It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Lvivbrides  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Lvivbrides

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Lvivbrides
« on: February 14, 2015, 10:59:31 PM »
Hi Guys.  I am not going to go into some big advertisement here as I have been away from the board for years.

But I would like you guys to know we are still in business. You will have to excuse our website as I am updating it and it is a bit of a mess right now and i am no professional web designer. But I am working on it and hope to work out the kinks soon.

With the situation in Ukraine right now my other business has closed so I am back in Canada to work for a while but my wife and family are still in Lviv. So rest assured you will still get excellent service from us. Lvivbrides is still small and always will be, we like it that way.

So if anyone is planning on traveling to Ukraine please feel free to look us up. We are always happy to help even if it is not women related.

Thanks guys.

Bill
www.lvivbrides.com

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Lvivbrides
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 02:29:13 AM »
Hi Guys.  I am not going to go into some big advertisement here as I have been away from the board for years.

But I would like you guys to know we are still in business. You will have to excuse our website as I am updating it and it is a bit of a mess right now and i am no professional web designer. But I am working on it and hope to work out the kinks soon.

With the situation in Ukraine right now my other business has closed so I am back in Canada to work for a while but my wife and family are still in Lviv. So rest assured you will still get excellent service from us. Lvivbrides is still small and always will be, we like it that way.

So if anyone is planning on traveling to Ukraine please feel free to look us up. We are always happy to help even if it is not women related.

Thanks guys.

Bill
www.lvivbrides.com

It's a pay-per letter site.

Just letting you know pay-per letter sites are NOT put in the highest regards here, basically because it's so open to allowing girls to acts as employees of your agency, with no real genuine interest in men, other than to get them to continually to write letters so they can get a commission. Despite all the anti-scam rhetoric such sites have, (Anastasia Date makes such promises as well) men get swindled by such sites all the time. I'm not saying your agency does such a thing, but be prepared for a lot of scepticism and criticism.

The fact your site only takes payment by Western Union or Moneygram too, also raises eyebrows. It's convenient these two main payment methods also have no recourse for refund or getting your money back. Nigerian scammers love Western Union and Moneygram for that exact reason.

The site raises too many red flags. If I was still searching, I personally would never use such a site, the expense could easily go into the hundreds per month: Why waste your money when there are other sites with a capped rate allowing you to contact as many girls as you want?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 02:37:19 AM by RoboCop »
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1971
Total: 1981

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM