they are not. I'm not saying they never fall down but many women will treat a guy that is not so good looking not so well unless it is clear he is majorly wealthy and not isn't taken easily. Generally though the less impressive looking a guy is more he won't be respected by the women.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2021, 09:00:11 AM »
Davo, excellent posts and advice.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Can I skip the middle man
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2021, 10:49:39 AM »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2021, 10:57:19 AM »
A recent article that I think tends to indicate at least some of the problem with western dating these days:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10353745/Ive-gone-party-girl-hill-31-says-FLORA-GILL.html

Basically western women don't take dating at all seriously. They aren't faced with immediate gloom if they don't find anyone, that may come later. Hence why if you speed date in the west, something that should bear ample fruit but doesn't it tends to be because the women don't feel they need take it seriously in finding a life partner, it's just casual entertainment to them and they are all happy to just keep partying on with their girly friends.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
By all means skip the middle man
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2021, 12:34:23 PM »
If you start sprouting this propaganda to real FSU women they will probably avoid
you like the plague..... I’ve been told directly by FSU women not to bother messaging
back if I have hang ups about women in my country, because often men with that
attitude aren’t datable in any country. You only need to watch the love me
documentary to see what I’m taking about.

My impression is the only advantage FSU dating has is a much larger dating pool and women are more likely to reply to initial messages.....You will still find all the issues you face in the west with women because women are the same all over the world.

Back in the olden days when I was on the hunt, I would tell them that there are
literally millions of attractive, sexy, clever, slim Western women. It's just that
every year that passes by more and more of them get married and STAY married
to very happy Western men.

Those that are left over are less and less candidates for marriage. They have 3
children from 4 different men, they have been taking hormonal birth control pills
for 20+ years and I am convinced that isn't healthy.

The advantage to FSUW is that once they reach a certain age, the local men start
treating them like milk past the due date. So that was good for me.

They’ll put off video chatting as long as possible, as it’s just another hassle too
deal with on top of messaging.

Women who didn't want to video chat or made excuses for anything in general
would get cases of whiplash from how quickly I kicked them to the curb. The
goal is to sift through as much sand and gravel a possible till you find your
nugget of gold.

It's silly to waste time pondering the gravel or contemplating the sand.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 12:37:08 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2021, 01:49:52 PM »
I used to always tell FSUW who posted here looking for advice to avoid completely men who criticized WW.  They tend to have issues with women, and aren't good candidates for a happy marriage.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2021, 05:36:17 PM »
Looks from viewing a lot of profiles on Fdate that many of the girls on there are now saying that they are not interested in lengthy messaging/chat. They just want to know when the guy will come visit. My guess is that are past fed up with Keyboard Romeos and no longer wish to be a temporary online companion for some lonely guy.

Not easy with the Omicron virus knocking around (possibly still Delta there mostly) but if a guy got on a plane once/if the virus thing subdues he could probably meet plenty of ladies just by messaging them for a meet there & then.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2021, 10:38:40 AM »
A recent article that I think tends to indicate at least some of the problem with western dating these days:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10353745/Ive-gone-party-girl-hill-31-says-FLORA-GILL.html

Basically western women don't take dating at all seriously. They aren't faced with immediate gloom if they don't find anyone, that may come later. Hence why if you speed date in the west, something that should bear ample fruit but doesn't it tends to be because the women don't feel they need take it seriously in finding a life partner, it's just casual entertainment to them and they are all happy to just keep partying on with their girly friends.

1. Daily mail.
Tabloid fodder.

2. An article by an attractive  woman who doesnt appreciate adulthood thrust on her at 31.🤣
She also laments the clubbin  days  she was in her early 20s and  had* to flirt with older men to get drinks bought  for her, but at least she can buy her own now.
  So a still unashamedly  immature woman who her peers weren't exactly tripping over to buy her a drink,back when,and likey still arnt, for some reason beyond apprearences.

I'd take her dating advice and experiences with a  grain of salt.

I certainly would not apply her drivel across women your age in your country.
Most of them are (even by her own account) happily married with children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 10:41:06 AM by Jumper1 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Can I skip the middle man
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2021, 11:39:06 AM »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
By all means skip the middle man
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2021, 11:50:38 AM »
I used to always tell FSUW who posted here looking for advice to avoid completely men who criticized WW.  They tend to have issues with women, and aren't good candidates for a happy marriage.

I was trying to think of an exception.

Every man criticizes Western women the year that he gets divorced, 
but the argument in your favor is that no man is actually a good marriage
candidate the year of their divorce.

If you are angry with Western women, then you aren't a good candidate for
marriage. My advice to men would be to get your house* in order before
running off to the FSU.

House*
Your financial, emotional, physical and spiritual well being.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2022, 06:15:04 PM »

I first come into this with rose coloured glasses, and even being luckily enough to meet some wonderful women in real life, I now realise this isn’t an easy way to find your 2nd half......Although it’s an adventure and rewarding, it’s also challenging, frustrating and for most brings many moments of disappointment ...... As bill says - This isn’t for entry level daters.

I'm surprised you're having a tough time of it Davo, I mean scammers and women with other motives aside I would have kind of thought you would have this one licked. On paper you're a good prospect for them, you own and run your own business that brings in good money, you have a decent sized house, etc. On the personal front you seen worldly aware, experienced and know how to deal with things, come back from bad points and not fall apart like some FSUM may do. I know you mentioned a couple of good high level girls shall we say on here and things seemed to be going well. Surely there were a few girls among all of them you could have gone with?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 06:16:42 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Prhodes

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2022, 08:05:25 PM »
Sorry I didn't follow up on my post.
We just kind of fizzled out and she quit contacting me. All for the best because my trip was scheduled for next week and im not even for sure if travel is possible to the Ukraine right now anyways.

I think i'm going to stop trying to replace my old Ukraine girlfriend with another and move on. You all are a great wealth of knowledge and I appreciate all of your advice.

Still there is no beauty like a Slavic woman

Offline ML

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2022, 03:31:45 PM »
Still there is no beauty like a Slavic woman

I guess you haven't looked at all those Venezuelan women who win the Miss World and Miss Universe contests.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2022, 11:18:00 PM »
  im not even for sure if travel is possible to the Ukraine right now anyways.
Hint.... drop the "the".
It's just Ukraine. Would someone say I'm from the England or I live in the New York?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM