It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com  (Read 75818 times)

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com
« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2015, 08:06:14 AM »
$100,00.00 in just about a year? Yikes!!!! Dude, That is not something I would not be bragging about.... I suggest you do some serious reading on this forum.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:27:20 AM by Hammer2722 »
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2015, 08:37:32 AM »
Well, our guy is a poster child for the amount of money it takes to woo a bride from a PPL or PPC site.  The converse is the guy who goes to Elena's, pays $100 for three months of direct contact with women and walks away with a wife.  Both achieve the end result, but one costs more than the other.

Now, I am certain of that the 100K of Aussie money was not all spent on chatting. And some guys need help more than others in terms of meeting and dating women.  So, assume that around $25,000 was spent on the aggregator and agency fees and you are still only 250 times more expensive than Elena's. 

I note that agencies were using her profile without his fiancee's consent or knowledge.  This is something we already knew but should be repeated as often as possible to make sure guys understand that the agencies cannot resist the temptation to use their employees to run the profiles and con men into thinking that they are having conversations with real women when, indeed, they are talking to Hairy Boris.

For many men, PPL and PPC sites result in a complete con.  Those guys who think that they are talking to a real woman have no idea that agency employees sit at a computer running five or more conversations from different (or the same) profiles.  These employees get paid to keep guys online and spending their money.  Many of the guys never even have direct communication to a real woman.  They eventually travel to the city and the woman becomes (instantly) unavailable.   You know, death in the family, can't leave work, the usual excuses.

The real observation that I have is that one individual came forward as compared to how many countless guys that spent their available savings in this tar pit with nothing to show for it.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #177 on: March 02, 2015, 10:13:06 AM »
Well, our guy is a poster child for the amount of money it takes to woo a bride from a PPL or PPC site.  The converse is the guy who goes to Elena's, pays $100 for three months of direct contact with women and walks away with a wife.  Both achieve the end result, but one costs more than the other.

Now, I am certain of that the 100K of Aussie money was not all spent on chatting. And some guys need help more than others in terms of meeting and dating women.  So, assume that around $25,000 was spent on the aggregator and agency fees and you are still only 250 times more expensive than Elena's. 

I note that agencies were using her profile without his fiancee's consent or knowledge.  This is something we already knew but should be repeated as often as possible to make sure guys understand that the agencies cannot resist the temptation to use their employees to run the profiles and con men into thinking that they are having conversations with real women when, indeed, they are talking to Hairy Boris.

For many men, PPL and PPC sites result in a complete con.  Those guys who think that they are talking to a real woman have no idea that agency employees sit at a computer running five or more conversations from different (or the same) profiles.  These employees get paid to keep guys online and spending their money.  Many of the guys never even have direct communication to a real woman.  They eventually travel to the city and the woman becomes (instantly) unavailable.   You know, death in the family, can't leave work, the usual excuses.

The real observation that I have is that one individual came forward as compared to how many countless guys that spent their available savings in this tar pit with nothing to show for it.

I find it more than a bit odd that he is happier than a pig in shyte with UBA, having spent $80K in the last 12 months and is doing his victory dance. Ignorance is bliss? He proposed (IIRC) on the first meeting. There is no price to put on finding the right woman, this I agree. But, the chest pounding and rave review he's giving UBA for basically raping him is a bit much, IMHO. There is so much wrong with his approach and the agency is dubious. The sad part is not him. He's obviously thrilled to have found a woman. No, the sad part is unsuspecting chaps that will follow and read his review and think this should be expected.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 10:19:58 AM by Faux Pas »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2015, 10:19:07 AM »
He reeks of a troll for UBA although vehemently states he isn't. He joined RWD, made this one post and hasn't said anything further. It would be nice if our hero would answer some questions and hold up to some scrutiny over his declarations. It would give some follow up for the aforementioned chaps to read. Kelly has much to learn but, he's likely not going to.

Offline jone

« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2015, 10:21:20 AM »
My understanding, FP,  is that he is currently traveling home from Thailand to Australia and made the post before getting on the plane.

After the euphoria has passed and he balances his checkbook, hopefully he'll come back and share. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2015, 10:21:32 AM »
He reeks of a troll for UBA although vehemently states he isn't. He joined RWD, made this one post and hasn't said anything further. It would be nice if our hero would answer some questions and hold up to some scrutiny over his declarations. It would give some follow up for the aforementioned chaps to read. Kelly has much to learn but, he's likely not going to.
I agree, that was the first thought that came to me when I read his post.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline jone

« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2015, 10:23:04 AM »
Nah, if you go on the header page for UBA, you'll see our intrepid hero.  I think he is who he says he is.  I believe that he bought the company line, hook, line and sinker.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2015, 11:31:34 AM »
Holy Crap !

I wish this guy were nearby so I could get him to invest money in some of my schemes.

Ochka and I could go out for dinner more often . . . and wouldn't even have to wait for the 2 for 1 coupons.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2015, 11:42:11 AM »
It's far from a happy conclusion.  Go back and read the last paragraph he wrote.  He states that he is fat, and that his fiancé has told him that if he doesn't lose the weight she will not stay with him.  Most of us know that overweight people usually cannot lose weight and keep it off.  His only hope would be bariatric surgery.  I suspect that his weight will be her out.  I also wonder if he's been chaperoned the whole time and never consummated a relationship with her.

He even states that if you only want to write letters you can do that for 5K and then come on the forum and complain but not progress as far as he has.

Wow!  I don't know if I want to feel sorry for this guy or just laugh at him.  Either way this thread should most certainly be marked as something for new people to read as what NOT to do.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:45:41 AM by AC »

Offline ML

« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2015, 11:55:02 AM »
deleted
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2015, 12:02:28 PM »
It's far from a happy conclusion.  Go back and read the last paragraph he wrote.  He states that he is fat, and that his fiancé has told him that if he doesn't lose the weight she will not stay with him.  Most of us know that overweight people usually cannot lose weight and keep it off.  His only hope would be bariatric surgery.  I suspect that his weight will be her out.  I also wonder if he's been chaperoned the whole time and never consummated a relationship with her.

He even states that if you only want to write letters you can do that for 5K and then come on the forum and complain but not progress as far as he has.

Wow!  I don't know if I want to feel sorry for this guy or just laugh at him.  Either way this thread should most certainly be marked as something for new people to read as what NOT to do.

We're not about laughing at and ridiculing anyone. The whole idea of RWD was the sharing of ideas and educating. Unfortunately, for many in this pursuit it is not received as educating. KellyMaybury could have used RWD to his advantage if he'd came here first. He didn't and he seems quite okay with that. That's fine but, it's not okay for him to pass off information as he is doing as good information. It's not.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2015, 12:17:09 PM »
We're not about laughing at and ridiculing anyone. The whole idea of RWD was the sharing of ideas and educating. Unfortunately, for many in this pursuit it is not received as educating. KellyMaybury could have used RWD to his advantage if he'd came here first. He didn't and he seems quite okay with that. That's fine but, it's not okay for him to pass off information as he is doing as good information. It's not.

I don't wish to ridicule so I will limit to trying to empathize with a man who is being deeply mislead by this agency.

For any possible new person reading this:  no need to spend your hard earned money communicating to a woman through an agency.  Use one of the many free sites.

By doing this you will also likely avoid the mistake of "dating out of your league", as women and agencies with a financial incentive to deceive you, will not be involved.

Offline jone

« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2015, 12:42:45 PM »
I did go back and look at the website for a moment.  Here is what I carried away:

The women have no join date or no ordered numbering system so you can tell immediately who is new.  Why is this important?  Women who have most recently signed up are most likely to make a connection.  Moreover, it is difficult for the agency personnel to go in and use the profile outside of the use by the lady.

I should point out that the aggregator compiles all conversations.  So if an employee from the agency is running the profile, that person sees everything about the profile as well as every discussion held with the client before them.  All they have to do is 'read back' and they will have perfect recall of everything that the two talked about.  When does this break down?   When the lady actually establishes an outside relationship with the guy.  Then there is no way for the agency personnel to know what's been said.

A-Date, for all of its shortcomings at least has a numbering system that gives someone who has learned the ropes an avenue for meeting women that are (probably) not agency employees.  It also has a timeline of women that, if used properly, can establish the likelihood that the gal is real.

For newbies operating the systems like this?  They don't have a chance.  May as well spend your money on the lottery at home.  Maybe you can win and then go and buy the Donbass or become the next oligarch in Sumy.

Believe it or not, it doesn't take a ton of money to be an Oligarch in Ukraine these days!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2015, 02:17:22 PM »
I don't wish to ridicule so I will limit to trying to empathize with a man who is being deeply mislead by this agency.

For any possible new person reading this:  no need to spend your hard earned money communicating to a woman through an agency.  Use one of the many free sites.

By doing this you will also likely avoid the mistake of "dating out of your league", as women and agencies with a financial incentive to deceive you, will not be involved.

The ability to date and marry out of one's league is what draws 95%+ of the men to this endeavor. I'll never believe otherwise no matter what case you put before me to show something different. And, that's okay. One must know their own limitations and if they don't, lessons are sure to come. Aspiring for and in many cases attaining a woman out of one's league, "too far" out is where many problems arise.

I'm not wishing any problems for our hero. The reality is, he's a one week wonder. By his own admission he is very over weight and from her comments apparently, he won't keep her if he doesn't lose weight. Not the best of situations or foundation for a marriage. We've seen many of these OWWs on RWD over the years. Few, very few have good endings. By that I'd say a happy ending is a marriage of 2-3 years.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2015, 02:23:13 PM »
I did go back and look at the website for a moment.  Here is what I carried away:

The women have no join date or no ordered numbering system so you can tell immediately who is new.  Why is this important?  Women who have most recently signed up are most likely to make a connection.  Moreover, it is difficult for the agency personnel to go in and use the profile outside of the use by the lady.

I should point out that the aggregator compiles all conversations.  So if an employee from the agency is running the profile, that person sees everything about the profile as well as every discussion held with the client before them.  All they have to do is 'read back' and they will have perfect recall of everything that the two talked about.  When does this break down?   When the lady actually establishes an outside relationship with the guy.  Then there is no way for the agency personnel to know what's been said.

A-Date, for all of its shortcomings at least has a numbering system that gives someone who has learned the ropes an avenue for meeting women that are (probably) not agency employees.  It also has a timeline of women that, if used properly, can establish the likelihood that the gal is real.

For newbies operating the systems like this?  They don't have a chance.  May as well spend your money on the lottery at home.  Maybe you can win and then go and buy the Donbass or become the next oligarch in Sumy.

Believe it or not, it doesn't take a ton of money to be an Oligarch in Ukraine these days!

Not to sure I am following your logic jone. What are you trying to say? It's okay to get orally, vaginally and rectally reamed if the agency uses a numbered system?  :D

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2015, 02:23:34 PM »

That's a good idea. I've added the registration date on the ladies profile now. I don't really see a purpose for the number ordering system when you've got the registration date so I haven't included that in the update.
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline jone

« Reply #191 on: March 02, 2015, 02:39:35 PM »
Not to sure I am following your logic jone. What are you trying to say? It's okay to get orally, vaginally and rectally reamed if the agency uses a numbered system?  :D

No.  I'm saying that as PPL and PPC sites go, it is easier to make a true connection with a woman if she hasn't been on the site for six months or more.  Very few women will stay with something that doesn't work, leaving the profile for an agency employee to run.

In other words, if the gal is new, she might even be the one talking to you!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #192 on: March 02, 2015, 05:26:05 PM »

Any newbie thinking about spending $100,000, do some reading at the forum first and ask questions. We can save you $75,000. Everybody knows that. Geico ain't got nothin on us.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2015, 10:44:34 PM »
KellyMaybury,

:welcome:

You seem like a good bloke and I hope you stay around RWD.

I watched your video and you have an affable style.  I was really impressed by Svetlana.  She looks and acts like a  cheerleader with a million dollar smile. 

I say stick around RWD and participate because we have a million stories in the archives about marriage, particularly the adjustment phase.  This one by Calmissile is currently unfolding:   http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=18377.msg381748#msg381748

What YOU need to do is stop spending years writing letters and posts, get of your ass and go over to Ukraine and meet your girl/s.  What happens after that meeting is up to YOU.

The rule of thumb is that only 1 of 20 keyboard Romeos ever gets on a plane.  Very valid point you make. 

I can tell you something it is a long process, depending on flights, gifts, jewellery, financial assistance, visa fees it can be very costly ( I have spent just under $A 100,000) or you can do it for under $US 5000.

You have caught some flak about the $100,000.  First, most men don't disclose their expenses.  Second, most men don't have that amount of discretionary funds sitting about.   Third, even those who do are careful about spending.  Not because they are cheap but because the motivation for marriage should be love, opportunity to build a better life, and security, not materialism.  Fourth, alarm bells went off with the words jewelry and financial assistance

There are  a number of FSUW who have a sense of entitlement.  They have been "spoiled" by wealthy FSUM and can be materialistic.    Svetlana does not look like a gold digger, yet flashing money around can get you off on the wrong foot.  No need to react to my comment, just file it away as you and Svetlana discuss life in Australia.

Years ago one well to do member at a now defunct forum camouflaged his wealth by riding third class trains, staying in bad apartments, etc.  He found his dream woman and they were still together with children 10 years later. 

It is your money.  You worked for it, and you should spend it the way you wish.  And it is difficult not being generous to these sweet FSUW (i. e., jewelry).  Heck, I bought one RW a Lada (selfish on my part as I did not want to marry yet I wanted her exclusive to me for 5-6 trips per year).  Financial assistance is another matter.  If you are planning to marry and want her to quit her job to study English and prepare for Australia, yes you need to take care of her but at the same level before she met you.  And track her progress in  learning English.

No need to justify your expenditures.  If something is nagging at you, we are here to help.

You can see me and my fiancée on the home page of UBA. I am the big fat bastard.  Wondering what she is doing with me?  Well unless i lose the weight she will not be.  No girl who is scamming you will tell you that to your face.... 

A couple of points. 

First, love should not be conditional.  Enough said. 

Second, you do need to lose weight, a lot of weight, maybe a 100 lbs. Maybe Svetlana is worried about your health, not your appearance and does not want you to die on her while she is a stranger in strange land.  Also, although every woman is different, some FSUW can be very direct and demanding in expressing what they want.   If this is Svetlana, do not dismiss it as cultural differences.  Be comfortable, because what you see now will only become greater. 

Before I forget, a very important point.  Does Svetlana share custody of her child with the father?  If she does not have sole custody, be prepared to get out your wallet as she needs his permission to emigrate from Ukraine with her child.  There are a couple of RWD threads about this, including one disaster. 

BTW, someone here thought you were a OWW (one-week wonder), yet you have spent two weeks with her in Ukraine plus a trip to Thailand.

About that trip, how was it?  Did you feel like the odd person with everyone speaking Ukrainian.  I imagine babushka gave you and Svetlana enough time to be alone.

I have talked too much.   Good luck to you and Svetlana.  And welcome to RWD.

Offline KellyMaybury

• Commercial Member
« Reply #194 on: May 26, 2015, 10:13:52 AM »
Wow  looks like i said some things that upset some people.  i just told my experience.  For those of you who are interested we are getting towards the visa now and she will come to australia  and see what she thinks of the place. In regards to money  i have cut her payment by 75% and it is not a problem for her.  She has been running around getting things translated to send and she told me once again that when she comes and i am still losing weight and if i stop she will go back home.  It seems funny to me that you guys seem to think that a person would go through all of this running around and stuffing about just for a two week holiday in thailand and a trip to australia.  If she is that sort of person i might as well learn about her now and then i can move on with my life. for those of you who might like to know when we were leaving  thailand she was in tears as was her son and mother, we have a bond. I know it might be hard for some of you to understand that there are genuine girls out there who are serious in their intentions.. If she did not mention the weight issue i would be concerned.  All i can do i try and see what happens. I simply could not spend my life without trying to succeed.  Sveta has never one asked me for money or hinted. She has even offered to give me back the jewellery on many occasions, she finds the cheapest airplane tickets, she flys in economy and i go first class because i can.  I work a bloody lot of hours for my money running a company and if i want to spend that amount of money i will. I have not swallowed the agency hook liken and sinker nor am i a fool.  I am merely trying to say how it worked for me. i do not make assumptions about how others work or have found their experience or apply titles to others.

as for the weight, look at the video, listen to what sveta says, she says i am a man og many quantities and then we will see what will happen next.  it is there in russian and she said that on the last day of my trip in Ukraine.  She has been straight and honest from the start. i was not told correctly what she said, i was told she said i was a man of great qualitites, see the difference. Sveta wants to have a life partner, to help with her children, to go for walks, to ride bikes, to play games. this i can not do because of my weight. really is she asking too much?  As for surgery you must be kidding. i have lost the weight before and i am now 20kg lighter than in the video. It is simple, being over weight i get lonely and have no confidence and therefore i eat and put on more weight.

I have not replied before as i forgot where i posted this and i am not very good at using computers. i will say this i put my name to my profile. I have nothing to hide. I believe it will all work out fine, if not well i have lost 2 years of my life and some money. i can make the money back, the years i can not get back.  But what would be worse spending your life talking on posts or doing taking a risk/ I for one would rather take a risk and be made to be a fool, rather than making myself a fool by not taking a risk.

Happy to keep you guys posted if you want

Ubi Caritas deus ibi est
Kelly

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2015, 05:58:32 PM »
Good to see you back again, Kelly.  While there may be a lot of "agency bashing" in this thread, there are also plenty of valid points.  The trick is separating what is worthwhile from what is not.

As I'm a sucker for romance, I hope that everything turns out the way you wish, and that you all have a long and happy life together.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2015, 07:17:18 AM »
Wow  looks like i said some things that upset some people.  i just told my experience.  For those of you who are interested we are getting towards the visa now and she will come to australia  and see what she thinks of the place. In regards to money  i have cut her payment by 75% and it is not a problem for her.  She has been running around getting things translated to send and she told me once again that when she comes and i am still losing weight and if i stop she will go back home.  It seems funny to me that you guys seem to think that a person would go through all of this running around and stuffing about just for a two week holiday in thailand and a trip to australia.  If she is that sort of person i might as well learn about her now and then i can move on with my life. for those of you who might like to know when we were leaving  thailand she was in tears as was her son and mother, we have a bond. I know it might be hard for some of you to understand that there are genuine girls out there who are serious in their intentions.. If she did not mention the weight issue i would be concerned.  All i can do i try and see what happens. I simply could not spend my life without trying to succeed.  Sveta has never one asked me for money or hinted. She has even offered to give me back the jewellery on many occasions, she finds the cheapest airplane tickets, she flys in economy and i go first class because i can.  I work a bloody lot of hours for my money running a company and if i want to spend that amount of money i will. I have not swallowed the agency hook liken and sinker nor am i a fool.  I am merely trying to say how it worked for me. i do not make assumptions about how others work or have found their experience or apply titles to others.

as for the weight, look at the video, listen to what sveta says, she says i am a man og many quantities and then we will see what will happen next.  it is there in russian and she said that on the last day of my trip in Ukraine.  She has been straight and honest from the start. i was not told correctly what she said, i was told she said i was a man of great qualitites, see the difference. Sveta wants to have a life partner, to help with her children, to go for walks, to ride bikes, to play games. this i can not do because of my weight. really is she asking too much?  As for surgery you must be kidding. i have lost the weight before and i am now 20kg lighter than in the video. It is simple, being over weight i get lonely and have no confidence and therefore i eat and put on more weight.

I have not replied before as i forgot where i posted this and i am not very good at using computers. i will say this i put my name to my profile. I have nothing to hide. I believe it will all work out fine, if not well i have lost 2 years of my life and some money. i can make the money back, the years i can not get back.  But what would be worse spending your life talking on posts or doing taking a risk/ I for one would rather take a risk and be made to be a fool, rather than making myself a fool by not taking a risk.

Ubi Caritas deus ibi est
Kelly

Please do keep us updated.  This site has a myriad of opinions and personalities.  Most of these people are really trying to help.  It goes from kind words to tough love pretty quickly.  But, I really think with the exception of possible just a very small few, everyone here really is trying to help.

When I first came aboard a month or so ago, I thought many of the folks here were very antagonistic.  Now I understand they just see the same mistakes over and over, and they realize unlike an office friendship, most people who get advice they don't want on the forums just leave.  So they give it to you fast and hard.  Also printed word has no tone, so it comes off more blunt.  But I guarantee the vast majority here really are trying to help, not just criticize.

It's your quality of life and your dream.  Chase them until you die brother.  Many more people die wishing they had tried and failed than die thinking they tried too hard.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2015, 08:15:24 AM »
Kelly,

You made one drive-by post and left. Quite frankly, your approach to finding a woman has to be one of the worst I have ever seen in almost 9 years on the forums and I've seen alot. By your own admission you spent over $80K on the websites alone and IIRC that doesn't even take into account the lavish gifts and vacation for mother, child and granny.

You've got the cash, spend it. Let's hope you have plenty. A fool and his money soon part. I hope for your sake, she is the woman you think she is. She's pricey, let's hope she's quality, eh? We've seen a lot of men with stories similar to yours over the years. The archives are full of them. Train wreck after train wreck. Hopefully, you are the one that defies all logic, takes the leap and finds a shared true love. Whether you believe it or not, we are pulling for you.

The problem is what you're attempting to pass off as good advice. You don't even know if it's good advice. It doesn't take a PhD in nuclear fission to discern if love and affection can be bought. Most of us dumb barefoot country boys know that it can, for a while at least, until the money runs out. A new life in a far away land with a lavish lifestyle can make many a women from a hard scrabble existence, love you long time, suki suki. Obese and all. Money and wealth has always had that effect on poverty. This isn't realistic for most men who pursue this endeavor. "Most" wouldn't have the ability or the money to enter in this pursuit as you have thus, your advice is incredibly stupid. Those of us that know better have an obligation to mete it with something else more palatable for those reading, digestions.

Seriously, good luck and I truly hope it works out like you've planned

Offline nic80b

« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2015, 01:48:10 PM »
Newbies :

When girls, on a per letter paid site, are named like :

sweetlips
lightheart
la isla bonita

RUN

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the funny tip patagonie!
i just had a look at this "agency", those girls...hmmmm... reminds me some dedicated sites for the big boys looking for action...
i barely believe any of them is genuinely looking for a serious LTR with a FM... but for sure, will be glad to get their fee taking you out for a walk in the main shopping street, or just showing up to pressurize a bit more your veins and make you feel tiny... lol
it's true that a man is a man, the suggestion is so smart, even the ugliest may think he has a chance to take such cheek away, just with a few bucks in the pocket..
but at least there are local agents, so you can go there, have a look, and give it a try  :popcorn:

my tech view: I've noticed that, much like many "foot coded" dating sites, once you created your profile, you cannot delete it, unless you give a call to the web administrator or owner, if he agrees to do so, and you are never sure your datas are really thrown in the bin at the end.
Hopefully there is a quick solution anyone uses when facing such situation: filling john doe's data and removing any pics.
Also, you cannot hide your profile from being public, this is for me a big flaw, as you don't always want your pretty face to be online for the mass, but rather target the only people you are looking for: real genuine women (for me at least, but i guess it would be the same for a woman).
sorry my vocabulary is poor, and I am not good at grammar.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 01:02:57 AM by nic80b »

Offline igotlucky

« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2015, 03:59:21 PM »

Ubi Caritas deus ibi est
Kelly

Kelly
I haven't read all of your posts. But I thought I will throw in my two cents on this agency. I spent around 3 weeks on this site, when I started my search. First two weeks, I blindly trusted all the chat requests and after spending 200 dollars, started questioning am I on the right track ? Then pushed the girls a little hard with a variety of questions. My conclusion was, they were more interested in chatting on this site and refused any requests for chatting on skype even with the agency's approval. That was a big red flag for me.
Then i decided to do my home work and stumbled upon RWD. Learnt a lot from reading all the posts and suggestions.
Within 3 months I found the girl of my dreams, on another site, met in person and working towards marriage. Her parents have blessed us too.
I do not want to comment on your personal choices and actions.
I agree with some other members here that all of us want you to succeed, hence all these suggestions and positive criticism.
Hopefully you will take it in the right spirit.
I sincerely believe that to succeed in this quest, common sense is more important than the money in the bank. Also, the character of a person is more important than the physical looks. Nothing wrong in losing weight for the right reason (health).

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701