It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Elena's Models banning new girls from certain cities.  (Read 6150 times)

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Elena's Models banning new girls from certain cities.
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:22:48 AM »
This may be of interest to bride hunters in Ukraine...if they don't already know.

Elena's Models started banning new girl members from Odessa,Kharkov and Zaporozhye two years ago because of the high amount of girls scamming and the high number of PPL agencies in those particular cities.

EM now believe scamming foreigh men has reached epidemic proportions in those cities.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:25:42 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Elena's Models banning new girls from certain cities.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:45:18 PM »

Elena's Models started banning new girl members from Odessa,Kharkov and Zaporozhye two years ago because of the high amount of girls scamming and the high number of PPL agencies in those particular cities.

Hmm

http://www.elenasmodels.com/ukraine-women/e2147752905/

took a few seconds to find and I'm not a member

within fives mins I spotted ladies from all the cities you mention

http://www.elenasmodels.com/member-profile/e2147518579

http://www.elenasmodels.com/member-profile/e2147510181

http://www.elenasmodels.com/member-profile/e2147638122
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 08:58:13 PM by msmob »

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:50:14 PM »
Hmm

within fives mins I spotted ladies from all the cities you mention

So what?
To point out what ought to be obvious to even the dimmest individual   --read what CB actually posted --which was -

Elena's Models started banning new girl members from Odessa,Kharkov and Zaporozhye

Once again -- you have NOTHING to contribute -- but post   a nonsense post -- with a clear attempted  inference implied . :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 10:10:23 PM »
Dates when they joined, please ....

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 01:26:35 AM »
Moby,

I suggest you ask Elena's Models themselves...as you're doubting the veracity of what they're claiming.

Google "Elena's Models ban 3 Ukrainian locations due to scams"..be sure to read the 31 comments too...then go and tell Elena's Models they're lying.

Let's see you walk the walk instead of talking the talk and creating arguments/trolling on forums for a change.

Then we can see what happens : )
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 02:03:49 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Blighty

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 05:08:42 AM »

I suggest you ask Elena's Models themselves...as you're doubting the veracity of what they're claiming.

@msmob ... This information is given in their online blog during February 2016 ... see

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/elenas-models-ban-3-ukrainian-locations-due-to-scams-odessa-kharkiv-zaporizhia/

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 01:51:54 PM »
@msmob ... This information is given in their online blog during February 2016 ... see

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/elenas-models-ban-3-ukrainian-locations-due-to-scams-odessa-kharkiv-zaporizhia/

And yet, our JayH  - nor anyone else  - can show me why ladies CAN sign up from the 'forbidden' places ...

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 05:17:55 PM »
Moby,

You know this how ?

From the profiles you linked I can't see when they joined Elena's Models.

If you had read the comments you would have seen that any woman  that had joined the site before Feb 2016,when the ban started, would be allowed to stay on Elena's Models site.

So show us the evidence any woman from those three cities joined AFTER Feb 2016.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:25:32 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 08:04:09 PM »
This is something of a math question.

Take a city of say 1 million inhabitants. 50% will be women. 500,000 females, 30% will be under the age of a 18 and another 30% will be over the age of 50. Most likely these two groups will not be looking for a partner. This will leave about 200,000 available 'women' about 50% will be married. So in said city there are are 100,000 available women.

Some one please explain why a city such as Nikolaev has almost a half million 'women' seeking foreign partners.

OK my math and percentages might be a bit off but the big picture remains. Please note in no way am I trying to besmirch the virtue of women from Nikolaev.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 08:07:55 PM »

So in said city there are are 100,000 available women.

Some one please explain why a city such as Nikolaev has almost a half million 'women' seeking foreign partners.

You need to add to the 100,000 the 400,000 who are over age 80.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 08:30:39 PM »

So show us the evidence any woman from those three cities joined AFTER Feb 2016.

You seem to have missed I had already asked that a 'doubter' demonstrate MY contention was 'incorrect'...

I've posted FOUR examples - already - and simply wanted ANYONE to show me they were members BEFORE the 'ban' ..,

Offline Blighty

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 12:29:24 AM »
This is something of a math question.

Take a city of say 1 million inhabitants. 50% will be women. 500,000 females, 30% will be under the age of a 18 and another 30% will be over the age of 50. Most likely these two groups will not be looking for a partner. This will leave about 200,000 available 'women' about 50% will be married. So in said city there are are 100,000 available women.

OK my math and percentages might be a bit off but the big picture remains. Please note in no way am I trying to besmirch the virtue of women from Nikolaev.

I found that many women in their 50s and early 60s were genuinely looking for a foreign partner!

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 02:13:36 AM »
Moby,

So basically Elena's Models have made a statement..which you have attempted to cast doubt on with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

You just linked profiles from those cities which mean nothing as you have no evidence they actually joined the site after Feb 2016....so meaningless trolling on your part again.

I suggested you raised your doubts with Elena's Models themselves..but you've swerved that one...i wonder why ?

Typical Moby MO...all bluster.

Ho hum.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:23:11 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 10:23:39 AM »
I can only hope that this move by EM is straight up and not something that doesn't hold true in reality. It would be great to see a MOB site like EM act with good intentions for the guys using their site who I believe the majority off go there with good genuine intentions.

Many newbies to FSU dating use their site, I know I did, as it's slanted towards guys that are unfamiliar with the FSU dating scene. So to have so many of them as potential targets to Scammer girls on there its not a great introduction to FSU dating. Most of the guys on there will be completely oblivious and innocent to the scammers that exist on there and easy prey for them.

I personally like Ukrainian girls but as I've said before so many are dodgy because of the past history of WM dating out that way. WM I believe have come to be sterotyped as gullible and never - controlable and an easy source of money particularly for girls from poor backgrounds. The big cities in question have become synonymous with western guys visiting and the game of dupe the foreigner comes into play.

No doubt these scammer girls will use other dating sites to conduct their activities but I think on the whole it's not a bad policy for guys to start giving these cities a wide berth till they know what there doing.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 10:17:23 PM »
Moby,

So basically Elena's Models have made a statement..which you have attempted to cast doubt on with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Are you blind, stupid or both ? 

You just linked profiles from those cities which mean nothing as you have no evidence they actually joined the site after Feb 2016....so meaningless trolling on your part again.

So, prove to us I'm 'wrong' and show when they joined ..  the penny might drop for you ..

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 10:38:36 PM »

No doubt these scammer girls will use other dating sites to conduct their activities but I think on the whole it's not a bad policy for guys to start giving these cities a wide berth till they know what there doing.

1/ Those still using the term MoB deserve all they get , in my opinion ..  they perpetuate the seedy image of seeking a FSUW they claim to detest

2/ Once upon a time Lugansk in Ukraine - yes UKRAINE - had a reputation for being well dodgy and a met a lass from there ( 2006) who I noted  was on EM - when looking for profiles from 'banned cities' .

I had agreed to meet her, but had just started talking to V - who became my wife- and I told her that I'd decided to meet V  and we ended up being v.honest with each other about the dating scene ..She didn't use me as a wallet and told me about her meetings and trying to live with a guy from another EU nation - and why it hadn't worked out ..

I've encountered  a lovely lady from Odesa who would have been an excellent partner - but I chose to try and find SC .. 

May be it's because I was in my forties - seeking a late thirties woman - but I just didn't encounter the 'scammers' these cities are 'infamous' for ..

Odesa is a marvellous city and many FSUW are an exotic mix of Slavic, Greek, the time of the Golden Horde and their skin turns olive at a whiff of sun ..

You 'stay away' Trench ... ;)

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 02:47:48 AM »
Moby,

I don't have to prove anything .

You were the poster who tried to cast doubts on Elena Models statement...because you love to troll.

Now YOU back-up your stance by proving they were and still are lying.

You seem to lack basic reading comprehension skills.Elena's Models never said ALL girls from those three cities were banned..they said no NEW girls from those three cities would be allowed to join the site after Feb 2016...so what was the point of you  looking on said site for girls from those cities without knowing when they joined ?..Duh.

Just an excuse for you to troll again ?

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE/PROOF ANY WOMEN FROM THE THREE CITIES CONCERNED ON ELENA'S MODELS JOINED THE SITE AFTER FEB 2016 ?

There..clear enough for you ?

Stop your deflecting , swerving and throwing your normal insults around when backed into a corner, and back-up your assertions with facts.

Still running scared about confronting Elena's Models with your doubts ?

I'm surprised you don't claim to personally know a girl from one or more of the three cities concerned who has joined the site since Feb 2016..that's your normal BS.

Moby...all talk and bluster.

Ho hum.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:13:32 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 11:21:14 PM »
CB,

When I post something and it's wrong, I'll happily apologise..

In this case, as I'm CORRECT - I'm wondering if you will ? ....  When I posted that I knew that new ladies could join form the banned areas - it was based on FACT.  I'm not a member of EM and certainly not joining to prove to you if one can search date joined.

When I saw the "A new member from these 3 cities can't join EM" I roared with laughter

I helped a lady from one of the 'banned' cities to join
  :cluebat:

Why don't you try to get an IP address from one of the 'banned' cities and try ?

I'm staying in an airbnb and will happily prove - with screen grabs what happens when you try to join from a 'banned' city when I'm back in England

When will certain people realise that doubting my word is somewhat daft ?

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 02:24:37 AM »
Moby,

I look forward to you proving that Elena's Models is lying...

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 02:31:09 AM »
...and *I* look forward to proving you suggested I was fibbing .... and your apology  :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3569
Most Online Ever: 12701