It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What is an MOB'er?  (Read 73101 times)

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Kyrgyzstan
  • Trips: Resident
Re: What is an MOB'er?
« Reply #325 on: March 03, 2013, 12:08:10 PM »
.......and it is nothing new.

The concept of mail-order brides was first seen on the American frontier during the mid-1800s. Men from the East were migrating West in hopes of claiming land, farming, establishing businesses, and finding gold. Most of these men found financial success in the migration West, but the one thing that was missing was the company of a wife. Very few women lived in the West at this time, so it was hard for these men to settle down and start a family. Their only choice was to attract women living back East; the men wrote letters to churches and published personal advertisements in magazines and newspapers. In return, the women would write to the men and send them photographs of themselves.

http://listverse.com/2010/02/17/top-10-facts-about-mail-order-brides/

Glyden,

You are correct.  This was particularily true for Seattle.  There are several books written about this topic.  As I recall, one of them was about the Mercer Girls (Mercer Island) in Seattle.

Offline CanadaMan

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #326 on: March 03, 2013, 12:51:25 PM »
LOL. This thread really riled some people up, eh? I think it's great!

Riled up? No, I think it gave two members of RWD an opportunity to distance themselves from everyone else by declaring themselves atypical MOB'ers, one of whom likes to pee sitting down (no, not you BO).

I think that's great.  :)

... the 3 defined MOBer groups

Besides being an atypical MOB'er, it seems GQ is also mathematically challenged. :)

I already laid out what *I* defined as a typical MOBer...The social rejects and the old geezers, the butt-ugly ones, the fat ones.

Offline Ade

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #327 on: March 03, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »
Riled up? No, I think it gave two members of RWD an opportunity to distance themselves from everyone else by declaring themselves atypical MOB'ers, one of whom likes to pee sitting down (no, not you BO).

You should try it some time; you can even read silly threads like this while doing so if you're that way inclined. Sort of adds a whole new meaning to "pissing match". As a bonus, you'll have a properly clean bathroom for a change and your wife won't have to clean up your mess any more. Everyone's a winner.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #328 on: March 03, 2013, 02:00:26 PM »

You should try it some time (pee sitting down); you can even read silly threads like this while doing so if you're that way inclined. Sort of adds a whole new meaning to "pissing match". As a bonus, you'll have a properly clean bathroom for a change and your wife won't have to clean up your mess any more. Everyone's a winner.

Well, I can teach you "young-en's" something here.
For many years I was a 'stander' and then decided to become a 'sitter' (at home only; none of this sitting in public toilets thing), and now I am back to a 'stander.'

Reason, as your prostate starts to tighten up (yes, it will happen to you), your bladder will not completely empty when you are a 'sitter.'  In which case, the 'sitter' will become a 'squirter' when he stands up, and you will be aimed not at the toilet, but rather at the doorway.

Only good solution . . . install a urinal in your home.

This is a public service announcement.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2013, 02:12:15 PM »

For many years I was a 'stander' and then decided to become a 'sitter' (at home only; none of this sitting in public toilets thing), and now I am back to a 'stander.'

Reason, as your prostate starts to tighten up (yes, it will happen to you), your bladder will not completely empty when you are a 'sitter.' 

Evidently Ade has this problem already because he has time to read RWD while peeing.   Ade, perhaps you need to see a urologist if it takes you that long to pee.

Reason, as your prostate starts to tighten up (yes, it will happen to you), your bladder will not completely empty when you are a 'sitter.'  In which case, the 'sitter' will become a 'squirter' when he stands up, and you will be aimed not at the toilet, but rather at the doorway.

I don't understand this, why wouldn't your penis be aimed downwards at the floor rather than horizontally at the door?  This seems possible only if  a) you have somehow aroused yourself while sitting or b) your short length has trouble clearing your fly.   [Note to ML:  TMI always opens you up for such jesting.]

Offline ML

« Reply #330 on: March 03, 2013, 02:13:55 PM »
Doesn't really matter what we call ourselves or what others call us.

In any event, the vast majority of us have looked or traveled to the  FSU to get something we could not get at home.

Yes, many of us are either fat, balding, old, social rejects, no teeth, no money, no education, too short, SRMs (or all of the above).

Others of us are none of the above.

But the 'all of the abovers' and the 'none of the abovers' are still in the same boat because we looked or went  to FSU to find what we wanted.

I have freely admitted and posted several times that I wanted a slender woman.  Yes, there are some in USA (in the 40s age bracket), but the small supply of them and the high demand for them made the price (measured in many terms) too high.

And just to add a note indicating what a SRM I am . . .

I analyze and advise on multimillion dollar (and even billion dollar) mergers and acquisitions;  but just now I am regulated by my Gal to only add up the points she gave for each problem in grading the senior level course in differential equations.  I cannot be trusted to actually grade the problems !!   :-[    :(    :'(
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:36:43 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #331 on: March 03, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »
LOL. This thread really riled some people up, eh? I think it's great!

Someone like you would get their kicks from insulting people and then getting an extra kick if they reacted sourly.

Actually, I am not riled up.  I just dislike conceited people, especially when they are not really different.

I already laid out what *I* defined as a typical MOBer...The social rejects and the old geezers.

Yes, and you further defined that  the "...majority of them (yes, not all) are social rejects and old geezers."  It is clear by "them" you meant  RWDers because you write immediately, "You can literally see that in their daily postings."

Your post today confuses me.  Now you write not two categories of MOBers but three:   "the butt-ugly ones, the fat ones and the very-very old."  What happened to the social rejects category? 

Now, I'm not saying ALL of the people in this venture are either ugly, fat or the very old. Just most of them. For those who aren't, *like me for instance*, we are but a few in numbers comparatively.

Man, get a grip on life.  Self-aggrandizing again.   

BTW, fat and homely does not make one a social reject, so I appreciate your clarification today.  It seems that by confining yourself to physical appearance, I gather your hostility is based on the contrast between the beauty of a RW and the physical shortcomings of AM who pursue them.

If so, I must ask you about one shortcoming that you neglected.    Why would a short man marry a woman who towers over him?  This is as odd as the fact that basketball is the most popular sport in the land of your ancestors even though they are some of the shortest people on earth.  I would guess that this is because they love the nature of the sport, much as  an AM and RW enjoy each other for whom they are rather than what they are (to paraphase something you wrote much earlier).

Jumper just entered this thread and he is amused by your false conceit.  Let us contrast you with Jumper.  Jumper is far better looking, and even looks European.  He is a celebrity of sorts, and based on his postings over the years understands people especially women better than you.  He says he is short, so you may be taller, but after meeting you I don't see how that is possible.   

Given this, does Jumper place himself on a pedestal and expect people to address him as "Your Highness?"   No, his humility cup runneth over.   He seems like a well adjusted person.

You can't talk to your wife so you find yourself constantly talking to strangers in places like the elevators instead and because of it and actually brag about it? WTF! How stupid is that?

That would be weird if that were the case.  First, years ago my wife and I advanced from not being able to have a serious conversation.   Second,  I do not  consider people whom I never met (e. g., almost everyone at RWD) to be beneath me.  Being gregarious, loquacious and full of confidence, I relish chatting with strangers (you should meet a couple of my friends who make me appear shy and reserved).   I have done it for years and years, long before RW. 

Some people participate on forums because they want to be something that they are not.  Is that you?

Offline ML

« Reply #332 on: March 03, 2013, 03:28:17 PM »

Some people participate on forums because they want to be something that they are not.  Is that you?

Yes, it is me.  I have longed to be a trashy novel writer.  The money is very good if you can produce a hit.  So I am here to read a lot of trash  and practice writing trash.

Ooopps, I have just been given another stack of exams to add up the points . . . .

Offline Boethius

« Reply #333 on: March 03, 2013, 04:02:03 PM »
You will need to adopt a good female nom de plum as, other than Sidney Sheldon and Jeffrey Archer, I can't think of too many successful male trash novel writers.  Something like "Tiffany de Brule".  Playful, but serious and "classy".

You'll have to up your game from what you've posted here, though.  Ever read Fifty Shades of Grey?

Finally, the genre seems to focus on supernatural lovers these days.  I personally blame Josh Whedon, though I like Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. I like the series for two reasons.  First, my husband doesn't roll his eyes when I watch it, though I can't say he is a fan, and second, I like the superhot male vampire eye candy.  (Note to GQ - David Boreanaz is a lot fatter now, but he's still hot  :P ) .  Vampires, succubi, werewolves, and demons are overrepresented in the genre.  Perhaps you could take some inspiration from Gogol's Viy, or base your protagonist on Zeus, who, since the disappearance of pagan worship, has wandered the earth in mortal disguise, seeking ever more interesting sexual experiences, though he is still a little flummoxed by female emancipation.  He's even read Fifty Shades of Grey for tips into the female psyche.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:21:26 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #334 on: March 03, 2013, 04:32:41 PM »
...blah, blah, blah...

You got hostile but then bitch about getting insulted. What a concept!

It just so happen the shoe fit you perfectly well, old fart. That's not an insult, that's life.

Understand?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #335 on: March 03, 2013, 05:25:36 PM »
For many years I was a 'stander' and then decided to become a 'sitter' (at home only; none of this sitting in public toilets thing), and now I am back to a 'stander.' Reason, as your prostate starts to tighten up (yes, it will happen to you), your bladder will not completely empty when you are a 'sitter.'  In which case, the 'sitter' will become a 'squirter' when he stands up, and you will be aimed not at the toilet, but rather at the doorway. Only good solution . . . install a urinal in your home.
...or use the sink, it's already there at no additional expense ;).

Such age-related prostate problems are usually caused by an internal adenomatous growth (a benign tumor) that enlarges the gland volume and thus constricts both bladder and urethra, creating a host of annoying micturition problems such as waking up 2-3 times/night to empty the constricted gland - the condition is easy to diagnose with a simple echography, although urologists will always insist to verify with their gloved index finger :(.

It can be remedied by intra-urethral laser surgery, a 2/3-hour procedure requiring a 3-4/day hospitalisation. I had one 3 months ago and things are now much better :D
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Jumper

« Reply #336 on: March 03, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »

Of course, you can redefine anything any way you like. "Reject your reality and substitute my own" kinda thing.

[size=78%]Given that she'd worked and travelled in France, Belgium and Germany I'd say that the chances of her falling for a foreigner was higher than average - just like my ex Norwegian wife. Or are you saying she was a MOB too? [/size] ;)

I think GQ makes some good points. There are reasons why many start sniffing around the FSU for women to marry and they aren't usually flattering. Why you did so is beyond me though; you're relatively young, good looking and successful as far as I understand and not too weird as far as I can tell. The type of guy that should have had a line of good looking girls wanting to date him at home. So why did you go hunting around in the FSU?

Do I "feel better" disassociating myself from the typical MOBer mindset? Well, I can't say I care enough about what others think to feel better about it really. Just call it an intellectual exercise.  ;)

Ade..

Actually I'm simply amused as usual..
 :)

My choices can be pretty comical..even to me!!
i've traveled further to pick up a good helmet with a cool paint job.
I've been on most every continent and enjoy travel..or even the silliest of adventures..
 I just never have considered it any real big deal to go to any given city for a date if someone caught my attention.. things can be truly random and it could have just as easily been the german woman i met prior in Frankfort..or a woman from madision..
yet it wasnt, and i DID indeed look, and end up in the FSU.
I'm not much a a rock tosser anyway,but that in itself,  is a good reason why i wouldn't be tossing any stones here.
as you see Ade,  i'm a MOBer, as noted.

Now to me, the bold text seems to perfectly apply to others that are chucking stones ? so yes it amuses me.
and it seems to me  the rocks get larger, as time from initial travels and meetings  passes by..
It's just a phenomenon i've noticed in general..from many posters actually!!
I'm sure it bears no  meaning, but it is interesting.

So here's what i'm trying to get out of this thread- some definition.
I see folks still seemingly  side stepped around the real key- exploitation?

The real disdain  for the *AMOBer*  seems to be produced by the fact
he used the economic disparity to exploit . To overcome some of his own shortcomings or social ineptitude ?

So on a sliding scale,
how much below an average male,  does this Av'MOBer  have to be before its exploitative?
Is it always simply true by default?
 or only if he's fat , social reject, or old?

Does it depend on the FSUW's station in life and income as well?

What if he is quite well off, a captain of industry, and she's a shop dev?
ouch right? I mean he could have hit  ventura right over the 101 and got the same for the same reasons.
If he's handsome ,or not so very old , is it then  ok?
what is he is old , fat,or heavens sake bald?

What if he is  bus driver..and meets a struggling hairdresser.
Are they not closer ti the same page by default?
One that was looking to relocate on her own like millions of FSU people have done without a life ring. or husband to support them.
If he as not so old, not bald and decent looking..
Would that be less exploitive somehow?

Those kind of men are often beat up here about how they cant possibly make this work.
But thats kind of odd isnt it?given that hundreds of thousands of FSU women live in my area and came here sans any help.
So the board itself often advises such men to check reality and their  finances, they should be more established and able.
Because its *ok* if he has more going for him?
But to me that seems to go right in the face of the exploitation angle,
and hence my amusement.

So about MOB labels:
 The poor man cant pull it off with a poor woman..
(why? i have no idea , but that's the consensus)

The average joe, cant either if he has any physical shortcomings..
as he simply defines MOB.
Unless, perhaps ,shes considerably more wealthy than him, then it would likely be fine right? lol

The wealthy guy cant if he is using it in any way as a crutch for some social, physical, or  age shortcomings..

and so on..

but a well off, to wealthy guy, with charisma and charm , its perfectly ok to meet FSU women and marry one, as long as he has that golden  disclaimer he could easily date locally ,but for whatever reason  did not.

Dear me now THATS funny.
 :ROFL:

because exploitation,is the actually elephant in this room,
, and none of the above BS matters or changes it one bit.

You  brought up a great point about your Norwegian ex.

My first wife was Irish..  we met quite naturally, continuing relationship that led to marriage
No one thought or would think MOB today.

Some many  years ago,  they would have.
Why has that definition changed for Irish folks to the Americas?
Because the economic factors are closer.
So each couples respective personal  economics don't closely  factor in?
Just the general country/regions view?

To me thats both very  interesting and convenient..
:popcorn:

Offline Vaughn

« Reply #337 on: March 03, 2013, 07:49:16 PM »
Actually I'm simply amused as usual..

It's been a most entertaining thread. It smacks of LP in the days before RWD was even conceived.

Offline ML

« Reply #338 on: March 03, 2013, 08:27:11 PM »
You will need to adopt a good female nom de plum as, other than Sidney Sheldon and Jeffrey Archer, I can't think of too many successful male trash novel writers.  Something like "Tiffany de Brule".  Playful, but serious and "classy".

You'll have to up your game from what you've posted here, though.  Ever read Fifty Shades of Grey?

Finally, the genre seems to focus on supernatural lovers these days.  I personally blame Josh Whedon, though I like Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. I like the series for two reasons.  First, my husband doesn't roll his eyes when I watch it, though I can't say he is a fan, and second, I like the superhot male vampire eye candy.  (Note to GQ - David Boreanaz is a lot fatter now, but he's still hot  :P ) .  Vampires, succubi, werewolves, and demons are overrepresented in the genre.  Perhaps you could take some inspiration from Gogol's Viy, or base your protagonist on Zeus, who, since the disappearance of pagan worship, has wandered the earth in mortal disguise, seeking ever more interesting sexual experiences, though he is still a little flummoxed by female emancipation.  He's even read Fifty Shades of Grey for tips into the female psyche.

Thanks for the advice.  Perhaps others can suggest a good pen name for me to use

Up my game ??? . . . we already have many here who scream like a stuck pig when I have written a tiny bit of R rated material!!!

I have not read 50 shades.  I was going to get it for my Gal, but then I read something that led me to believe it gave a lot of negative thoughts about men; so decided against it.

As an aside:  On Tony awards show, the gay emcee, looked out at crowd and said . . .  "Oh my, 50 shades of gay."

Offline ML

« Reply #339 on: March 03, 2013, 08:30:39 PM »
...or use the sink, it's already there at no additional expense ;) .

I had a custom made cabinet that holds the sink a little higher than standard so I wouldn't have to lean over so far to rinse off my face after soaping up.  So your suggestion wouldn't work; but thanks!!

Offline ML

« Reply #340 on: March 03, 2013, 08:34:06 PM »

Such age-related prostate problems are usually caused by an internal adenomatous growth (a benign tumor) that enlarges the gland volume and thus constricts both bladder and urethra, creating a host of annoying micturition problems such as waking up 2-3 times/night to empty the constricted gland - the condition is easy to diagnose with a simple echography, although urologists will always insist to verify with their gloved index finger :( .

It can be remedied by intra-urethral laser surgery, a 2/3-hour procedure requiring a 3-4/day hospitalisation. I had one 3 months ago and things are now much better :D .

Yes, I am quite familiar with the causes and cures.  For myself, Proscar and Flomax have kept the seriousness at bay.

But I know of several men who have had various types of operations.

I am sure the women and young bucks here enjoy this sub-thread of information!!   :-[    :o

Offline Gator

« Reply #341 on: March 04, 2013, 06:58:14 AM »
Yes, I am quite familiar with the causes and cures.  For myself, Proscar and Flomax have kept the seriousness at bay.

Enough that your pen name could be I P Freely?   :D

Have you tried sawtooth palmetto - a traditional"herbal" medication, even used by Native Americans centuries ago for a variety of ailments?   Helps me, plus it is inexpensive without the usual concerns for side effects from synthesized meds.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #342 on: March 04, 2013, 10:41:18 AM »

So here's what i'm trying to get out of this thread- some definition.
I see folks still seemingly  side stepped around the real key- exploitation?

The real disdain  for the *AMOBer*  seems to be produced by the fact
he used the economic disparity to exploit . To overcome some of his own shortcomings or social ineptitude ?[

So on a sliding scale,
how much below an average male,  does this Av'MOBer  have to be before its exploitative?
Is it always simply true by default?
 or only if he's fat , social reject, or old?

Does it depend on the FSUW's station in life and income as well?

What if he is quite well off, a captain of industry, and she's a shop dev?
ouch right? I mean he could have hit  ventura right over the 101 and got the same for the same reasons.
If he's handsome ,or not so very old , is it then  ok?
what is he is old , fat,or heavens sake bald?

What if he is  bus driver..and meets a struggling hairdresser.
Are they not closer ti the same page by default?
One that was looking to relocate on her own like millions of FSU people have done without a life ring. or husband to support them.
If he as not so old, not bald and decent looking..
Would that be less exploitive somehow?

Those kind of men are often beat up here about how they cant possibly make this work.
But thats kind of odd isnt it?given that hundreds of thousands of FSU women live in my area and came here sans any help.
So the board itself often advises such men to check reality and their  finances, they should be more established and able.
Because its *ok* if he has more going for him?
But to me that seems to go right in the face of the exploitation angle,
and hence my amusement.

So about MOB labels:
 The poor man cant pull it off with a poor woman..
(why? i have no idea , but that's the consensus)

The average joe, cant either if he has any physical shortcomings..
as he simply defines MOB.
Unless, perhaps ,shes considerably more wealthy than him, then it would likely be fine right? lol

The wealthy guy cant if he is using it in any way as a crutch for some social, physical, or  age shortcomings..

and so on..

but a well off, to wealthy guy, with charisma and charm , its perfectly ok to meet FSU women and marry one, as long as he has that golden  disclaimer he could easily date locally ,but for whatever reason  did not.

Dear me now THATS funny.

because exploitation,is the actually elephant in this room,
, and none of the above BS matters or changes it one bit.

You  brought up a great point about your Norwegian ex.

My first wife was Irish..  we met quite naturally, continuing relationship that led to marriage
No one thought or would think MOB today.

Some many  years ago,  they would have.
Why has that definition changed for Irish folks to the Americas?
Because the economic factors are closer.
So each couples respective personal  economics don't closely  factor in?
Just the general country/regions view?

To me thats both very  interesting and convenient..

Of course it's exploitative, and I've raised the economic disparity in the past, only to be "pooh poohed".  Men usually explain this away with "She has a great job and life.", and "All the men are drunkards."    However, Lithuania has a greater rate of alcoholism than Ukraine, and beautiful slim women, but men aren't going there to find wives.  Why?  Oh, could it be that Lithuanians are part of the EU?

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2013, 11:04:02 AM »

Of course it's exploitative, and I've raised the economic disparity in the past, only to be "pooh poohed".  Men usually explain this away with "She has a great job and life.", and "All the men are drunkards."    However, Lithuania has a greater rate of alcoholism than Ukraine, and beautiful slim women, but men aren't going there to find wives.  Why?  Oh, could it be that Lithuanians are part of the EU?

Lithuania has not been on the radar on these boards so much for the MOB pursuit since I have been hanging around. Since 2005. Mentioned a few times in passing but, not much more. Early on in my interest I checked into Lithuania and recall only one agency searchable on the net. Reading further I found a numerous articles that referred to it as a place for sex tourism mainly for Brits until Lithuania joined the EU. Is that a coincidence ya think?

Offline Gator

« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
Andrewfi resided and worked in Estonia.  Not Lithuania, but a Baltic Country nevertheless. 

Offline Misha

« Reply #345 on: March 04, 2013, 11:18:11 AM »
However, Lithuania has a greater rate of alcoholism than Ukraine, and beautiful slim women, but men aren't going there to find wives.  Why?  Oh, could it be that Lithuanians are part of the EU?

Many sham marriages involve Lithuanian women to foreign non-EU nationals precisely because they can facilitate the obtention of a EU Passport  :-X

http://www.baltictimes.com/news/articles/32457/

Offline Jumper

« Reply #346 on: March 04, 2013, 11:20:06 AM »
Beo, That is my point, very precious few here would be  exempt.

The random disclaimers of not being
bald ,fat , socially inept, or old ,
simply dont matter in the bigger  picture do they?

but hey certain qualifiers lets us MOBers somehow differentiate amoungst ourselves whom was less exploitative?  and be *better* or different..
All based on some  sliding scale mostly  dependent on
the MOBer's  at hand's in country current dating marketability?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #347 on: March 04, 2013, 11:25:14 AM »
Perhaps it is the wrong question.  A better question may be for men to ask why they chose to look in the FSU (and I mean, with absolute honesty), and whether they are willing to marry and commit themselves to someone who is not necessarily looking for love, first and foremost.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:32:19 AM by Boethius »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #348 on: March 04, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
Perhaps it is the wrong question.  A better question may be for men to ask why they chose to look in the FSU (and I mean, with absolute honesty), and whether they are willing to marry and commit themselves to someone who is not necessarily looking for love.

I think to define what an MOB is,
is a good question actually..
I also think its an uncomfortable one, particularly  for any who really want to distance themselves by the various disclaimers ;)

The longer they try to make thier arms to push away,from the undesirables,  the more the very core of the subject comes to light ,and tosses them right in with the whole lot.
Just like society as a whole views it.

I'm sure it's a bit uncomfortable.
Reality often is.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #349 on: March 04, 2013, 11:43:10 AM »
I also think its an uncomfortable one, particularly  for any who really want to
distance themselves by the various disclaimers

Isn't that pretty much everyone? >:D

Yours truly excluded, of course.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541540
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2112
Most Online Ever: 12701