It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are they real?  (Read 3830 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Are they real?
« on: September 13, 2020, 09:51:03 AM »
I thought about placing this in the Russian front section..

Maxx, BillyB and BC mentioned breast augmentation and BillyB told us that boobs get bigger after childbirth..

Firstly, I agree that it can be hard to tell ( excuse the pun) unless one feels, or sees what happens when  'Miss Better Blessed' lies on her back..

MY experience of a wife having a child was defo NOT, "They get better"...( oops BIGGER)

My first wife enjoyed being pregnant as her once pert breasts headed south and less well filled.

I was certain SC had 'help'  but  close examination proved otherwise.

I guess this is another subject where generalisations can be milked.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:08:45 AM by msmob »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Are they real?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 10:46:10 AM »
I think breast placement (quite aside from sagging) is interesting.

Some start quite high on the chest.  These women have quite an advantage, because when sagging starts, it is much less noticeable.

Some start quite low on the chest.

Another point of interest is the sensitivity.

I have found, the smaller the breasts, the more sensitive they are . . . particularly the nipples.

I don't think I have been with a woman who had implants.  At least not any woman who was nude with me.  I think B cups are by far the most attractive, so only women with A cup or AA cup need any implants. 

Many women would look better with breast reduction.  But breast reduction is a much more serious operation compared to breast enlargement.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 10:50:23 AM »
Breasts only get larger during breastfeeding.  After a woman stops breastfeeding her babies, breasts return to their pre pregnancy size, or get smaller.  They will also sag for most women, because they have become larger during pregnancy and breastfeeding, then smaller once the pregnancy/breastfeeding ends.  For some women, that sagging is noticeable, for others, it isn't.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 11:36:14 AM »
Fine thread Moby. It will go for 100 pages, minimum.

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 11:37:21 AM »
I think breast placement (quite aside from sagging) is interesting.

I read somewhere that we (men) are attracted to the bumps on the front and the back ... Seems to be true

Another point of interest is the sensitivity.

I have found, the smaller the breasts, the more sensitive they are . . . particularly the nipples.

Sensitive to what ? ...  Sunburn or Mastitis ? ...

I don't think I have been with a woman who had implants.  At least not any woman who was nude with me.  I think B cups are by far the most attractive, so only women with A cup or AA cup need any implants.   

I have had the dubious pleasure of enjoying what is so often the last gift the ex blesses his lady with .. Inserted, under the arm, nipple, and underside of breast ..  The more modern implants don't feel like tennis balls .  I'd rather any partner of mine didn't risk putting yet another foreign body within .. even a A cup ..esp after the French Silicon debacle

Many women would look better with breast reduction.  But breast reduction is a much more serious operation compared to breast enlargement.

Indeed, my eldest was G and they gave her back ache.  She is now a C

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 11:40:40 AM »
Fine thread Moby. It will go for 100 pages, minimum.

Hoping so, Maxx...  We'll see how long it takes for US based posters to bring politics into it ;)

By the way, my favourite bra is the SheepDog brand ....

Rounds 'em up and points them in the right direction

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 02:44:10 PM »
When I met my Russian girl, she was a B cup. She thought she had too big of breasts, and hated them because the ballerina school kicked her out because of her breast size. She became a D after I got her pregnant with our first . She stayed a C plus afterwards, still firm. Dang, she is 50 and they are still firm, last official test was 3 years ago..so still nice and firm at 47

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 05:48:01 PM »
My wife knows I was not a virgin before meeting her so I can say this; I touched a lot of breasts and some are very soft and some are firm but I've never been with a girl with implants. I've noticed breast size enlarge with women after they had kids and/or gained weight but most of the time it doesn't mean they had implants.

Your breasts may or may not return to their pre-breastfeeding size or shape.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/after-nursing#1

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 05:51:30 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 06:37:36 PM »
Strange fact.

Breasts are categorized by those who perform mammograms as dense or non-dense.
Cancers are harder to detect the more dense the breast.

But . . . breasts categorized as dense . . . can be very soft to the touch.
Go figure.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 10:58:54 PM »
Whether a bra size is a B cup or a C cup is irrelevant without knowing the band width.  A woman whose band width has increased along with her cup size may very well, overall, be the same size.  Even if the band width has not changed, the difference between a B cup and a C cup is 1 inch, overall, so not particularly significant.  But, the only things that causes that difference is either weight gain or some contraceptives.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:19:31 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 11:18:47 PM »
breasts categorized as dense . . . can be very soft to the touch.
Go figure.

Some gasses are more dense than others. So, it makes sense some breasts are more dense than others. Soft breasts tend to be heavier and sag more than firm  breasts. You and I should conduct a scientific study on this very important subject.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 12:23:21 AM »
You and I should conduct a scientific study on this very important subject.

Think you left such activities a little late, BillyB..;)

All of the ladies I met who had had helping hands never let on and it only become apparent, later.

I am not into more than a handful and so it was 'hard' to guess, beforehand.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 12:59:45 AM »
Are they real? If her arms sag. If her butt sags. If her face sags then shouldn't her breasts sag a bit?

Offline ML

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2020, 07:57:53 AM »
Some gasses are more dense than others. So, it makes sense some breasts are more dense than others. Soft breasts tend to be heavier and sag more than firm  breasts. You and I should conduct a scientific study on this very important subject.

You are mixing characteristics.  Heavy and dense are not the same variable characteristic.

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2020, 07:59:27 AM »
A woman whose cup size has increased along with her cup size . . .

Boe, some wording mistake here.

Offline BC

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 08:35:23 AM »
In any case, there is that old adage, "If it's too good to be true..."

As far as Ivanka is concerned, too much 'shelf' and nipples abnormally wide apart, and to the side is pretty telling IMO.  Looked a lot better and more natural with just the nose job.

Oh well.. off to bigger and better things.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 10:27:27 AM »
You are mixing characteristics.  Heavy and dense are not the same variable characteristic.

Although not the same they can be related. Rigid foam is lighter, harder, more rigid and more likely to stay upright than a sagging water ballon. I’m not surprised soft breasts are considered more dense.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 10:35:19 AM »
BUST THE TRUTH Can YOU tell which of these women have real boobs and whose are fake?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7961551/boobs-real-or-fake/

These 19 Celebs May Have Jumped On The Boob Job Train
http://okmagazine.com/photos/celebrities-with-fake-boobs/

Hollywood Boob Jobs! Whose Are Real And Whose Are Fake?
http://radaronline.com/photos/hollywood-boob-jobs-whose-are-real-and-whose-are-fake/

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 11:19:49 AM »
Boe, some wording mistake here.

Thank you.  Corrected.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 01:44:12 PM »
My wife knows I was not a virgin before meeting her so I can say this; I touched a lot of breasts and some are very soft and some are firm but I've never been with a girl with implants. I've noticed breast size enlarge with women after they had kids and/or gained weight but most of the time it doesn't mean they had implants.

Your breasts may or may not return to their pre-breastfeeding size or shape.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/after-nursing#1

Be glad you havent been with a girl with implants, a girl would have to be crazy to get them. My GF before I went to Russia to meet my wife was a SAG member. She got lots of small parts, but wanted implants because she thought her breast size (and not her acting ability) was keeping her back. So I got her implants despite the plastic surgeons REQUIRED meeting about the risks. After that meeting, I cant believe she still wanted them.  Among other things She had to sleep face down on a board 3 nights a week to keep the scare tissue from forming around the implants. She got a few parts in big movies, but nothing great

Anywho, I decided no way would I let her be a parent to my kids. I also suspected she was trying to sleep her way into a big part . At the time I was working 60 hrs/wk with a boss that told me not to date any of the girls in the company. One I really liked, and she liked me. I had too good of a job to risk. I thought Russia was my best option, it was early 90s,  and I thought I made the greatest choice until she kicked me to the curb 3 years ago

c'est la vie

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 06:09:49 PM »

I knew a couple. He worked as a low level computer programmer and she was a flat chested housewife. She convinced her husband to buy her a $10,000 boob job that he would be able to enjoy. She got a lot of attention and cheated on her husband with an owner of three restaurants. After divorcing her husband, she dated and screwed the judge. Then she dated a nuclear engineer. When she visited an eye clinic, she flirted with the doctor/owner and had sex with him. He wanted her bad. She told the doctor to divorce his wife and made him prove his love by having him personally move her out of the engineers house and into his. As the doctor and moving company moved her stuff into trucks, the engineer begged her not to leave. She ended up marrying the doctor and is now helping run his clinic. Apparently big boobs helped catch many rich men and secure a very comfortable life.

Offline ML

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 06:23:44 PM »
I knew a couple. He worked as a low level computer programmer and she was a flat chested housewife. She convinced her husband to buy her a $10,000 boob job that he would be able to enjoy. She got a lot of attention and cheated on her husband with an owner of three restaurants. After divorcing her husband, she dated and screwed the judge. Then she dated a nuclear engineer. When she visited an eye clinic, she flirted with the doctor/owner and had sex with him. He wanted her bad. She told the doctor to divorce his wife and made him prove his love by having him personally move her out of the engineers house and into his. As the doctor and moving company moved her stuff into trucks, the engineer begged her not to leave. She ended up marrying the doctor and is now helping run his clinic. Apparently big boobs helped catch many rich men and secure a very comfortable life.

A great reason to NOT pay for boob job !!!

Offline msmob

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2020, 08:16:54 PM »
Hi ML:

I had never noticed it.. until  a surgeon mate of mine pointed out ..

RARE is the time that the payer is still with the payee of  said breasts ...

However, two ladies I have met had paid for their own breasts ! ( Luckily, they have stayed together )

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 04:20:10 AM »
I thought I made the greatest choice until she kicked me to the curb 3 years ago

c'est la vie

Sorry to hear that! Andrewfi asked me once if it was harder losing a Russian wife or an American. I said Russian. I told him why that was. Topic for another discussion.

Offline msmob

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 04:39:20 AM »

Sorry to hear that! Andrewfi asked me once if it was harder losing a Russian wife or an American. I said Russian. I told him why that was. Topic for another discussion.

Strange Q for a person who has never married, but offers plenty of relationship 'advice' 

Offline msmob

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 04:52:48 AM »

I do not believe Ms Hilton .. I've seen her A Cup boobs ( only in a vid, not for real  ) and those are not A ..even with a padded bra

Offline Rosco

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 04:59:26 AM »

Strange Q for a person who has never married, but offers plenty of relationship 'advice'

One doesn't need to own a car, to be able to ask questions about them. You've been married many times but I doubt I'd be taking advice from you.

Offline msmob

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 05:05:50 AM »
One doesn't need to own a car, to be able to ask questions about them. You've been married many times but I doubt I'd be taking advice from you.

Which is EXACTLY what you did, while I was on wife #2 

Unless you are now suggesting my memory is 'failing me', once more

I admit, I should not have responded to Maxx' observation as this is not PERTinent to this thread ,,,
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 05:14:50 AM by msmob »

Offline Rosco

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 06:12:17 AM »
Which is EXACTLY what you did, while I was on wife #2 

No idea what this is about Moby, news to me.

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 06:14:50 AM »
Unfortunately, you protestations to the contrary are a matter of record.

This has NOTHING to do with this  thread... I suspect you may be trying to provoke 'misbehaviour' on my part...)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:17:40 AM by msmob »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2020, 06:28:55 AM »
Unfortunately, you protestations to the contrary are a matter of record.

This has NOTHING to do with this  thread... I suspect you may be trying to provoke 'misbehaviour' on my part...)

You introduced it on this your prepubescent topic of a thread. Why don't you explain it?

Offline Rosco

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 06:57:50 AM »
You introduced it on this your prepubescent topic of a thread. Why don't you explain it?

:popcorn:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Are they real?
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 08:49:42 AM »
Model Elsa Hosk thinks that the solution is to wear the right
bra. In the link below Ms Hosk wears a million dollar bra.
The photo isn't too revealing, its just a little big for the
screen and it can wreck the experience of some people
reading this thread.

http://image-cdn.hypb.st/https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F11%2Felsa-host-victorias-secret-fashion-show-fantasy-bra-1.jpg?q=90&w=1400&cbr=1&fit=max

Warning don't follow the link below.
Whatever you do don't follow this link. The link goes to a photo with Elsa Hosk where
she wasn't wearing a bra. So don't go there because you might see boobies and then
your brain will rot out and you will start wearing socks with sandals and women will
never date you again. So DON'T DO IT!!

http://www.pincelebs.net/images/3/6/8/368ae82f7668580a968c2940acf8ae23.jpg

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 08:54:57 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 08:57:01 AM »

Warning don't follow the link below.
Whatever you do don't follow this link. The link goes to a photo with Elsa Hosk where
she wasn't wearing a bra. So don't go there because you might see boobies.

http://www.pincelebs.net/images/3/6/8/368ae82f7668580a968c2940acf8ae23.jpg

Those are exactly the best sized breasts.

And it helps that the first button on her jeans is unbuttoned.  The photographer knew his/her stuff.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 09:04:33 AM »
Warning don't follow the link below....

LMAO! Warning?!? In a thread of old farts discussing 'tits'. What can possibly be so so damning in this somewhat adolescent subject that would warrant warning a group of old farts?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 10:23:20 AM »
Well at least  those abreast of the situation in this thread are promoted to adolescence ;)

It's a bit of fun and let's try to keep it that way ? ;) 

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 10:26:44 AM »
Those are exactly the best sized breasts.

And it helps that the first button on her jeans is unbuttoned.  The photographer knew his/her stuff.

Nah, her pose means her neck is foreshortened...

Beel, 

I'm 'shocked' you know of such pics ....

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 01:37:35 PM »

LMAO! Warning?!? In a thread of old farts discussing 'tits'. What can possibly be so so damning in this somewhat adolescent subject that would warrant warning a group of old farts?

Do you really think that I was worried that you would be corrupted? Or
do you think that I was warning the perpetually offended to go F#ck
themselves in advance?

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701