It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How are you going to cope when loved one(s) killed by terrorist Russians ?  (Read 5646 times)

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Killing after raping ! Why ?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2023, 10:05:33 AM »
I don't really understand the 'why' of killing the women.

I suspect a lot of rapes occured during all wars; but I don't remember reading/hearing much of the subsequent killing of the women.

A great (not because of raping) movie was 'Two Women' starring Sophia.  Raping, but not killing.

Two reasons i suspect :

1) The rapists cannot be identified for war crimes in the future by their victims if said victims are dead.

2) The Russians intend to leave no living Ukrainians in Ukraine,they'll either be dead or will have fled the country.The Russians can then take the Ukrainian land and rebuild the destroyed towns and cities for Russians to relocate into from their dumps in Russia,as they've done in Crimea and Mariupol.Killing the young women is another way of exterminating Ukrainians as a people because it will mean no Ukrainian children being born.

The Russians intention is to wipe out Ukrainians as much as the Nazi's intended to wipe out Jews.

I watched an interesting video yesterday of a 92 year-old Russian woman being interviewed by a young Russian woman as to whether NATO/The West was the enemy of Russia.
She replied no and blamed Russian TV for spouting a load of lies and turning gullible Russian people into a nation of "savages".
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:19:58 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Keep pleasuring your woman
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2023, 10:12:20 AM »
Quote from: krimster2 on Yesterday at 11:54:38 PM

After Covid my libido is smaller than a mosquito's
    I prefer women just for their company now and not sexual.
    Must be because I have lower testosterone, through aging and covid, which IMHO is a good          thing!
    I'm tired of the constant sex and fighting rages that testosterone traps you in.
    I feel freer without those things, almost like a different person
- - - - - -

As an additional note:  I would strongly advise all to keep providing pleasure to your woman, even when you cannot achieve pleasure yourself.

I provide this virtually every day, even as I am down to once or twice a week.

It takes no big effort for me, as she is extremely quick and multiple to nth power.
Actually surprises me, with the constant anxiety of Russian terrorist invasion of Ukraine.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
to each according to their needs...
without all the distractions of the carnival of earthly delights and illegal enterprises I was associated with (only in Russia), I no longer need to engage in "reward driven" high risk behavior...
I'm free, unfettered....
I've even cut back on the amount of pharmaceuticals I consume...
Life is Groovy Baby
I just hope I don't turn into one of those guys who spend a couple of hundred thousand $$$ on a giant landscaped N guage Train set in their basement and who play mayor and train engineer with their model village and rail system
clearly that is regressive
and I prefer a more progressive way to live, but don't need to use money as the metric anymore, it can be something else now

I also think that having close female companions is more condusive to my well being now
than sex was when I was younger

my mother being British
was a huge "budgie" fan
and raised them in her little aviary
I took care of her birds, and learned a LOT about them
birds that were kept alone, did not develop normally
they'd become neurotic and do things like pull their feathers out
you had to at least pair them if not more to prevent this

something similar happens to humans who find themselves in the same situation
a kind of neurosis

but when you get older you don't have these issues pressing on you as much
and, I kinda like how it feels

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:38:10 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Killing after raping ! Why ?
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2023, 04:51:10 AM »
I don't really understand the 'why' of killing the women.

I suspect a lot of rapes occured during all wars; but I don't remember reading/hearing much of the subsequent killing of the women.

A great (not because of raping) movie was 'Two Women' starring Sophia.  Raping, but not killing.

I don't get the killing part either, pretty pointless really. It's not like the woman would have any recourse if she even knew who the hell it was which of course she wouldn't. Leave some for someone else like.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2209
Total: 2218

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM