It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Can a better deal be had living as a native Ukrainian?  (Read 11217 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Can a better deal be had living as a native Ukrainian?
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2022, 09:45:05 PM »
Ok, so in bed and mind can't stop turning this one over hence on here. This is one for you 2tallbill & Gaunty plus anyone else who thinks they are up to answering it to give it a try:

Ok so most Ukrainian girls want to find a guy who will provide for them.

Beyond that the hot Ukrainian girls tend to want that plus find a guy who will buy them stuff. They think they are owed it because of how pretty they are. They also think that if the guy cares about them and is of worth to him he will buy her stuff she ask for.

The guy dating the hot girl however thinks that she is not into him but just wants him only for the purpose of buying her stuff. He has a choice either refuse or agree to buy her stuff.

If he agrees then he feels that he will never truely know if she is interested in him or just interested in him buying her stuff.

If he rejects buying her stuff then he sees whether she will stay or walk away. If she walks away however is it because she just felt that he did not care enough as he didn't want to buy her stuff. Even if she stays is she left with the feeling that he doesn't care that much for her.

So with this type of girl what to do to avoid it going pear shaped?

Agreeing to buying stuff lumbers the guy with buying her stuff often and not knowing if that is why she is with him. Not buying her stuff could sour the relationship, he may feel she was just after stuff but she could have just felt that he would want to do that if into her as she's so hot and that if he doesn't then he doesn't find her hot.

So what is the answer?

By answer I mean with the hot girl not finding a girl who is an everyday good girl who doesn't ask for anything.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2022, 11:57:50 PM »
Ok, so in bed and mind can't stop turning this one over hence on here. This is one for you 2tallbill & Gaunty plus anyone else who thinks they are up to answering it to give it a try:

Ok so most Ukrainian girls want to find a guy who will provide for them.

Beyond that the hot Ukrainian girls tend to want that plus find a guy who will buy them stuff. They think they are owed it because of how pretty they are. They also think that if the guy cares about them and is of worth to him he will buy her stuff she ask for.

The guy dating the hot girl however thinks that she is not into him but just wants him only for the purpose of buying her stuff. He has a choice either refuse or agree to buy her stuff.

If he agrees then he feels that he will never truely know if she is interested in him or just interested in him buying her stuff.

If he rejects buying her stuff then he sees whether she will stay or walk away. If she walks away however is it because she just felt that he did not care enough as he didn't want to buy her stuff. Even if she stays is she left with the feeling that he doesn't care that much for her.

So with this type of girl what to do to avoid it going pear shaped?

Agreeing to buying stuff lumbers the guy with buying her stuff often and not knowing if that is why she is with him. Not buying her stuff could sour the relationship, he may feel she was just after stuff but she could have just felt that he would want to do that if into her as she's so hot and that if he doesn't then he doesn't find her hot.

So what is the answer?

By answer I mean with the hot girl not finding a girl who is an everyday good girl who doesn't ask for anything.

OMG

My heads going to explode trying to make sense of this mental convulsion
Trench, no wonder you can’t find a girl.
Your entire premise reduces the sum of  human experience and relationships to the transactional level.

I suggest you would make life far easier for yourself (and us) if you just paid to get your jollies.
You’ll get exactly what you pay for and save us all being subjected to this torturous drivel.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2022, 09:51:13 AM »
TC,

First, its good to hear you like to have children.
I was going from some old stuff you had posted about kids being a bother (you may have meant other people's kids)

If you truly look forward to that aspect its a huge plus for you with most women.

As far as your question.
You box the question in such a way that rveryvwomannos looking for momentary compensation for their luck on genetic  lottery.

Your answer is easy, simply avoid people with that mentality.

Relative attractiveness does not define someone's personality.

Women  can run into  the issue in reverse, and you are seemingly a prime eample.
If men have the mentality of  only interested in the outer package they tend to avoid them.
Why? Because they know its shallow and appearance is fleeting,and they know there are men that  certainlh will appreciate physical beauty,but will care about who they are as a person and how the think and feel.

So they look for those men.

You need to avoid women who are overly concerned with looks, money,etc.

Yes a lot of online stuff from.fsu is going to be based that way. That's the nature if the beast.
Sort thru that.

I still think you'll have better odds with a good  girl in UK ,but yes just as difficult to sort out.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2022, 01:24:44 PM »
Whoar! You lucky b*sterd Bill!!!

What I would do to have had a dating life like yours! I hope you realise how lucky you are to be able to pull such hot chicks so easily, I wish I could do that. I think you have likely been born with good fortune, looks, social skills, height, etc. It's the kind of dating life most guys dream off. So how come you didn't stay with a hot cheerleader and do the planet a great service by knocking out lots of hot cheer babies?

I was shy in middle school and my freshman year of high school. I grew super fast and I played
sports. I was clumsy and shy, as I got more coordinated and better at sports I gained confidence.
I worked on gaining confidence in other ways. I did door to door volunteer work for my school,
church group and others selling subscriptions, cakes, and other stuff. Nothing will make you more
confident than having the door slammed in your face 100 times.

You don't walk up the the 108th door in fear. By then it's a total piece of cake.

It's confidence that women want. I see hot women all the time with plain to average men.
Women want confidence.

NOTE: This is for Newbies because Trench never does anything productive or follows advice.

Join Toastmasters, volunteer to call people on the phone for donations for something you
believe in. You don't have to stay being a social misfit, you can learn this. This is not something
you are born with or not. You can learn how to be confident. If you have a brain and the willpower
you can learn this.

If you have a brain and willpower you can improve your body in the gym. If you have a brain and
willpower then you can learn Russian, if you have a brain and willpower you can find an intelligent,
sexy, hot Russian woman to fall in love with you.

No brain or willpower? This adventure is not for you.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2022, 02:59:14 PM »
OMG

My heads going to explode trying to make sense of this mental convulsion
Trench, no wonder you can’t find a girl.
Your entire premise reduces the sum of  human experience and relationships to the transactional level.

I suggest you would make life far easier for yourself (and us) if you just paid to get your jollies.
You’ll get exactly what you pay for and save us all being subjected to this torturous drivel.

Ok, I was wrong to think you might have any clue, you clearly haven't attained the level of cheerleader hottieness type of girl like 2tallbill has.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2022, 03:07:54 PM »
TC,

First, its good to hear you like to have children.
I was going from some old stuff you had posted about kids being a bother (you may have meant other people's kids)

If you truly look forward to that aspect its a huge plus for you with most women.

As far as your question.
You box the question in such a way that rveryvwomannos looking for momentary compensation for their luck on genetic  lottery.

Your answer is easy, simply avoid people with that mentality.

Relative attractiveness does not define someone's personality.

Women  can run into  the issue in reverse, and you are seemingly a prime eample.
If men have the mentality of  only interested in the outer package they tend to avoid them.
Why? Because they know its shallow and appearance is fleeting,and they know there are men that  certainlh will appreciate physical beauty,but will care about who they are as a person and how the think and feel.

So they look for those men.

You need to avoid women who are overly concerned with looks, money,etc.

Yes a lot of online stuff from.fsu is going to be based that way. That's the nature if the beast.
Sort thru that.

I still think you'll have better odds with a good  girl in UK ,but yes just as difficult to sort out.

Not sure where you got the bother of having children from, if it was me then I probably meant other people's kids or more the effort side of thing that needs to be put in. Possibly might not have meant bother literally just as in bother as more than the everyday sort of thing you do.

Yes I would like to have children and can see joy in it though of course I would not be expecting it without work.

Well I tend to find those model type looking girls are always after what they can get as a result of their looks. Might be more so in Ukraine where it's more the traditional system of the guy providing. So the hottest girl knows that her looks can bag her a guy who is wealthy or earns good money and hence a much more comfortable lifestyle.

Not sure how they determine if a man is just interested in the outer package, nearly all mean are turned on by a hot looking girl. Obviously there are her interests and communicating with her, getting on with her personality. A guy who ignores those us probably going to fall out of favour with a girl but that's pretty rudimentary I would have thought for most guys.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2022, 03:25:42 PM »

I was shy in middle school and my freshman year of high school. I grew super fast and I played
sports. I was clumsy and shy, as I got more coordinated and better at sports I gained confidence.
I worked on gaining confidence in other ways. I did door to door volunteer work for my school,
church group and others selling subscriptions, cakes, and other stuff. Nothing will make you more
confident than having the door slammed in your face 100 times.

You don't walk up the the 108th door in fear. By then it's a total piece of cake.

It's confidence that women want. I see hot women all the time with plain to average men.
Women want confidence.

NOTE: This is for Newbies because Trench never does anything productive or follows advice.

Join Toastmasters, volunteer to call people on the phone for donations for something you
believe in. You don't have to stay being a social misfit, you can learn this. This is not something
you are born with or not. You can learn how to be confident. If you have a brain and the willpower
you can learn this.

If you have a brain and willpower you can improve your body in the gym. If you have a brain and
willpower then you can learn Russian, if you have a brain and willpower you can find an intelligent,
sexy, hot Russian woman to fall in love with you.

No brain or willpower? This adventure is not for you.

That's strange Bill, I wouldn't have any wish to do door to door at that age, plenty of other more joyful things to do. Why did you chose to do it? I don't think really any young people do that in the UK and very few older people. Possibly more a US thing, here I don't really like door to door, usually tradesmen, occasionally religious types or politicians. I have a door viewer so I can determine which and not open the door to anyone other than the electrical meter reader or delivery guy.

Anyhow? Not sure how getting the door slammed in your face helps with confidence, would have thought the opposite, I'm going to guess being able to deal with rejection. How did you have it licked by the time you reached the 108th door?

Myself I used to be really bad at public speaking as in standing up and delivering a presentation when in further education college, just way too nervous. Took a few years but I'm fine at it now, not nervous at all really, so got fairly good at it by the end of uni. Guess it was just the practice. Don't do presentation delivery now as no longer at uni of course and don't need it for my job. For me I don't think it confidence I need, it's more social talking ability I think, I mean I can talk to people ok I just don't really excell at it like sone people do especially in very social situations such as get togethers.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2022, 05:19:02 PM »
Ok, I was wrong to think you might have any clue, you clearly haven't attained the level of cheerleader hottieness type of girl like 2tallbill has.

Oh, he has a clue.  What he was telling you is exactly what Jumper is telling you, albeit not as nicely.  You, OTOH, remain relatively clueless.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2022, 05:47:46 PM »
That's strange Bill, I wouldn't have any wish to do door to door at that age, plenty of other more joyful things to do. Why did you chose to do it? I don't think really any young people do that in the UK and very few older people. Possibly more a US thing, here I don't really like door to door, usually tradesmen, occasionally religious types or politicians. I have a door viewer so I can determine which and not open the door to anyone other than the electrical meter reader or delivery guy.

Anyhow? Not sure how getting the door slammed in your face helps with confidence, would have thought the opposite, I'm going to guess being able to deal with rejection. How did you have it licked by the time you reached the 108th door?

Myself I used to be really bad at public speaking as in standing up and delivering a presentation when in further education college, just way too nervous. Took a few years but I'm fine at it now, not nervous at all really, so got fairly good at it by the end of uni. Guess it was just the practice. Don't do presentation delivery now as no longer at uni of course and don't need it for my job. For me I don't think it confidence I need, it's more social talking ability I think, I mean I can talk to people ok I just don't really excell at it like sone people do especially in very social situations such as get togethers.

I've done door to door selling for all kinds of things..it's a great way to meet women.

Canvassing for new customers for milkmen was one of the best.I had a sob story down pat for the local milkie..and the women would start giggling to which i'd reply "I'll get the violin out in a minute "which would bring out great laughter and them telling me how cool i was while looking me up and down and asking me if i'd be their milkman..to which i'd reply" no but i'll have your phone number and i can give you a call".."sign me up then" was the normal response.; ))

I've had three women fighting to get my attention in one of their front gardens.

I had another young woman start laughing at something her friend in the kitchen had said.
i asked "what did she say "? with a grin on my face.....never be confrontational.
She replied "she said she wants to lick you all over ".
So i said "tell her to make sure she's home when i knock on her door then "

I could never chat up a girl in a club or bar..too noisy and she has too many distractions...but when you knock on their door then you have their sole attention.

I used to get invited to parties and told by hotties it was their birthday on a regular basis.

You don't need to be flash or look like a male model or be loaded....just be sure of yourself and make them laugh.

I remember one house i called on where the mum said her twentysomething daughter had collapsed on her bed in a swoon.
She tells me her daughter said as she was looking out of the living-room window "Mum look at the car that guys got,and look how gorgeous he is and.....oh my god he's walking up our driveway and is going to knock on our door..i'm not letting him see me looking like this " : ))

A cheeky grin and a helloooo when a stunner opens the door is guaranteed to get them giggling with a twinkle in their eye...the hardest part is finding out whether they're single or married and just looking for a fling : )

I was doing all this while i was your age Trench..and as with Bill i was painfully shy at school.
I was so shy i actually asked a friend of mine to give a girl i fancied at school  a birthday present from me..as i thought how awkward it would be if she said "get lost creep" to me...i never did ask her out.

Bill often gives you good advise about women and all you do is look for excuses why it's not for you, whilst fantasising about pulling some tarty-looking hottie even though you don't seem to possess any social skills.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 06:48:50 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2022, 07:53:43 PM »

I've done door to door selling for all kinds of things..it's a great way to meet women.

Canvassing for new customers for milkmen was one of the best.I had a sob story down pat for the local milkie..and the women would start giggling to which i'd reply "I'll get the violin out in a minute "which would bring out great laughter and them telling me how cool i was while looking me up and down and asking me if i'd be their milkman..to which i'd reply" no but i'll have your phone number and i can give you a call".."sign me up then" was the normal response.; ))

I've had three women fighting to get my attention in one of their front gardens.

I had another young woman start laughing at something her friend in the kitchen had said.
i asked "what did she say "? with a grin on my face.....never be confrontational.
She replied "she said she wants to lick you all over ".
So i said "tell her to make sure she's home when i knock on her door then "

I could never chat up a girl in a club or bar..too noisy and she has too many distractions...but when you knock on their door then you have their sole attention.

I used to get invited to parties and told by hotties it was their birthday on a regular basis.

You don't need to be flash or look like a male model or be loaded....just be sure of yourself and make them laugh.

I remember one house i called on where the mum said her twentysomething daughter had collapsed on her bed in a swoon.
She tells me her daughter said as she was looking out of the living-room window "Mum look at the car that guys got,and look how gorgeous he is and.....oh my god he's walking up our driveway and is going to knock on our door..i'm not letting him see me looking like this " : ))

A cheeky grin and a helloooo when a stunner opens the door is guaranteed to get them giggling with a twinkle in their eye...the hardest part is finding out whether they're single or married and just looking for a fling : )

I was doing all this while i was your age Trench..and as with Bill i was painfully shy at school.
I was so shy i actually asked a friend of mine to give a girl i fancied at school  a birthday present from me..as i thought how awkward it would be if she said "get lost creep" to me...i never did ask her out.

Bill often gives you good advise about women and all you do is look for excuses why it's not for you, whilst fantasising about pulling some tarty-looking hottie even though you don't seem to possess any social skills.

"Mum look at the car that guys got,and look how gorgeous he is and....."

So you had a nice car and you are good looking, I would suspect at least above average looks from what that girl said.

I would very much doubt that she would have batted an eyelid if you were an average guy driving an everyday car or some crap old banger, she might have been curious at best as to what you were walking up her drive for. You basically had it won most of the time before even walking up the drive or knocking on the door, the speil was just a necessary bridge to hit it up with the girl, age knew it you knew it.

A guy who is everyday average looking or worse would have a far harder time. Most women would see him as a creepo as soon as the speil comes out and realise it's an attempt to hit them up. A very odd few might go for it but likely not the best woman. For it to work for an average looking guy he would probably need to be well dressed, at least a fairly flash car and likely work out a fair bit then his odds might (only might) just improve.

The statement the mother said of the girl said it all, it would have been what most of the women would think who you knocked on their door with. The fact that the girl got so excite to tell her mother and possibly the mother got excited to tell you tells me that you were already hitting it out of the ballpark. So for someone who has it all lined up like that door to door is a good idea, not so much about building social skills as about knocking on doors until inevitably a young enough, pretty enough girl answers. My guess is that would happen fairly regularly as you describe so not too dreary having to knock on doors and get rebuffed all the time. It was basically a case of knowing that you would be winning the (girl) lottery in the very near future and the joyous thought that would bring.

I would definitely need a new car, I have a decent set of threads and I'm 6ft tall, if I worked out a bit more, then possibly I might swing it with one or two. Possibly my chances might increase down the local social housing estate, possibly not who knows. Whether I might get shagging a single girl who might want a relationship or some dudes wife who knows, the latter of course could end up awkward.

I'll give it to you CB the door to door like you say is a better get than a nightclub. Having the prospect of possibly hitting it off with a girl is a good driver to do it but success rate for me I think may not be very good at all. A possible potential post virus activity if we ever get there I guess.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2022, 12:01:49 AM »

You can think what you like.

Just remember, I’m the one living the Dream, married to a beautiful ( in every way) woman, while you’re wandering about waving your p****r and fantasizing about hotties.

Carry on.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2022, 04:42:55 AM »
"Mum look at the car that guys got,and look how gorgeous he is and....."

So you had a nice car and you are good looking, I would suspect at least above average looks from what that girl said.

I would very much doubt that she would have batted an eyelid if you were an average guy driving an everyday car or some crap old banger, she might have been curious at best as to what you were walking up her drive for. You basically had it won most of the time before even walking up the drive or knocking on the door, the speil was just a necessary bridge to hit it up with the girl, age knew it you knew it.

A guy who is everyday average looking or worse would have a far harder time. Most women would see him as a creepo as soon as the speil comes out and realise it's an attempt to hit them up. A very odd few might go for it but likely not the best woman. For it to work for an average looking guy he would probably need to be well dressed, at least a fairly flash car and likely work out a fair bit then his odds might (only might) just improve.

The statement the mother said of the girl said it all, it would have been what most of the women would think who you knocked on their door with. The fact that the girl got so excite to tell her mother and possibly the mother got excited to tell you tells me that you were already hitting it out of the ballpark. So for someone who has it all lined up like that door to door is a good idea, not so much about building social skills as about knocking on doors until inevitably a young enough, pretty enough girl answers. My guess is that would happen fairly regularly as you describe so not too dreary having to knock on doors and get rebuffed all the time. It was basically a case of knowing that you would be winning the (girl) lottery in the very near future and the joyous thought that would bring.

I would definitely need a new car, I have a decent set of threads and I'm 6ft tall, if I worked out a bit more, then possibly I might swing it with one or two. Possibly my chances might increase down the local social housing estate, possibly not who knows. Whether I might get shagging a single girl who might want a relationship or some dudes wife who knows, the latter of course could end up awkward.

I'll give it to you CB the door to door like you say is a better get than a nightclub. Having the prospect of possibly hitting it off with a girl is a good driver to do it but success rate for me I think may not be very good at all. A possible potential post virus activity if we ever get there I guess.

Yes i had a nice car at that time..sporty-looking job,but i've never considered myself especially good-looking and i've never been a gym goer.

Girls basically ignored me at school and girls never flocked to me in nightclubs,so i can't be that hot.

I'm 5'9" and when i was door-knocking i had a slim build,full head of hair and full set of ivory coloured non-white teeth..so nothing special.

The only girl who ever actually approached me in a club asked me for a dance but i didn't fancy her at all so i said "no thanks ".
I was with my brother at the time and she asked him if i was gay.
His reply was "I'm his brother and no he isn't gay...but he might turn gay if you hang around much longer " : )

The car incident was a one-off in that i parked my car at the bottom of a road,then i'd door-knock four or five roads before walking back to the car and driving to park in another road and starting again...so that girl was actually the only one who knew i had that car when i turned up on their doors.
Her telling her mum i was gorgeous would suggest she liked my appearance yes,but the vast majority of men everywhere will stumble across a girl somewhere who actually likes the look of them..that's how they stumble across a girlfriend/future wife.

Another thing is i didn't dress particularly well for door-knocking..just smart and casual with a decent pair of shoes.

The one occasion i did look smart,i was working straight after a business meeting and started canvassing for the local milkman,and early on a woman said i was a scammer because i looked too smart to be working for the local milk depot !!

So your reasons as to why i found door-knocking a good way to meet women don't really wash.

By the way my brother is still door-knocking for very expensive Patios and Driveways now..he's married and not looking for women....and he's been knocking in London since the first lockdown ended about a year ago.
He's not earning the money he was earning pre Covid but he's still making a decent living.

You need to stop looking for reasons why something won't work for you and turn it into "i'll give it a go " attitude...it might change your life for the better and you've got nothing to lose.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 05:15:11 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2022, 09:23:00 AM »

Trench,

I didn't write any of this for you. You are too thick to do anything to improve your
lot in life. I don't expect you to do a single thing that I suggest. You have low self
discipline otherwise your remodeling project would have been completed when
there were still leaves on the trees.

You would have learned some Russian and you would have gone to the gym 5 days
per week, but you didn't because you don't have enough self discipline.

Anyhow? Not sure how getting the door slammed in your face helps with confidence, would have
thought the opposite, I'm going to guess being able to deal with rejection. How did you have it
licked by the time you reached the 108th door?

I had it licked before I reached my 30th door, but it's just facing your fears and
each time your fears become less. Eventually you have confidence rather than fear.

For me I don't think it confidence I need, it's more social talking ability I think, I mean
I can talk to people ok I just don't really excell at it like sone people do especially in
very social situations such as get togethers.

It's confidence you need. You suck at it because you don't practice and you lack confidence.
I go to trade shows all the time, I introduce myself and ask customers to do business with
me. If you stood beside me, you would hear the same thing over and over again, but I am
constantly tweaking the questions that I ask and the answers I give getting better and better
each time.

It's exactly the same in social situations. Like door knocking or sales conventions it's practice
that leads to competence which eventually leads to confidence.

When you know you have 100 doors to knock on door numbers 3, 27 or 68 lose their importance
and if you goof up, no big deal, you just go on to the next one.

Finding Mrs 2tallbill wasn't significantly different. By the time I found Angel Eyes, I had thousands
of interactions with FSUW.

Analogy Alert
In gold mining you have to shovel tons of sand and gravel to find a nugget of gold. The more
you shovel, the sooner the nugget will appear. Rarely will your first shovel have a nugget in
it. You have to keep shoveling until the gold pops up never knowing how long it will take.

In seeking a candidate to be Mrs 2tallbill. I literally sifted through thousands of women.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Can a better deal be had living as a native Ukrainian?
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2022, 06:12:34 PM »
Trench,

I didn't write any of this for you. You are too thick to do anything to improve your
lot in life. I don't expect you to do a single thing that I suggest. You have low self
discipline otherwise your remodeling project would have been completed when
there were still leaves on the trees.

You would have learned some Russian and you would have gone to the gym 5 days
per week, but you didn't because you don't have enough self discipline.

I had it licked before I reached my 30th door, but it's just facing your fears and
each time your fears become less. Eventually you have confidence rather than fear.

It's confidence you need. You suck at it because you don't practice and you lack confidence.
I go to trade shows all the time, I introduce myself and ask customers to do business with
me. If you stood beside me, you would hear the same thing over and over again, but I am
constantly tweaking the questions that I ask and the answers I give getting better and better
each time.

It's exactly the same in social situations. Like door knocking or sales conventions it's practice
that leads to competence which eventually leads to confidence.

When you know you have 100 doors to knock on door numbers 3, 27 or 68 lose their importance
and if you goof up, no big deal, you just go on to the next one.

Finding Mrs 2tallbill wasn't significantly different. By the time I found Angel Eyes, I had thousands
of interactions with FSUW.

Analogy Alert
In gold mining you have to shovel tons of sand and gravel to find a nugget of gold. The more
you shovel, the sooner the nugget will appear. Rarely will your first shovel have a nugget in
it. You have to keep shoveling until the gold pops up never knowing how long it will take.

In seeking a candidate to be Mrs 2tallbill. I literally sifted through thousands of women.

I'm willing to give it a go Bill, come Spring/Summer the house will be done, the weather improving and hopefully the virus situation too. I've always wondered why people do door to door, trade shows etc, I always just kind of wrote that stuff of as a pointless pia, with people bothering people for desperation to make a sale. I see now from what you & CB tell us that it can be so much more than that. My guess is that apart from possibly pulling women, possibly gaining better talking skills that you can get off on clinching the deal also plus making money along the way off course.

I don't really have a fear off knocking on doors so much, I would have done when younger I'm pretty sure. It's really more better talking skills I could do with, I mean I can talk to people ok without fear but coming across really well, better than just ok is something that I could really do with I think. My father had a sales side and he was way better talking to people than I am so I can see how it could help.

Confidence, it's not so much like I couldn't talk to women, easier these days than it used to be I think. It's more that if you know you don't excell at talking/socialising with people/women then you can only really be so confident/not that confident. I can see that trying the sales stuff may indeed help with that so I'll definitely give it a go.

Anyway, stuff has been progressing slowly with the other stuff, I've gone from a body fat percentage of around 27 percent a couple of months or so ago to around 23 percent today, the diet is working well :) Muscle percentage has invariably increased as a result of fat decrease so difficult to tell on that. The arm muscles are fairly hard though part of that may be due to fat decrease. Still more work needs to be done on that and I will be focussing on doing more on that now that my diet is sorted.

Learning Russian has still been on hold. I've had other stuff I've been working on aside from the house. I will get back to that as soon as the house is finished so I can devote more quality time to it. I know the better I get at it the more advantageous it will be to me when dating FSU women. Being able to converse a little in their native tongue will go a long way I think with them.

So I will get to doing it all, I can't do it all in an instant but it is coming together and the results are telling I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2022, 06:24:09 PM »

Yes i had a nice car at that time..sporty-looking job,but i've never considered myself especially good-looking and i've never been a gym goer.

Girls basically ignored me at school and girls never flocked to me in nightclubs,so i can't be that hot.

I'm 5'9" and when i was door-knocking i had a slim build,full head of hair and full set of ivory coloured non-white teeth..so nothing special.

The only girl who ever actually approached me in a club asked me for a dance but i didn't fancy her at all so i said "no thanks ".
I was with my brother at the time and she asked him if i was gay.
His reply was "I'm his brother and no he isn't gay...but he might turn gay if you hang around much longer " : )

The car incident was a one-off in that i parked my car at the bottom of a road,then i'd door-knock four or five roads before walking back to the car and driving to park in another road and starting again...so that girl was actually the only one who knew i had that car when i turned up on their doors.
Her telling her mum i was gorgeous would suggest she liked my appearance yes,but the vast majority of men everywhere will stumble across a girl somewhere who actually likes the look of them..that's how they stumble across a girlfriend/future wife.

Another thing is i didn't dress particularly well for door-knocking..just smart and casual with a decent pair of shoes.

The one occasion i did look smart,i was working straight after a business meeting and started canvassing for the local milkman,and early on a woman said i was a scammer because i looked too smart to be working for the local milk depot !!

So your reasons as to why i found door-knocking a good way to meet women don't really wash.

By the way my brother is still door-knocking for very expensive Patios and Driveways now..he's married and not looking for women....and he's been knocking in London since the first lockdown ended about a year ago.
He's not earning the money he was earning pre Covid but he's still making a decent living.

You need to stop looking for reasons why something won't work for you and turn it into "i'll give it a go " attitude...it might change your life for the better and you've got nothing to lose.

Girls never flocked to me in the nightclubs either lol. I think they are really meant for very extrovert guys.

Yeah I will definitely give door to door a go CB, this Spring/Summer looks like it should be possible.

I think Smart/Casual is the way to go, it tends to rock well with the younger chicks and no doubt the older ones done right. I never really had much of a clue on smart casual for men until meeting Kherson girl, she was heavily into fashion and she came with the benefit of being able to show me what I thought was smart casual was really more just smart as in more like office gear I guess.

Anyhow I think it's the way to go, gives a more relaxed feel that probably plays better at the door, puts people at ease perhaps. I don't know how you look so you could well be right. I think women notice shoes a lot more than men and appreciate if a guy is wearing decent shoes.

The nightclub thing makes me laugh, I think many women think all guys want sex with whatever woman who is willing. I know that only sone men are like that, I myself can only go with a woman I feel into/aroused by otherwise I just can't stomach it.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2022, 08:32:14 PM »
One of the things I have been thinking about along the way on a slightly different note is whether Kherson girl might be the right girl for me. I know that is breaking one of the rules not to recycle women but as someone said not so long ago on here it's possible to succeed at this and not follow all of the rules. The way I see that rule is primarily for women you message and secondly any women you meet but turn out to be totally ill-suited to.

The thing with Kherson girl is that I'm not so sure we were totally ill-suited to one another. People can break up as is often the case in cross-cultural relationships due to misunderstandings because of different values and upbringing in each others culture. Kherson girl seemed into two things, Fashion and being Photographed. Fashion I was not into at the time but she helped me out in terms of looking better, stuff I have taken on board. Photography I have since bought a second hand Canon DSLR camera for a couple of hundred quid or so, lens, etc and have taken it up as a hobby. It's quite a nice hobby to have and it suits me I think, quite relaxful and aesthetic aesthetically pleasing. I haven't changed to suit her but found these areas I can enjoy quite well. I like women wearing nice sexy things and while I'm not obsessed with fashion or into buying the next expensive item out there I can see it's benefits.

She possibly has the odd other interest I bought her done gym gear, I don't think she's a regular gym goer but then neither am I. I think get personality and mine suit each other well enough. So my thoughts are on possibly contacting her again. I guess the one hold out is the buying clothing for her. Logically she doesn't earn much as she works in retail (probably $150 a month) and she probably doesn't keep all of that, food, etc. So logically I would have to buy her stuff I guess. For me at the time it was kind of alien as our culture doesn't work that way, hasn't for decades. I personally don't want to buy her clothes until in a permanent live in relationship though so that is where I will have to make my stand with her on any other woman like her I think. I bought her stuff before and though a while back will have to suffice I think. Same for any other girl that she would have to make do with what she has until in a permanent live in together relationship.

The Russian armies may invade soon putting Kherson girl in harm's way potentially. I know it's another rule not to try being a white knight as a desperate girl will act differently will no longer desperate, but I recall a member here saving his other half and MIL from Libya during its civil war and it working out so I'm thinking it may not necessarily hold as a hard and fast rule. So just thinking it over in my head, I may not have long though of course.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2022, 07:48:39 PM »
One of the things I have been thinking about along the way on a slightly different note is whether Kherson girl might be the right girl for me. I know that is breaking one of the rules not to recycle women but as someone said not so long ago on here it's possible to succeed at this and not follow all of the rules. The way I see that rule is primarily for women you message and secondly any women you meet but turn out to be totally ill-suited to.

The thing with Kherson girl is that I'm not so sure we were totally ill-suited to one another. People can break up as is often the case in cross-cultural relationships due to misunderstandings because of different values and upbringing in each others culture. Kherson girl seemed into two things, Fashion and being Photographed. Fashion I was not into at the time but she helped me out in terms of looking better, stuff I have taken on board. Photography I have since bought a second hand Canon DSLR camera for a couple of hundred quid or so, lens, etc and have taken it up as a hobby. It's quite a nice hobby to have and it suits me I think, quite relaxful and aesthetic aesthetically pleasing. I haven't changed to suit her but found these areas I can enjoy quite well. I like women wearing nice sexy things and while I'm not obsessed with fashion or into buying the next expensive item out there I can see it's benefits.

She possibly has the odd other interest I bought her done gym gear, I don't think she's a regular gym goer but then neither am I. I think get personality and mine suit each other well enough. So my thoughts are on possibly contacting her again. I guess the one hold out is the buying clothing for her. Logically she doesn't earn much as she works in retail (probably $150 a month) and she probably doesn't keep all of that, food, etc. So logically I would have to buy her stuff I guess. For me at the time it was kind of alien as our culture doesn't work that way, hasn't for decades. I personally don't want to buy her clothes until in a permanent live in relationship though so that is where I will have to make my stand with her on any other woman like her I think. I bought her stuff before and though a while back will have to suffice I think. Same for any other girl that she would have to make do with what she has until in a permanent live in together relationship.

The Russian armies may invade soon putting Kherson girl in harm's way potentially. I know it's another rule not to try being a white knight as a desperate girl will act differently will no longer desperate, but I recall a member here saving his other half and MIL from Libya during its civil war and it working out so I'm thinking it may not necessarily hold as a hard and fast rule. So just thinking it over in my head, I may not have long though of course.

Thought this one over quite a lot and in the end decided its time to move on from Kherson Girl. While we were not totally ill-suited the all too frequent buying of stuff was kind of a real pain. Its a shame it didn't work out but I was never really convinced of her commitment to me. That's not an easy thing to live with in a relationship and I guess I really need someone who I feel is devouted to me. She kind of made her choice a few years back to end things so whatever happens is really down to her and the path she chose. I had some good times with her among the issues and I think she probably did too but in the end there wasn't really the needed dynamic there. For me I'm going to put this one to bed, not mention her again and move on. I'm going to make a fresh start this year and contact some new girls and try and make a go of it. Also work on above advice, etc.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2022, 09:27:45 PM »
Thought this one over quite a lot and in the end decided its time to move on from Kherson Girl. While we were not totally ill-suited the all too frequent buying of stuff was kind of a real pain. Its a shame it didn't work out but I was never really convinced of her commitment to me. That's not an easy thing to live with in a relationship and I guess I really need someone who I feel is devouted to me. She kind of made her choice a few years back to end things so whatever happens is really down to her and the path she chose. I had some good times with her among the issues and I think she probably did too but in the end there wasn't really the needed dynamic there. For me I'm going to put this one to bed, not mention her again and move on. I'm going to make a fresh start this year and contact some new girls and try and make a go of it. Also work on above advice, etc.

Who’d a thunk it???
When was Kherson girl?
4/5 years ago?

You were too stingy and suspicious to support a visa application for her or something to that effect, IIRC.
She got the measure of you and dropped you like a hot potato.

So yes, high time you moved on and stop your cyber stalking.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2022, 11:17:20 PM »
Who’d a thunk it???
When was Kherson girl?
4/5 years ago?

You were too stingy and suspicious to support a visa application for her or something to that effect, IIRC.
She got the measure of you and dropped you like a hot potato.

So yes, high time you moved on and stop your cyber stalking.

About that time, I have met other women for dating since then but always wondered if there might be something still there. I know after so long it usually does mean it's best to drop it and move on.

It was not that I was too stingy to get her a visa it was just that there would be no chance of getting her a visa. They basically reject visa applications from single young women on low incomes, there too much of a risk that they won't return. Most forum members here at the time confirmed that. She was not willing to meet in her home town or anywhere else again. Her home town I could understand but anywhere else made me suspicious. If a girl was really into you then she would meet anywhere, I had only met her in Kiev & Cyprus till then.

During time with her though we were intimate my mind was always a bit unsure of whether she was truely into me. Sometimes there were signs that she may be, other times may be not. I may have not always handled situations in the best way but my experience dating abroad somewhat limited then. Now yeah there is stuff I would differently and find out probably more upfront where I stood.

I've still learnt a lot from the experience even if there was good and bad mixed in. I don't think she got 'the measure of me' as you put it, I was generous to her in buying her clothes, that I would not repeat again, it was an error on my part though I guess it led to me learning stuff. She became argumentative in messages and uncompromising that is pretty impossible to deal with a kind of my way or else so who can have a relationship under those circumstances. Anyhow, time for me to move on and see what the best I can make of my situation if possible.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2022, 11:37:36 PM »
About that time, I have met other women for dating since then but always wondered if there might be something still there. I know after so long it usually does mean it's best to drop it and move on.

It was not that I was too stingy to get her a visa it was just that there would be no chance of getting her a visa. They basically reject visa applications from single young women on low incomes, there too much of a risk that they won't return. Most forum members here at the time confirmed that.

You mean you used it as a pretext to stop her applying because you weren’t confident that she wouldn’t use you as a visa mule to get to the UK and then wave Sayonara.

There is no blanket rejection of visa applications from young women.
My wife, at the time we applied for her first visa, was not working and had no income, let alone a low income. Yet she still was issued a visa.

I know of many other couples who had no issues getting visas.

Everyone’s individual circumstances are different.
I don’t know who the ‘most forum members’ are who you say ‘confirmed’ the visa refusals but I think you only heard what you wanted to hear as it gave you an easy way out of committing to Kherson girl.

Quote from: TC

She was not willing to meet in her home town or anywhere else again. Her home town I could understand but anywhere else made me suspicious. If a girl was really into you then she would meet anywhere, I had only met her in Kiev & Cyprus till then.

During time with her though we were intimate my mind was always a bit unsure of whether she was truely into me. Sometimes there were signs that she may be, other times may be not. I may have not always handled situations in the best way but my experience dating abroad somewhat limited then. Now yeah there is stuff I would differently and find out probably more upfront where I stood.

I've still learnt a lot from the experience even if there was good and bad mixed in. I don't think she got 'the measure of me' as you put it, I was generous to her in buying her clothes, that I would not repeat again, it was an error on my part though I guess it led to me learning stuff. She became argumentative in messages and uncompromising that is pretty impossible to deal with a kind of my way or else so who can have a relationship under those circumstances. Anyhow, time for me to move on and see what the best I can make of my situation if possible.

You haven’t learnt anything at all, sad to say. Cultural cues simply wash over you and you only view things through the narrow prism of your prejudice and victim hood.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 11:40:31 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2022, 02:15:54 AM »
You mean you used it as a pretext to stop her applying because you weren’t confident that she wouldn’t use you as a visa mule to get to the UK and then wave Sayonara.

There is no blanket rejection of visa applications from young women.
My wife, at the time we applied for her first visa, was not working and had no income, let alone a low income. Yet she still was issued a visa.

I know of many other couples who had no issues getting visas.

Everyone’s individual circumstances are different.
I don’t know who the ‘most forum members’ are who you say ‘confirmed’ the visa refusals but I think you only heard what you wanted to hear as it gave you an easy way out of committing to Kherson girl.

You haven’t learnt anything at all, sad to say. Cultural cues simply wash over you and you only view things through the narrow prism of your prejudice and victim hood.

I'm not interested in your trolling Gaunty, no more talk of Kherson girl on here for me.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2022, 02:31:27 AM »
I'm not interested in your trolling Gaunty, no more talk of Kherson girl on here for me.
Yeah, you’re only interested in validation of your oddball ‘theories’ and misogyny.
Well, you won’t get that from me, fella.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2022, 01:03:42 PM »
Yeah, you’re only interested in validation of your oddball ‘theories’ and misogyny.
Well, you won’t get that from me, fella.

I admit dating in the FSU is a bit tricky to understand even end up feeling a bit weird. So if any oddball theories came forth that were a bit wide of the mark it was probably in trying to grapple with that. So probably hence 2tallbill's it's not for first time daters.

I get that I made mistakes along the way on my part and didn't really recognise some nuances along the way. Dating in the FSU was a totally new situation for me with all of the girls I met. I mean how the hell am I supposed to know their dating culture, guess? I don't know what is usual to them in dating and they likely don't know what is usual in dating in the west. It's very possible that the dating values of each are at odds with each other, I wouldn't know as I've never grown up in the FSU and wouldn't even know if I could trust what is being said to me about it from anyone. All I can do is chalk the mistakes I made up to experience and any relationships that failed as a result of that and anything else. Next time if there is a next time hope things don't get messed up as much.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2022, 09:32:34 AM »
I admit dating in the FSU is a bit tricky to understand even end up feeling a bit weird. So if any oddball theories came forth that were a bit wide of the mark it was probably in trying to grapple with that. So probably hence 2tallbill's it's not for first time daters.
I’m glad you can be honest about it.

I get that I made mistakes along the way on my part and didn't really recognise some nuances along the way.

You’re not alone in that.

Dating in the FSU was a totally new situation for me with all of the girls I met.

As it’s been for all of us who’ve ventured there.

I mean how the hell am I supposed to know their dating culture, guess?
Of course not. But you should learn from your mistakes which you haven’t. 
I don't know what is usual to them in dating and they likely don't know what is usual in dating in the west. It's very possible that the dating values of each are at odds with each other, I wouldn't know as I've never grown up in the FSU and wouldn't even know if I could trust what is being said to me about it from anyone. All I can do is chalk the mistakes I made up to experience and any relationships that failed as a result of that and anything else. Next time if there is a next time hope things don't get messed up as much.
Now you’re back to making excuses again. We’re talking about human relationships. There’s no Idiots guide to help you navigate those but there have been plenty of us on here who’ve tried to help you and share our experiences and knowledge which you completely ignore and carry on going around in circles reverting to your endless theorizing and analysis.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2022, 01:02:48 PM »
putting Kherson girl in harm's way potentially

There are three things that single men spend time thinking about sex.
1. Their first time
2. Their last time
3. Their next time

You want all three with the same girl?

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1969
Total: 1979

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM