It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364259 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1300 on: February 13, 2020, 11:40:08 AM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=13384.msg526983#msg526983

I disagree. 

My office colleague, a woman, took a case to the Supreme Court of Canada for her male client, and changed the law nationally on child support, in her client's (and others', mostly men's) favour.

Subsequent to that decision, the Divorce Act (Canada) was changed significantly, so there is a consistency across the country for child support.  It is set by statute, except for the very wealthy, and takes into account both parents' incomes.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:31:44 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1301 on: February 13, 2020, 11:50:51 AM »
Thanks for the write-ups Pat.

Even as you  are describing the situation in France, I can see a lot of similarities to USA.

In my state, Family Law Judges are elected rather than appointed.

If any particular Judge does not show favoritism to women . . . then women's groups hold demonstrations outside the courthouse and engage in campaigns that lead to these Judges being voted out of office in next election.

On the other hand, men who are being screwed do not hold demonstrations nor campaign against Judges.  This is part of the old standard that men would be seen as wimps and crybabies if they engaged in such behavior.

In several cases that I know of involving businessmen owners; the ex-wives are given the homes, cash and other liquid assets while the men are told . . . go rebuild your business, pay for another house and work until you drop.
Hi ML

Yes there are some similarities, but as I wrote, the worse by scale is Canada, USA, Australia and England and after old western european countries.
Canada has some states where you become a husband without your consent after 2 years of relationship even if you are not married. You become a  "conjoint de fait" and therefore many things should be split to reach equality in wealth.

The demeanor you describe is common but in fact what we have here is :A global robbery depriving many men of a lot of their assets, that's insane and totally unfair.
In a really fierce economy it's already very difficult to push you on the top. Many, many will not make a well off situation during a life, so do it twice is exceptionnal.

What everyone should do is to find on some attorney internet blog when it's a WOMAN who comes to explain that SHE has to pay (quite rare) a compensatory alimony.
You will read how she will feel angry, how she is ashamed, and how she is seek about this..... IN ONE WORD SHE IS LIVING THE MOST UNFAIR THING OF HER LIFE simply, priceless. Many men also feel the same, but they are men so they two  rigths : to pay and to shut up.

You raise a concern ML : men start to more and more kowtow. When all the system is against you you start to get the jew third reich condition : a depressed obedient and silent inferior human. 

Why I should be inferior ? In the name of which generation that oppressed women long time ago? And I am not supporting oppressing women neither.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1302 on: February 13, 2020, 11:56:43 AM »
Canada has some states where you become a husband without your consent after 2 years of relationship even if you are not married. You become a  "conjoint de fait" and therefore many things should be split to reach equality in wealth.

But it's only wealth accumulated from the point the parties are deemed married that is split.  So, the fair market value of any assets a party brings into the relationship are exempt.  Plus, this doesn't apply in Quebec.  Furthermore, parties can opt out of the legislation by signing a pre nuptial, or a post nuptial agreement.

There are plenty of people, including women, who disagree with this law.  I believe the reason it's introduced it to move the burden of support for spouses from the state to the ex spouse.  There are also lots of cases of inequity.  This is the case that was the impetus for the change in law to include common law spouses under matrimonial property regimes -

http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/scc/doc/1980/1980canlii22/1980canlii22.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAHcGV0dGt1cwAAAAAB&resultIndex=1

In the above case, the major asset of the common law couple (farmland) was purchased with Ms. Becker's money from job.  However, as was the custom at the time, the farm was registered in Mr. Pettkus' name.

Despite winning her appeal, Rosa Becker died penniless.  After Mr. Pettkus threw her away and replaced her with a younger model, he did everything in his power to defeat her attempts to collect on her Supreme Court judgment - he hid assets, sold them and hid the proceeds, etc.  Eventually, her lawyer forced Mr. Pettkus to liquidate everything.  But, the majority of the money was eaten up in legal fees.  Ms. Becker committed suicide, blaming the legal system for her plight.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:31:29 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1303 on: February 13, 2020, 12:49:44 PM »
why, during a divorce, as a man, you should almost NEVER recruit a woman attorney

Episod 2 what I have experienced.   

Attorney 1 was a man, a  clown
Attorney 2 was a woman,  who took an oath but forgot all about it and has the satisfaction to make good money while screwing men two times : by defending women and betraying men when defending them. 

So I had to find a third attorney, fast and without missing the shot.

I asked to important people around me and a name came three times after some people questionned.
Reading the letter attorney 2 sent he told me that was a mistake and that I had to get it back asap. He also told me that considering my situation and possibly false incoming accusations it became a first priority to send this request for a divorce to the judge office. 

I came back to Mum place where I was spending some time with the sense of my ass covered now and with the feeling that I could sleep better. 

Please consider that attorney 1 and 2 are not exceptions. Attorney 3 told me there are many bad attorneys and recent examples around me last two years (even some women are not happy where their attorneys, the most incriminated breach is that they are not giving the right advices in the PURE interest of their clients who are EASY PREYS).

So many women would tell me Pat you know, your attorney is a kind of frustrated men who told you lies in the court's bench, yes many judges, attorneys and assistants are women but this attorney, number 3 is bad mouthed and has also probably bad personal experience. 

First attorney 3 is not a pissed off guy, recently depressed of something like this. He is recently happily married.

Ok Pat, but this guy is a mysoginist, please admit it.

Unfortunately i couldn't admit this because attorney 3 is married because the law in France has only recently allowed homosexuals to marry.
Attorney is a gay recently married.
So no judge could accuse him of everything. He is known as the white wolve everywhere in the state. Wifey's attorney only spoke three words in front of the judge when questionned by my attorney "it's ok".

What he told me is the fruit of 20 years of trials in the civil, all in the family court.

He is the alive proof that the functionning of the family court in my country and in my state (we have 100 states approximatively in France) is absolutely contrary to the Constitution and to the basic rules of a democracy.
For a country like France it's a shame.

And that's the same in other states of France.
And it's similar in many western countries, even worse.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:56:36 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1304 on: February 13, 2020, 01:19:03 PM »
Honestly, were I judging your case, I'd force you to pay your ex enough alimony that she doesn't become a burden on the state, in any manner whatsoever.  You chose to marry a foreigner.  You chose to import her into your country.  If she is working, and earning sufficient income that she is not a burden on the state, that's one thing.  However, at the end of the day, you bringing her into the country should be on you, not the French taxpayer.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1305 on: February 13, 2020, 02:37:00 PM »
Honestly, were I judging your case, I'd force you to pay your ex enough alimony that she doesn't become a burden on the state, in any manner whatsoever.  You chose to marry a foreigner.  You chose to import her into your country.  If she is working, and earning sufficient income that she is not a burden on the state, that's one thing.  However, at the end of the day, you bringing her into the country should be on you, not the French taxpayer.

You were writing in you previous post :
"There are plenty of people, including women, who disagree with this law.  I believe the reason it's introduced it to move the burden of support for spouses from the state to the ex spouse" 
So you are fully supporting the law that had been recently promulgated to create "conjoint de fait" husband without consentment I translate for english speakers ?

However, here

Your argument has no validity.
Why ? 

1/ Because the alimony has nothing to do with her being a stranger, a french woman in her exact situation would had had the same alimony. 

2/ She showed no willingness to work (at this hour after 7 years still not working), but was totally in position to work (french level satisfactory and a french qualification in her possession)

3/ The french state welcome millions of foreigners on the dime of the french tax payer with full help government support. Among them there are many women who are spouses of foreign men who live with them on the dime of the french state of course. 
So french men "importing" foreign women will have a different judgement than the foreigners presentS on the french soil and also divorcing? weird but funny situation 

NB : if some women really need such compensatory alimoney it's effectively foreign women who during the first months and most of the time during the first two years couldn't make a living by their own.
I have never claim that I would divorce for free from my FSU wife, however the amount considering the time spent in marriage and the fact that she was lazy was IMHO too high.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1306 on: February 13, 2020, 02:56:08 PM »
I NEVER get why blokes whinge - about the awards made by Courts on divorce ...

They know the risks if it goes pear shaped ..  BEFORE-HAND..

1/ You invited them

2/ and they trusted you to leave their country

3/ They may have given up a career and / job  ..if you split - expect there to be a maintenance bill.

Simples ..

http://www.expatica.com/fr/living/love/getting-divorced-in-france-106688/

Wow !  the 'wounded party' can claim damages ...

If you already owned property - it should remain yours ..

Most EU folks don't realise that one can divorce in any other EU member state - where some laws can differ slightly .. like Denmark allows quicker divorces ..

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1307 on: February 13, 2020, 05:30:53 PM »
You were writing in you previous post :
"There are plenty of people, including women, who disagree with this law.  I believe the reason it's introduced it to move the burden of support for spouses from the state to the ex spouse" 
So you are fully supporting the law that had been recently promulgated to create "conjoint de fait" husband without consentment I translate for english speakers ?

It's not that recent.  It's only recent in my province.  It's been the law in some provinces for decades.

You mean "common law" marriages - meaning, the parties are not married, but have lived together in a conjugal relationship for not less than 3 years.

I believe in most marriages, whether legal marriages or common law, this is not a huge issue in most of Canada.  There were already laws in place, as a result of the case I cited above, that ensured parties were afforded some protections via a "constructive trust".  But collection was the issue.  The law does expand the concept, but there are ways to get around it, mostly through prenuptial agreements.

In about a third of marriages in Canada, the couples make roughly the same amount of money.  In half, the husband outearns the wife, and in the other third, the wife outearns the husband.

Spousal support is not a given in Canada.  It's based on a variety of factors, including the length of the marriage, what the couples did (i.e., did one party give up a career to care for the home and children), assets the parties each are receiving (in most cases, the tax effects of the assets received are considered on division), and, if retraining job wise, the length of those programs.  There is no "free lunch" here.  At some point, unless the marriage is very long (30 plus years) and a spouse is disabled, spousal support will end at some point. 

Your argument has no validity.
Why ? 

1/ Because the alimony has nothing to do with her being a stranger, a french woman in her exact situation would had had the same alimony. 

But most French women likely would not be in her position.  They would have supports, and, presumably, a job that was closer to yours in income.  You likely would not have married a French woman who was well beneath your station in life, economically or socially.

2/ She showed no willingness to work (at this hour after 7 years still not working), but was totally in position to work (french level satisfactory and a french qualification in her possession)

That's unusual for a UW.  However, in a way, it's still "on you", unfortunately, as this is the woman you chose to import into the country.

3/ The french state welcome millions of foreigners on the dime of the french tax payer with full help government support. Among them there are many women who are spouses of foreign men who live with them on the dime of the french state of course. 
So french men "importing" foreign women will have a different judgement than the foreigners presentS on the french soil and also divorcing? weird but funny situation 

I think it should be a two way street.  The same rule should apply to French women divorcing foreign men they helped to emigrate to France.

Unless they are refugees, most foreigners in Western countries are only allowed to emigrate based on certain criteria.  Presumably, this is the case in France as well.  The reality is, your wife likely would not have become a legal resident of France were it not for you, and therefore, it is your responsibility.  Incidentally, I feel the same way personally (i.e., if my husband were to leave me, I should be responsible for his upkeep, not the state).

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:03:07 PM by Boethius »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1308 on: February 14, 2020, 08:18:09 AM »
In about a third of marriages in Canada, the couples make roughly the same amount of money.  In half, the husband outearns the wife, and in the other third, the wife outearns the husband....

:-\

If any particular Judge does not show favoritism to women . . . then women's groups hold demonstrations outside the courthouse and engage in campaigns that lead to these Judges being voted out of office in next election.

On the other hand, men who are being screwed do not hold demonstrations nor campaign against Judges.  This is part of the old standard that men would be seen as wimps and crybabies if they engaged in such behavior.

That's no longer about a 'gender' situation anymore, it transcended into race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc..
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1309 on: February 14, 2020, 08:46:10 AM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=13384.msg526983#msg526983

I disagree. 

My office colleague, a woman, took a case to the Supreme Court of Canada for her male client, and changed the law nationally on child support, in her client's (and others', mostly men's) favour.

Subsequent to that decision, the Divorce Act (Canada) was changed significantly, so there is a consistency across the country for child support.  It is set by statute, except for the very wealthy, and takes into account both parents' incomes.

The title of my post was exactly "why, during a divorce, as a man, you should almost NEVER recruit a woman attorney" 
All the nuance is in the "almost"

Which means, as a general rule, as a man you should never recruit a woman attorney, except if she has clearly some outstanding records proving that she can fight hard for a man case
So your office colleague could be a catch...     

Statitiscally, in a global and rationnal approach, you shoud always avoid women attorneys because you don't want to be a risk taker in a so such serious situation like your divorce. You want to lower your risk and maximize your chances ... 
It is clear for me that any attorney having some sympathy or pro-feminism activity should resign because this a clear violation of her oast, or they should only defend women and refuse to be hired by a man.

the french oast should not be very different than other oasts in the western countries :
"Je jure, comme avocat, d’exercer mes fonctions avec dignité, conscience, indépendance, probité et humanité"

If you are a jew in 1938 it is unlikely that you would have asked to the german neighbour you know not so much to help you  because you don't know if he's affiliated to the parti or if he has sympathy for the regime except if you have mental disorder or if you are especially stupid. 

Bo I notice that you avoided to answer clearly to my question
"So you are fully supporting the law that had been recently promulgated to create "conjoint de fait" husband without consentment I translate for english speakers ?"You don't need to answer, it is enough clear for me now.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:48:28 AM by Patagonie »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1310 on: February 14, 2020, 09:12:53 AM »
the legal rights that apply to an individual are diminished the moment you get married...
that’s the devil’s bargain you made when you “sealed the deal”
and yes the devil REALLY can take your soul...
my advice is to “brush up” a bit on contractual law

you can’t help your genetic programming that created the need in you for a woman
you can’t fight it any more than a meth addict can control their need for the next fix
so that brings each of us to where we are today, in the context of our individual relationships with wimmin, some of us good, some of us NOT so good...
but the need for wimmin is beyond our control...
so man continues an eternal struggle with wimmin...
some of the stories are documented here...

my advice to the man of the future is to practice “self-denial”
that is to deny ALL of your biological programming
ESPECIALLY towards wimmin
DON’T go down the garden path that nature and society have laid out for you
do not go gently into that good night
instead...
cry “havoc” and let slip the dogs of war
and lay waste to all that stands before you
your time is coming
I await...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1311 on: February 14, 2020, 09:34:17 AM »

The title of my post was exactly "why, during a divorce, as a man, you should almost NEVER recruit a woman attorney" 
All the nuance is in the "almost"

Which means, as a general rule, as a man you should never recruit a woman attorney, except if she has clearly some outstanding records proving that she can fight hard for a man case
So your office colleague could be a catch...     

Statitiscally, in a global and rationnal approach, you shoud always avoid women attorneys because you don't want to be a risk taker in a so such serious situation like your divorce. You want to lower your risk and maximize your chances ... 
It is clear for me that any attorney having some sympathy or pro-feminism activity should resign because this a clear violation of her oast, or they should only defend women and refuse to be hired by a man.

the french oast should not be very different than other oasts in the western countries :
"Je jure, comme avocat, d’exercer mes fonctions avec dignité, conscience, indépendance, probité et humanité"

If you are a jew in 1938 it is unlikely that you would have asked to the german neighbour you know not so much to help you  because you don't know if he's affiliated to the parti or if he has sympathy for the regime except if you have mental disorder or if you are especially stupid. 

Bo I notice that you avoided to answer clearly to my question
"So you are fully supporting the law that had been recently promulgated to create "conjoint de fait" husband without consentment I translate for english speakers ?"You don't need to answer, it is enough clear for me now.

I reject your whole assertion.

I don't practice family law, but I do a lot of planning for divorcing businessmen.  So, I deal with lawyers who practice family law on a weekly basis.  I don't see a lot of difference between male or female lawyers in their approaches toward clients.  But, from what I've seen, men tend to have the upper hand in divorces, at least in the ones I'm involved in, because they usually have the bulk of the money.

As for the imposition of matrimonial property regimes on common law couples, I have told you in the past I don't support this.  I think people choose certain relationship status for their own reasons, and the state shouldn't really interfere.  However, I do understand the policy reasons behind this.  As I noted, a prenuptial agreement, or a post nuptial agreement will reverse the legislation.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 09:36:01 AM by Boethius »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1312 on: March 23, 2020, 09:41:18 AM »
Patagonie is still alive  :flowers:
As usual it was expected that the virus will not pass the border like the radioactive cloud of Tchernobyl in 1987 for the simple reason it doesn't own a visa but it finally didn't work.
That what our very high IQ leaders found out last days.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1313 on: March 23, 2020, 09:43:09 AM »
Local elections and pressure from their super rich and ultra rich fellows were from the first importance,
Mr and Madam Macron went to the theater to show that nothing bad have to be expected from this variant of the flu.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1314 on: March 23, 2020, 09:44:55 AM »
As usual we are always in this country to test 40 colors of gray rather to choose the white color and finally we land in the black, the exact color of what every human drop in the toilets every day provided he is not sick.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1315 on: March 23, 2020, 09:50:58 AM »

Good to hear! How's France's fight against the coronavirus? Managing it okay or are hospitals full?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #1316 on: March 23, 2020, 10:37:54 AM »
Thanks for reporting in Pat.
Good to hear from you.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1317 on: March 23, 2020, 11:40:06 AM »
You know, this superiority, as whites, we have towards the others countries, but now asians are looking at us with surprise and incomprehension.Surprise and incomprehension because in their culture critisizing an other country is rare.

We tell that healthy people don't need masks.
Translate it by : we are so inorganized, so hypocritical that the reality is we have very low stocks and they are prioritized towards hospitals.

Informations had been hidden most of the time and revealed step by step.

Well, those superb democraties, the first to give lessons to the rest of the world is just a superb bordel (bordel, has to be translated in russian and means the same in french).
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 11:42:09 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1318 on: March 23, 2020, 11:45:34 AM »
Good to hear! How's France's fight against the coronavirus? Managing it okay or are hospitals full?
I have reasonable high level of informations and in many regions we are close to the maximum of beds filled with sicks.
So we are close to our limits and if the flow is bigger, like in Italy, like in war zone, doctors will have to choose who live and who die.

Simple.

But how those heroes, who are fighthing in medical "troops" will be able to fight ???We already lost three doctors now. I pray for them.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1319 on: March 23, 2020, 11:54:18 AM »
From the sources I have, 
The virus is muting, starts to hit more and more younger people (below 50) in the list of bad outcomes and has three stems.

The worst is coming IMHO, in France, the next 10 days are the worst if you need high intensive care in urgency unit.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 03:26:29 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1320 on: March 25, 2020, 12:40:02 PM »
So I would advise any man who wants to embark for the eastern Europe to meet women to wait before buying a ticket.
As usual, I recommend to avoid tchatting and messaging new prospects now.
Instead, learn russian and spend time here in this forum. See some originial russian movies with english subtitles to get some understanding of the culture and how men and women behave in the FSU life.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #1321 on: March 25, 2020, 05:45:00 PM »
As usual it was expected that the virus will not pass the border like the radioactive cloud of Tchernobyl in 1987 for the simple reason it doesn't own a visa but it finally didn't work.
That what our very high IQ leaders found out last days.

Great to hear that you are healthy and thriving.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1322 on: March 29, 2020, 11:54:26 AM »
Great to hear that you are healthy and thriving.

Udachi!

Bill
Thank you Bill.Things start to get worse here.
Among acquaintances and family I start to know some cases among them.
So it's like a wave and you know that you stand on a dry soil but the water is going to rise towards you.
And you would like to avoid to fall in the bad 5% of cases... as possible

Offline msmob

« Reply #1323 on: March 30, 2020, 01:32:43 AM »
Pat,

we certainly disagree on how to find a partner for life, but I wish you and yours strength during this time and hope to spar with you on the other side ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1324 on: July 02, 2020, 02:51:59 AM »
Pat,

we certainly disagree on how to find a partner for life, but I wish you and yours strength during this time and hope to spar with you on the other side ;)
Thank MSB 
I think that you are a good hearted man but you could get better life by taking care more about how you deliver the message rather than the message itself. Generally speaking the life is socially better for people who are agreeable, and when this factor is low it happens that they are suffering from sort of exclusion. And for many reasons being excluded, in a way or an other, has no real benefits.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:02:11 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1876
Total: 1887

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM