It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trippin in St Pete  (Read 372556 times)

Offline Bruce

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trippin in St Pete
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 10:38:22 AM »
Bill, St. Pete is a great place, do not get me wrong.  It is a target rich environment.  However, big cities everywhere tend to be a little bit faster then smaller ones so though there are plenty of fish moving, you have to be able to catch them when they decide to stop  ;).
"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • Helping People Understand Each Other
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 03:46:56 AM »
WOVO sucks. I have always maintained that.
Stirlitz, you and Pavel have spoiled me on what to expect from an apartment in the FSU
We always try to find the best.
Note This was a mistake, you have to have a Russian passport for MegaFon in order to buy additional Sim cards. I didn't know this or understand this at the time. So now I got to go back to the same store each time to buy Sim cards. And for the life of me I cant figure out how to call the US.
As far as I am concerned, there is another option of making payment. You can buy scratch cards with a pin code that you enter into your cell phone on your own. I am not sure but I do not think you need a passport to buy the cars. At least, when I was in Russia I did that. I used Beeline and MTS though. Anyway, you need to have someone figure that out for you.

About calling the US, try to locate the button on your cell phone which is responsible for the plus. You either press and hold it down until the plus appears, or press it twice. After you got the plus, dial 1. Then your area code and phone number. This should work. But I am not sure, those Russian always invent things. I wish I was there so I could help you and figure it all out, I am sure that it would not take me long.
Igor Kalinin
Ukraine Guide Interpreter

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 08:54:24 AM »
Stirlitz / Igor, you are right. The plus sign is what I need to use to call the US and I used the wrong term with sim cards. I have found two different ways to replenish the minutes on my phone. Sometimes it is difficult or impossible to keep up to date on a trip report.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 09:18:30 AM »
Tick tock the clock is turning and Yana the industrious cute manager is still on vacation and the other manager there just wanted me to wait a day or so to see what shook out.

The other manager T is really lazy (especially by Yanas standards) and doesn't really care to call anyone. After about eight tries I finally got her to get back out the picture books so I could recompile a list of ladies so she could call them and set up some more meetings. She did not want to do this, but I wasn't going to stop standing at her desk looking down at her until she did. I have two meetings for tomorrow and none for today. I struck out at a couple of other things as well.

I did meet the famous Phil Amour (I spelled his last name wrong) Noted philosopher, philanthropist, teacher of English and St Petersburg resident ate lunch with me and passed down more than a few pearls of wisdom sprinkled with personal stories and anecdotes.

I still need to register my visa and find some laundry detergent and a few other house keeping needs.

It has been noted in many other trip reports but when you buy something for 40 rubles (pronounced Rubbles like Barney on the Flintstones) if you hand them a 500 ruble bill then the babushka in the kiosk will act like you asked to sleep with her 12 year old daughter. You will definitely not be getting what ever it is that you wanted to buy.

I have a few more leads to follow up on and have gone through all my old mail and found several women that wrote me from St Pete over the last year. Some of those women are very attractive and speak English, I never followed up on them earlier because I was focused on Ukraine at the time.

Its snowing outside when I came in. I am one of those smelly Russian guys now. I have been bundled up going outside in the cold and inside to superheated rooms where my warm clothes become sticky and back out again. When I took off my coat I realized the odor that I was smelling came from me.

A couple of misc notes. The tap in the bathroom doubles for the sink or the bath you just swivel it where you want it and of course you have the water weasle shower attachment which can spray water all over the bathroom if you are not prepared. The water smells like raw sewage but it only smells like rotten eggs (a definite upgrade) if you let it run for a while. I have been to Mexico a zillion times and utilize safe water habits at all times. I use bottled water even on the rinse cycle when washing dishes.

The Russian Piva tastes very good, comes in 1 and 2 liter bottles and is only about 10 to 15% alcohol and its very cheap. Premium American beer is about 5% comes in 12 oz bottles.

They sell a multitude of stuff that looks like milk but is NOT milk. I bought something that I thought was milk but was actually something between milk and sour cream. I actually poured it on my cereal and took a bite. It wasn't pleasant. They also sell a combination of milk and juice which I had (again by mistake) in Ukraine not so bad, and also a combination of milk and yogurt (another mistake by me). I highly reccommend learning the name for milk although at this moment in time I am a big hypocrite because I dint know it yet, but my
estaco translator does.

On another more humble note, I tried to touch base with M to see if there was anything there and was ignored / shot down. I wasn't going to say anything about it but thought in the interest of honesty I would put it in the report.

to be continued......................
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 10:44:30 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Todd

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
I know this might seem counterintuitive, but, in your posting so far, you have done none of the tourist activities that you might do while you are in St. Petersburg.  While time may be limited, it might be a good idea to do some of these things.  In fact, instead of going to a Cafe, why not go to the Hermitage on a first meeting?  Your conversations might even be far more enlightening.  If museums aren't your bag, do a walking tour of St. Petersburg with someone you are meeting and take advantage of the mild winter.  It just seems a shame to go so far and not take advantage of the city.  At the very least, it will give you some intelligent coversation topics when you are meeting women in St. Petersburg.  Do others agree?

Offline Bruce

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 11:22:38 AM »
Todd, agree 100% with your post.  Peter the Great's hall of oddities.  The Russian Museum, The hermitage, Church of Spilled blood, St. Isaac's, Mirinsky theatre etc. should be taken advantage of while you are in St. Petersburg.  Sounds like you may have put straight kefir on your cereal Bill.  By the way Bill, go to Laima near the Church of the Spilled blood.  It is a restaurant with a large screen Tv upstairs which usually has current American and Russian music videos, with also a lot of young pretty women.  If you spot one or more it may be a good place to strike up a conversation, see where it goes etc.  Best of luck.
"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 11:41:43 AM »
You know Bruce and Todd you are right, and I don't think this has ever happened to me before. I was always one of the stop and smell the roses guys.

I did tour around and take some photos, but since I am in an internet cafe I haven't tried to download them.

I am still going to put a 100% effort into finding someone but, I will spend a little more time on checking out St Pete and smelling any roses I might find.

Thanks for the reality check.

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • Helping People Understand Each Other
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »
Stirlitz / Igor, you are right. The plus sign is what I need to use to call the US and I used the wrong term with sim cards.
I remember now they call them Karta Express Oplaty (Express Payment Card).
Igor Kalinin
Ukraine Guide Interpreter

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2007, 07:51:59 AM »
To answer the question someone asked me about what agencies Phil reccommended in St Petersburg..........

Phil offered advice, ideas, stories, theories on Russian thought, examinations of Russian woman attributes and a multitude of things but he did not reccommend an agency. You would have to talk to Phil yourself to understand. Its a little like climbing the mountain to talk to the swami or whatever (I am joking a little)
Phil did like Richard in Tyver but that is quite a ways from St Pete.

Yes, there are many beautiful Russian women in fir coats and believe it or not MINI SKIRTS!!!! in January mmmmmmmm..........ochen horosho!!!

For a date I bring a couple coffee table books about San Francisco and California, I also bring some Sees chocolate (the truffles are made in San Francisco). Which gives me something to talk about. I have 5 books but only bring two. They would have to accept an invitation for tea and more chocolate at my apartment to see the rest. (Dont worry, I am a perfect gentleman for the most part) Then the rest is just what ever charm I have.

I have two dates to attend tonight and I have one date for tomorrow with the possibility for two more. I have to leave to make sure that I am on my game.

To be continued..................
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2007, 09:22:56 AM »
One other thing. I used the old catching flies with honey approach at the agency.
I have noticed that Russian women survive on Tea and Sweets. I brought in a cake from a bakery that I found on the way to the agency. I said the cake was for all of  their hard work. Well this turned things around very quickly. Once T was fueled up with cake she was burning up the phone lines like Yana before. She told me she would try to call the girls she hadn't reached before every hour until she got hold of them. 

I also have contacted another agency and they are trying to schedule a date with a woman who wrote me in the past. The woman has agreed to meet me but like anything else in Russia it has to go at its own pace to be scheduled. I think I see more cake in the future.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 09:26:27 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline KenC

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »
Bill,
The cake thing was genius!  Good thinking and good luck..
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2007, 11:13:12 AM »
AHHHH, your learnin'  tadpole, nothin' better than sweets to get a Russian Womans attention. In real hard cases a few flowers are also known to grease the wheels ;D ;D
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »
WOW getting a kudo from both Ken and Richard in one post is a little like winning the lottery two days in a row. It just doesn't happen very often.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2007, 01:56:47 PM »
I had a date with a woman named E1 and then a little later with a woman E2 they had the same first names they were both exciting in completely different ways, they were each very different and although I am rarely at the loss of words and actually I am not really now (but I want a night to sleep on this)  I am going to go out and walk around (smell any roses I see) and drink a piva.

To be continued.........................
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 02:04:15 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Captmonk1

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 09:56:48 PM »
Phil offered advice, ideas, stories, theories on Russian thought, examinations of Russian woman attributes and a multitude of things but he did not reccommend an agency. You would have to talk to Phil yourself to understand. Its a little like climbing the mountain to talk to the swami or whatever (I am joking a little)

LOL...that was pretty funny....and true. I like Phil...but he is different...in a good way of course.

What age are you looking for? What's the youngest you would go? I think Calcowboy's wife's sister lives in St. Pete and may be looking for a western guy...

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2007, 09:24:18 AM »
Captmonk1, I don't actually know the answer to the question of how young I would go. I am heading back on the 7th. If she would like to meet me let me know by PM of course.
Thanks
Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2007, 09:47:10 AM »
Today I met Elena at the Love Formula agency. I had a date with a gorgeous woman named m3,

M3 was tall, gorgeous, very very exciting. M3 was model beautiful. She would turn heads in any place anywhere any time. We were seated at a nice restaurant by a cute waitress. The waitress spoke good English and took our orders and left. Did I tell you that M3 was beautiful? She was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!!!!!!

In about ten minutes I knew that I would be a miserable man with M3. She would be way too high maintenance. That woman needs a man with a private jet. She couldn't meet me tomorrow because she was flying to Milan to go shopping. My big head told my little head to RUN FOREST RUN!!!!

So M3 and I left the restaurant and what did you think I did?? I kissed M3 on the cheek and sent her off walking. Then I marched back into the restaurant and asked the cute waitress for a date. Her Name is M4, but there are too many Ms so her name is now Sally. Sally didn't get off until 11:00pm, but she had the next day off.

So I am to call Sally at noon and spend some time with her.

I went back to Elena's agency (not Elena's Models). Elena showed me some pictures and I picked out a number of them. Elena had very beautiful eyes. I was going to get a ride back to my flat by a man at the agency. I asked the man if Elena was married and he said that she was in fact married.... and married to him specifically. Well you can't hit the ball out of the park if you don't take any swings. He didn't seem to take any offense that I asked.

To BE continued.........................

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2007, 04:20:57 PM »
Elena asked me extensively about what I didn't like about M2 and she pulled out two different woman for me based on what I said. One was a picture of V whom I had already met and then she highly recommended to me named D. She set it up for 10:00pm.

I had picked a couple of women from her books and one was named R. Elena told me that M2 would be a dream compared to R. I took her word for it.

D showed up right on Ruskia time. (a half hour late) she was beautiful, exciting, excellent English she actually was an exchange student at University of Cal Davis 1997, which is very close by my house so she knew quite a bit about the bay area. D had all the bells and whistles that were on my future Mrs too tall list. She was funny and had green eyes...............

By the way Elena knew that I asked her husband about her. I have embarrassed myself about a trillion times before so this was no big deal. One time I had mistakenly sent a client my profile, several pictures and a letter introducing myself. (at least it was an unmarried female client)

I will call her (D) some time tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

To be continued...........
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 04:34:10 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline viking

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »
uh oh. Sounds like you might be spending some time with D> Good luck buddy!
Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2007, 09:18:50 PM »
She couldn't meet me tomorrow because she was flying to Milan to go shopping.
She may be high-maintenance, but is also a wise shopper : after-Xmas sales start today here in Milan ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jb

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2007, 10:27:37 PM »
Yep, the wife told me today she bought a bunch of Italian leather summer shoes,  (mid-winter in Moscow),, I'm a lucky man to have such a smart shopper.  This move prolly saved me a bundle.   Geesh!, the guys who are still single have no idea what awaits them... Of course, a lot will depend on her class and sophistication.  If they are lucky enough to figure it all out.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 06:48:05 AM »
Yep, the wife told me today she bought a bunch of Italian leather summer shoes,  (mid-winter in Moscow)

Very funny that here some people thing that Italian product are high quality... here in Belgium, we think that Italian product are on the same level that China product or Taiwan product...

We have more respect from Russian product that the italian one... maybe it is because Italian product are cheap for ussince they are become European members ' lower tax level )... too much people think that high price mean quality... but the price in shop have nothing to make with quality... it is related to taxe... you are part indian... you cannot imagine the price of Indian product here... and the reputation of quality they have...

Einstein have say that all is relatif... same thing for product...

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
Very funny that here some people thing that Italian product are high quality... here in Belgium, we think that Italian product are on the same level that China product or Taiwan product...
Bruno, I don't know how much experience you have with REAL Italian shoes, whose soles should be embossed with the legends MADE IN ITALY and VERO CUOIO (real leather).
We have more respect from Russian product that the italian one...
Well, if you go around dressed as in your avatar, than Russian boots make sense ;). So far, I've never seen any Russian shoes in Italian shops, therefore I cannot really have an opinion on their quality.
maybe it is because Italian product are cheap for us since they are  European members ... too much people think that high price mean quality...
This is rather contradictory. Are Italian shoes cheap or expensive in Belgium ? Anyway, good shoe-making is expensive because it is rather labour-intensive, and I am not referring to designer shoes like Gucci's, where you pay for a lot more than labour and materials. The shoes I buy here are usually mid-range (say, around €100 for a pair of loafers), and quite satisfactory.
Milan's "Duomo"

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Trippin in St Pete
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2007, 04:03:37 PM »
The plot thickens............

Elena who is happily married www.love-formula.com , arranged for me to see two more ladies, I had a phone number from Sally that I was to call at noon, I was also supposed to call D which I really really liked and I also had to pick up my visa registration.

I stopped by the visa registration place and nobody was there. I made some of my calls but couldn't reach Sally. So, I went to Elena's to see if she could help me with a ticket problem. Then while walking to my next date with J, I stop by the Visa registration place and see the guy leaving (the guy looks like Santa Clause). I got Elena to stop him. He was leaving for the holidays but got my registration for me.

J was nice, cute and an aerobics instructor who taught at the University. But to be honest we didn't click for some reason. So, after eating some sashlik (some kind of tasty barbecue) I left her with the cheek kiss. I had a date with a woman named R at 8:00pm so I called and set up a meeting with Sally at 9:30pm.

Wait a moment................

I have somehow managed to set up three dates in one day. I am not used to doing this. I have never done this. Who knows if this is even a wise thing to do. A mans mind is not designed to be pulled in this many directions. I have difficulty walking and chewing gum sometimes.

I meet R2 and we have Tea and some kind of chocolate heaven. I am not a big desert eater but this stuff was fantastic. I really like R2. She is cute, smart, sassy, very personable, very good English and I just plain liked her. I didn't like the idea of cutting the date short to meet with Sally but R2 actually had something she had to leave to go to as well.

So I walk R2 to the Metro kiss on the cheek but I want to call her again for sure. She has something...........

I meet Sally and we go for a walk and she is really cute. Sally has a look and I don't know exactly how to describe it. I guess the look is a Me Tarzan you Jane, vine swinging, drums pounding, feeling like you are truly doing something that is going to involve ropes, cameras and jello.

I take Sally to the local coffee place and we have tea, she doesn't want to eat anything but they have great barbecued shrimp and a Caprice salad. We do through my two books I brought with me and Sally looks at me and asked what else I could show her.

I said ddugh..dd.ddugh. ddd.ddd. dugh. Which I pulled off with very close to zero on the coolness scale. I might have recovered with the I have chocolate from San Francisco and three more books but I doubt it. If my teenage son saw this I would have rated well below zero.

We went back to my apartment to look at the new books and I had already developed a few ideas about the chocolate. (I couldn't have two stuttering incidents in less than a hour I need to be prepared).

About half way through the book I have on the Wine country to the North of San Francisco and only a few bites into the chocolate things begin to develop that are not proper for a gentleman to write about in a public forum............

BUT..........................

SHE TELLS ME SHE IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made about six million mistakes in my life. But I DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH MARRIED WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I am getting reassembled and getting her reassembled and making my way to the door she said that this is Russia and its not a big deal. Well I am still at only six million mistakes. I put her into a taxi before six million and one could happen. If someone wants to destroy their marriage then they can do it without my help.

To BE continued........................The plot thickens............

Elena who is happily married www.love-formula.com , arranged for me to see two more ladies, I had a phone number from Sally that I was to call at noon, I was also supposed to call D which I really really liked and I also had to pick up my visa registration.

I stopped by the visa registration place and nobody was there. I made some of my calls but couldn't reach Sally. So, I went to Elena's to see if she could help me with a ticket problem. Then while walking to my next date with J, I stop by the Visa registration place and see the guy leaving (the guy looks like Santa Clause). I got Elena to stop him. He was leaving for the holidays but got my registration for me.

J was nice, cute and an aerobics instructor who taught at the University. But to be honest we didn't click for some reason. So, after eating some sashlik (some kind of tasty barbecue) I left her with the cheek kiss. I had a date with a woman named R at 8:00pm so I called and set up a meeting with Sally at 9:30pm.

Wait a moment................

I have somehow managed to set up three dates in one day. I am not used to doing this. I have never done this. Who knows if this is even a wise thing to do. A mans mind is not designed to be pulled in this many directions. I have difficulty walking and chewing gum sometimes.

I meet R2 and we have Tea and some kind of chocolate heaven. I am not a big desert eater but this stuff was fantastic. I really like R2. She is cute, smart, sassy, very personable, very good English and I just plain liked her. I didn't like the idea of cutting the date short to meet with Sally but R2 actually had something she had to leave to go to as well.

So I walk R2 to the Metro kiss on the cheek but I want to call her again for sure. She has something...........

I meet Sally and we go for a walk and she is really cute. Sally has a look and I don't know exactly how to describe it. I guess the look is a Me Tarzan you Jane, vine swinging, drums pounding, feeling like you are truly doing something that is going to involve ropes, cameras and jello.

I take Sally to the local coffee place and we have tea, she doesn't want to eat anything but they have great barbecued shrimp and a Caprice salad. We do through my two books I brought with me and Sally looks at me and asked what else I could show her.

I said ddugh..dd.ddugh. ddd.ddd. dugh. Which I pulled off with very close to zero on the coolness scale. I might have recovered with the I have chocolate from San Francisco and three more books but I doubt it. If my teenage son saw this I would have rated well below zero.

We went back to my apartment to look at the new books and I had already developed a few ideas about the chocolate. (I couldn't have two stuttering incidents in less than a hour I need to be prepared).

About half way through the book I have on the Wine country to the North of San Francisco and only a few bites into the chocolate things begin to develop that are not proper for a gentleman to write about in a public forum............

BUT..........................

I have made about six million mistakes in my life. But I DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH MARRIED WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I am getting reassembled and getting her reassembled and making my way to the door she said that this is Russia and its not a big deal. Well I am still at only six million mistakes. I put her into a taxi before six million and one could happen. If someone wants to destroy their marriage then they can do it without my help.

To BE continued........................
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 04:38:20 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Kuna

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2007, 04:27:01 PM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Loving the Trip Report!!!

Bill, how long is your trip in total???

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541006
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1887
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM