It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Mamba.ru - still a good site to find a wife in 2018?  (Read 4019 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Mamba.ru - still a good site to find a wife in 2018?
« on: October 30, 2018, 12:27:32 AM »
There was a time when a western guy - even knowing only  a little Russian - could join this dating site and 'surprise' a local lass - who might not even have considered a western guy.

There are those who still believe the same...  despite others pointing out that it is not what it was and more likely used by locals seeking quick sexual gratification, and ladies of the night advertising - though easily identifiable

SC had a profile on this site ( among others )  and had not logged in for a considerable time. This was over five years ago.

Are there any guys who have used this site more recently - that might give us a more recent perspective?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 12:05:25 AM »
I keep telling you my fiancee hadn't been on the site for MONTHS - I found her using a social media site..

That is not what you wrote from your now banned account. You and yourself should argue with each other where you found your fiancée.

P.S. I'm glad you're now saying she's your "fiancée". You don't correct people when they call her your wife although you list yourself as married.

SC and her friends still interested in meeting a guy would NOT recommend mamba - for the reasons I KEEP telling you when you give dating info that is no longer appropriate

None of the guys here are looking for men. Who cares if there are losers at Mamba that turned your fiancée's friends off. When a decent guy comes along, he'll be a winner compared to his competition.

How can BillyB 'recommend' a dating site when he hasn't been on the dating scene or been to the FSU in nigh on a decade ?

It's the #1 dating site and #1 dating app used in the FSU based on the sheer amount of users. If a guy can't get a date using Mamba, Mamba isn't the problem.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 12:36:31 AM »
That is not what you wrote from your now banned account. You and yourself should argue with each other where you found your fiancée.

How long ago was that, Silly BillyB ? Unlike you I CAN realise things move on and change

P.S. I'm glad you're now saying she's your "fiancée". You don't correct people when they call her your wife although you list yourself as married.

Silly BillyB - as usual seeks to deflect from the thread title and his being WRONG about mamba ! ..

I am still legally married to another FSU woman for a month or so, yet ..if we listened to you, the dear reader would think I'm deceiving either the ex-to be or my fiancée - note no - grammatically correct - single inverted commas to suggest irony ;)

None of the guys here are looking for men. Who cares if there are losers at Mamba that turned your fiancée's friends off. When a decent guy comes along, he'll be a winner compared to his competition.

The guy won't find the sort of lass he's looking for

It's the #1 dating site and #1 dating app used in the FSU based on the sheer amount of users. If a guy can't get a date using Mamba, Mamba isn't the problem.

It is WAY down the list .. you are just believing a fib

Here's the fact - posted for your attention more than once

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mamba.ru

Rank in Russia - today -203

So, Silly BillyB - when does you stubbornness become lying - given you keep spouting bollox ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 01:07:23 AM »
Rank in Russia - today -203

You're dumber than a box of rocks. I didn't say it was the #1 site in Russia. It's the #1 dating site in the FSU.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 11:42:49 AM »
You're dumber than a box of rocks. I didn't say it was the #1 site in Russia. It's the #1 dating site in the FSU.

It's 206th in Russia - re all sites - do you think dating sites aren't high in rankings ?

It's not in the top 50 in the world..re dating sites

BTW: I trust Alexa ratings - some sites ( like mamba ) are not exactly honest - using 'traffic site info' own by the mail,ru group who's datings sites include ... mamba... 

When it comes to dumb and web site traffic measuring algorithms I'll take my 'denseness' over your 'expertise' ...

Silly BillyB - why do you wish to mislead newbies with inaccurate  info ?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 11:50:19 AM »
...P.S. I'm glad you're now saying she's your "fiancée". You don't correct people when they call her your wife although you list yourself as married...

Not only that, he also *pretends* he's from the Republic of Ireland  :P . Such a deceiver, really...I can't blame him though. He has no real country to call his own. Matter of fact, he even call someone else's queen his own...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:25:33 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 11:19:16 PM »
Not only that, he also *pretends* he's from the Republic of Ireland  :P . Such a deceiver, really...I can't blame him though. He has no real country to call his own. Matter of fact, he even call someone else's queen his own...

Sorry, is this some sort of 'support' for Silly BillyB 's continued posting mis-leading fibs about mamabu.ru and it's 'popularity'   ?

Q: Do I hold citizenship of the Republic or Ireland - based on
a) being born of the island of Ireland
b) Paternal Grandfather born in what is now Rep of Ireland

A: Yes

What WAS your point, again ? ...

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 06:07:05 AM »
Sorry, is this some sort of 'support' for Silly BillyB 's continued posting mis-leading fibs about mamabu.ru and it's 'popularity'   ? 

No. More of a confirmation of his point that you met your SO on mamba and both you and her were recommending the site as a wonderful dating site.

Q: Do I hold citizenship of the Republic or Ireland - based on
a) being born of the island of Ireland
b) Paternal Grandfather born in what is now Rep of Ireland

A: Yes

NI is NOT a part of the Republic. Sorry. It’s like a bastard child no one wants around. Well except grazing sheeps and a drunken sailor. But it’s ok for you to pretend a belonging to something. We understand.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 08:18:30 AM by AnonMod »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 07:17:56 AM »
No. More of a confirmation of his point that you met your SO on mamba and both you and her were recommending the site as a wonderful dating site.

I met my RU wife on luckylovers and saw 'SO' [ SC ] had a long unused profile on mamba,( and dmnotify)..

I traced her using a RU based social media site

'SO'' [ :ROFL:] wasn't using mamba for a reason ...  "too many RU guys using to hook up for sexual gratification - not a LTR"

So, once more having to prove GQB's short attention span, we're back to his total lack of knowledge re Irish citizenship..

NI is NOT a part of the Republic.

I agree with you - but haven't you EVER heard of the Good Friday Agreement ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Friday_Agreement

"Irrespective of Northern Ireland's constitutional status within the United Kingdom, or part of a united Ireland, the right of "the people of Northern Ireland" to "identify themselves and be accepted as Irish or British, or both" (as well as their right to hold either or both British and/or Irish citizenship) was recognised"

So, there's your 'deceit' theory busted... you are on a roll of fails, here.. bring it on ! ;)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 08:36:13 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Mamba.ru - still a good site to find a wife in 2018?
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 10:27:23 AM »
Looks to me that they are now starting to charge a monthly fee for Mamba if you're using it to loo for a girl abroad so $10 a month. So getting on the same game as Tinder for charging if you're looking for women outside the town/city of where you live. Theoretically I guess you could try changing your home city if that works (haven't tried yet) but then there is some explaining to do to the girl if you're not actually living there.

I guess $10 a month is still not bad to what some of the pay monthly subscription sites charge but for me it kind of annoys me when we sites,  software, etc change to pay monthly from either free or stand alone one of charge as it kind of feels they are turning the screw somewhat and being a bit too cheeky.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »
You should subscribe to mamba.ru Trench ;)))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2018, 11:21:26 AM »
I do, but if you want to look in another country it now asks you to subscribe for a fee as a VIP member. I'm sure this looks like a new thing they have introduced. I know they had VIP member before but that was just for a few additional search criteria options and tarting up your profile page. So unless I change my country to Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, etc it won't allow me to search without paying to subscribe.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2018, 11:24:08 AM »
Come on Moby, you know our Trench can’t afford that.

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 11:41:30 AM »
I do, but if you want to look in another country it now asks you to subscribe for a fee as a VIP member.

My info is from early 2014 - but VIP accounts were a factor, then...

IF you think bring in the UK is 'costing you more' - get yourself a proxy / VPN and 'appear' as of you're in Ukraine ..   or move there ! ;)

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 12:16:43 PM »
IMO, Mamba has become more of a Tinder-like now... People looking for a quick bang max. +10 km around their homes, professionals and all types of perverts.

VIP account only helps to hide the photo from those who are not in your "favourites" list, that's it...  ::)
"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 12:17:32 AM »
Please note , BillyB!

IMO, Mamba has become more of a Tinder-like now... People looking for a quick bang max. +10 km around their homes, professionals and all types of perverts.

VIP account only helps to hide the photo from those who are not in your "favourites" list, that's it...  ::)

Now we have yet another RU lady giving her opinion that reflects that of SC and her single friends..

Perhaps it is time to quit with 'recommending' sites from the experience of over a decade ago?...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1948
Total: 1957

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM