It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 307293 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2650 on: June 14, 2021, 09:47:16 AM »
I think his error was to engage in destructive discourse, that goes nowhere.  His 'knee-jerk' reaction to anything he perceives as being negative is to blame someone else for it.  This of course lead to an environment you perceive as being 'demonized'.  As to corroboration and evidence, well that is still obviously ongoing. 

I can agree Trump's biggest fault is Donnie in the flesh. I still remember when the WHO made their first announcement (fed by CCP) that China had contained the virus in Wuhan and that it is NOT transmissible from human-to-human; that Trump bit into that hook, line and sinker. China even went on to celebrate the Lunar NY to show the world they meant what they were saying. That was early January 2020. Weeks later, he was banning travels to-fro China. The rest is history known.

As I stated before, we don't know what is going on in the background, folks are working every day on this.  I do know that trying to work with someone is much better than working against someone.  Last year we did not really attempt to create an atmosphere of cooperation with the ongoing and incessant (even to this day) blame game.  Right now he has reports from several agencies that disagree, and Biden at least wants them to try to dig together this time around to reach some consensus, and if consensus either way is even possible.  In addition, the world wants to know what the source is, not only the US, so it is a matter of trying to work with China and not against China that has any hope of providing answers.  Would we allow hundreds of Chinese investigators and scientists into the US if some novel outbreak happens in the future?  I dunno....

Already replied to above.

I fully agree with the bold part.  As for the rest, debatable but really, not worthy of the time as it has no bearing on what we really want to know.

I disagree. I think the *result* of the investigation is as important as the *process*. We are active witness to how China responds to this investigation. The worst that can happen if we maintain to remain blind to the actions China had already shown the world since the beginning of this pandemic, there will be more days of doom coming to us sooner than later.

You asked for info on who/what stated via email to Fauci that COVID-19 is man-made. It was in an email sent by Kristien (sp) Andersen, senior scientist IIRC, that looked at the virus and raised the (potentiality) that it isn't consistent to a naturally progressing virus. That it appeared to be man-made. Predictably, he inexplicably recanted all that weeks later.

It can be found The Buzz Feed FOIA-provided batch of emails made public. Getting too many phone calls right now to dig this out for you.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2651 on: June 15, 2021, 09:44:25 AM »
SkyNews, Australia released video they got a hold of showing the experiments happening inside the Wuhan Lab all these years where they housed bats inside the lab, while performing gain of function experiments.

Watch how WHO blatantly lied in its attempt to cover-up of China.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2652 on: June 15, 2021, 11:44:48 AM »

I still remember when the WHO made their first announcement (fed by CCP) that China had contained the virus in Wuhan and that it is NOT transmissible from human-to-human; that Trump bit into that hook, line and sinker.

That's what fake news says and it's wrong. As soon as WHO put out a tweet Jan 14th saying the virus is not human to human transferable, Trump put out a State Department warning Jan 15th. They knew China and WHO were lying and Trump immediately went into protecting American citizens. Here's a post I made last year documenting events.

The Democrats claim Trump didn't warn people enough. Here's some stuff I posted back in April to show Democrats and liberal media not taking it serioiusly. Biden has his experts telling him about the virus and no once did Biden notify the American people it's worse than what Trump has been saying.

Trump's State Department put out a warning to Americans visiting China January 15 and later enacted travel restrictions.

http://www.physiciansweekly.com/u-s-warns-citizens-in

January 14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19 virus.

January 23 - Vox - "The evidence on travel bans for diseases like Coronavirus is clear: They don't work"

January 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director reported:
• Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and screening of.
• It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's something that we as public health officials need to take very seriously.
• However, Joe Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about the common flu.

January 26: Fauci says Coronavirus is a very low risk to our country

January 27: Pelosi proposes legislation to bar the President from closing border

January 28: Business Insider - "flu is a far bigger threat to most people in the US than the Wuhan coronavirus"

January 29: LA Times - "The new coronavirus isn't a threat to people in the United States - but the flu is"

January 29: Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

January 30: WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

January 31: TRUMP CLOSES OUR BORDER to foreign nationals who had recently visited China.

• WHO recommends against closing the border.
• Democrats attack Trump as racist and xenophobic
• NYT quotes an epidemiologist as saying that Trump's decision to restrict travel from China was "more of an emotional or political reaction."
• WaPo quotes a Chinese official asking for "empathy" and slamming the White House for acting "in disregard of WHO recommendation against travel restrictions."
• Vox tweets: "Is this going to be a deadly pandemic? No." (Tweet deleted weeks later).

February 1: Washington Post - "Get a grip, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now." New York Times - "Beware the Pandemic Panic - (used to justify unnecessarily severe limits on movement and civil liberties)"

February 2: TRUMP IMPOSES QUARANTINE on American travelers who recently visited China

• WHO says virus can be easily controlled
• CNN tweets a joke to downplay threat posed by Coronavirus: "There's a virus that has infected 15 millionAmericans across the country and killed more than 8,200 people this season alone. It's not a new pandemic — it's influenza."
• NYC Health Commissioner Barbot tweets: “As we gear up to celebrate the #LunarNewYear in NYC, I want to assure New Yorkers that there is no reason for anyone to change their holiday plans, avoid the subway, or certain parts of the city because of #coronavirus."
• New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is very high. There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February 4: Politico - "Coronavirus quarantine, travel ban could backfire, experts fear"

February 7: Health Commissioner Barbot says "We’re telling New Yorkers, go about your lives, take the subway, go out, enjoy life."

February 9: The chair of NYC Health Committee tweets: "In powerful show of defiance of #coronavirus scare, huge crowds gathering in NYC's Chinatown for ceremony ahead of annual #LunarNewYear parade. Chants of 'be strong Wuhan!' If you are staying away, you are missing out!"

February 11: Biden, through his adviser, says the evidence "suggests" the coronavirus won't be a "serious pandemic."

February 13: DeBlasio's office tweets "There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!"

• De Blasio tweets "It was my honor to spend time with our Asian-American owned small businesses in Flushing today. This vibrant community is standing strong but they need YOUR support. Our Chinatowns are open for business — make some dinner plans, do some shopping and stand with our neighbors!"
• Biden, through his advisor, praises de Blasio: "We don’t have a #COVIDー19 epidemic in the US but we are starting to see a fear epidemic. Kudos to @NYCMayor (and others) for standing against that."

February 17: Fauci says risk of coronavirus infection in U.S. is "miniscule” and people shouldn't wear masks unless they are contagious.

February 24: Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF became one of the epicenters of the disease.

February 28: CDC RECOMMENDS SOCIAL DISTANCING

February 29: Fauci says risk is low and people can continue day-to-day routines re malls, movies
[size=0.85em][/r]
[/size][/b]
  • [/l]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 11:47:13 AM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2653 on: June 15, 2021, 01:12:28 PM »

That's what fake news says and it's wrong. As soon as WHO put out a tweet Jan 14th saying the virus is not human to human transferable, Trump put out a State Department warning Jan 15th. They knew China and WHO were lying and Trump immediately went into protecting American citizens. Here's a post I made last year documenting events.

BillyB-

This is a January 22, 2020 interview when Trump was in Davos early last year.

http://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/22/trump-on-coronavirus-from-china-we-have-it-totally-under-control.html

Unless you can tell me this is actually Alec Baldwin, impersonating Donnie, making this in fact fake news (like you said), maybe a bit of caution on your part?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2654 on: June 15, 2021, 03:03:48 PM »

BillyB-

This is a January 22, 2020 interview when Trump was in Davos early last year.

http://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/22/trump-on-coronavirus-from-china-we-have-it-totally-under-control.html

Unless you can tell me this is actually Alec Baldwin, impersonating Donnie, making this in fact fake news (like you said), maybe a bit of caution on your part?

Actions are more important than words. While Trump says China has it totally under control, he knows they are lying and put out state department warnings and added a travel ban. We have spy agencies that monitor Chinese phones. We know what they are saying about the virus don't match up with their public statements. On the other hand, Trump could've said "China doesn't have it under control, they really F'd up and we're all doomed" using the strategy of yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater. Some people think that's irresponsible, possibly criminal.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:13:15 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2655 on: June 15, 2021, 03:14:47 PM »

Actions are more important than words. While Trump says China has it totally under control, he knows they are lying and put out state department warnings and added a travel ban. We have spy agencies that monitor Chinese phones. We know what they are saying about the virus match up with their public statements. On the other hand, Trump could've said "China doesn't have it under control, they really F'd up and we're all doomed" using the strategy of yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater. Some people think that's irresponsible, possibly criminal.

My bad then. I wasn't aware you were *channeling* Trump back then.   :P

All things considered, despite some of his policies were designed to favored many folks in his suit, and I'll still call foul when called for and he did fu@ked this up by talking on both sides of his mouth in this issue. Trump was split in his haste to reap what he thought was a breakthrough trade deal with China at the time - when all the while XI threw him a curve ball by brandishing what he knew what was more in Trump's mind, and baited him a lie regarding the coronavirus at the same time. Trump bit and bit hard.

But I'm with you bruddah! Trump's still my man till the end by VIRTUE of what the silly DC numbnuts did his entire presidency.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:16:51 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2656 on: June 15, 2021, 10:46:28 PM »

Scarcest thing I've read today. This is written by an American woman who has been living in the Republic of Georgia. There is a curfew here. Step outside after 11 PM and face a $600 fine. This woman is in Tbilisi waiting for a flight to go back to her home in America. Her first priority once she gets back to the States is to get the jab. She can't get it here because the vaccines are reserved for Georgian citizens.

In my humble [and likely extremely unpopular] opinion, there are few things more lovely than a never-ending curfew.
The peace of the nights here over the last year+ has been so incredibly precious. Sublime. Magical.
Humans deserve some silence to quiet their minds and soothe their souls, even if we are city-dwelling humans by choice.
I honestly don’t see it as taking our freedom away; I see it as gracing us with the gift of experiencing a time when everything seems to hold its breath.
If I were President of the World, every corner of the planet would go silent at 11pm.
I need your votes.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #2657 on: June 15, 2021, 10:49:11 PM »

She got 28 likes so far. People are accepting their servitude sad to say.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2658 on: June 16, 2021, 03:20:11 AM »
At times, it was quite nice and serene.  Fortunately, my biz and income was not affected much, donated bonuses to others that needed it more than we did, family was together doing things we hadn't in a long time along with hobbies etc.

You could almost hear a pin drop a mile away.

Reminded me a bit of no cars on Sunday in Germany back in the 70's during the oil crisis.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #2659 on: June 16, 2021, 04:16:25 PM »
Scarcest thing I've read today. This is written by an American woman who has been living in the Republic of Georgia. There is a curfew here. Step outside after 11 PM and face a $600 fine.
If they would have that nationally for the USA I would wager that it cuts crime by 50%.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

Offline BC

« Reply #2661 on: June 18, 2021, 03:32:51 AM »
Potentially bad news for mRNA vaccines

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003647

Also read about what they call 'sterile immunity' so you understand better along with understanding what vaccines do and do not. 

http://theconversation.com/coronavirus-few-vaccines-prevent-infection-heres-why-thats-not-a-problem-152204

All I can glean is that this 86-year-old with a host of health issues got one shot, then got infected, but did not die with any symptoms that could be associated with COVID.  Seems the vaccine worked.

So bottom line, even with the vaccine you can still get COVID so don't drop your guard completely.  We knew that from the outset. 

Hal says:

HAL TURNER COMMENTARY

I am not a Doctor or a Scientist so I cannot offer a competent medical analysis, but as a layman, from where I sit, this doesn't look so good.

The Postmortem report says clearly “ These results indicate that the patient had already developed relevant immunogenicity through vaccination” yet he got infected by another patient at day 24 (after vax) upon being admitted to the hospital, and died 4 days later.

Anything else new other than unfounded speculations by talk show hosts?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2662 on: June 18, 2021, 01:15:33 PM »
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003647

The study in the link is where Hal Turner got his info from. One of the highlights from the study is "By postmortem molecular mapping, we found viral RNA in nearly all organs examined."

This is the first postmortem study so lets see if it's a one time event or will happen to everybody.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 01:18:53 PM by BillyB »

Offline BC

« Reply #2663 on: June 18, 2021, 01:29:45 PM »
Wouldn’t viral rna be expected when someone is infected?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2664 on: June 18, 2021, 01:34:58 PM »
Wouldn’t viral rna be expected when someone is infected?

The deceased man took a vaccine which they confirmed triggered an immune response yet the virus was able to infect every organ of his body. Remember those three vaccine experts I posted about here? They claim that experimental vaccines not thoroughly tested can compromise our immune system making us more vulnerable to pathogens that will be able to get past defenses. Translation: Mass depopulation.

More documents leaked. Looks like Moderna and our government was working on a coronavirus vaccine Dec 2019 before China announced the the virus's existence.

Hal Turner Radio Show - DOCUMENTS: U.S. Gov't Sent "mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine Candidates" to University Researchers WEEKS BEFORE "COVID" Outbreak in China! How did they know . . . Unless they caused it?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2665 on: June 18, 2021, 04:21:02 PM »

Finnish PM says we are experimenting with humans, telling people vaccines are safe is a fairy tale, and the government may be involved in the crime of genocide.

http://tokentube.net/v/3273793332/COVID-Vaccine-Genocide---ENGLISH-SUBTITLES---Rapsodia-fi

Head of Chinese counter intelligence in America has defected. Don't know if MSM will report this big news. He will be giving up intel on the Wuhan bio weapons program. Maybe Biden will ignore it and trust the WHO investigation. Here are other things he's revealing besides stuff on Hunter's laptop and embarrassing info on our intel community.

Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2

Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the US and the world

Financial records detailing which exact organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research

Names of US citizens who provide intel to China

Names of Chinese spies working in the US or attending US universities

Financial records showing US businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government

Details of meetings US government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR

How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA

http://beckernews.com/2-massive-chinese-spy-defects-to-usa-with-dirt-on-hunter-biden-intel-on-wuhan-bioweapons-research-39800/

http://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2021/06/18/chinese-defector-may-finally-bring-down-treasonous-us-deep-state-intelligence-community/

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2666 on: June 18, 2021, 07:34:31 PM »

Finnish PM says we are experimenting with humans, telling people vaccines are safe is a fairy tale, and the government may be involved in the crime of genocide.
If the vaccines are actually going to be used for genocide why would governments such as the US, Canada, Israel, be encouraging their people to get the shots?  Are nations such as Israel trying to destroy themselves?  If their goal was genocide, they would be giving the shots to the Palestinians first.  The rich nations like the US would be giving the shots to people in Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, so they can be killed off and we can take their resources.  Why would we be killing ourselves off first?  So the 3rd world people can come in and ransack an empty country?

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BC

« Reply #2667 on: June 19, 2021, 01:53:30 AM »

The deceased man took a vaccine which they confirmed triggered an immune response yet the virus was able to infect every organ of his body. Remember those three vaccine experts I posted about here? They claim that experimental vaccines not thoroughly tested can compromise our immune system making us more vulnerable to pathogens that will be able to get past defenses. Translation: Mass depopulation.

There is nothing unexpected there at all, except your mass depopulation remark. Same will happen when you get a cold or flu, the virus goes everywhere.  A vaccine does not mean you are 100% immune.

More documents leaked. Looks like Moderna and our government was working on a coronavirus vaccine Dec 2019 before China announced the the virus's existence.

And again nothing at all unexpected.  Researchers have been working on vaccines for COVID type virus for over a decade.  How do you think we got vaccines so quick?  Because most of the footwork was done beforehand on similar bugs.  Easy, no conspiracy except in your mind.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2668 on: June 19, 2021, 01:25:53 PM »
And again nothing at all unexpected.  Researchers have been working on vaccines for COVID type virus for over a decade.  How do you think we got vaccines so quick? 

We don't have a vaccine that was created so quick. We never had a coronavirus vaccine approved for use on humans and still don't. SARS happened almost 20 years ago and it escaped Chinese labs 6 times and although they worked on vaccines for SARS, they were never approved for use on humans.

[/size]You need a virus in hand to create a vaccine. Vaccine work on SARS may not apply to SARS2. The vaccines for SARS2 advertise 90%+ effectiveness. A slight variant of SARS2 show up, effectiveness may drop to 60%. SARS and SARS2 are very different.[size=78%]

If the vaccines are actually going to be used for genocide why would governments such as the US, Canada, Israel, be encouraging their people to get the shots?  Are nations such as Israel trying to destroy themselves?  If their goal was genocide, they would be giving the shots to the Palestinians first.  The rich nations like the US would be giving the shots to people in Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, so they can be killed off and we can take their resources.  Why would we be killing ourselves off first?  So the 3rd world people can come in and ransack an empty country?

Fathertime! 

Most 'experts' are paid and they have an interest in money and if the government inspectors approve their product, they are fine with that. I work with inspectors in construction and someone may say my work isn't adequate but I can claim it is if an inspector approves my work. Most buildings remains standing but an occasional building collapses due to shotty work. This can happen with vaccine but we are dealing with much more lives if mistakes are made. Politicians are eager to show the public they have a solution so they are more likely to push government agencies quickly approve experimental vaccines.

Earlier I brought up three experts, ex VP and chief science officer at Pfizer, ex senior project manager for epidemics at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and French Nobel Peace Prize winner on vaccines. They all are puzzled with the current strategy of vaccinating every healthy person on earth with experimental vaccines when we were able to beat pandemics and epidemics in the past with other strategies. They say the experimental vaccine may compromise our immune system making us more likely to die when the next pathogen shows up in our bodies. Maybe there's a low 1% of this happening but billions of lives are at stake. They make their claims because they sincerely care about humanity. They aren't making money and the ex Pfizer VP said he lost friends blowing the whistle on these experimental vaccines. Before 2020, if you gave someone in public an experimental vaccine or drug, it would've been a crime. Now it's legalized.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2669 on: June 19, 2021, 06:35:20 PM »

Most 'experts' are paid and they have an interest in money and if the government inspectors approve their product, they are fine with that. I work with inspectors in construction and someone may say my work isn't adequate but I can claim it is if an inspector approves my work. Most buildings remains standing but an occasional building collapses due to shotty work. This can happen with vaccine but we are dealing with much more lives if mistakes are made. Politicians are eager to show the public they have a solution so they are more likely to push government agencies quickly approve experimental vaccines.

Earlier I brought up three experts, ex VP and chief science officer at Pfizer, ex senior project manager for epidemics at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and French Nobel Peace Prize winner on vaccines. They all are puzzled with the current strategy of vaccinating every healthy person on earth with experimental vaccines when we were able to beat pandemics and epidemics in the past with other strategies. They say the experimental vaccine may compromise our immune system making us more likely to die when the next pathogen shows up in our bodies. Maybe there's a low 1% of this happening but billions of lives are at stake. They make their claims because they sincerely care about humanity. They aren't making money and the ex Pfizer VP said he lost friends blowing the whistle on these experimental vaccines. Before 2020, if you gave someone in public an experimental vaccine or drug, it would've been a crime. Now it's legalized.

I don't how any of this relates to the question of why would a country such as Israel (Where about everybody is vacinated) want to commit genocide with a poison vaccine.   If the vaccine where a way to get people to die or become sterile,  it would be administered to nations or groups of people like the Palestinians, Iranians, Venezuelans, not to Israelis, Americans, or Germans.    I think the whole notion of the vaccine being a poison to commit genocide isn't at all supported by evidence or reality. 

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2670 on: June 19, 2021, 10:12:20 PM »
I don't how any of this relates to the question of why would a country such as Israel (Where about everybody is vacinated) want to commit genocide with a poison vaccine.   If the vaccine where a way to get people to die or become sterile,  it would be administered to nations or groups of people like the Palestinians, Iranians, Venezuelans, not to Israelis, Americans, or Germans.    I think the whole notion of the vaccine being a poison to commit genocide isn't at all supported by evidence or reality. 

Fathertime!

Most politicians and governments do not want to commit genocide. They lack information to make educated decisions. How many people knew what those three vaccine experts said before I posted it here? The media and big tech suppresses info from certain experts. Why? Don't everybody in the world have the right to hear all sides before injecting an experimental vaccine in their bodies?

How about we ask governments to remove protections they gave vaccine manufactures. After people are allowed to sue, lets see if vaccine manufactures continue to push their product or stop selling it. Based on their actions, we'll know if the product is safe or not.

Offline BC

« Reply #2671 on: June 19, 2021, 11:22:27 PM »

We don't have a vaccine that was created so quick. We never had a coronavirus vaccine approved for use on humans and still don't. SARS happened almost 20 years ago and it escaped Chinese labs 6 times and although they worked on vaccines for SARS, they were never approved for use on humans.

[/size]You need a virus in hand to create a vaccine. Vaccine work on SARS may not apply to SARS2. The vaccines for SARS2 advertise 90%+ effectiveness. A slight variant of SARS2 show up, effectiveness may drop to 60%. SARS and SARS2 are very different.[size=78%]

There you go again, spouting regurgitate straight from the swill bucket.  All this has been fully discussed, the approvals as well as a table showing prior research for vaccines developed for SARS/COVID family of virus and technologies used posted long ago.  Quite forgetful fella you are!

Are you stating fact or opinion here?  If opinion, state so.  If fact, at least attribute your source, otherwise your 'facts' are, and remain, mostly BS.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2672 on: June 20, 2021, 12:14:12 AM »

BC, you should apply as a salesman for big pharma. I'm not buying though. Since you're big on science, I'm sure you also believed those scientists and WHO who last year said the virus was natural and couldn't have been made in a lab. Keep trusting the science!

Earlier I supplied online documents from moderna, pfizer, and the FDA saying the vaccines have emergency authorization and they aren't approved for use on humans. Usually for vaccines, full approval is granted in 7-10 years. Make no mistake, you're part of a human experiment.

Here's a reminder for everybody. In the dozen years Moderna has been in existence, they have never had a vaccine make it to phase 3 testing. The COVID vaccine was rushed and skipped phase 3 so it could enter the market under emergency authorization. Still to this date, no mRNA vaccine has ever been approved for use on humans or even approved to enter into phase 3 testing. We are still in the experimental phase experimenting on the World's population. I sincerely hope it ends well.

http://www.modernatx.com/pipeline

Offline BC

« Reply #2673 on: June 20, 2021, 02:05:03 AM »

BC, you should apply as a salesman for big pharma. I'm not buying though. Since you're big on science, I'm sure you also believed those scientists and WHO who last year said the virus was natural and couldn't have been made in a lab. Keep trusting the science!

Your opinion is no better or worse than mine, and that's ok.

Earlier I supplied online documents from moderna, pfizer, and the FDA saying the vaccines have emergency authorization and they aren't approved for use on humans. Usually for vaccines, full approval is granted in 7-10 years. Make no mistake, you're part of a human experiment.

In the US, yes emergency authorization, that includes use in humans, indeed  a fact. 

In EU:

The Commission has so far given 4 conditional marketing authorisations for the vaccines developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen Pharmaceutica NV following EMA positive assessment of their safety and efficacy. Several other vaccines are at different stages of assessment by the European Medicines Agency.

Obviously approved for marketing and use in humans, the conditional part requiring yearly renewal and reporting for a limited time.  Fact.  Other countries various approvals.

Here's a reminder for everybody. In the dozen years Moderna has been in existence, they have never had a vaccine make it to phase 3 testing. The COVID vaccine was rushed and skipped phase 3 so it could enter the market under emergency authorization. Still to this date, no mRNA vaccine has ever been approved for use on humans or even approved to enter into phase 3 testing. We are still in the experimental phase experimenting on the World's population. I sincerely hope it ends well.

Either your opinion errs, or seems your facts are simply wrong.  Which will it be?  Again, if you are stating your opinion, that's fine.  I'm not looking it all up again for you, but do let me know if this Pfizer press release has been somehow falsified or is wrong.

http://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

Although I believe it is ill-advised to not vaccinate, I haven't said much about your decision not to do so thus far.  You should apply the same standard to those that do make their own informed choice to vaccinate, instead of your constant diatribe you partake in that only serves to justify your own inaction.

IMO, the next wave with dominant Covid-19 variants in the fall will be quite revealing, with most victims having chosen not to vaccinate.  The more we let the virus circulate easily, the more mutations we can expect.  We're in a much different situation nowadays, with tools that can control the virus, and adapt to variants.  The only thing that can fail us is our own complacency.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 02:07:51 AM by BC »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2674 on: June 20, 2021, 03:01:13 AM »
Cases are rising again in the UK up to around 10,000 infections for yesterday, mostly the more highly transmissible Indian variant it is thought. Deaths have so far been low though it is not clear whether those deaths are overrun from the last wave and whether they are in the young, elderly or those with underlying health conditions. So far a lot of the infections have been in the young as they have not been vaccinated and the new variant seems to effect the young more than the original virus did but still not likely to be life threatening to many of them.

Virus vaccine has now gotten down to offering the vaccine to the 18 plus age group. A lot of transmission is happening in schools apparently so while the current Vaccination drive for the over 18s was to run to the 31st July here in the UK odds are a program may be offered to vaccinate the under 18s.

It looks like the present thinking is that we will just ride it out this time with most of the population now Vaccinated. They reckon virus infections will peak in about two weeks time then I guess fall away.

The long term view is unclear it seems whether the vaccine will end up defeating the virus or whether we will have to live with different variants keep coming back or who knows a variant that can get around the present vaccine. It looks like the rest of the world will have to get Vaccinated as that's where variants are most likely to come from. Odds are if a variant can find too few people to infect who haven't been vaccinated it will likely due off before it can mutate. Most variants seem to be where virus cases have really risen through many cases.

So hopefully the vaccine will solve the problem, if not odds are foreign travel abroad will be off the menu and it will just be dating at home as bringing in new variants will be too big a risk if they end up defeating the present vaccine. That or we will have to all get a new vaccine update every so often.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541276
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701