It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: where is Pavel?  (Read 5829 times)

Offline moe

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
where is Pavel?
« on: July 13, 2014, 09:14:08 PM »
hello..  i am a very experienced traveler, having traveled to Ukraine since 2003 and residing in country for 2 1/2- 3 years combined...i spent all off 2012 in Kharkov...

i want to return next year and am looking for my friend and interpreter Pavel Pozynak..the owner of yourukraineguide.com.ua which appears to be down?  i emailed him with no reply (although that was only 2 days ago)

he is usually very prompt and one of the most reliable and best guide/interpreter in Kiev...

if anyone has had any contact with him recently, i'd like to know if he is ok and still in business...thanks

Offline moe

Re: where is Pavel?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 09:06:39 AM »
Pavel contacted me yesterday via email..all is OK, i am glad my friend and his family are safe.

i am sure word has traveled by now but Pavel is a great guide, always finds apartments, english is near perfect always reliable.

once, back in 2006 when i returned to Kiev after a trip to Foros, Crimea, the owner of my flat took all my belongings and changed the lock...Pavel was able to help me on late, short notice and found another flat to use while i worked out my problem with the landlady..

always get a receipt and signature when paying for your flat if it is through the owner and not Pavel!

Offline ML

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 10:47:29 AM »
always get a receipt and signature when paying for your flat if it is through the owner !

You really think that would help ??

This will not be written in Topeka, Kansas in English with a readable signature.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • Helping People Understand Each Other
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 06:46:10 AM »
Pavel is doing OK. A month ago he helped me to deliver flowers to a customer’s lady. I could have done it personally in Odessa but she was in Kyiv.
Igor Kalinin
Ukraine Guide Interpreter

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1857
Total: 1868

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM