It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Natural Crimea  (Read 83107 times)

Offline Pando

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Natural Crimea
« Reply #275 on: March 11, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »
Hei Reidar,

gratulerer så mye til deg og til Inna! Bra jobba! Erik ser ut til å være en flott nordlending  ;)

Offline The Natural

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2013, 04:20:29 AM »
Takker så mye for det. Ja, vi kom hjem på søndag og ting går fint med lille Erik. Han er jo sjefen i huset nå, hehe.

Offline Gator

« Reply #277 on: March 12, 2013, 12:39:27 PM »
Your photo indeed is sweet.  Again, congratulations.  Sleeping well?

Offline The Natural

« Reply #278 on: March 14, 2013, 06:51:11 AM »
Your photo indeed is sweet.  Again, congratulations.  Sleeping well?

Thank you very much. The boy is pretty active. Last night he stayed awake until 4 am. Have a healthy appetite and mother struggle to keep up production. It's a busy time but also a wonderful time and Erik is indeed a blessing and very much loved. He's also definitively chief-of-staff in our household  ;)

Offline Misha

« Reply #279 on: March 14, 2013, 06:57:00 AM »
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to both of you, Natural and your wife!

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #280 on: March 14, 2013, 08:44:52 AM »
Thank you all. I put up a photo of the baby and me which my wife took. It's wonderful  :P

Hi Roy. I'm very happy for all of you. Love him unconditionally because he will do the same for you.

BTW, I have a similar picture of me with my daughter. Boy, do I remember those days.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline The Natural

« Reply #281 on: March 14, 2013, 12:20:40 PM »
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to both of you, Natural and your wife!

Thank you very much misha.

Hi Roy. I'm very happy for all of you. Love him unconditionally because he will do the same for you.

BTW, I have a similar picture of me with my daughter. Boy, do I remember those days.

Yes, we love him very much and I do believe he notice that in some way, even though he's just 8 days of age.
I have two weeks of leave from work after the birth and spend as much time with him as possible. People say that this time when they are so small goes by very fast.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #282 on: March 14, 2013, 05:52:00 PM »
Hey Natural
I know shit in baby, but i admit he is really cute this little boy ! Take care !
 :applaud:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2013, 08:46:00 AM »
Hey Natural
I know shit in baby, but i admit he is really cute this little boy ! Take care !
 :applaud:

Oh I learned a lot about shit in baby. I had three. Don't worry, Roy will also learn about shit in baby.

Sorry Pat, I couldn't resist.

I know what you meant.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline ML

« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2013, 08:53:47 AM »
Reidar, don't believe the wording on those disposable diapers. 
When they say 8-12 pounds . . .  they really won't hold that much.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2013, 11:53:04 AM »

:shock:

:ROFL:

How true!!

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2013, 02:20:03 PM »
Actually they do if you can deal with the "seepage"  :D

Offline The Natural

« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2013, 02:23:44 PM »
Not to worry, we deal with kilos not pounds here in the old world, hehe.

Offline Ade

« Reply #288 on: March 15, 2013, 02:29:40 PM »

That was quite funny. I guess you've been practising.  :P

Offline The Natural

« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2013, 02:51:37 PM »
Things are going great here. Baby Erik is mighty hungry and taking his toll of his mother who can't keep up with the demand. For those who are rather blaze I pardon, but I always heard and kind of knew, how it was to have a boy or a girl of your own flesh... but nothing really can describe the real thing!!!! He totally breaks my heart and the love one has for his own son (or daughter) is millions times of that of what you think you have for your latest fling. I know. All you fathers out there knows what I'm talking about.
His mother, my Russian wife, was a little frustated as he's always hungry and she can't deliver and need to get formula but can't sleep anyway after he's fed. So I came home from work this afternoon and came up with this idea to take him downstairs to the home cinema room which is pitch black and I sat him in his rocking chair, facing me, and put on some music, not loud of course. At first he oriented himself a bit, seemed a little surprised. I put on a new CD I received, of the band Marillion. He kept staring at me the whole time but was quiet. At the end he fell asleep and I put on Pink Floyd, "The Dark side of The Moon" and played "Shine On Your Crazy Diamond" and "Wish You Were Here". He woke up and cried while I was up for a minute but settled down when I played some music of Deep Forest. Her mother told me to bring him upstairs at a certain time, for her to try to put him to sleep on the sofa. So for the final song I took him up from his rocking chair and into my arms and faced him the other way. To my surprise he really lightened up much more and smiled and had a really good time. My son and me together having a beautiful moment of happiness..... that is really the best of times.

On another note, my MIL har received her visa and is cleared for a visit here and we hope for her arrival on May 19. It will sure be nice to see her first reaction to her new grand-son which is only the second and the first in some 16 years.

Will try to remember some photos of the boy Wonder next time.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2013, 03:09:36 PM »
Glad you are enjoying your wonderful little Erik. 

Cherish each moment.  They grow up very quickly.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Ade

« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2013, 10:33:30 PM »
Things are going great here. Baby Erik is mighty hungry and taking his toll of his mother who can't keep up with the demand. For those who are rather blaze I pardon, but I always heard and kind of knew, how it was to have a boy or a girl of your own flesh... but nothing really can describe the real thing!!!! He totally breaks my heart and the love one has for his own son (or daughter) is millions times of that of what you think you have for your latest fling. I know. All you fathers out there knows what I'm talking about.
His mother, my Russian wife, was a little frustated as he's always hungry and she can't deliver and need to get formula but can't sleep anyway after he's fed. So I came home from work this afternoon and came up with this idea to take him downstairs to the home cinema room which is pitch black and I sat him in his rocking chair, facing me, and put on some music, not loud of course. At first he oriented himself a bit, seemed a little surprised. I put on a new CD I received, of the band Marillion. He kept staring at me the whole time but was quiet. At the end he fell asleep and I put on Pink Floyd, "The Dark side of The Moon" and played "Shine On Your Crazy Diamond" and "Wish You Were Here". He woke up and cried while I was up for a minute but settled down when I played some music of Deep Forest. Her mother told me to bring him upstairs at a certain time, for her to try to put him to sleep on the sofa. So for the final song I took him up from his rocking chair and into my arms and faced him the other way. To my surprise he really lightened up much more and smiled and had a really good time. My son and me together having a beautiful moment of happiness..... that is really the best of times.

On another note, my MIL har received her visa and is cleared for a visit here and we hope for her arrival on May 19. It will sure be nice to see her first reaction to her new grand-son which is only the second and the first in some 16 years.

Will try to remember some photos of the boy Wonder next time.

Yes, having your own baby engenders quite indescribable feelings that can only be experienced first hand.  :)

And not to knock Marillion but the white noise of a vacuum cleaner will usually put them to sleep like the dead - very useful if you have some housework to do. A hairdryer too, will work wonders.  ;)

Offline calmissile

« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2013, 12:27:48 AM »
The Natural,

Glad to hear everything is going well.  These may be the happiest memories you will treasure in the future.   Most of us have already been through  this phase and your expressions of glee touches all our hearts.   Best of luck and happy wishes for you and your family.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline The Natural

« Reply #293 on: April 30, 2013, 01:41:25 AM »

And not to knock Marillion but the white noise of a vacuum cleaner will usually put them to sleep like the dead - very useful if you have some housework to do. A hairdryer too, will work wonders.  ;)

Oh, will try that  :D

The Natural,

Glad to hear everything is going well.  These may be the happiest memories you will treasure in the future.   Most of us have already been through  this phase and your expressions of glee touches all our hearts.   Best of luck and happy wishes for you and your family.

Thanks a lot. Yes, these are very good times with the baby and he's showing improvements daily. We're sure happy we made the investment of purchasing a quality camera to capture the wonderful moments.

Glad you are enjoying your wonderful little Erik. 

[size=78%]Cherish each moment.  They grow up very quickly.[/size]

Will do. Thank you.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #294 on: September 23, 2013, 11:13:30 PM »

I aim to please.

I must be getting too old as well, haha. Searched for some info on Glava and R-value but gave up. Here they use U-value and something called Lambda which the number for Glava A37 10 cm. is 0,037.

Maybe this info make sense. As for me it gets too technical:

http://www.knaufinsulation.co.uk/solutions/10_introduction/15_the_science_of_insulation.aspx

I doubt that anyone is very interested but

I am a guru on windows.
R values and U values are reciprocal

If the U value is .333 then the R value is 3
1 divided by .333 = 2.999 or 3
take 1 and divide it by your U value and
You have your U value

Udachi !

Bill

[/size][size=78%] [/size]
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Wayne

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #295 on: September 24, 2013, 09:37:57 AM »
For windows, the SHGC factor is just as important as the R or U value.

Offline The Natural

« Reply #296 on: December 13, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »
Today is our first year anniversary of our marriage. Not a big celebration, just invited my mother, my brother and wife and one of their sons, for coffee and cakes. My wife had made two cakes and we had a pleasant family moment.

Erik was startled at first but after a while felt secure again and gave everybody hugs. He's now past 9 months and doing very well. Learned to crawl a couple of months ago and can now stand for a few seconds on his own, but not yet walking. But he's a handful and active all the time. Loves to touch things, especially electronics, but anything goes that he can get his hands on. He has a very healthy appetite and want to eat everything we eat. Only thing I miss is holding him on the lap for a while, but he has little time for that. He wants to move around, observe and learn, I guess.
Here this evening having his daily bath:

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #297 on: December 13, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »
Congrats on your milestone Roy!!!! May you have many, many more!!! :clapping:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline The Natural

« Reply #298 on: December 13, 2013, 12:51:38 PM »
Congrats on your milestone Roy!!!! May you have many, many more!!! :clapping:
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #299 on: December 13, 2013, 04:44:32 PM »
Today is our first year anniversary of our marriage. Not a big celebration, just invited my mother, my brother and wife and one of their sons, for coffee and cakes. My wife had made two cakes and we had a pleasant family moment.

Erik was startled at first but after a while felt secure again and gave everybody hugs. He's now past 9 months and doing very well. Learned to crawl a couple of months ago and can now stand for a few seconds on his own, but not yet walking. But he's a handful and active all the time. Loves to touch things, especially electronics, but anything goes that he can get his hands on. He has a very healthy appetite and want to eat everything we eat. Only thing I miss is holding him on the lap for a while, but he has little time for that. He wants to move around, observe and learn, I guess.
Here this evening having his daily bath:

Happy anniversary.  May you enjoy many more.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541486
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2204
Most Online Ever: 12701