It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Stolen Election  (Read 16416 times)

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Stolen Election
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:10 AM »

Abusing mentally ill people for political purposes.

This is completely acceptable to Hillary supporters.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2016, 10:21:58 AM »
It's not a word that has any effect on me; but some might wonder why you would ask for votes from states that are 50% racists.

I am talking about Iowa:

And also Wisconsin:

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
America in Crisis?
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2016, 10:25:02 AM »
America in Crisis:

A brewing tempest is the remaining 14,900 emails that Hillary claims were personal, so she deleted them.  We have no one's confirmation on this, but hers.  The  election is in three weeks.  (Days before the next JK Rowling Wizzarding movie comes out.) 

Some say that if Assange had the emails he would have released them already.  Others are considering more notorious alternatives. 

Now, can you imagine that the DNC is hacked?  The White House was attacked with an attempted Hack.  Hillary's campaign chief was hacked.  And Hillary has a hard drive that is less protected than my laptop.  Unless this team was terribly incompetent - them that was doing the hacking - someone has Hillary's emails.

So, the Clinton campaign says that the Russians were doing the hacking.  That is the big excuse.  We should blame the Russians.  So let's take Hillary at face value (I know that is difficult.)  And the Russians do have those emails.  One of those emails sees the light of day, Hillary does go to jail.  For endangering the security of the United States and for lying to the FBI.

What would you do if you were Russia and knew you had absolute control over whether Hillary goes to jail or not.....

Seriously, what would you do if you were Putin?  This is a very real scenario. Missiles out of Romania?  Disband NATO?  Move US forces out of the Baltics?   Our entire foreign policy could be controlled by the Russians dictating terms to Hillary. 

So, we have to take a demonstrated liar's word that she was not hacked and that the emails did not contain national security information.  Even though everyone she's been in contact with was hacked.

If I were a member of Hillary's party and found out about this, I would allow her to become President and then tell her to resign for matters of health.  After all, she still has that blood clot at the base of her brain that she continues to dissemble about.

NOTE:  One follow-up note.  I neglected to mention that the team running Hillary's email server claimed that they had to take it down twice for attempted hacks.    But I'm absolutely positive that no emails were obtained.  After all, we have Hillary's word.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:46:46 AM by jone »
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2016, 10:29:44 AM »
Inside information says many FBI staff are displeased by Comey's decision.  Let us see what Comey does with the apparent case of attempted quid pro quo bribery of the FBI by a Clinton associate.

A lot of matronly women are saying the same.   :D

DEMOCRATS: DON'T READ THIS

One set of laws for the Clintons; another set of laws for the rest of us.  Including retired generals:

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/10/17/retired-gen-cartwright-charged-making-false-statements.html

"WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors say retired Marine Gen. James Cartwright has been charged with making false statements during a federal investigation into a leak of classified information.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Maryland announced the case on Monday.

Officials say Cartwright will make an initial appearance in federal court in Washington on Monday afternoon."

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2016, 11:17:54 AM »

Our government bribing the FBI to do illegal stuff in order to protect Hillary.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-aide-sought-to-change-classification-of-clinton-email/ar-AAj3XjU?li=BBmkt5R

Libyans not happy with the hope and change Obama brought them.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/war-weary-libyans-miss-life-under-kadhafi-055129690.html
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2016, 12:01:22 PM »
You bave no clue about economy or reality beyond creepy conspiracy theories, obviously.

You got that right...some of the theories/philosophies are creepy and an embarrassment. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2016, 12:04:39 PM »
And you know all of this how? Obviously in your hatred for Hillary you make up weird conspiracy theories but do not try sell them as truth. Sometimes a wheel is just a wheel. I prefer to believe an FBI director with spotless reputation rather than listen to an old angry conspiracy theorist.

Yup, thus far no charges of anything worth prosecuting, and now the FBI director is in on the conspiracy too ...    :rolleyes:

The angry old white guys just can't let it go since they feel that is the only way their silly old horse can possibly win!  They are pissing in the wind though!

Fathertime! 

Offline jone

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2016, 12:21:15 PM »

Yup, thus far no charges of anything worth prosecuting, and now the FBI director is in on the conspiracy too ...    :rolleyes:

The angry old white guys just can't let it go since they feel that is the only way their silly old horse can possibly win!  They are pissing in the wind though!

Fathertime!

Yeah, still think I want Trump to win?   Or is that just a slap on the back for a buddy in arms?

You said it yourself.  We have to govern.  And too much is already out on this.  Unless Obama issues a pardon before she takes office, we're gonna have four years of this crap.  Hillary will be elected president.  How she governs is dependent on her coming clean, something that is firmly against her nature to do.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2016, 12:56:58 PM »
It's all a conspiracy until it isn't.

remember the "crazy embarassing talk" about how Hillary's health was just a distraction and a sexist attack on her?  Here, look at this letter that describes nothing being wrong, from her doctor.

It all worked for Hillary - until September 11th, when the press pool was not allowed to accompany her to the waiting van (which by the way, has a BED in it); they deliberately kept the press away from the waiting/loading area.

Then a couple of citizens (you know, the disgusting people that Hillary has to pretend to like in order to get their vote) happened to film her falling down, stumbling, and having to be tossed into the van.

Ooops! Conspiracy theory turned into conspiracy fact...

Now see the video I posted earlier today... yup, it was all a conspiracy theory that Hillary would illegally coordinate with super-PACs; a conspiracy theory that the people protesting Trump were agent provocateurs, specifically trained to incite violence; a conspiracy theory that the protest-turned-riot in Chicago, where 2 cops were hurt, others hurt, and property and cars vandalized was something other than an event that happened spontaneously...

#AllFACTSMatter

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:04:19 PM by Slumba »

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2016, 05:10:18 PM »
Wrong!  I pay taxes at the same rate as anyone else!

WRONG!!!  Trump doesn't pay any taxes at all!!!  :devil:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2016, 06:01:28 PM »

I've got photo evidence of Bill Clinton with his arm around Trump's wife and Trump with his arm around Bill's girlfriend.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/17/im-sexual-assault-victim-still-supports-trump/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2016, 06:08:04 PM »
Woman mentioned in the video I posted, received over $20K USD for her violent protest skills:

http://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&recipient_name
=ZULEMA+RODRIGUEZ&min_date=01%2F01%2F2015&max_date=12%2F31%2F2016
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 04:10:44 PM by AnonMod »

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2016, 07:08:57 PM »

This election is absolutely rigged against Hillary

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah
99 percent of black voters back Hillary Clinton over ‘racially intolerant’ Donald Trump
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/7/hillary-clinton-dominates-donald-trump-99-percent-/

With white women voters it is about 86%.

This came out today.................
Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 50 points among Latinos    By Louis Nelson
10/17/16 09:58 AM EDT

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2016, 07:26:35 PM »
This thread is NOT in NHB.

Is that no holds barred?
I had to look it up :P
It looks like a tag teams thread.
I don't think it will turn into firebombs.
However it shows how the country is quite divided and is fracturing no matter who winds up on top. 
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline fathertime

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2016, 09:02:09 PM »
WRONG!!!  Trump doesn't pay any taxes at all!!!  >:D

You got me there, he probably pays less of a rate than I do...and the hard line republicans think that is the way it should be!

Fathertime!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2016, 01:28:11 PM »

Another example of media bias. Although the media runs with sexual assault stories about Trump, they don't pick up last weeks story of a mixed man who says he's the son of Bill Clinton and Hillary was the driving force for Bill Clinton cutting him off from their lives. I thought black lives mattered to Hillary. He says his mother was a prostitute and Bill was the only white guy she slept with. For a time, Arkansas State Troopers delivered money and gifts from Bill as a gesture of child support. That was cut off when Bill became president. All the guy wants is a DNA test, end of story but the media isn't pushing for it or interviewing state troopers to get facts. If this child was Trump's, you could expect the story to be front page news for the next two weeks with calls of Trump to do a DNA test.

http://www.facebook.com/Danney-Williams-Clinton-1704956276415563/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833298/The-black-man-claiming-Bill-Clinton-s-love-child-likens-treatment-former-couple-child-master-SLAVE-banished-wife-Hillary-Clinton.html

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2016, 04:31:33 PM »
on the Rigging videos I posted, there is a guy named Bob Creamer.

Bob Creamer is the guy in the video that agrees to help the undercover interviewer (posing as a representative for a large Democratic donor) find someone who can help his donor commit vote fraud.

He does - he recommends Cesar Vargas and they meet.

Bob Creamer left his position earlier today.

New info:

DEMOCRATS DON'T LOOK

He visited Obama in the White House many, many times.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2016, 02:28:33 PM »
THE LYING PRESS WON'T REMIND YOU OF THIS

LBJ stole his first election

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/11/us/how-johnson-won-election-he-d-lost.html

Only now that everyone involved is dead, does the truth come out:

''The point is that the 1948 election shed light on Johnson's character,'' Mr. Caro said in an interview. ''People have been saying for 40 years, 'No one knows what really happened in that election,' and 'Everybody does it.' Neither of those statements is true. I don't think that this is the only election that was ever stolen, but there was never such brazen thievery.''

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2016, 06:13:15 PM »
THE LYING PRESS WON'T REMIND YOU OF THIS

LBJ stole his first election

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/11/us/how-johnson-won-election-he-d-lost.html

Only now that everyone involved is dead, does the truth come out:

Also, he stole his last one.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2016, 10:20:44 AM »
Rigging the Election, Part III :

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1978
Total: 1987

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM