It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Advice please ladies! Best place to meet women in small Russian city.  (Read 6061 times)

Offline rugster

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hi,

Interesting; where would ladies recommend the best place to meet women in a small Russian city?

I am not shy about introducing myself to women I find attractive at the bookstore and all that, but there must be easy ways.

I don't really go to bars/clubs too much, as it's too inauthentic.

I feel like an imposter at yoga or dance classes, and in the gym there's a 70% chance they're gonna be rude as hell, so I don't bother.

I speak some Russian, and whenever I meet girls in an authentic environment it goes well. All these gorgeous girls  running around must go somewhere in their free time)

Any suggestions?

(By the way, I'm not really into online dating. The last time I tried it I just wasted loads of time. Long story, but I'd rather meet someone in real life)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 01:16:09 AM by rugster »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Advice please ladies! Best place to meet women in small Russian city.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 09:35:26 PM »

(By the way, I'm not really into online dating. The last time I tried it I just wasted loads of time. Long story, but I'd rather meet someone in real life)

There probably is no such thing as 'online dating.'

Now online searching and connecting is another matter and is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The end goal is not to try to finalize something online, but its a great way to sort and then meet people later in real life.

Sure is a lot more rational and logical than any other approach.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 01:03:57 AM »
Seems like a troll to me. Doesn't want to do online dating, doesn't like bars/clubs.  Will chat up girls at the coffee shop but not at the gym.

Join a book club or something.  This is the 21st century.  Everyone is online now.  Except the babushkas perhaps!

Offline whynotme

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 03:02:48 AM »
University in a small Russian city?  Wondering  where it can be geographically... What are you studying?

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 07:31:47 AM »

Find an evangelical church. I am in Lviv now and have been invited to a church service on Sunday. The invitation came from an English teaching class I attended that is put on by an American Baptist church.

Offline CaptB

• Trips: 4 - 10
This post has not been replied to in about four months. I only replied as it may be of interest to some other than the original poster (or him.....if he is still around). I guess you can always find an RW......in any city.....and start a relationships. I put this idea "first"......because there is always someone who will suggest .........the opposite (like any forum). If you have "not" found someone yet......I have always suggested finding an interesting city that you may like to visit again and again.....as a suggestion. If you meet someone........having to visit (as will be inevitable) their city......before and after marriage.......will be a plus.......if revisiting their city....will be something.....you will look forward to doing.

Cities of interest to me (personally & all Russian) in no particular order:

1) Tver

2) Kazan

3) Samara

4) Krasnodar

5) Volgograd

6) Yoshkar-Ola

7) Vladivostok

8) Stavropol (my wife's city)

Tver was the first Russian city I visited. Kazan is one of the oldest cities in Russia. Samara......A very beautiful place. Krasnodar is a very nice larger city. Volgograd......formerly Stalingrad.......a larger city......many beautiful women. Yoshker-Ola.......if you like Northern midwest USA......Yoshkar-Ola has beautiful nature......nice people. Vladivostok....a medium-large city on the far western coast of Russia. If you like blond hair and grey blue eyes with a new England feel.......large fishing fleets......this may be your cup of tea.
Stavropol......my wife's city. A little less than !/2 million people (a medium-sized city by Russian standards). Very clean, great city parks, entertainment, markets and really nice people. Voted best city to live in (Russia)........several times in the past few years. I could live there.........but my wife and I are moving to Florida :-).

Capt B

"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
This post has not been replied to in about four months. I only replied as it may be of interest to some other than the original poster (or him.....if he is still around).

You've heard of "one week wonders?"  This guy didn't even last one day!

I guess you can always find an RW......in any city.....and start a relationships. I put this idea "first"......because there is always someone who will suggest .........the opposite (like any forum). If you have "not" found someone yet......I have always suggested finding an interesting city that you may like to visit again and again.....as a suggestion. If you meet someone........having to visit (as will be inevitable) their city......before and after marriage.......will be a plus.......if revisiting their city....will be something.....you will look forward to doing.

Cities of interest to me (personally & all Russian) in no particular order:

1) Tver

2) Kazan

3) Samara

4) Krasnodar

5) Volgograd

6) Yoshkar-Ola

7) Vladivostok

8) Stavropol (my wife's city)

Sounds very logical, so of course there will be posters here who don't think very much of the idea.  >:(

For me, Saint Petersburg is number one, two, three, four ……. followed by Sochi.

I only really went to Kyiv and Odesa in Ukraine (a day in Mykolaiv doesn't really count), and Kyiv is definitely the city of choice there.

Then most of the other Russian cities I spent time in - Kazan, Krasnodar and Rostov-na-Donu ... and you really can't leave out Moscow!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
my experience with Saint Petersburg was that a lot of women there were of a higher economic class and that “movin on up” meant they were looking for oligarch level husbands

village girls from an agricultural labor village are the way to go

1. abysmal living conditions, lives in a shack with bitter parents, mud covered streets
2. never traveled
3. no contact with foreigners
4. olympic athlete bodies - eats lightly, walks everywhere carrying bags of groceries, etc

take these women out
show them a good time
they will figure out what it takes to please  you...
and they will do it so long as you pay attention to them
if you become bored, move on, but most are “keepers”
if the village has a nearby lake or reservoir (many do) go there on a saturday afternoon and watch the skinny dippers and see which naked girl to ask out

it’s a man’s life in Ukraine

Online krimster2

Rugster

in 1996 I did a 5 month sabbatical in Kyiv, lived in a tiny 2 bedroom apt in an elitny district a few streets off of Khreschatyk ulitsa
your question was once very near and dear to my heart

my experiences

every city has these big outdoor kiosk markets that look like giant swap meets
go to the section that sells women’s clothing
young women everywhere, some undressing trying on clothes

2nd would be the big food markets, indoor or outdoor that are kiosk based
women everywhere

when women get off work from banks, etc, they will stop by markets on the way home
a good time to ambush them

best time of the year, late spring. early summer, their mood improves with the weather

beaches, lakes in the summer are great
I still own a giant dacha in Crimea that sits near a reservoir, in the summer the local village girls skinny dip and sun bathe nude there, I doubt any of them owns an actual bathing suit
this is everywhere...

I had a 50% success rate in just going up to a woman, talking to her, ask for help with something, and then express my gratitude by taking her to lunch, all these women were 9+ in appearance
from lunch you move on to dinner...

you learn to read a woman
you ask for her help with something, explain some problem to her
if she takes time to listen and help - she’s interested, if she’s interested, she’ll gladly go to lunch
so you have to have an interesting problem that’s compelling for a woman
like a gift for your grandmother or something like that

this worked almost every time for me

Online krimster2

the first woman I slept with in Kyiv was my barber!
my first week in Kyiv I stayed at the Dnipro Hotel, an old Soviet era hotel
it was in the quiet season, I was on the penthouse floor
but each floor had restaurants, cafes, etc I wanted to check out
on the first floor I noticed an empty barbershop
the entire hotel seemed empty, later I went in to get a haircut
and was stopped dead in my tracks
super gorgeous, curly brunette with deep blue eyes and pale skin, mid 20s
it was just her and one other barber on duty
I was lucky to get the “hot” one
I couldn’t take my eyes from her in the mirror
we talked a little
her lips and smile were beautiful
she ran her fingers through my hair
I closed my eyes and sighed
the haircut seemed to last forever
and there were frequent massages of head and neck
as it was winding down, I told her my room number
and she looked at me in the mirror and smiled a “yes” at me
I think the bill for the haircut in UAH amounted to something like $6
but I gave her a brand new $100 bill and told her it was the best haircut ever in my life
which it actually was!
I said again my room # thanked her, turned and headed to the elevator
I was caught up in watching Russian MTV that I forgot about her until I hear the doorbell ring hours later
I quickly ran over, shocked surprise, it was her!
I take her coat, she kicks off her shoes, she’s barefoot
the suite has a bedroom and a small living room, she head’s to the couch
and puts her feet up
I take the room order menu and ordered her alcohol preference and some snacks
the way I saw her sitting with her bare feet
I just knew straight away we were going to have sex
so I turned off the light and sat next to her and kissed her in the nape of her neck
she turned and kissed me full on the lips
and now dear reader, I’m afraid I need to pull down the shade

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1857
Total: 1868

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM