It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?  (Read 28123 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2019, 03:10:49 PM »

Angel eyes made more than 4 times that amount in Russia.

Top professionals in Kyiv make well over US$1,000 per month.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:57:45 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2019, 03:18:06 PM »

I thought so as well. The girl in Dnepropetrovsk I dated made more than $1000 per month
and so did the girl from Kiev that I met in Portland. I didn't have any recent references to
point to.

Maybe the school girl who works part time at the Pizza kiosk makes $300 per month.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2019, 03:21:38 PM »
IMHO, the reason the averages are so low is that wages are lower in outer regions, and unemployment is high. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2019, 03:25:25 PM »
IMHO, the reason the averages are so low is that wages are lower in outer regions, and unemployment is high. 

Do they put pensioners in the mix too? Because that would lower the averages as well.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2019, 03:32:26 PM »

Pleased to know I earn just as much or more than a top Ukrainian professional :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2019, 03:38:27 PM »

School teachers, university professors and many medical doctors still make less than $500 a month in Kyiv.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2019, 03:43:51 PM »
School teachers, university professors and many medical doctors still make less than $500 a month in Kyiv.
:cheesy: Who would have thought I earn more than double of a Ukrainian Uni professor or medical doctor!
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2019, 03:45:23 PM »
Pleased to know I earn just as much or more than a top Ukrainian professional :D

:cheesy: Who would have thought I earn more than double of a Ukrainian Uni professor or medical doctor!

A high school dropout that works at McDonald's full time in Colorado makes $23,088 per year
($1,924.00 per month), but by the end of their first year they will be making more than that.

[Edit to add]

Trench, why on Earth would you fear that some FSUW will take you to the cleaners?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:53:38 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2019, 03:49:00 PM »
Do they put pensioners in the mix too? Because that would lower the averages as well.

No, only wage earners.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2019, 03:52:31 PM »

A high school dropout that works at McDonald's full time in Colorado makes $23,088 per year
($1,924.00 per month), but by the end of their first year they will be making more than that.

Touche. 

That high school drop out, probably 17 years old, is already making more than 40 year old Trench.  Here, that McDonald's employee would make $29,250 annually.  Plus, after six months, he/she is eligible for employee benefits.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2019, 03:58:59 PM »

True US employers are way more generous than  stingy UK employers. All US companies I have encountered in the UK have always been much nicer than UK companies I work for. Even with the higher UK exchange rate US employers still pay more.

I guess in terms of FSU dating the cheaper UK flight costs can offset the difference a little. Even still to think a US McDonald's workers earn way more than a Ukrainian Medical Doctor is indeed a sobering thought. Funny thing is if a US guy said worked for McDonald's when messaging a FSW, for many girls that message would be the most likely one the probably wouldn't respond to, lol.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2019, 03:59:47 PM »

If you want medical treatment in Kyiv, you will need to pay a physician additional amounts, minimum, for surgery, for example, US$150.  Now multiply that by the number of patients a surgeon sees monthly.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2019, 04:01:11 PM »

Touche. 

That high school drop out, probably 17 years old, is already making more than 40 year old Trench.  Here, that McDonald's employee would make $29,250 annually.  Plus, after six months, he/she is eligible for employee benefits.

They no doubt are, still my job title would probably just be enough for a decent FSW to think I earned more :)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2019, 04:03:10 PM »
Thanks ML, that's good to know, I appreiciate the input. I can imagine that you're right there. The 9 girl I had in Cyprus started to act like an San Fernando spoilt teen brat, very much so towards the end of the holiday. Looks like its a case of not treating these girls too well at any level or they quickly get up themselves.

She was trying to get rid of you. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2019, 04:05:35 PM »
True US employers are way more generous than  stingy UK employers. All US companies I have encountered in the UK have always been much nicer than UK companies I work for. Even with the higher UK exchange rate US employers still pay more.

I guess in terms of FSU dating the cheaper UK flight costs can offset the difference a little. Even still to think a US McDonald's workers earn way more than a Ukrainian Medical Doctor is indeed a sobering thought. Funny thing is if a US guy said worked for McDonald's when messaging a FSW, for many girls that message would be the most likely one the probably wouldn't respond to, lol.

The US McDonalds worker has far, far more expenses than the Ukrainian medical doctor.  Plus, he/she is paying taxes.  That's what you never "get" when you compare, favorably, the pittance you earn, to that of the average Ukrainian.  Unless a woman is madly in love with you, why would she trade a life of poverty in Ukraine for a life of poverty in the UK?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2019, 04:06:24 PM »
They no doubt are, still my job title would probably just be enough for a decent FSW to think I earned more :)

And what happens when eventually, she learns the truth?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2019, 04:10:17 PM »

And what happens when eventually, she learns the truth?

How would she? Even all pay slips are electronic now. I own my own property so have scope to provide at least a decent standard of living. As long as she gets a decent standard of living compared with Ukraine or wherever that's all she needs to know :)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2019, 04:13:49 PM »
She is going to know how much things cost, and how much money is coming into the home.  Plus, at your salary level, you are not offering a "decent standard of living" compared to the FSU.  The fact you are even asking this suggests you know zero about the nature of FSUW.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2019, 04:22:45 PM »
She is going to know how much things cost, and how much money is coming into the home.  Plus, at your salary level, you are not offering a "decent standard of living" compared to the FSU.  The fact you are even asking this suggests you know zero about the nature of FSUW.

I earn the same or more than a top professional in Kiev :) I will be able to swing it enough to provide a decent standard of living to Ukraine. I don't living in a concrete tower block in a city ghetto. It's quite nice where I live, I won't need to do much more than that for the lifestyle to look a decent enough upgrade, particularly for a 5-7 girl who may have struggled to get guys in Ukraine or elsewhere.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2019, 04:29:51 PM »
The cost of living in Ukraine is about 60% lower than in the UK.   So no, your comparison is flawed.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2019, 04:33:10 PM »
How would she?

Trench,

You need to be very honest with these girls. You need to find a good girl and she will
toss you like moldy bread if she finds you are dishonest. That INCLUDES dishonesty
by omission.

You will lose a good girl if you try to pretend a cubic zirconia is a real diamond, or that
you make ONE pence more than you actually do.

YOU CAN'T FOOL THEM SO DON'T TRY!!!

You can actually be more successful if you are super honest and tell them, you work only
enough to pay the bills so that you can spend more time with your future wife. Ask them
if they prefer a cubic zirconia or something else.

Do you really want to lose a good girl that is into you because you were trying to pretend
to be something that you aren't? You can find a good girl but you have to be absolutely
honest with her if you want it to work.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2019, 04:36:17 PM »

This.  1,000%.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2019, 04:39:55 PM »
Trench,

You need to be very honest with these girls. You need to find a good girl and she will
toss you like moldy bread if she finds you are dishonest. That INCLUDES dishonesty
by omission.

You will lose a good girl if you try to pretend a cubic zirconia is a real diamond, or that
you make ONE pence more than you actually do.

You can actually be more successful if you are super honest and tell them, you work only
enough to pay the bills so that you can spend more time with your future wife. Ask them
if they prefer a cubic zirconia or something else.

Do you really want to lose a good girl that is into you because you were trying to pretend
to be something that you aren't? You can find a good girl but you have to be absolutely
honest with her if you want it to work.

I know what you're say bill, these girls have major BS detectors. I wouldn't do so by ommission so much I would just tell her that I take care of the business so she doesn't need to worry her pretty little self about it :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2019, 04:41:59 PM »
The cost of living in Ukraine is about 60% lower than in the UK.   So no, your comparison is flawed.

Depends on what and where in Ukraine, inflation has made prices rise their and in many cases not far below UK prices and many Ukrainians have reported they are struggling.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2019, 04:45:22 PM »
Yep I think Moscow pay is better.  I know only Minsk and sumy. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1910
Total: 1921

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM