It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459012 times)

Offline BdHvA

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2475 on: March 15, 2019, 07:34:21 AM »
She probably would do, she would have many, many options here of all sorts, very wealthy guys, Mr personalities at every turn, real athletic guys, Movie Star looks guys, etc, etc. As a hot model looking guy would she settle for me? I'm an ok sort of guy, a good all rounder apart from not having social skills I would like to think, but even if she is into me I would be doing well not to lose out to the above guys. Hot model looking girls soon get to know they can pretty much get what they want and they attract a lot of attention. I would be being a fool not to realise that.

To a lot of the hot model type girls the International Dating Scene has become a game. Remember these are the prime targets for sex tourists and they can be numerous. Many of these girls have heard all the guff before and will just regard a real serious guy as a sex tourist whatever. They are caught in a game and even if they get with a guy will have had expectations raised to a real rich dude who they are likely later to screw over. Hot FSW can be good for a bit of fun but extremely few make a serious relationship prospect.

The wiser choice by far I feel is to go for a more everyday looking girl and have a real rather than fake relationship with her. Now I know not all 5-7 girls will be good but they will mostly be from a different more serious dating scene to the 8-10 girls. A real relationship is something I feel I would be happier in and prize more highly than getting with a hot model girl in a fake relationship just for how pretty she looks.

Curious why is every post that you make about what you can get from a woman girl? There is never mention of respect, compatibility or emotional involvement on your part.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2476 on: March 15, 2019, 07:59:28 AM »
Curious why is every post that you make about what you can get from a woman girl? There is never mention of respect, compatibility or emotional involvement on your part.

That all goes without saying, but do you really think you are going to get that from a 8-10 model looks girl? Many will be already lost in the game by the time you or I meet them to give any of that back. Any respect they may have or emotional attachment will be more for your wallet than yourself. Now some guys do get lucky with that crowd, probably roughly the same number that get lucky with ppl. Now I know someone is going to jump in with the 'hot model girls can be decent too' the odd few maybe and every jock who gets one will start of thinking that. Fact of the matter very few will be, out there, there is big competition amount the women for the best guys, since their are very few rich guys or even decent providers. The girls who aren't in the hot model category will try and get anything half way reasonable and otherwise. Some girls like a game of musical chairs will find themselves without a chair at all looks categories. The hottest of them most likely due to not great character traits will fair game for targeting by sex tourists and most will see out their young lives bobbing up and down on the cock carousel. The longer this goes on for the more colder & unconnected they become. All women know the score out there, it's different to the west, it's a very raw 'you have this you can get that' for the 8-10's at least. I'm pretty sure at the 5-7 category I'll find more women emotionally connected with respect, compatibility, etc.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2477 on: March 15, 2019, 09:28:12 AM »
Thanks for confirming just how clueless you are...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2478 on: March 15, 2019, 09:41:41 AM »
Essentially sex tourists aren't looking for a long term commitment so a 8-10 hot model type girl for them is what they go for. There not bothered  about her being lost in the game as they are just playing along in the game so it's a perfect fit for them. I on the other hand have more serious intentions.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #2479 on: March 15, 2019, 11:14:21 AM »
Essentially sex tourists aren't looking for a long term commitment so a 8-10 hot model type girl for them is what they go for. There not bothered  about her being lost in the game as they are just playing along in the game so it's a perfect fit for them. I on the other hand have more serious intentions.

and with your extensive knowledge about this - I am so impressed you are so knowledgeable how they think and are.. had no idea you're such a player among these types of girls!

So basically you are saying these girls "hot model types" have so little self-esteem and are so shallow they would simply go along with being used like that. Because they don't have the same dreams and aspirations on also settling down, having a family, finding "the one" and have love comfort and peace in their life.

I will immediately tell my girl that, since she is a 9-10, and very hot, and in fact also a real model (and I am more lucky than I ever deserved - I know that)
I have to break up with her tonight  :-[
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2480 on: March 15, 2019, 11:49:33 AM »
and with your extensive knowledge about this - I am so impressed you are so knowledgeable how they think and are.. had no idea you're such a player among these types of girls!

So basically you are saying these girls "hot model types" have so little self-esteem and are so shallow they would simply go along with being used like that. Because they don't have the same dreams and aspirations on also settling down, having a family, finding "the one" and have love comfort and peace in their life.

I will immediately tell my girl that, since she is a 9-10, and very hot, and in fact also a real model (and I am more lucky than I ever deserved - I know that)
I have to break up with her tonight  :-[

Occasionally it can happen. Often though these girls when they do hook up with a guy it will be a real rich guy or a guy that features well in some other way. I don't know you or your girl so I can't say what the case is with you. If you posted up a picture of yourselves and a little bit of background on each other then there would be something to go on. To date though you have not so I would be shooting blind. All I would say if she is as hot as you say she is she would have been in demand by a lot of guys for a long time, both local and other wise.

The point of my post was that it was a generalisation of the type of scene you get with these girls, not all of them but many/most of them. Not all guys are going to get lucky with an 8-10 model type of girl in terms of a serious relationship, few will do. 5-7 girls on the other had probably have a higher success rate, they don't get the attention most 8-10 girls get. What I am saying is probability wise most guys chances would be greater with the 5-7 girls. Chemistry of course is random and another matter.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #2481 on: March 15, 2019, 01:22:16 PM »
Occasionally it can happen. Often though these girls when they do hook up with a guy it will be a real rich guy or a guy that features well in some other way. I don't know you or your girl so I can't say what the case is with you. If you posted up a picture of yourselves and a little bit of background on each other then there would be something to go on. To date though you have not so I would be shooting blind. All I would say if she is as hot as you say she is she would have been in demand by a lot of guys for a long time, both local and other wise.

The point of my post was that it was a generalisation of the type of scene you get with these girls, not all of them but many/most of them. Not all guys are going to get lucky with an 8-10 model type of girl in terms of a serious relationship, few will do. 5-7 girls on the other had probably have a higher success rate, they don't get the attention most 8-10 girls get. What I am saying is probability wise most guys chances would be greater with the 5-7 girls. Chemistry of course is random and another matter.

You are right, she gets hit on all the time, from bottom feeders to millionaires that could buy a small island for her if she only said yes. Of course most are all after the sex or as "eye candy" and not interested in her as a person.
That is where I won her - by being interested in her, her life, her daughter, her work and interests. My questions intrigued her, my personality charmed her and my life interested her (and I am no millionaire, far far from it)

In short I romanced the shit out of her and now she loves me more than life itself, and that feeling is mutual. So I am very confident that if I don't screw anything up, no other man will ever peak her interest, no matter how good looking, how rich or how famous he is. That is simply something that not matters to her, what we have is unique for us, and that is what makes up our relationship.

and THAT is exactly what you can't grasp, that a woman can love a man to death - no matter who or what he is - and when that feeling is there - no other man stands a chance. So that fear you have - that is all you, all your insecurity, all your misogyny, all your virginity bundled up in a small package of fear - and with that, you are doomed to failure after failure.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 04:55:57 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2482 on: March 15, 2019, 03:12:43 PM »
That will never happen, not on this place with the type of characters lurking here.. I already described enough, but something that would identify either of us... not a chance in hell.

but you are right, she gets hit on all the time, from bottom feeders to millionaires that could buy a small island for her if she only said yes. Of course most are all after the sex or as "eye candy" and not interested in her as a person.
That is where I won her - by being interested in her, her life, her daughter, her work and interests. My questions intrigued her, my personality charmed her and my life interested her (and I am no millionaire, far far from it)

In short I romanced the shit out of her and now she loves me more than life itself, and that feeling is mutual. So I am very confident that if I don't screw anything up, no other man will ever peak her interest, no matter how good looking, how rich or how famous he is. That is simply something that not matters to her, what we have is unique for us, and that is what makes up our relationship.

and THAT is exactly what you can't grasp, that a woman can love a man to death - no matter who or what he is - and when that feeling is there - no other man stands a chance. So that fear you have - that is all you, all your insecurity, all your misogyny, all your virginity bundled up in a small package of fear - and with that, you are doomed to failure after failure.

Ok, so you're a Mr Personality, what can I say some people have that gene and play it for all it's worth, some people don't have it. Now I can tell you now on my VO's I have been interested in the girl, messaged her a lot and tried/been interested to get to know her. I've taken flowers each time and presents, one as you know I even bought her stuff I did that as I thought it a nice thing to do and at the time she seemed to appreciate it. Now I know you probably pride yourself in excelling beyond me on the personality front, most personality guys I have come across do particularly when there is a hot woman around. If there is one negative characteristic of the Mr Personality types it is they gloryfy themselves it playing their trump 'personality' card when they can use it to get a hot girl and make those without such look bad in the process. You're basically the same as an 8-10 girl that uses her looks but you use your personality, i.e  what you were already given from birth, and please don't tell me you worked on it, it really is something that is assigned from birth.

My post was aimed at a lot of those FSW hunting who like myself are out there as they are not Mr Personality nor necessarily that wealthy, etc. It was for those guys who might pull a 8-10 in the FSU only to get her home to be used as a mule, done out of money, or she 'upgrades'. I'm no worse than many a man on this venture, many guys are by their nature a bit mysogynist but they get on perfectly fine for the most part. There's nothing wrong with realising the pitfalls and where you are weak or strongest. Let's face it many men each year, particularly in the US take home a FSW and she then makes off elsewhere/with another guy as soon as her green card comes through - I don't believe for one moment they were all insecure mysogynists. What I'm saying for the ordinary everyday guy without any great trump card to play such as Personality, wealth, etc is look at ordinary everyday girls who will be a realistic serious prospect, ie the 5-7's.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:46:39 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2483 on: March 15, 2019, 03:48:59 PM »
Or to put it another way, could I see Melania Trump dating me?

Hmmnnnn....  ::)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2484 on: March 15, 2019, 04:53:44 PM »
My post was aimed at a lot of those FSW hunting who like myself are out there as they are not Mr Personality nor necessarily that wealthy, etc. It was for those guys who might pull a 8-10 in the FSU only to get her home to be used as a mule, done out of money, or she 'upgrades'. I'm no worse than many a man on this venture, many guys are by their nature a bit mysogynist but they get on perfectly fine for the most part. There's nothing wrong with realising the pitfalls and where you are weak or strongest. Let's face it many men each year, particularly in the US take home a FSW and she then makes off elsewhere/with another guy as soon as her green card comes through - I don't believe for one moment they were all insecure mysogynists. What I'm saying for the ordinary everyday guy without any great trump card to play such as Personality, wealth, etc is look at ordinary everyday girls who will be a realistic serious prospect, ie the 5-7's.

Some time ago, I posted a story of a UW who married a friend (UM), and bled him dry, even trying to have his apartment transferred to her.  She was, at best, a "3".  Where a woman stands in attractiveness has nothing to do with whether or not she is going to stay with you.  It is her inner qualities that matter.

You look at this from a fundamentally flawed perspective because you assume you are not worthy (and you are a misogynist - that will hurt you more than anything), with little to offer a woman.  That is the wrong approach, and it won't matter if she is a "5" or a "10", at the end of the day, it is you who will determine your fate, not the perceived beauty, or lack thereof, of any woman you import.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2485 on: March 15, 2019, 05:35:28 PM »

Some time ago, I posted a story of a UW who married a friend (UM), and bled him dry, even trying to have his apartment transferred to her.  She was, at best, a "3".  Where a woman stands in attractiveness has nothing to do with whether or not she is going to stay with you.  It is her inner qualities that matter.

You look at this from a fundamentally flawed perspective because you assume you are not worthy (and you are a misogynist - that will hurt you more than anything), with little to offer a woman.  That is the wrong approach, and it won't matter if she is a "5" or a "10", at the end of the day, it is you who will determine your fate, not the perceived beauty, or lack thereof, of any woman you import.

I also know of women that have bad character traits who aren't even a 3. Of course character traits can vary, you can have good and bad traits regardless of what the woman looks like. The point being though is that most 8-10 girls with good cYacter traits will be already in a relationship with local FSUM over there. That just mainly leaves the 8-10 girls with bad character traits. All the 1-7 girls will likely vary more with character traits. In general though a 1-7 girl will know she can't get what a 8-10 girl gets in terms of a wealthy guy, a few will hold out for one but many will know it will be unlikely.

I don't think of myself as unworthy but I do know my strengths and weaknesses. I can offer a girl some things but not others, I'm not as wealthy as some guys knocking around but I own my own house in a nice enough area, not all guys can say that in the UK these days. I can generally get on with people ok and am fairly easy going. So hopefully it will be a case of finding the right girl, I can't really change as a person so it's just a question of trying and seeing how it goes.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2486 on: March 15, 2019, 05:46:17 PM »
Most UW, no matter what they look like will marry, and most of them will marry UM.  There is a balance of men to women at the age most Ukrainians marry.  Some of those men will marry women with bad character traits, just as some of those women will marry men with bad character traits. So your logic is rather flawed.

You don't know your weaknesses.  That is evident from your posts.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2487 on: March 16, 2019, 05:17:48 AM »
Most UW, no matter what they look like will marry, and most of them will marry UM.  There is a balance of men to women at the age most Ukrainians marry.  Some of those men will marry women with bad character traits, just as some of those women will marry men with bad character traits. So your logic is rather flawed.

You don't know your weaknesses.  That is evident from your posts.

What according to you then is my weaknesses?

Offline msmob

« Reply #2488 on: March 16, 2019, 05:36:52 AM »
How many times must Boethius and others point out that you needed to deal with your misogynist characteristics?

That you absorb nought and like to post your hypothetical bollox is another thing to work on...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2489 on: March 16, 2019, 07:05:02 AM »
How many times must Boethius and others point out that you needed to deal with your misogynist characteristics?

That you absorb nought and like to post your hypothetical bollox is another thing to work on...

Is that it, my weakness is that I'm mysogynist. Mobe & Boe, FSUM would put me to shame, many of them ruthlessly and mercilessly beat their wives for no reason. By their standards I am very liberated, if anything my mysogyny as you put it is closer to FSU gender roles and will be familiar even comforting to FSW, I have been told many a time they are not looking for a guy with feminist values as it's alien to them and doesn't exist in mainstream FSU society save a few lesbian weirdos.

Offline BC

« Reply #2490 on: March 16, 2019, 02:34:38 PM »
Is that it, my weakness is that I'm mysogynist. Mobe & Boe, FSUM would put me to shame, many of them ruthlessly and mercilessly beat their wives for no reason. By their standards I am very liberated, if anything my mysogyny as you put it is closer to FSU gender roles and will be familiar even comforting to FSW, I have been told many a time they are not looking for a guy with feminist values as it's alien to them and doesn't exist in mainstream FSU society save a few lesbian weirdos.

Funny stuff.. two years and 100 pages of Trench trying to convince us of what he is or isn't, instead of doing so on a date with a FSUW. Something ain't adding up.

Sorta like going on a date with a slim woman and complaining about UK women being fat.. he doesn't know it but the first thought that pops in her head is "what's gonna happen when I put on a few lbs?" 

Self defeating.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2491 on: March 16, 2019, 03:04:28 PM »

Another myth. FSUM do not beat women at rates higher than do WM. The difference is society’s attitude to this.

Are you aware that the default position in FSU households is for the husband to hand his paycheque to his wife, and she manages all household finances?  Is that a "value" you will adhere to? 

As I posted, FSUW had most rights fought for by feminists in the West in the 1920's.  The societal attitude toward women is different, but your neanderthal views are not the norm there-far from it.  Your attitudes toward women will not be “comforting” to FSUW, and they certainly are not in line with the gallantry FSUM routinely display. The ideas you present about FSUW and their views are presented to you to manipulate you. The place of women in Western societies and the FSU are no different. Don’t believe me?  Ask pitbull or Belvis.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:21:53 AM by Boethius »

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #2492 on: March 16, 2019, 03:20:03 PM »
:shock:

I might be reading something in to this that isn't there, but .....
Do you understand what a misogynist is?

beating wives? what does that have to do with anything?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2493 on: March 17, 2019, 05:02:21 AM »
Another myth. FSUM do not beat women at rates higher than do WM. The difference is society’s attitude to this.

Are you aware that the default position in FSU households is for the husband to hand his paycheque to his wife, and she manages all household finances?  Is that a "value" you will adhere to? 

As I posted, FSUW had most rights fought for by feminists in the West in the 1920's.  The societal attitude toward women is different, but your neanderthal views are not the norm there-far from it.  Your attitudes toward women will not be “comforting” to FSUW, and they certainly are not in line with the gallantry FSUM routinely display. The ideas you present about FSUW and their views are presented to you to manipulate you. The place of women in Western societies and the FSU are no different. Don’t believe me?  Ask pitbull or Belvis.

Nonetheless, it is well known that FSW are more feminine than feminist. WM go to the FSU for the very reason that they don't like the society that feminism has created in the west in regard to the females it creates, the WW. Are they all mysogynist too? There going to the FSU to escape feminist values that has caused the problem dating WW, they are not going to the FSU hoping to find the same. Yet some of them are successful, after all why else would they be going there?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2494 on: March 17, 2019, 06:16:18 AM »
They are not "more feminine".  They dress differently, because the competition for men is different.  I call it flower/bee.

Every man who has come here moaning about Western "feminists", and their existence is the reason why he is "forced" to look abroad, has ended up divorced. 

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:35:20 AM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2495 on: March 17, 2019, 08:52:07 AM »
They are not "more feminine".  They dress differently, because the competition for men is different.  I call it flower/bee.

Every man who has come here moaning about Western "feminists", and their existence is the reason why he is "forced" to look abroad, has ended up divorced. 

They dress more in skirts and dresses as women should and don't try to get into competition with the guy but want to work with him. Whatever the outcome I know I'm better of staking my bet there than in the UK. If I did get with a UK girl no way would I marry her, tats just one big bad deal for the guy where all power & wealth flow to her.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #2496 on: March 17, 2019, 09:11:15 AM »
They dress more in skirts and dresses as women should and don't try to get into competition with the guy but want to work with him. Whatever the outcome I know I'm better of staking my bet there than in the UK. If I did get with a UK girl no way would I marry her, tats just one big bad deal for the guy where all power & wealth flow to her.

Trench, you aren't capable of getting with a decent UK girl. You think you have a chance with one in FSU because you can hide what you can't with those women who speak the same language as you and understand the reality of your life in UK.

The problem is, you don't spend enough time in FSU to stand any chance of finding the needle in a haystack that you might be able to get.

The only chance you have is if you stop hypothesising and spouting BS and go live in FSU. Only then will you have ANY semblance of credibility and any chance of getting a woman. I suspect though it will be a wake up call because of of what you theorize to be correct is in fact not.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2497 on: March 17, 2019, 11:36:08 AM »

I'm not going to moan about Western feminists but I'll have to disagree with you
regarding more feminine. My wife has long hair and there isn't a 40+ woman that
I know of in the USA that doesn't have a typical lesbian hair style. You talked about
flower bee and I totally agree with you there.

I am expected to kill any bug, spider or crawly thing, open doors, carry anything that
isn't weightless (except for her purse).  That does NOT mean that she is powerless or
doesn't have an opinion or is some sort of fictional 1950's Maryanne Cunningham or
June Cleaver.

Hmmmmm.............

I could go on and on but maybe I should start a new thread as this thread is
where things go to die.

I started a new thread here
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=23556.new#new
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:41:00 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2498 on: April 13, 2019, 12:02:03 PM »
This mentality is part of the reason you will fail.  You have a "market" approach to relationships. so stop posting here how what  you want is love.  Your attitude proves you don't.

Yes, sure, lie and lead on a woman for the benefit of your penis.  Waste time and energy on someone you have no interest in.  What forty plus man needs to "practice" and "learn" about women???

I think this particular woman already has a man, which is why the "events" have been so "pious".

As for cabs, I am just saying what the practice is in Kyiv.  A man either escorts a woman home, or gives her cab fare, if he is able to do so. 

She may already have a man, if she does I doubt she'll be willing for BB to escort her home.

Boethius, it is not I that have a 'market' approach to UW but UW themselves that have a 'market' approach. I have no need to fall in with this market approach unless the UW makes it the basis for the relationship. That is not to say there is no love but that age is logical in approach and wishes to operate on a market basis. She has decided that she wants to go on holiday with BB and wants other stuff from him, yet she had shown him no great affection beyond the mandatory meeting gestures. She is showing him no love (and I don't mean sex) yet is basing the relationship on wants, well BB has wants too, that is what he wrote here about. She is already determining that she wants this or that from the relationship but is giving no love or even great affection in return. So if she wants a such a market relationship she has to expect that BB have 'wants' in return. Remember this girl is 34 and long past the prime age so she could also be single and unable to find a relationship based on purely love so such a market relationship may logically be the best she can hope for.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2499 on: April 13, 2019, 12:04:54 PM »
You prove yet again why you are not cut out for a UW. 

So, UK women are all either too fat or mercenary to date, and UW also have a mercenary attitude to relationships.  What is the common factor in the analyses here?

A UW who truly wishes to marry and have a family does not exhibit a "market" approach to potential suitors.  Don't believe me?  Ask the majority of the married men here. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541001
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1889
Total: 1900

+-Recent Posts

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM